Flirt (Camilo x reader)

By HushLemmeSleep

DONT READ THIS ITS OLD AND CRINGE AND IT PAINS ME TO LOOK AT "𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšžπšŒπš‘ 𝚊 πšπš•πš’πš›πš, ... More

INTRODUCTION SHIZ
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
QUICK QUESTION
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

chapter 1

23.5K 610 1.1K
By HushLemmeSleep

THIS TAKES PLACE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AFTER THE MOVIE ENDED SO EVERYTHING IS NORMAL-ISH

PLEASE LOOK AT THE INTRO TO UNDERSTAND MORE OF THE CONTEXT

ALSO, IM NOT VERY FLUENT IN SPANISH. I ONLY KNOW A FEW WORDS AND CAN UNDERSTAND SMALL CONVERSATIONS BUT IF I MESS ANYTHING UP OR I MISSPELL SOMETHING, FEEL FREE TO TELL ME. I AM LOOKING TO GROW MORE AND LEARN MORE ANYTIME.

I was just finishing sweeping the floors of the shop when i heard my mother walk in.

"Honey, your shift ended an hour ago, why are you still here?" She asks, sighing and walking behind the counter.

"I didn't even notice. Eh, I'm good, i have art block so i dont have anything better to do. Besides, free labor for you," I say, keeping my eyes focused on a certain part of the ground that wouldnt pick up.

"That's not the issue, you've been here since 6:00AM, it's 12:00PM and you havent taken a break yet. Go, youre done for the day. You should go for a walk... oh! Take Alvaro with you."

"Mom, please i love him but i just want to do this-" i start, but i never get very far when it's mom.

"Non negotiable. You need the fresh air. Go change into something more comfortable and take your brother for a walk, he's been itching to go exploring where we cant see from the house so i need you to watch him."

"I-" I began, but when i saw the look on my moms face i realized it would be better to just do it.

Sighing, i set the broom against the wall and go to the door.

"Love you, Mija," my mother says before i go inside.

"Love you too, mama."

I go inside and pass my brothers in the kitchen on way to my bedroom. Once in, I change out of my work clothes put on a new outfit (however you want it to look we have different tastes), slide on my shoes, grab my satchel, and fix up my hair a little bit. I walk back down the stairs and make my way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Alvaro asks.

"Well, I was going to go for a walk and explore and i thought about inviting you... but i remembered that you just hate the outdoors..." I began, smirking at my dad then going back to pretending.

"NO! NO I LOVE THE OUTDOORS!" Alvaro yelled. I smiled and turned the doorknob.

"Then you better hurry up, I'm leaving..." I say, slowly opening the door so he can put on his stuff in time.

"Wait! Don't leave without me, I'm just getting me shoes!" He says, running to his room. I turn to Papa as he mouths a quaint, "Thank you, Mija (did I spell that right?)."

Alvaro comes back into the kitchen.  His curly hair is flying everywhere.  If there's anything you know about Alvaro, he's a little trouble maker.  But it's not like you can't say you are... middle child issues can get the better of you sometimes. But this little rascal is on a whole new level.  His hair is big, they say it's full of secrets and bugs (i can confirm that there are definitely no secrets in his hair, can't say the same about the bugs though) but he's good at heart.

We walk out the door and make our way through town.

"Hola Y/N! How are you today?" Señorita Manuela says as we walk past.

"Bueno, ¿y tu?" I say.

"Bueno! Have a good walk!" She waves as we keep going.

"So," I turn to Alvaro, "I was thinking about exploring a bit, but I don't know where I should go.  Anywhere you wanna explore?"

"I wanna go on the hill.  My new friend, Antonio, says he lives in a magic house on the top of the hill!" He says, excitedly.

"Are you sure? I've never heard that before," I say, skeptically.

"not like you would really know, you're always inside either working, sleeping, or drawing." He says, matter-of-fact-ly.

"Uh- I go outside!" I say, getting a bit defensive.

"Oh yeah? The only time anyone in our family has ever seen you go outside is when you're helping the elderly people or if there's a spider in your room."

"Oh, of course you had the get the smarts of the family.  You're literally 5," I scoff, jokingly.

"exactly," he says before running off further up the hill.

"oh hush," i say before chasing after him.

Sure enough, we get to the top of the hill and there it stands.  a house so beautiful, it might as well be made of magic.  to add to this bizarreness, the front gate is open and there are people inside.  then you see a tiger walking around freely inside.

"alvaro, get back i think there's a tiger in there," I say in an attempt to block him away from the home.  How are the people inside not freaking out?

He pushes through your weak defense and runs into the residence.  I run in after him without thinking.  If something were to happen and i failed to protect him, i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Alvaro, you can't just run into someone's home like that-" i begin, but your sentence cuts short when i see him hugging a boy about his age.

"i thought you weren't going to show up!" the little boy yelled.  He had big, hark hair and eyes full of wonder.

"my parents were busy but my sister was able to take me!" he shouted happily as the little boy turned to me.

i give him an awkward smile and begin to wave when i feel something heavy and soft rub up against my upper thigh.  i look down and was about to scream when the little boy speaks up. 

"He likes you!" he says with a wide smile.

i attempt to back away, but to no avail.  At first, what i thought was growling was actually starting to sound like purring.  i reach my hand out and cautiously put my hand on the animals head.  i begin to pet him and he lays down.

"I haven't figured out a name for him yet, but my name's Antonio," the little boy says as more animals surround him, "i can talk to animals, it's my gift."

"Antonio, is your friend here?" i hear from up the stairs.  It was a female voice, late teen go early twenties.  A girl with a light purple dress turns the corner.  i lock eyes with her and she jumps a bit in surprise.  She runs her hand along a banister and vines begin to grow up the walls.  She grabs one and swiftly makes her way down to me by way of vine swinging.

"Who are you?" she asks.  She was unbelievably beautiful, beautiful facial features and lovely hair.

"Hello, my name is y/n, Alvaro's older sister.  I just brought me brother here. if you'd like i could leave-" i begin before the girl cuts me off.

"Wait, I know you! you work at the pottery shop on the other side of town, right?  I bought a whole set of table ware the other day," she says.

"That's right!  You tipped me very generously, thank you so much for that," i say with a smile.

"You remind me of my younger sister, how old are you?" she asks.

"I'm 15," you say unsure of her response.

"That's perfect, wait here," she yells as she swings herself up the second floor again and she knocks on a door. A younger girl, seemingly my age opens it. They look like they're talking but they turn to you and she gives a smile and an awkward wave. I return the favor sheepishly. The older grabs her waist and lifts her up as she grabs the vine again while the girl screams involuntarily as they swing down.

"Ill never get used to that," the younger says as she catches her breath.

"Hi, my name is Mirabel.  And you are..?" She asks as she extends her hand.  Wow, she's really pretty..

"Y/n l/n, my family owns the pottery shop on the other side of town. It's nice to meet you," I say with a smile. We seem to be giving off the same vibe, that's a good sign. "My little brother, Alvaro, is hanging out with Antonio. Would it be alright if i stay here so I can take him home afterwards?"

"Of course.  They seem to get along well," Maribel says as we turn to the boys as they giggle.

She leads me to the lounge and we hang out for a little whilst the boys play.  I even met a good amount of her family like Luisa, Felix, Abuela, and Julieta. At around 4, we decide it's time to head home so we can help with dinner.  Once we near the door, Maribel stops me.

"You see that guy over there, in the kitchen?" She asks as she points. A guy that looked to be our age was grabbing snacks, i don't know how I didn't notice. His hair was really curly, kind of like Antonio's, but it looked like he had a part (that was difficult to tell from the angle though).

"That's my cousin, Camilo.  He's our age.  Just a heads up, next time he sees you here," she begins as I think Next time? Good job me!, "he'll most likely flirt with you.  Don't pay attention to it, he flirt with a brick wall.  I don't know why he's like that."

"Ah.. noted," I say, "see you some other time, bye!"

We walk out and make our way home.

"Did you have fun? Antonio seems like a nice kid," I ask Alvaro.

"Yeah. You had fun too, right?"

"Yeah, actually.  I'll have to come again some time."

HI THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING!!  JUST A REMINDER, THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE SLOW UPDATES! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-Hush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 211 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! β€’Will contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) β€’I will put down when it's fluff, smut or...
76.3K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆ΰͺœ ✾ ┆ Β° β™‘ β€’ ➡ ✩ β—› Β° ┆彑 ❀ β†Ά*ΰ³ƒβœ§Λš. ❃ β†· ˊ- β•°β”€β”€βž€ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
15.2K 261 18
"When life seems too great, there's always something dark hiding in the shadows. Even the most joyful person can be hiding the their darkest thoughts...
4.6M 193K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...