Loving Mr. CEO

By Emelradine

THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #2 (THE CON ARTIST & THE CEO) After being left at the altar, shattered and heart bro... More

LOVING MR. CEO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
MARRYING MR. CEO
(BOOK THREE) NOW LIVE!!!
SOCIAL MEDIA (PART ONE)

43

5.1K 346 59
By Emelradine

A/N: Do vote and Comment

Before you start, What's that one book you read, and can't stop thinking about? Could be from Wattpad or outside of Wattpad.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ANNOUCEMENT BELOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE, THANK YOU!

Mabel

My cereal was long melted in the bowl as I scrolled through the internet.

Cade Chesterfield seen with upcoming model Gabriella Holland, looking all cozy at a local store in Los Angeles.

Royal Devastation as said Boyfriend of Princess Angelica Brown is spotted at a store with upcoming model Gabriella Holland.

Face of Allure sticking her claim on one of the Chesterfield brothers? read more...

Is Gabriella Holland a Gold Digger?

Cade Chesterfield reunites with ex-girlfriend turned runaway bride? read more...

Princess Angelica Goes off social media after fans leak photos of her boyfriend with a model... A week after their grand entrance at the Allure...read more...

My phone vibrated in my hands, making me jump. Diane's name flashed on my screen as I hesitantly picked up.

"What the hell?! You are all over the news... I leave you for what... two, three days? And you bring forth chaos?"

I sighed. "Good morning, Diane." I greeted, ignoring the fact that she sounded pissed and the frenzy at the background told me the headlines in Miami's top magazine companies were way worse than the little I've seen.

"What the hell were you both thinking?"

"We just went grocery shopping, Jesus."

"Grocery shopping? You both realize you're not normal people, right? You can't just go grocery shopping at 9PM in Los freaking Angeles, Not with Cade Freaking Chesterfield by your freaking side."

"That's like three 'freakings' in one sentence."

"I feel like you're not taking me seriously."

I sighed. "I'm too happy to get worked up over the assumptions of the press... last night, though we might have caused some trouble, was the only time I felt like a normal human being. I apologize for being careless, and like—I know you'll have shit ton of stories to clear out, and I'm sorry that you'll have to go through that, but—fuck it, let the world say whatever the hell they want."

I heard her sigh. "Even if they find out that Gabriella was the woman who broke his heart two years ago?"

"They'll come to find out sooner or later, Diane. I know it's not gonna be pretty, and I'm taking full responsibility of that. Even if I have to hold a damn press conference."

I heard lazy footsteps coming from the corner.

I smiled.

I heard Diane chuckle from the other end of the line. "Fine, but you need to—" her voice trailed off in my ear as I spotted a fresh-looking shirtless Cade entering the kitchen.

"Morning." His gruff voice almost shifted my heart as he placed a lazy kiss on my lips, unaware of the tingles it ignited all the way to my toes.

He headed to the fridge, opening it as his eyes scanned the content in it.

"Mabel? Mabel are you there?" Diane's voice met my ears once more.

"Um what? What were you saying?"

"Are you shitting me, you didn't get any of that? I literally just went all out, explaining what you need to do to ease things up a bit—"

Cade grabbed the phone from me, bringing it to his ear. "Hi Diane, Bye Diane."

"Caden don't you da—"

He hung up, passing me the phone. "You're welcome."

"I'm not thanking you for hanging up on my manager."

"It's our time together... you'll have enough time for your manager when we're back in Miami."

"I wish it could wait... but the internet is going crazy after the picture of me and you in sweatpants broke it."

He shrugged like he knew it was gonna happen.

"You won't be shrugging if you see the headlines."

He smiled, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I honestly thought he was about to check the news and gossip going around, but then he pulled me to him, claiming my lips.

Click.

He pulled away, kissing my cheek as he grabbed a kitchen stool, sitting there as he edited the—

Wait.

He took a picture?

"You took a picture?" I asked him with wide eyes as I went to his side, peering over his shoulder to see the black and white edit he was applying on the picture of both of us kissing, to match his Instagram black and white theme.

Then he clicked on the Instagram app without responding to my question. Went to the create a post option and selected the picture.

What the hell is he doing?!

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Showing everyone who cares that, you and I are together and they can stop assuming things and start using cool headlines."

Then he proceeded to write his caption.

Nothing feels better than waking up in the arms of someone you love. @briellaholland

And... share.

He dropped his phone on the island.

"God you're crazy." I said with a grin.

"About you? Yeah."

"That's so cheesy."

"Only for you, Bel. Only for you."

***

"You know we could as well shop for these stuffs back in Miami, right?" Cade asked me, but I was still busy looking around the store, the baby items were to die for. I had spotted the store on our way back from the drive-thru last night, and it just called to me, and I had to check it out.

"I just want to get a few toys."

"And how would you know what the baby would prefer? We don't know the sex yet."

"Then I'd buy one of each sex, maybe like two or three?"

He sighed, tucking his hands inside his sweatshirt pocket, his eyes hidden behind glasses made specifically for the sun, and of course, to avoid the squeals of teenage girls and all.

I wore a scarf around my head, with similar glasses like his.

Diane was already planning my funeral, and I knew her tons of missed calls had something to do with Cade's most recent Instagram post. 

He indeed planned to break the internet with that post, and my Instagram had been ringing with notifications all day long.

I loved it.

He didn't really care, so I took it upon myself not to care too.

Like I had told Diane, I was enjoying this break far too much to worry about what the public thought of my relationship with Cade.

He loved me as much as I loved him, and that was all that mattered.

"Let's go see a movie after we leave here." He said whilst trailing behind me.

"Really? What do you wanna see?"

"I heard back to the future was showing—"

"How about something from Nikolai Foster? I heard his new movie, Lawless, just dropped."

"No."

I looked at him over my shoulder, shooting him a smile. "Come on, it would be fun."

"Watching a guy my fiancé seems to love more than she does me?"

I laughed. "I love him as in, fan love... not romantically Cade."

"I should be your favorite celebrity."

"Aw, Jealous Cade is cute."

"Jealous Cade is mad; we need to hurry before the 'body' recognizers storm this place."

I chuckled. "Okay, just give me a minute."

***

We ended up seeing back to the future, on Cade's request, and on my condition that we see Nikolai Foster's new movie together before we leave Los Angeles.

It turned out to be a really productive and fun day, and it just felt like me and Cade, two years ago, but only stronger and better.

We were comfortably coupled together in the bedroom, the view of the ocean providing a calm light to the room, and I just couldn't tear my eyes of it.

"If our baby is a he, what are we gonna call him?" Cade asked out of nowhere.

I stopped to think.

I'd never really thought of names for the baby. "I really don't know... how about, Caden?"

"We're not gonna put my son through that."

I smiled. "It's not such a bad name, I think it's cute."

His arms tightened their hold around me. "You think I'm cute?" he asked.

"I think, Caden is cute... not you."

He chuckled richly. "Okay, Caden is on the top of the waiting list then."

"What if we had a she, what would we name her?"

"Gabriella?"

"No."

"Why not?" he asked.

I felt myself shrug. "I just don't think it would suite her."

"You're wrong. As a matter of pure, lovely fact, it's a name that would suite her perfectly, and you know why?"

I sighed, shifting my view from the ocean so I could face a sight even better than the ocean.

Him.

"Why?"

He smiled down at me. "She'll look just like you. She'll have your beautiful brows, your flawless eyes, your cute nose,"

I smiled as his finger came to poke my nose.

"She'll have your beautiful mouth, cheek, chin... your hair... and most of all, she'll be the center of my world, just like you are to me... and then I'm gonna love her, because she's beautiful, because she's mine, because she's yours, and because she's ours. She'll be our little Gabriella."

My heart felt so full.

"Alright then, I guess Gabriella is at the top of our waiting list too."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss me,

Sealing the deal,

Sealing our hearts,

Sealing our lives.

Vote and Comment;)

Do comment your thoughts on the chapter, as we're coming to the end of the story, and I need the energy to punch the keys on my keyboard... Haha! We're on a race to complete this story before Christmas, so my writing and updating break can begin early and end early. I'm gonna be spending 30 days away from updating and writing (...) just to clear my head and come back refreshed and ready for more stories... but you're still gonna hear from me, because I will be on IG, giving you guys updates on what exactly I'm gonna be doing in those 30 days...

I have so much in store for next year, as most of you would know, I finished school recently, and I haven't had the chance to just sit down and figure out where to go from there... but I wanna take you all with me on that journey, so hopefully you'd join me.

You can find me on IG: therebeccayouknow

Quick question: Would you guys love to get the published, rewritten and revised version of all the books in the CEO/CELEBRITY series? I'm thinking of making that happen, but I just wanna know if it's something you'll be interested in.

Anyhoo... hope you have a nice day, and I'll see you in the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 844 37
"Thirty seconds. That's all you have to stop the bullshit, or your son is dead." ~~~~ Six years ago, Chelsea Doherty lost everything when her husban...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
130K 6.5K 51
About a woman who struggled to keep her marriage but ended up trying for nothing. That's what she thought until someone unexpected helped her get the...
259K 6.9K 30
Lorena Vile's last name is an understatement. She is wanted by the most powerful empire on the planet. Everyone knows her real name but she's too cle...