BSD Angst One shots *Complete...

By AsfetLikesBees

10 random angst oneshots I'm going to try and write a short angsty fanfiction once a day. Each day will have... More

How much longer?
I Hate My Mess
Giving up
It's All I got
I can't do anything now it's so stupid
The Setting Sun is quite pretty
Anothers Earnings
A dog always obeys his master
Christmas Alone

You're allowed to fall apart

1.2K 13 1
By AsfetLikesBees

Prompt- “You’re allowed to fall apart a little.”
Protagonist- Poe and Ranpo
Ship- Ranpoe
Warnings- implied Suicide

Poe had clung onto some words Ranpo had said to him awhile back.
“You’re allowed to fall apart a little.” He had said with a smile at the man curled up in a ball with tears streaming down his face.
Those words meant alot to Poe a phrase that changed the way he thought.
It was okay to not be okay and he took that to heart. So he let himself fall apart little by little.  More and more and when something falls apart little by little it comes closer to its end.
"I wonder Ranpo, would you still say that sentence again?" Poe asked no-one.
He was all alone in his dark dingy bathroom. The only thing to keep him company was the chair and the rope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 62.2K 47
COMPLETED β€’ There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
30.8K 589 20
DISCONTINUED This is literally just Shiratorizawa one-shots - This story may contain boy x boy! If you don't like that, D i e - Most of this story i...