True Love ✓

By ammu7781___

True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (Main Cast)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
The End

20

6.8K 257 44
By ammu7781___

I take a long breath in as I adjust my saree.

Today , is our official first night. After telling the truth both our parents have went to an astrologer and fixed a date for our first night and has made us and our room ready.

I am wearing a blue saree with white blouse and blue earings , my hair left free. All as per Venkatesh wanted me to do. Blue is his favourite colour so he wanted me in a blue saree and also wanted my hair in a free style like he likes them to be.

I am so damn nervous , this is going to be my first time and I am not sure if I am going to satisfy Venkatesh completely.

I sigh opening our bedroom door with my head down and closing it behind me.

I turn around and finally look up to see Venkatesh standing near our bedroom window looking out in his white silk veshti and white silk shirt.

I nervously walk towards him and wait for him to turn around.

He suddenly sniffs the air and turns around making me fall on his feet as my mom instructed me to.

"Hey jamun , what is this ! Get up" he says as I feel his hand grip my shoulders and lift me as I keep my head down.

I feel his finger come under my chin and lift me up , making me stare into his pitch black eyes while he stares down at me with a smirk.

"You look so beautiful jamun. I just want to eat you out right now" he whispers huskily making my face heat up as I bury my face into his chest blushing.

"Ah see , my jamun is blushing" he says hugging me and rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

He suddenly pulls away and looks down at me gripping my shoulders.

"Arun told me you know to sing and will sing well. Please sing a song na jamun ?" He asks making my face heaten more.

I shake my head no as he bends down to look at my bent face.

"Hey please dii pondatti (wifey) , don't you want to sing a song for me ?" He asks pouting and flashing me his best puppy dog face.

"Just this once. You shouldn't blame it on me if I didn't sing nice" I say pouting.

"Done" he says giving me a smile as I clear my throat.

Mhmm , a song for Venkatesh. I just know what song to sing. Everytime I listen to this song , only Venkatesh comes to my mind. Sometimes I want to just go and hug him for no reason when I hear this song. (PLEASE READ THE MEANING OF THE SONGS IR YOU DON'T KNOW TAMIL 😘)

" Kanna kaattu podhum , Nezhalaga kooda vaaren ,Enna venum kelu , Koraiyaama nanum thaaren ♪

Nachchunu kadhala , Kottura aambala otturiye usura nee nee ! Nichchayamaagala sammantham podala
appavume oravu nee nee ♪

Anbula vetha vethaichu enna nee parichchaaye ♪

(Meaning: Just give me a sign and I shall follow you like a shadow.Just tell me what do you wish for and I’ll make it my order. You are a brave man; the one who doesn’t hold back your love, and so I am attracted to you.

Nothing to be said or done, I feel you are the one for me. You stole my heart away and replaced it with loads of love.) " I sing ending my song with closed eyes and then opening my eyes again.

I look as a big smile forms on Venky's face while he looks at me with love , admiration and so much affection.

"Your voice..... your involvement into the song......jamun , you were amazing. I felt like you.....you really sang that song for me. God , I just want to do something to you right now" he says as he raises both his hands and fidgets them in the air pinching my cheek and kissing his hand.

"I sang a song for you na ? Now you should sing for me" I say smiling at him.

He just smiles as he steps close to me and puts his hand around my waist pulling me to his body making my hands to rest on his chest.

" Venmegam pennaga uruvaanatho
Inneram ennai paarthu vilaiyaadutho
Unnalae pala gnaabagham
En munnae vanthaaduthae
Oru nenjam thindaduthae
Vaarthai oru vaarthai sonnal enna
Paarvai oru paarvai paarthaal enna
Unnalae pala gynaabagham
En munnae vanthaaduthae
Oru nenjam thindaduthae

(Meaning: Has the beautiful clouds turned into a girl?
Playing with me always!
You bring back many memories to the fore and my heart goes restless.
Why don’t you speak a word?
Why don’t you give a single glance?
You bring back many memories to the fore and my heart goes restless…)

Venmegam pennaga uruvaanatho
Inneram ennai paarthu villaiyaadutho

(Meaning: Has the beautiful clouds turned into a girl?
Playing with me always!)

Manjal veyil nee minnal oli nee
Unnai kandavarai kann kalanga nirka vaikkum thee
Pennae yennadi unmai solladi
Oru punnagaiyil penninamae kopa pattathennadi
Devathai vaalvathu veedu illai koyil
Kadavulin kaal thadam paarkiren
Ondraa irendaa un azhagai paada
Kan moodi oru oram naan saaigiren
Kanneeril aanandham naan kaangiren
Unnalae pala gynaabagham en munnae vanthaaduthae
Oru nenjam thindaduthae

(Meaning: You’re alluring twilight. You’re lightning.
A fire that leaves anyone coming into contact with you in tears.
Oh damsel, tell me the truth.
Your smile makes other women jealous.
This angel resides in a temple, not in a house.
I can see the footprints of Goddess.
Dearth of words to praise your beauty.
I’m just sliding aside closing my eyes.
I’m experiencing joy in tears.
You bring back many memories to the fore and my heart goes restless.)

Engal manathai kollai adithaai
Intha thanthiramum manthiramum yengu sendru padithaai
Vizhiasaivil valai virithaai
Unnai pallakinil thookki sella kattalaigal vithithaai
Un viral pidithidum varam ondru kidaikka
Uyirudan vaalgiren naan adi
En kaadhalum en aagumo
Un paathathil mann aagumo..ooo

(Meaning: You’ve won all our hearts.
From where did you learn this trick?
You trapped me with a wink.
You ordered me to carry you in the palanquin.
I’m living for the day to tie the knot with you.
What will happen to my love?
Will it get stamped by your feet?)

Venmegam pennaga uruvaanatho
Inneram ennai paarthu vilaiyaadutho..

(Meaning: Has the beautiful clouds turned into a girl?
Playing with me always!) " Venkatesh sings staring deep into my eyes as he rocks me in his arms. The way he sang the song , it was like no one mattered but me. Like he admires me that much. The look of so much love in his eyes showed me how much he loves me , melting my heart as tears form in my eyes looking up at him.

"I love you so much jamun , never ever let me go" he breaths out as he wipes my tears using his thumb and kisses my forehead lovingly.

"I love you too my rasagulla , never ever leave me" I whisper kissing his cheek standing on my toe.

He suddenly grips my bare waist and pulls me tighter to him.

I blush seeing the predatory look in his eyes as he does so.

I suddenly push him away shy all over as I try to run away.

"Venkatesh" I breath out as he clutches my pallu in his hand and pulls on it making my saree come undone while I turn around and look at his intimidating figure.

As he continues to pull my pallu he pulls me along with it making me land on his chest as he disposes my saree at a corner of the room leaving me just in my blouse and inskirt.

"Do you trust me Vaishnavi ?" He asks , his voice so deep and husky sending shivers down my spine as a tingly sensation forms between my legs.

I nod my head shyly as I look up at him. Then I feel his hand on the string of my inskirt pulling at it making my inskirt fall down letting cool air wash my bare legs.

Venkatesh stares deep into my eyes as slowly places his hand on my cheek , dragging it down my neck and to my chest.

His fingers clutch my blouse untieing the string behind them and unhooking them slowly , throwing them away.

My whole body heats up as I blush crazy suddenly hugging Venkatesh out of shyness.

I feel him chuckle sending vibrations all over my body as he hugs me , his big strong hands in contact with my skin making goosebumps form on through my body.

"Rasagulla" I breath out clutching tighter into him.

He hums as I hug him tighter and tighter.

"I am afraid. This is scaring me" I say as my heart thuds in my chest.

I feel his hands on the back of my thigh picking me up and carrying me to our bed. He sits on our bed and places me on his lap holding my chin inbetween his fingers.

"This is me jamun. Your rasagulla , your Venkatesh , your husband. I won't do anything to hurt you , I am right here" he whispers as I keep looking down.

"We don't want to do this if you don't want to" he says sighing making me look up into his eyes which are still dark but reflects sincerety.

As he looks at me some boldness takes over me as I undo my bra and throw it away on the floor.

He looks into my eyes frowning as if asking me what I just did.

Instead of answering with my words I just lean down and place my lips on his and kissing him fervently as he follows my lead surprised.

I pull back and slowly pull his head to my chest making him lay on my left breast with his hear on it , I am sure he can hear my heartbeat right now.

I gasp out loud as I feel his tongue come out and lick my hard nipple making me arch my back and moan.

Then his hard hands cup my rather large breasts callousing them in his hand as he sucks on my nipples , giving them equal attention while I weave my hand through his hair.

"Oh Venkatesh" I moan as he bites on my left nipple climbing ontop of me while discarding his shirt and veshti aside.

I clutch on his shoulder as he kisses me roughly , pouring all the passion in it.

I gasp inside the kiss as I feel him slowly penetrate me , damn he is so big.

"Oh Venkatesh" I cry as he caresses my face rubbing his thumb on my cheek while a tear escapes my eyes.

Then slowly the pain fades away and I move my hips giving him signal to move.

We both hug each other as he slowly moves inside me , making love to me with passion as he sucks on my neck while I moan silly.

I feel pleasure and pain mix together as he fastens up kissing my cheek multiple times as we blend as one.

"I love you so much jamun" he whispers groaning as I c*m while he shoots his s*men inside me.

"I love you too my rasagulla" I say breathily as he relaxes ontop of me and pulls out laying beside me.

This , was magical. This , is magical. This , will always be magical. For me. For us.

_________________________________________

How was the chapter ? 🙈

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 226K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
272K 7.4K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
119K 7.5K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
535K 25K 66
When a self-assured plus size Indian woman had been forced to face the meanest guy in the world at their last day of college, he quickly put a check...