FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

FILTHY HANDS

12.2K 604 144
By jimjam_jimin

AUTHOR'S POV

" UGH! we're back here at school again. I hate school!" Rose said and everyone just looked at her unamused.

Their groups were standing in a circle around the lockers. Their classes were finished and they were all exhausted. Jungkook and jimin were standing beside and jimin noticed jungkook has been so quite today, most of the time spaced out. He knows that jungkook usually doesn't speak much but today he was a bit too quite.

" Kookie why are you not speaking anything? " jimin whispered to jungkook when their other friends were busy talking.

Jungkook looked at him startled at his voice. The moment jungkook met jimin's hazel eyes he started remembering the dream that he had yesterday. That's why today he was so spaced out and guilt was making him unable to meet eyes with jimin.

" Uhmm.....nothing. I'm just tired today. Let's go home." He announced and took his helmet out of his locker.

" You're leaving?" Namjoon asked as all his friends looked at him and he nodded.

He turned to look at jimin.

" How are you gonna go home?" He raised his eyebrows at jimin.

" I'm gonna text my driver." He said.

" Come on I'll drop you." Jungkook said and jimin shook his head.

" It's okay kookie you're already tired....." Jimin was saying but jungkook cut him off by yanking his hand and dragging jimin with him outside the college as jimin quickly grabbed his bag while getting dragged at waved at his friends who just laughed at the scene too used to jungkook being bossy and jimin being his baby.

______________________________________

JIMIN'S POV

I was doing our routine in the dance class which Mr. Kang taught us yesterday. He was analysing our moves. But something was different today. Today he didn't scold any student just gently told them to correct themselves. But he continuously scolded me for the same thing again and again even though I've corrected my mistake. I don't know what else he wants me to do.

" Jimin! You're getting it wrong again!" He scolded and I looked down being embarrassed.

" Sorry si....." I was saying but he cut me off.

" Everyone today's class time is over you all may leave. Tomorrow we'll do this one again." He announced and I heaved a relieved sigh as I picked up my bag to leave.

" Not you jimin! You're gonna stay and do it all over again. You kept doing it wrong during the class!" He scolded harshly and i began feeling extremely nervous about staying alone with him.

I remembered the last time he made me stay back. The way he gropped my thighs harshly. I was playing with the hem of my sweatshirt looking down nervously as other students finally left leaving me and Mr. Kang alone.

" What's wrong jimin-ah why are you getting it wrong again and again today. You are the best student usually." He said with a low voice coming closer to me and I clutched my sweatshirt harder.

" S...sorry sir I...I'll do it properly tomorrow." I stuttered nervously still looking down.

He came more closer and lifted my chin with his fingers making me flinch at the contact as I looked at him with scared eyes.

" No no sweetie.....not tomorrow you're gonna show me today. Hmm?" He whispered getting close to my face as I quickly moved back and nodded frantically. I need to get this over with as soon as possible.

" O..okay sir." I said an put my bag down hesitantly.

" Good boy.......now show me." He said and I wanted to run away from here as soon as possible.

He started the music as I slowly got in the position and started performing. He roamed around me in circles looking at me up and down. He kept walking until he reached the door. Eventhough i was dancing but I kept looking cautiously at his actions through the mirror.

My eyes widen and panic surged in my body as I saw him shutting the door close and locking it. In fear I messed up my steps and Mr. Kang tched at me

" Pay attention jimin. Come on let's do this again." He said getting away from the door after locking it and stood beside the speakers as he replayed the song.

I need to get out of here quickly. So with that thought I started dancing again. After a while of looking at me he came behind me impossibly closer.

" See this is where your doing wrong jimin....." He whispered into my ear grabbing my waist from behind.

" You need to bend down a little more..." He said sliding his hands from my waist down to my ass and he suddenly gropped it harshly making me Yelp.

I immediately detached myself from him and looked at him accusingly.

" What are you doing mr Kang?!" I yelled and glared at him.

" What are you talking about ? I'm just teaching you jimin." He said his voice stern trying to scare me. And it worked but I didn't show him.

" You....you just gropped my ass. That day you pinched my thighs as well. You keep on getting into my personal space and it's making me uncomfortable!" I shouted hoping that he would understand and back off.

Suddenly he scoffed and walked closer to me making me move back.

" Oh so you finally got it? I thought you would never." He said walking closer to me and I kept walking back.

" D... don't come closer. I.... I'll complain about you." I threatened but my trembling voice told him that I was scared as he just laughed at my threatening.

" You think that they will remove me that easily. Do you know I'm the best teacher here. So if anyone will get out of this dance class it's you pretty boy." He bragged as I felt my back hit the wall and he immediately trapped me.

" LET GO!! LET GO OF ME!YOU JERK! HELP SOMEONE HELP! " I shouted and he harshly grabbed my waist.

" Awww.....you're really so cute jimin aren't you? Everyone has left the building. No one is there to save you baby." He said getting his hands under my shirt and caressing the skin of my stomach.

My tears flowed down my eyes I was so scared and didn't know how to fight back.

" Please sir...let me go." I begged and he groaned.

" Fuck.....keep doing that....keep begging me I like it." He said and I wanted to throw up at his disgusting words.

He brought his face closer but i stomped on his foot harshly making him pull away as I started to run for the door.

But before I could reach it kang grabbed me from behind and threw me on the floor hovering over me.

" NO! PLEASE LET ME GO!". I cried pushing him away but he didn't budged.

" Relax jimin.....if you just relax it will be so pleasurable for you." He whispered but i shook my head violently thrashing around.

" Please ......please sir I...I don't want this." I begged again and again but he started kissing my neck.

I whimpered trying to push him away as he bruised my neck with hickeys. Tears kept flowing down my eyes as I was too weak to push him away but I kept trying making him get frustrated.

Suddenly I felt a harsh sting on cheeks realising he just slapped me.

" Fucking slut!!! Can't you stay still huh?! It's your fucking fault. With a body and face like that walking around like a slut!! You asked for it now take it you bitch!" He said gripping my hairs harshly as I cried loudly both at the harsh treatment and his disgusting words.

" Please....." I begged again but he ignored me.

" Shut up......just let me start and by the end of it you'll be begging for my cock again.....cause that's what sluts like you are good at. You know nothing but to take a cock up your ass!" He Said gripping my hair harshly and slamming his lips on me.

I cried and squirmed away from the kiss but he pulled me back sucking and bit on my lips harshly. Even some blood drew on my lower lips due to a harsh bite.

I kept whimpering as he grinded his bulge again my ass and kept marking my neck with hickeys.

" Ahh.... fuck your so soft and taste so good baby. Just perfect....I'm gonna ruin you." He huffed and moaned continuously grinding his boner against my ass and I kept trying.

Suddenly my hands fell to my sides and I felt a pen inside my pocket. I maybe forgot to take it out from my pocket after class. But I was so grateful that I didn't take it out. Hopefully it's sharp enough to atleast get him off me.

As that bastard was busy grinding on me I took advantage of it and pulled the pen out. When I thought it was the right timing I stabbed it at his side as harshly as possible. And it worked as soon as I stabbed it on his side he yelled and got off me in pain checking his side.

" Ahhhhh....YOU BITCH!!!" He yelled

I immediately got up seeing him lying on the floor in pain and without wasting any time picked up my bag and ran out of the building.

I immediately opened my phone to book a cab and waited crying continuously. I couldn't stop crying my whole body was shaking in fear and I needed someone. I needed someone's comfort.

So I put the destination of jungkook's house for the cab since my parents weren't home and I wanted someone's comfort as jungkook is the only one after my parents who can make me feel safe.

After the cab arrived I got in and the driver started driving. The whole ride I kept on crying unable to stop. Even the driver asked if I was okay or not and I just nodded at him.

______________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was watching tv in my living room while eating chips when suddenly someone started aggressively pressing the doorbell.

My parents were not home so who could it be?

I got up and opened the door to a see a crying jimin. My eyes widen when I noticed the state he was in. His eyes were red due to crying , lips swollen and there was dried blood on his lower lips. I looked down his clothes messy and his neck was filled with bruises also his wrist were bruised as well as if someone held it tightly.

" JIMIN?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" I asked with wide eyes getting closer to him.

The moment I spoke he bursted into tears and immediately hugged me tightly placing his head on my chest while crying loudly.

I hugged him back and massaged his back and his hairs trying to calm him down. I could feel worry and rage build in me.

Who the fuck tried to hurt my jimin?!

" Kookie......I .....I " he tried speaking but couldn't because of his heavy breathing.

" Shh shh relax....let's go inside first okay?" I said pulling away and cupping his cheeks.

He nodded weekly and I brought him inside making him sit on the couch.
I brought him a glass of water as he gulped it quickly.

He calmed down a bit and wiped his tears. I sat down in front him kneeling on the ground and he sat on the couch as now I was face to face with him.

I took his hands in mine and started caressing his bruised wrist. I'll kill whoever the fuck did this! But right now I need to calm jimin down and ask him what happened.

" Are you feeling okay now?" I asked gently and he nodded.

" Who did this to you? What happened? Tell me" I asked tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear.

" My.....my dance teacher Mr. Kang......he...he..." He spoke but again started crying maybe remembering the incident.

" He did what jimin? Tell me baby" I asked softly and he tried to even out his breathing.

" He.....he tried to r....rape me." He said crying loudly and I felt myself burning with rage. I clenched my fist tightly wanting nothing more than to kill that bastard. But I controlled myself instead focusing on calming jimin down.

I pulled him in a hug kissing the top of his head while massaging his back as I felt him clutching my shirt tightly.

" It's okay.....he's gonna pay for it." I promised.

He kept on crying on my shoulder and I felt myself burning with rage. I won't spare that bastard. How fucking dare he touch jimin. How dare he make him cry. He's gonna pay for it so bad.

                   TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.3K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
3.2K 185 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
223K 10.6K 33
-We all love that chase.- When both best friend fall for the same person; one gives up and the other one carry on, however it was not the same anymo...
58.7K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...