⚪Full moon⚪ (Mason lockwood x...

By Luna_Hale32

Isis Keket Lockwood is the mate to Mason Lockwood, she is the third tribrid after her two older sisters, her... More

-Cast-
prolouge
⚪Season 1⚪
⚪Season 2⚪

⚪FOUNDER'S DAY⚪

387 9 1
By Luna_Hale32

   After the Mayor's speech and the fireworks start; he takes his wife, Carol, away quickly to hide until it's over. Before long, he drops to his knees in pain while Carol looks on helplessly, so she calls for help, deputies show up and inject vervain into him and drag him out.

       Tyler was driving home with Caroline and Matt, begins to feel the effects of the device. Holding his head in pain, he asks if they can also hear the sound; they said no, moments later, Tyler is holding his head and can't have control the car.

    The car starts to swerve and they crash into a fence. In the basement, the mayor try to crawl away, Richard soon finds himself confronted by an angry vampire who quickly snaps his neck.

  The ambulance arrived where the location had happened, Tyler laying in a stretcher unconscious. Matt asks Caroline if she was alright and she tells him she's fine. Matt then approaches Tyler, paramedics were working on him but they get a shock.

      When they check his pupils, they see that they have changed to an vibrant amber color. A moment later, Tyler takes a breath and wakes up; soon they hear a cry for assistance. It appears that Caroline was severely hurt than she left on because she had fainted.

     ¥£- Florida-£¥

  Isis woke up rapidly from her sleep as Mason sleep peacefully by her side. She woke him up as she changes clothes; she felt something happen to Tyler. Then the house phone sound, she use her vampire speed and went to answer the phone; the person from the other side tell her that her nephew had been an accident and he was at the hospital.

     That is only they tell her by the phone; Mason was waiting at their bed ,leaning his back on the bed rest,
hearing her finish the call, and she came back, knows that her husband have been eardrooping the conversation.

    She shook her head, sat down, and explain what happen.

" You already know what happen by your werewolf hearing; I already pack everything and tell me my little sisters that we will going to Mystic Falls for personal errands, while you take care of Ophelia and you get ready for the full moon that is coming soon, and I love you." She finished. 

    She use her family mind link to reach to her parents to keep a eye on Mason especially the full moon nearing upon their heads.

      Ophelia had woke up crying, so Mason went to pick her up, holding her in his arms, as Isis's younger sisters and Isis got ready to leave. Isis kissing Ophelia's little tomato cheeks and tell her that mommy will come back. Isis and Mason kiss passionetely, telling eachother 'I love yous', and then they did their famous hand gesture.

Then Isis gather her sisters and off they went to go to Mystic Falls. Have pass a hour since they left Florida, they have arrived to the town, running,. They have settled in their family's mansion that is right next to the Lockwood's manison; Isis went to the hospital to go see Tyler.

     At the hospital, Tyler tries to appologize to Matt about the accident, telling him not to worry about it; the two seen to have fixed their friendship.

       Isis arrived, and saw Tyler standing their with hie friend; she went to Tyler and cover his eyes, and ask him who is she. He heard his aunt's voice and responded well it is my aunt Isis, turing around hug her while twirling her around.

    Later the twirling around, she check if he had any injuries; then slap his head with her hand and tell him to put better attention while driving, in egyptian,.

             He responded back that he will paid attention and then tell her what happened, she only nodded and wave at Matt who was shocked at the scene that he had witness. Tyler presented Isis to Matt as his aunt who is married to his uncle.

      Sheriff Forbes arrives to inform them that Caroline has internal bleeding and that she is in surgery. Seeing Tyler and Isis, she tells Tyler that he needs to call his mother because she needs to tell him about his father.

       Isis hug Tyler to "comfort" him, she whispered that she knows that his father wasn't a great to him. She tells him that before going to visited him at his house that she needs to call Mason to tell him about his brother and visited some accolicances.

     "hey babe, sorry to call these early moring there had been change of plans; maybe Ophelia and you can come to this town to cheer up Ty he hadnt might his cousin." she said.

    While Mason said ok, he was already packing his little girl's things and his to go Mystic Falls and got ready his equipment for the full moon that he uses, he says bye to Isis and said bye to his in-laws.Then he secure his little girl in her car seat, put their things in the back of his truck, and drove to Mystic Falls.

     After events, Damon and Stefan went home; they have the surprise of their lives. A person that they havent seen since the Lockwood's ball in 1864, Isis.

    She was sitting in a chair, wearing a smirk on her face, wave at them and said,

After they said hello, she just speeds away, then she go to Ty's home and had pass a time with him and left to get ready for tomorrow.

-----------Next Day****

     After making her little sister went to school and making food for the whole day. Got ready to go Ty's because Carol was making a mouring gathering for her husband.

The door's bell sound and she went to answer it and was super happy to see who is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
388K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...