𝟯𝟴 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹.

By LEMMEATDADICCUP

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦�... More

𝟢𝟢𝟣
𝟢𝟢𝟤
𝟢𝟢𝟥
𝟢𝟢𝟦
𝟢𝟢𝟧
𝟢𝟢𝟨
𝟢𝟢𝟩
𝟢𝟢𝟪
𝟢𝟢𝟫
𝟢𝟣𝟢
𝟢𝟣𝟣
𝟢𝟣𝟤
𝟢𝟣𝟥
𝟢𝟣𝟦
𝟢𝟣𝟧
𝟢𝟣𝟨
𝟢𝟣𝟪
𝟢𝟣𝟫
𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟢𝟤𝟣
𝟢𝟤𝟤
𝟢𝟤𝟥
𝟢𝟤𝟦
𝟢𝟤𝟧
𝟢𝟤𝟨
𝟢𝟤𝟩
𝟢𝟤𝟪
𝟢𝟤𝟫
𝟢𝟥𝟢
𝟢𝟥𝟣
𝟢𝟥𝟤
𝟢𝟥𝟥
𝟢𝟥𝟦
𝟢𝟥𝟧
𝟢𝟥𝟨
𝟢𝟥𝟩
𝟢𝟥𝟪
𝟢𝟥𝟫
𝟢𝟦𝟢

𝟢𝟣𝟩

2.1K 98 12
By LEMMEATDADICCUP

𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟰

𝟯/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟭
𝟰:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠
JANIAMESHELL .

Kentrell and Jania walked into the store, Jania went to the candy isle grabbing some airheads when a man came up to her, he looked her age but he was a bit older.

"What's up with you pretty" He asked, frightened by the sudden approach Jania stared at him "I-um" She didn't want Kentrell to get mad but she didn't wanna be rude.

"You good?" He laughed "Um yes" She scratched the back of her head and he tilted his head at her "That's coo, what's yo name?" He asked.

"Jania?" She said "That's pretty, like you" He smiled "Thank you" She blushed "Can I take you out sometime?" He asked but little did she know, Kentrell was watching them.

That was fast..

She didn't know how to respond to that "Sure" She smiled and he nodded, "Just take my instagram" He said, she nodded "@FredoBang" He said.

"Okay" She said "Make sure you text me too" He laughed, she smiled seeing his grills, they were fine as fuck "Can I give you a hug?" He asked.

Since when did they start doing this, too bad she would never see him again "Of course" She wrapped her arms around him and her rubbed her back.

They pulled away and she waved at him before he watched her leave, he walked the other way, Jania looked around seeing Kentrell paying for his stuff.

"I didn't get to- never mind" She put her candy down and watched as kentrell grabbed his own bag "Hea'" He gave her twenty dollars and left the store.

"Thank you" She picked her candy up again and placed the twenty oh the counter "Will that be all?" The cashier asked and she nodded.

"Here you go" He handed her the change and her bag, she left the store and went to Kentrell's car, she saw him sitting there.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "You gone text him, y'all gone plan a meeting and you gone kill him" Was all Kentrell said but Jania knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What? No he was a nice guy" She said "I said what I said na' sit back" He replied. She huffed knowing there was no point of arguing with him.

He was set on his idea.

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 .

"What's his instagram" Kentrell asked "He didn't give it to me" Jania lied, she didn't wanna set him up let alone kill someone.

"Mane you might as well tell the truth" He said "FredoBang" She mugged, Kentrell went on Jania's instagram page before typing in his account.

"How do you have my account?" She asked "I have my ways" He replied clicking the others man's dm's "You text cause Ian saying no gay ass shit" He tossed her the phone.

"And take that coat off" He mugged "I'm cold Kentrell" She looked at him and then back and the phone

@FredoBang 🦍 💯

@janiameshell
hi, it's me from the store?

@fredobang
oh yea, wassup shorty.

@janiameshell
nothing much, i just wanted to text you and say hi😂

@fredobang
you think i could take you out?

@janiameshell
you don't think it's a bit too early??

@fredobang
i never said when

@janiameshell
right of course though

@fredobang
alright bye jania

@janiameshell
bye bye
Seen

"I don't wanna kill him, he's so sweet" She felt guilty about the whole situation "Stop with the sap shit, if it make you feel better i'll do it" He said.

"That doesn't make it any better" She replied "Be grateful and come take a nap" He told her, she got up from the bed handing him his phone.

She took off her coat and flops and proceeded to climb on top of Kentrell "You smell good" He told her "Thank you Kentrell" She replied.

"Daddy?" Jania heard Kayden's voice "Wassup drac'" Kentrell asked "Can I sleep with you?" He asked "Awe come on" Jania picked him up.

Kentrell kissed his teeth "Cock blocking ass fucker" Kentrell mumbled, Draco slapped his dad and laid in between Jania and Kentrell.

"You lil muhfucka!" Kentrell yelled "Love you daddy" Kayden said "I love you too" He chuckled and Jania grabbed Kayden, pulling him closer to her.

"I love you too nene" He said, Kentrell sat up fat as fuck and so did Jania "Y-You love me?" She asked as Kentrell mugged the two.

"Yes!" He smiled "I love you more" She hugged him tightly, rocking him back and forth "Y'all can get the fuck out my bed with that" Trell said.

"Daddy I still love you too" Kayden said "Awe you know I love you too" He told Kayden from Jania and began placing kisses all over here.

Jania chuckled.

After the whole love you thing the three fell asleep, In a weird way, Jania didn't wanna leave..She had no one back home anyway,

The only thing keeping her from trying to leave here was Kayden, he really liked her and she imagined how he would feel if he never got to see her again.

She thought all day long about how he had said he loved her and it made her want to stay even more, but of course she missed her home and family.

She never spoke to them before she got here so it wasn't that big of a deal but she still missed them, she really missed being free and being able to do what she wanted.

Not having to listen to whatever someone told her to do, or being worried about if he got too mad he would do bad things to her seemed amazing.

JANIAMESHELL
DAY 15

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟴:𝟮𝟲 𝗔𝗠
𝟬𝟯/𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟭

Jania bobbed her head listening to some of Kentrell's music, she never knew he rapped not had she ever seen him before and he thought that was crazy. All In was playing and she really liked the song, like a lot.

"If you was all mine, I'd be all in" She hummed "So you fuck with it?" He asked coming downstairs "Mhm, I like it" She said turning off the light above the stove "Smell good, you need help?" He asked.

"Sure, do you even know how to cook why you asking do I need some help" She laughed "I know how to cook muhfucka just watch me" He said.

"Ok, get the eggs from the fridge. Simple enough right?" She asked and he ignored her questions going over to his refrigerator, she opened up the cabinet and grabbed a skillet.

"Huh" He set the eggs down on the counter "Now get a bowl, salt and pepper" She said "This shit is too easy" He shook his head going to his seasoning cabinet.

"We'll see" She nodded.

She put the skillet on the stove and grabbed a spatula from the kitchen drawer, she had been here long enough to know where stuff was, she frequently cooked for Kayden.

"He sleep still?" She asked and Kentrell nodded cracking a egg over her head, she gasped "No! Kentrell it's not funny now you have to cook by yourself" She said.

"Shiddd" He laughed, she pulled some of the egg yoke and threw it at him "Now why would you even play like that?" He said seeing if splattered over his white Tee.

"That's what the fuck you get" She rolled her eyes "Mane" He took off his shirt and threw it over her face "Stop playing too much or you gonna be hungry" She threw the shirt back at him.

He laughed and threw the shirt on the floor "You so pretty ma" He hugged her from behind "Thank you kentrell" She replied "Now finish please" She said.

He kissed his teeth going back over to the eggs.

...

"Kentrell you burnt them!" She yelled as the fire detector went off "They ain't burnt they just a lil crispy" He shrugged watching her pick up the shirt and began jumping and waving it back and forth.

He laughed "I'll do it" He snatched the shirt from her and waved the shirt 3 times, the detector stopped beeping and Kayden came downstairs.

"Are you okay?" He asked the two "We good draco come on so you can brush yo mouth" Kentrell said "Teeth" Jania corrected him.

"Same damn thing"

She rolled her eyes, glad she had already made sausages before kentrell burnt the other batch. She grabbed plates and grabbed napkins, placing the bacon on them.

When she was done she made softly patted the bacon with the napkin and placed the pan in the sink, running water over it.

"Ou shit" She watched it smoke before grabbing syrup and placing it on the table "Okay" She mumbled throwing all the trash away and then sitting the plates on the table as well.

She poured orange juice and then went upstairs to grab her bonnet.

//

"Slow down you ain't that damn hungry" Kentrell mugged Jania, she waited until she got done chewing to respond to him "If i wasn't I wouldn't have been eating so fast" She replied.

He stared at her before she picked up her fork, adjusting Kayden on her lap "Here" She fed him a pancake "This taste like heaven" He said.

"Kd done made him say that shit" Kentrell mumbled, Jania laughed "You thirsty?" She asked and he nodded, she gave him some of her orange juice and he began sticking up his middle finger, bouncing at the same time.

"Kayden! have some decorum" Jania said "Sorry, nene it just so good" He nodded "Thank you but you can do that after you eat" She laughed.

"You can do whatchu want draco" He said "Can I really?" He asked and Jania shook her head "Nene said no" He looked back as his daddy.

"Mane i'm yo daddy not her" Kentrell said "It's just manners Kayden" Jania said and he ignored the two before picking up a piece of Jania's bacon.

"Yep just eat all my food" She said, he excitedly jumped off of her lap and took her plate, running to the living room. She gasped.

"Not literally-" She mumbled "Draco" Kentrell stood up "No it's okay, he can have it" She grabbed Kentrell "Aight" He shrugged.

[ 3 seconds later ] .

"Can I have some of yours?" She asked "I just tried to get yours back" He mugged her "Please, i'm hungry still" She said.

"Mane" He mumbled "Come here" He told her, she got up sitting in the seat next to him before picking up his fork and eating some of his pancakes.

"Ou i should be a chef" She mumbled shaking her head "It's like having an orgasm but with food" She nodded "The fuck yo weird ass saying" He asked.

"What I said" She nodded.

"Mm, so good" She moaned "Yo ass can have it" He shook his head "Thank you" She said.

The End.

just letting y'all know, don't get too comfortable with all the good things happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
229K 7.4K 63
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 ~𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
2.1K 40 14
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶 "𝒯𝓇𝓊ℯ ℬ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ!"
929K 37.8K 31
❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲. ❞ - APRIL 2021