๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐, oikawa tooru

By 0X1H0UR

โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™! โž โ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ? โž ห—หห‹ oikawa tooru x fem! reader'หŽห— rom-com, family fluff... More

00. introduction
01. reunion
03. first meeting
3.5. appreciation page!!

02. talk

507 23 12
By 0X1H0UR

"but you love me, right?"

CHAPTER TWO,
TALK

"okay, so let's talk," the brunette said, now completely being serious, like he's in an important match. (y/n) gulped, can't even bear to look at him, an awkward smile appears on her lips, showing that she's kinda scared of tooru.

what if he's going to yell at her? although tooru never once in his life ever yells at anyone, except for ushijima but his close friends? not once.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR HIDING ABOUT THIS FROM YOU FOR 16 YEARS," with guilt in her heart, she bowed with her palms while touching one's head to the floor, apologizing. she really did the dogeza bow to earn his forgiveness. she knows it's wrong to completely cut off contacts with him and the others but she was just an immature girl back then, due to broken heart she did all of that and soon found out she's carrying her little angel.

tooru looked at the figure who's trembling while bowing, and smiled softly. "you don't have to apologize," he took her hands, and get her up, he stared at her wet eyes, pond of tears are visible.

and it made the mother cried even louder, how can this man simply say that? she doesn't deserve him at all. "TOORU DON'T SAY THAT I'M CRYING EVEN LOUDER!" and so the oikawa tooru laughed again, meanwhile his arms are open to hug (y/n), he hugged her tightly, gently rubbing her back.

"it's not your fault, it never was. i was the one who decided to end it all, without knowing you were carrying. i should be the one for you to blame. and yet you aren't mad at me? instead you told akari about me?" now the laughter has turned into sobs. how can this be so emotional?

"because akari deserves to know who's her father, tooru. i know you ended things for our own good, although i was very immature back then, i deleted all the contacts and only keep mom and dad's, i changed my phone number and all, started my new life in college," that's (y/n)'s answer.

"(y/n)," tooru called.

"yeah?"

"i'm glad we met again. friends like we used to be?" holding (y/n)'s hands tight after the hug, tooru smiled, his brown eyes are focused on her.

she nodded as an answer, grinning happily, to tooru, he really missed that smile, and even now she's in her 30s, she doesn't look old at all. it's like he could still see her in her high school uniform, talking about the latest shoujo manga that has recently been released.

"god tooru you made me cry so hard, i just got home from work and you made me even messier," grabbing the nearest tissue box, she took out a few and wiped her eyes and cheeks, also her runny nose.

"so, what are you now? i remember that you don't have any dream jobs back in high school," the brunette asked, also took the tissue (y/n) offered and wiped his tears.

"manga editor. i met this one girl in college and we became close, she said she wanted to be a mangaka so i can be the editor. it took us 2 years before we finally got to work together," she explained.

"i know you're a former volleyball player but now a coach, no need to mention that," before tooru can open his mouth, she continues.

her eyes then glanced at the clock on the wall, and quickly got up. "i have to cook dinner, do you mind calling iwaizumi so we can have dinner together?"

"ah yes, i will tell him later," once (y/n) went to the kitchen, tooru noticed a thick album on the shelf, sitting next to her old shoujo manga that she used to read when she was a teenager. most of them are one shots because she said she can barely keep up with series.

"hey, (y/n)?" he called.

"what is it?"

"do you mind me looking at this album on the shelf?"

"that album? yeah i don't mind, go on. just don't make yourself home because this is my house," and again he knows she's just joking around, so he chuckled.

he got up and reached for the album, sit back and opened it, revealing 4 pictures on the first sheet. the first picture is a picture of her and her old high school friends. he doesn't know if she's still in contact with them but she said that she deleted all her contacts except for her parents, so he's pretty sure she got no contact with her high school friends anymore.
they were smiling, and (y/n) is showing her pink flip phone, with sanrio keychain, my melody to be exact. ah, the good old days. he remembers when (y/n) loves to take the basketball team's pictures such as selfies only with her flip phone. sometimes she uses her mini camera.

yeah, she was the women basketball club manager, and tooru had beg her multiple times so she can be their manager instead but (y/n) refused.

————

"(y/n) come on, be our manager!" tooru whines, bothering the girl who's just trying to eat her lunch peacefully. they were eating on the rooftop, as it's their favorite place to hang out.

"i'm already the women's basketball club manager, why would i want to be your manager?" she asked, drinking the strawberry milk she bought earlier from the vending machine.

"because you like to piss her off like you did to me right, shittykawa?" iwaizumi spoke and it made tooru pout.

"yeah that's definitely his reason why," hanamaki continues.

"also if i quit, kana will cry on my shoulders for days or weeks," murase kana, the captain. she's the one who asked (y/n) if she's free from any club, and now she's their full time manager.
kana is basically tooru but girl version, they have the same personality and kana is also famous with the guys at school. sometimes she wonders if they're just twins separated at birth. kana and tooru are both pretty, kana have brown hair with beach waves texture, not very plump rosy lips, and natural tan skin, showing her southeast asian features, her mother is southeast asian and her dad is japanese. she's also into lolita fashion outside the school.

and tooru, just look and him and you know he's attractive and can pull so many girls.

"then i will ask murase to let you be our manager," he's still there wanting (y/n) to be their manager, and she sighed.

"you'll just start a fight with her," they're second years for god's sake.

"okay and?"

"you're so annoying tooru," she said, but she actually didn't mean that. they all know they can handle tooru's personality and it's actually fun.

"but you love me, right?"

"i sure do."

————

the flashback caused the smile on tooru's lips. he glanced at the second picture next, it's a picture of her and murase kana, murase is graduating and you can see the leftover tears on her eyes, murase is one year older than her and when she graduated, to say (y/n) cried all night because murase left japan soon after to chase her dream of becoming a fashion designer.

the next picture, is a selfie of her with him, iwaizumi, matsukawa and hanamaki. they were eating crepes they bought from the crepe truck near aoba johsai after school. it was a rest day for both men volleyball club and women's basketball club so they can finally hangout together after school.
her smile is so sweet, he thought. and it is true.

and finally, the last picture. their graduation picture of only two of them. she was holding a bouquet of roses tooru gave her, and in return, (y/n) gave him a sketch oh him that she drew in japanese literature class. it's not much, but until today, tooru treasures it.

————

"we finally made it tooru! we graduated!" happy tears falling down through her cheeks, joy and happiness filled her heart, her arms are wide waiting for tooru to hug her back and tooru did. he even jumped, and they fell, and they laughed together. the teachers are watching them without them noticing, and simple smiles appear on their faces, who knows if they're wishing that they could be a teenager, in love, once again. experiencing true love in teenage years is nice.

"yes we did you shithead. i can't wait for the future, and everything that awaits us," as he said that, he placed a soft kiss on (y/n)'s cheek, who's laying on the ground because he jumped on her earlier, then he helped her get up.

looking around, her eyes are locked on a 5 year old kid walking towards her with a bouquet of fresh red roses. "oh hey takeru! that's a really big bouquet of roses," she said, smiling and waving.

"yeah, uncle paid me to bring this to you," takeru handed her the bouquet as he said it, making her grinned.

"well i did pay you, don't make a fuss about it," he rolled his eyes, hands on his waist.

"i'm not complaining, uncle tooru," he replied. (y/n) took the bouquet from him and thanked him, right after that, he ran back to his mom, leaving the couple alone.

she let out soft laugh once takeru is gone from their sight. "you're pretty romantic, tooru," she told him. tooru rubbed the back of his next. well, he can say it's too much to give his girlfriend a full bouquet but he doesn't mind. it's to show how grateful he is to have her.
"thank you. i also want to give you something, it costs 0 yen, but i hope you like it," she took out a piece of paper from her blazer pocket, and handed it to him.

it looks like a normal piece of paper but it contains a sketch of a person. a really pretty human,.with some manga character's doodles on the side. it's haruhi fujioka from ouran high school host club, yes she barely read mangas like that but she really loves the plot and the characters themselves, so now on her shelf, it's full with OHSHC manga collection.

when tooru scanned it long, he realised that the drawing was actually a portrait of himself, drawn by her.
he was amazed by it, because it looks exactly like, but even prettier, at least to him.

"i drew it in japanese literature class." now he's really fascinated by the fact that she drew it with her own bare hand without any references, without him any near her, she did all of that with his picture only engraved in her head.

that's how he looks like to her.

even more prettier in her eyes.

tooru smiled. "you never paid attention to classes aren't you?"

"no but i'm still in class 5, suck on that."

"still, you can't make it to class 6," he smirked.

"yeah i know, and? as if i care about it, i'm actually pretty glad that we're not in the same class," and there we go, five seconds ago they were acting romantic and now they keep teasing each other. tooru squinted his eyes, looking at her with a very judgmental stare.

"i bet you flirt with iwaizumi."

"oh i sure do, why? are you jealous?"

"why would i wanna be jealous of him? i got all the girls."

"oh really but did you get me?"

"we literally had sex last night."

"doesn't prove my point."

and they continue to fight like an old married couple.

"and here we go again. they're dating for god's sake," matsukawa said, watching from afar with iwaizumi and hanamaki.
"let them be, they will kiss each other after," iwaizumi said.

————

"tooru, have you call iwaizumi yet? if this curry gets cold before they arrive i'm going to smack you!" the flashback stopped when he heard her voice rising.

"geez fine. you sound a lot like my mom now," he took out his phone from his pocket, and started dialing his childhoos friend's number.

"maybe it's because i'm an old woman who's also a mom, tooru," he can imagine her placed her hand on her waist as she said that, and it really reminds him of his own mother.

in iwaizumi and akari's situation, once they got in the car, iwaizumi asked where she wants to go. "maybe to the park? it's not like we're going to buy anything," she said, trying to sit the polite way as possible, like she did when she asked iwaizumi and tooru to meet her mom. it's not her mom's car, so she can't really do much.

iwaizumi took a glance at her. "wanna go to the mall? i will pay for your stuff," quickly, she looked at iwaizumi with hope in her eyes.

"are you sure?" she asked for confirmation and iwaizumi replied with a nod.

"is that so? then can we go to the nearest mall around here? i wanna buy some stuff there."
"got it, mini kawa," and they both let their laugh out.

after spending like an hour and half, the raven got a call from his friend, he wondered why it's pretty fast for his friend to call him back, he thought, with oikawa's stupid and whiny personality, they would fight but it turned out great he guess?

"let's go back, your mom has cooked us dinner," iwaizumi let her know and she replied with "all right."

AUTHOR'S NOTE,
why i always finished writing at 2-4 am? anyways, here's a new chapter and i know i don't really have that much readers but i'm still thankful to have yall <3
i will be editing this later if i have time, and sorry for any grammar errors, english isn't my first language tho 😒

edit june 8th: changed S-Pal mall to Sunmall Ichibando
bc they (y/n and akari) live around there. i suppose the
town is called Ichibando

edit july 13th: changed sum shits i need to change, u'll notice it if u squint

the poem was cringe af

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
737K 20.1K 74
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...