My random but crazy life

Bởi Lovepotterhead

This story is about a girl named rosette that had to move and now has to go to a new school. She has to figu... Xem Thêm

New school
Gym
The looker room
After school
The beautiful palace
Who is this man!
Finally
Where will I sleep?
My room
The library
The phone call
My dad
My house
The sight
The secret
What have I got my self into???
What to do?
nathan's house
SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
The Dance!!!!
The Door
WHAT WAS THAT!!!!
A Birthday
Well that sums it up
Valeintine is gone
Let's tell them
Shadow hunter
Home
Authors note

How did he die?

15 2 0
Bởi Lovepotterhead

kate whispered to chase, I am going to go make sure no one else is hear, and if their is any thing that was used to do the job...

kate walked passed rosette, and walked into the other rooms. Chase walked up to rosette.

I am so sorry, he said.......I need to call the police.......you know that right?

Ya.. I know..she managed to speak through the tears. Rosette stood up, and fell towards chase. Chase put his arm around her and walked her to his car. She got in, and chase walked back up to the house, pulled out his phone, and started calling someone, then walked back in the house.

Kate steped out of the room and walked back to chase.

I called the police, said chase.

Ok. i did not see anything in the rooms, said Kate. It does not look like they looked for any thing.The police will have no idea how he died. Wich we both know what that means........

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

88.7K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
226K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
59.2K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
47K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...