"Fate" a Yatori Fanfic

By mintochipz

Hiyori has always been a part of Yato's life, but Yato suddenly found out that Hiyori is going to college so... More

Your Eyes
authors note
Your Smile
authors note. (again)
Your Laugh
Your...Where are you?
Who is Fujisaki, what happened?
Your Tears
Your Warmth
Author's Note ( again ) ( again )
Your Clothes?
Your Hand
Sorry
I'm Back!
Your Hair
Your Lips
Not Over
Your Heart
Unexpected twist.
Your Mind
Back from the void.
Your Choice
Your Thoughts
Long Wait and Family Problems
You're You

You're Welcome

4.3K 189 179
By mintochipz

Today was Hiyori's last day with everyone and...Yato.

She was still at Daikoku and Kofuku's place, everyone went out to get groceries and ingredients for some type of thing they were making to congratulate Hiyori's last day till college or something.

So Hiyori was by herself...Or so she thought.

Hiyori walked to her dresser being that she was still in her pajamas. She stretched her arms out and yawned.

Opening the drawer she took out the clothes that she brought to this place.

She removed the clothes she was wearing and slipped on a floral crop top and some white high waisted jeans. "I want to look my best on my last day!"

She gazed at her self in the mirror.

"Don't you think that's a little to revealing?" an anonymous voice echoed through the room.

Hiyori widened her eyes knowing that voice. Slowly she turned her head around.

Nobody was there.

She glanced back over at the body length mirror in front of her.

"Maybe I was just hearing things." she thought to herself.

looking down at her feet she thought she felt something breathing down her neck. Looking up to her face in the mirror, he was there.

Fujisaki.

«{ The Market }»

Daikoku and Kofuku were walking around the market looking for fresh ingredients. Yato and Yukine couldn't keep up with their pace.

Yato walked over to a nearby bench.

Threading his fingers into his hair thinking, thinking.

Yukine noticed and walked over to the same bench and sat down next to Yato.

"Yo." Yukine blurted.

"Mm?"

"What are ya doin over here? Daikoku and Kofuku are already way ahead and I think we should catch up. Eh, Yato...Hey Yato?!"

Yato looked so devastated that you could almost see tears forming over the ledges of his lids.

"Yato?! A-Are you ok? D-Do you nee-"

Yato straightened up.

"Yukine? What would you do if I let you go..."

Yukine puzzled as ever tilted his head slightly.

"And gave up my powers as a God?"

«{ The Shop }»

Hiyori...dead frozen stood.

She could feel his fingers brushing the hair off of her neck.

But could only be seen in the mirror?

"Today's your last day huh?"

Turning away from the mirror she gulped.

"G-Guess so."

"Aww that's to bad...I'm gonna miss my Hiyori-chan."

She could also feel his fingers brush up against hers.

She clenched her fists.

"Oh sorry...didn't mean to harm you, I wouldn't dare do that to anyone like you."

Hiyori looked back at the mirror.

"Has Yabuku made his mind up yet?"

"I don't know what's going on in Yato's head." Hiyori replied.

"Didn't think so."

"Poor Hiyori, she must be so depressed."

"It'll be interesting to see what happens." the voice said.

She watched her reflection as Fujisaki brushed some of the hair out of face.

"Bye-Bye...Hiyori."

She blinked for a single second.

He was gone.

Hiyori plopped down onto her bed and looked down at her feet again.

"Why does he love me?"

«{ Bench }»

"W-What do you mean Yato?" Yukine chuckled sarcastically.

"I mean what would you do, how would you feel, what would happen?"

"W-What kind of question is that, I'm sure you don't actually mean it?"

Yato looked back down.

"Yeah just the idea though."

"I would be done, I would be lonely, But...I don't know what would happen."

Yato looked up at Yukine.

"But you would at least go to Tenjin or something right?"

"I don't know."

"It would be hard to get used to it but..."

"It would never happen anyways."

«{ Time Skip }»

Hiyori walked around the shop waiting for them to come back.

Sitting down at the front porch she took out her phone feeling buzzing sound coming from her pocket.

Yato

< Hi this is Yukine, I took Yato's phone so I could tell you that were coming home.

*We're (o≧▽゜)o>

<Oh yeah srry no school no knowledge (T△T)  

With that Hiyori smiled and put her phone back I to her pocket and began prance around the shop.

Hiyori being so bubbly started tidying up the place so everybody was happy when they came back.

«{ Time Skip }»

Hiyori was sitting at the table patiently tapping her fingers on the wood hoping they would come soon.

"I wonder when their coming-" But Hiyori's thoughts were interrupted when a huge bang opened the door.

"OI HIYORIN! WE'RE HOME!!" Kofuku chimed.

Everybody walked in the shop and took of their shoes.

Yukine looked up at Yato and was surprised...He put on a whole different mood.

It looked as if he never was sad today.

Yato as well had his usual bubbly personality and looked so happy.

Yato dug into the grocery bags Daikoku was holding.

"SO WHAT'S WE HAVEN EH?" Practically dropping every thing to the ground that he took out of the bag.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Daikoku yelled.

Watching the two fight was funny, especially for Hiyori who was glad that Yato was back to his usual self. She giggled quietly as the two continued fighting and while Yukine and Kofuku went to the kitchen.

«{ Another Time Skip Ugh }»

The clanking sound of beers and the laughing of everyone ment they where all having a good time.

Obviously Yato was drunk as well as Daikoku. Nobody seemed to notice being that they were all having too much fun.

Hiyori excused herself from the soon to be ended celebration. "Ah I'll be upstairs, excuse me." She guessed she probably should freshen up being how long it been since the party started.

Yato got up a couple minutes later and wondered about, nobody knowing.

He wobbled up the stairs and walked through the hallway spotting Hiyori in the bathroom, door open.

Yato leaned against the arch of the bathroom door.

looking hazy he said, "Soo watcha doin?"

Hiyori turned away from the mirror and leaned against the bathroom counter arms crossed.

"Yato you are so drunk." She chuckled.

"Waaaadya mean?!"

"Never mind...Hey, what are you doing up here anyways?"

"Well I think just I should be the one to ask," Yato leaned up from the frame and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing here?" he smirked.

Hiyori blushed, "Well, uh..I-I want to look good you know, so I came up here to fix myself up. Plus if I look pretty then-"

Yato leaned closer to Hiyori's face.

"But your already so pretty."

He brushed her bangs out from her face.

Hiyori blushing even more looked at him.

Yato smiled and pressed his lips on hers.

Yato put one of his hands on the back of her head.

Hiyori wished that this moment could've lasted forever.

Because she loved Yato.

Hiyori needing air undid the kiss and looked down and smiled a bit. Yato took this sign and lifted her head up with his finger going back for another kiss. He leaned her against the bathroom wall. Placing kisses down her neck and kissing the corners of her lips he moved being accepted he kissed her passionately for minutes.

"Y-Yato." She chuckled.

Yato responded, "Hm?"

"Thank you, Thank you for today."

Yato smiled and leaned his head on her's bringing her into embrace.

"You're Welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 230 24
What if Yato had a sister that Hiyori and Yukine never knew about and that isn't the least of their concern. She is known to rival the of the God Of...
136K 5.2K 29
Y/n has a huge crush on the model Kamisato Ayato. What she doesn't know is that he'll be attending her school next semester. (ALL ARTWORK USED IN THI...
300K 11.8K 26
Rumors are terrible, nasty things. They spread like wildfire through whispers and quiet laughter. But you know they're not true. They're not. It's al...
10.8K 309 8
A girl named Sakurai Chiyoko meets a senpai, Yamazaki Takami, the multi-talented school idol, but she soon realizes that he is a brutal and cruel yan...