Dance to the beat of your hea...

By _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... More

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

Provincial Licencing exam pt.2

2.3K 82 36
By _FandomLover332_

All of class 1-A sat together while the exam was still going on, Violet was giving Izuku a foot rub the moment Mina mentioned him dancing in heels. Kaminari was telling the others what had happened and mentioned that Izuku had kicked someone while dancing on the pole. Katsuki watched the other teens around them with a dark look in his eyes whenever they look at Izuku for more than a second.

"Kacchan... Breathe." Izuku said, looking at his brother with a raised brow.

"Those extras need to stop staring..." He growled, Izuku huffed as he rolled his eyes.

"And glaring at them is only going to make them stare longer." Izuku sassed lightly. "Now stop glaring and grab me a bottle of water please," Izuku stated while looking at his brother with puppy eyes.

"Whatever..." Katsuki huffed before leaving to go grab his brother something to drink.

"... Are you sure that Bakugo-kun doesn't have a second quirk that makes him act like a guard dog or somethin'?" Violet asked, which earned a laugh from Izuku.

"No... but I know when we were kids I would claim that he was related to a Pomeranian with how much he 'barked' at the other kids." Izuku explained and Violet burst out into giggles.

"Oh, now that's cute!" She said.

"What's cute?" Todoroki asked standing behind Violet with a confused look in his eyes.

"Oh, just me comparing my brother to a pomeranian when we were kids," Izuku said, grinning at the memory.

"Oh.." That was all the duel coloured hair teen said.

Katsuki returned with the water and some food, shoving them at Izuku and muttered about the teen needing to eat something. Izuku smiled and started stuffing his face with the cinnamon bun that Katsuki had found, moaning in delight at the taste of the sweet treat.

"... The Cinnamon roll is eating a cinnamon bun..." Kaminari said weakly, the others nodded in horror.

Violet looked at them and snickered.

"I bet his blood is sweet like the cinnamon bun as well." She joked.

Izuku blinked, cheeks round with the food stuffed in his mouth, his face caked with frosting and glaze, the teen tilted his head slightly and everyone all around felt their hearts ache at the pure sight. A lot of photos were taken that day.

~

Izuku listened to the director about the next part of the exam, they were going to do a practice live scale rescue. It was based on a villain attack six years earlier, a lot of innocent people died that day.

Class 1-a all looked at each other and nodded, they knew that teamwork is key and making sure that the 'civilians' are okay. Soon the test began and Izuku and his class rushed to the first area where there were a bunch of collapsed houses.

"Jiro! See if there is anyone in these houses!" Izuku called out, Jiro nodded and started her task. "Violet and Tokoyami use your quirk and Dark Shadow to lift the rubble and Momo get ready to administer first aid. Everyone else spread out and look for any more civilians!" Izuku watched as his class did as told.

"There are three people in the house at the end of the block!" Jiro said, Izuku nodded and they rushed to the house.

Violet and Dark Shadow worked carefully to 'rescue' a 'kid' from the rubble, Izuku was speaking gently to help keep the 'kid' calm. He asked if the 'kid' remembers if anyone was with him, which he was told a small no. Izuku praised the 'kid' on how brave that he was being, and that he is almost out.

"Izu, get ready to pull him out in three... two... one... Now!" Violet said as she and Dark Shadow lifted the pillar that was keeping the kid pinned to the ground.

Izuku carefully pulled the boy out of the rubble and had him laying on the ground, letting Momo wrap him up.

"I'll take him to the emergency first aid base, you guys keep looking for more survivors! I'll be right back!" Izuku called out before gently picking out the 'kid'. "Now let's get you to safety," Izuku said with a gentle smile before powering OFA and taking off running, being careful as he did so.

Aizawa watched his kids work hard on saving the victims, he inwardly smiled as he watched Izuku fall into a natural role of a leader. Guiding his class and others who came and help them with the rescue.

"Wow, you sure do have a great class this year," Ms. Joke said, Aizawa groaned when he realized that she was sitting a few seats over from him. "I thought that you would have at least expelled one or two at least!" she said.

Aizawa smirked.

"I did and I got two better students out of it," he said.

This caused the heroine to turn and stare at him.

"Oh tell me how!!" she lived for drama and gossip... and making Aizawa's life a nightmare of course.

"One pissed off Problem child and the other stabbed him and tried to frame his brother for something he didn't do... and she still hasn't paid Problem child back for breaking his phone," Aizawa said, glancing at the other hero to watch her expression go blank.

"Yeah, they seem worthy of expulsion..." she said.

With that, they were silent as they watched as Grand Orca and his sidekicks began to attack the heroes in training.

~

Izuku grunted as he was forcefully shoved by a kid from a low-ranked school, huffing at he heard the boy sneer at him to sit there and look pretty. Izuku watched as some of the others were evacuating the injured to a safer place while others were trying, and failing, to stop the 'villains'.

"... You do know that we have to work together right?" Izuku hissed.

"Shut up girly!" Izuku growled and was now pissed.

He tapped the music box a few times before settling on a perfect song.

"Uh uh uh oh uh uh uh" A wolfish grin pulled along his lips.

"Each and every day~
Hiding from the sunshine~
Wandering in the shade!
Not too old, not too young~
" Izuku slowly got up off of the ground and started up OFA as he walked towards the attackers.

His looks slowly shifted to something dark, black eyeshadow made his normal emerald green eyes look toxic. A black leather jacket, a plain white shirt that clung to Izuku's figure, black ripped skinny jeans and black spiked combats tied the look together.

"Every night again~
Dancing with the moonlight~
Somewhere far away~!
I can hear your call~
" Izuku's demon side slipped through.

The shadows shifted and moved with him, the others teens surrounding Izuku yelped in horror thinking that there was another villain while class 1-a and Aizawa smirked.

"I think an extra pissed off Izu," Katsuki said, holding an injured civilian.

"What do you mean mister?" the civilian asked causing the blond to look at him and smirk lightly.

"Either someone told him to stay back and they will handle it or... they made a comment on him being 'Girly'. Izu hates it when people say things like that, his inner demon comes out to play." he said the civilian was about to say something but Katsuki beat him to it. "If anything Izu is going to use this to his advantage, getting us enough time to evacuate. So everyone start moving the injured and civilians to a safer location! We only have one shot at this!!" Katsuki called out before leading the way to a safer location.

"Uh uh uh oh uh uh uh~" the shadows took shapes into large Canadian Timberwolves, they howled loudly, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"I'm out of my head!
Of my heart and my mind~
'Cause, you can run but you can't hide~
I'm gonna make you mine~!
" Izuku sang.

He dodged the 'villains' attacks and took them down, dropkicks were being used, roundhouse kicks to their sides and Izuku felt bad but at that moment he was still pissed so he kicked between the legs. He made sure not to use full strength on them.

"Out of my head~
Of my heart and my mind!
'Cause I can feel how your flesh now~
Is crying out for more~!
" Izuku's demon sang giving everyone s chill, especially that one kid who insulted him.

"Ain't no fairytale~
What I see in your eyes~
Awaiting your mistake~
Not too close, not too far~
" Izuku made his way towards Grand Orca where the kid who insulted him was.

Izuku switch songs and oh how he was hoping that Aizawa was filming this... the hero was but he will deny it.

"On the low~
Only love myself no more
Take you to the grave I'll ghost~
I know I can be so cold~
" Izuku sang a song that he had found a few years back.

He ran across the field and with OFA coursing through his body as he leapt high into the air, his outfit changed once more to a white long-sleeved shirt with a black vest, a pair of black leggings with black polished knee-high boots.

"In the dark~
Where I like to keep my heart
Know I'm all bite, no bark~
Like to catch you way off guard~!
" His voice echoed as he twirled before he delivered a roundhouse kick towards Grand Orca.

Izuku smirked at the kid before flipping him off.

"I'll stay so deep inside your brain~
And take you somewhere far away~!
" Izuku swiftly turned and ducked just in time to dodge a blast of wet gunk of cement type of liquid.

It had it the boy behind Izuku, who was slow on dodging.

"Oi! I thought I told you to sit and just look pretty girly! Your quirk is worthless!" The spectators heard this, Grand Orca heard this, Aizawa, all of the 1-a and other examiners heard this.

Nobody was impressed or pleased by this, but Izuku grinned as he ignored the teen and continued to sing and fight.

"Time to roll the dice!
You know I'm the type!
Type to risk my life~
Not afraid to die!
Type to make you cry!
Type to put a price~
All up on your head!
Do just what I said~!
" He moved back before rushing forward and throwing a fake right hook that the hero dodged, but the kick that followed he didn't dodge in time.

"I'ma straight up villain!
Straight up villain!

Yeah no feeling~
Yeah no feeling~
Straight up villain!

Yeah no feeling~
Yeah, no feeling~" Izuku felt his demon appear, turning his hair a darker shade of green, looking more black than anything. His eyes turned a ruby red, replacing his emerald green eyes.

"I'm alive but I'm dead~
Hear my voice up in your head~
Watch it fill you full of dread!
Till you go pow!
" Izuku had back up dancers appear behind him and around the minions, oh everyone's reactions were priceless.

Izuku Bakugo had an army and nobody was going to stop him from saving the civilians. The teen when head to head with the 'villain', Izuku slipped some dance moves into his fighting. His boots weren't normal, they were simular to tap shoes but with power behind them. When Izuku sang the word 'pow' he stomped his foot on the ground causing the ground to crack and shutter under his power.

"I'm alive but I'm dead~
Hear my voice up in your head!
Watch it fill you full of dread~
Till you go pow!" Grand Orca inwardly grinned at the show of power and determination of this young teen before him.

Unlike the other teen, who was rude and insulted him, Izuku showed that he was willing to do anything to keep others safe even if that means he had to fight alone.

"Is it really a surprise
If I'm playing with your mind
And I treat you like prize
Then I throw you to the side
And am I really that bad
If l love to make you mad
And get happy when your sad
Only care about a bag
" Izuku felt OFA flow through his whole body and crouched down low before launching up into the air and flipped over the hero and spun mid-air and delivered a swift kick to the back of the hero's head.

"In control!
That's how I like it~
And I'm never letting go, nah!
Never had a soul~
So you ain't taking anything from me!
When you go, nah!
" The teen reached into his back pocket and pulled out some rope, throwing one end at a shadow figure and the two spun and danced around the hero.

Tying the hero up, the other shadows did the same with the minions, just in time for the exam to come to a close. Izuku stopped singing and letting OFA stop flowing through his body. The ropes that the figures used to tye up the sidekicks vanished, Izuku quickly untied the hero before bowing a low bow.

"Sorry about that sir!" Izuku said but the hero laughed.

"Oh that is alright young man! That was a wonderful display of determination I've ever seen a young hero in-training display in this exam!" Grand Orca said, patting the teen on the head.

"Really!!" Izuku gasped with delight.

"Yes, I am looking forward on seeing you as a future hero." He said and Izuku grinned, forgetting why he was angry in the first place... Until...

"WHAT THE HECK!!!" The teen behind them shouted with rage. "A GIRLY FREAK LIKE YOU CAN'T BEAT A FAKE VILLAIN!!!" He shouted, marching over to where the two were talking. "ALL YOUR GOOD AT IS LOOKING PRETTY AND STAYING SILENT!!! YOU LITTLE-" The teen was cut off by a swift drop kick to the chest.

"Oh will you shut up!" Izuku hissed. "That is no way to talk to a person and you are acting unheroic! If you can't deal with someone with a quirk like mine than you really need help, not every hero has a strong flashy quirk you know." Izuku hissed, flipping the teen off again and this time class 1-a and his teacher were there to witness it.

"BAKUGO-KUN YOU RUINED THE BEAN!!!" Mina cried.

Izuku blinked at this and looked at his class.

"I think you mean Inko and her endless amount of crappy boyfriends, Mina..." Izuku said bluntly before looking at the hero with a smile. "Could I get you to sign my notebook please?" Izuku asked as he held out a notebook with the hero's quirk written on both sides of the book.

The hero smiled and nodded, taking hold of the book and took a look at the notes before signing the book and giving the book back to Izuku. The teen grinned before bowing and rushing to see his friends, muttering about getting Grand Orca's signature. Katsuki chuckled as he lead his brother to the score board where they would be told their scores and if they passed or not.

"Kacchan! Kacchan!! How do you think we did??" Izuku asked.

"Don't know you nerd, but if anything with your quick thinking we all passed." Katsuki said.

Soon everyone saw who had and who didn't pass, the teen from earlier shouted about how he should have passed and cursed at Izuku. But said teen ignored him and was too busy hugging his classmates with joy as they all passed the exam and gained their licence's, all being one step closer to being pro heroes.

"I can't wait to tell the whole dance class about this! And dad as well!!" Izuku said as they all walked to the bus.

Todoroki saw his father standing next to the bus, Izuku noticed this and grinned as he raised to fingers at the hero, flipping him off with a smirk before showing.

"YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING MY FRIEND!!!" He called out, Todoroki and Katsuki snickered at this. "OH AND HAVE FUN BEING NUMBER TWO BECAUSE I'M TAKING NUMBER ONE WHEN I'M A HERO!!" This made everyone burst out laughing, Aizawa grinned as he filmed this and sent it to the staff group chat with the captions 'THE BEAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH.... Also who taught him to flip people off??'

With that the rest of the class headed back to UA where they celebrated with some of the teachers and the League. Todoroki even told the League about Izuku flipping off Endeavor of twice, Izuku also explained that he did that to another examiner who pissed him off by calling him girly and telling him to sit and look pretty.

The class and the league, along with the teacher, started planning revenge on the teen who said this but Izuku mentioned he could easily blackmail the teen himself. It was that day that Nezu claimed Izuku to be his personal student.... The world and all of UA shuddered in fear the moment the two beack to laugh as they sipped tea from their matching tea cups.

~

Hello, The Girls, the Gays, and the Theys!

Here is another chapter! I hope that you all enjoy this one, I was going  post this on Wednesday but... Work has been crazy and working back to back is really tiring... plus I was in a off mindset that day as well. Had a really bad scare as well, I am okay thankfully but thanks to that scare I am a little nervous with my driving. I slid into the intersection when it turned red... thankfully I got out... with a bit of sliding and a panic attack... or an anxiety attack... Not really sure which? All I know is I was in tears and breathing heavy... But one a Positive note I got this chapter done!! I also wanted to thank all of you for your support in my story, it really made my day and made my week better! I was moved to tears, my family can vouch for that. I am so lucky to have lovely readers like you all, supporting me with my stories! I love you all very much!!

Well I hope that you all have a wonderful Day/Night/Afternoon/Evening! Please stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas as well!! 

-Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
13.8K 415 21
Izuku used to live with his mother, Inko Midoryia and was great friends with Katsuki. However, after losing his mom, he called his father. Little did...
78.7K 3.1K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...