Player

By FlyingTk

Quick Story for boredom's Sake. It (Probably a One-Shot) More

The Player

31 2 0
By FlyingTk

I do not own Undertale (Also Any pictures shown are not mine)

---

It has been so long since something new has happened, you have killed all the monsters thousands of times. From the Lowliest Froggit to the king themselves Asgore. Sure at times, you have had trouble moving forward due to the relentless fish and the smiling trash bag, but you did kill them after learning how to fight through their simple attack patterns. You were determined to win after all. You love playing with their lives in this "underground world". Walking through the ruins You would find Toriel with her Compassion before you stab her through the chest with a toy knife killing her so simply with just a single blow like she was nothing but ... dust.

Then you would leave the Ruins and come across the two brothers one short, one tall. If you were seeing them for the first time you would think they were complete opposites. You will talk about the ... short one later. The Tall one, Papyrus, oh he was so kind so loving so ... Trusting of the innocent little human. Their Brother of course was, not like that mattered to me. He gets his ends due in time. Papyrus with his boring little Puzzles, which were so simple that a child much younger than you could solve them in mere moments, would try and steer me from the true path, my calling even. Disgusting. He still wanted to steer you away from your true genocide with his words saying "anyone could be a good person if they just tried". It felt good to cut off his head and stick my snow-covered boots upon his face. One good stomp and he was all done. You don't need him to believe in you, you already have the determination to complete my goal.

After killing and making sure to leave the Scarf as evidence for his ... Dear Brother, you walk through the tundra to the Waterfall. You long ago stopped picking up better gear till the end of the underground. It wastes my time and you are already skilled enough to go through. The annoyance came from the form of an Armless monster who soon decided to follow, you allowed him to come so the story could continue to be the same, didn't want dear Undyne to get angsty and attack too early. When he nearly falls off the bridge you get so much joy, this Kid has pissed you off for so long you wished he fell into the pit. You honestly do hate Undyne though. Not because you respect her Courage or you like her Integrity or anything of the sort. It is because she won't die in one hit and has the gall to Survive through using Determination! You want to rip her apart. With your Bare hands, but a Knife will do for now. Undyne the Undying, Tch pathetic.

Then you made it through the sweltering heat of Hot land, dumb fucking name, to go fight Metaton. If you can even call it a fight. You honestly can say you always hated them. They have a Disgusting amount of love for humans and a desperate urge to reach them even giving up friendly relations for it, you also have a grudge towards Alphys for the reason of this love towards humans too. If only you could find where she brought the evacuators, the extra EXP would be useful for your LV. Anyway Killing that damn robot was as easy as Pie as it usually is.

You went to go pick up my things, like from new home, A sad remake of your old happy home that was once filled with laughter from With Mom, Dad, you, and ... him. You picked up your Locket and put it on. You feel stronger and Safer. You now have a real knife and a strong Defense. All you need to do now is, win against this damn skeleton. You have won against him before it was even on multiple occasions, but sadly even if you know all his attacks it can still be hard to dodge. It's disgusting that even when you use to check to see his stats it says he is the Weakest Monster. While it may be true he only has 1Hp he is no weakling, he will drain you of health in seconds if he hits you continuously. He Find Joy in killing you.

Your true enemy an absolute bastard of a monster. The Judge of King's Asgore's Court. Sans Skeleton. Even If you have fought millions of times already you still never have had a flawless Genocide run due to him. He remembers the Resets. The little time loops that occur when you die or When you decide you want to restart my journey over again. Always with the same Unmoving smile, the only expressive part of his face is within his eyesockets when they switch from White lights to nothing to a Single glowing eye that burns a bright neon blue. It took too many resets to beat him but you did eventually cut him down, you Watched him walk away still stuck on the single thought of his brother. Disgusting.

---

"Y/N"

LV - 20

Hp - 99/99

AT - 38(99)               EXP - 99999

Df - 4(99)                  NEXT - 0

WEAPON: Real Knife

ARMOR: The Locket

Gold: 9999            Kills: 111

DESC - It feels good to be back

---

You walk to the throne room quietly Asgore is here, you don't listen to his pathetic whining it isn't important. You feel nothing as you watch Flowey kill him off. You ignore Floweys pleas he did something similar within New home, but you couldn't bring yourself to care.

You just attacked you didn't let Frisk choose. This was all you. Your choice.

You stand before Frisk your Little Puppet, your Soul Contract. They fell upon your grave and they allowed you control. They let you use the power W A S D to control their moves Z to Confirm their actions. After all, aren't you a player? It's your job to control. This body still retains its memories, but you control it to control frisk. You watch happily as Chara takes a small portion of the control.

You watch with glee, but suddenly Chara faces somewhere different ... Towards you.

"Hello, Player ... For to long, you have abused your control"

You thought Chara didn't have the control you begin to panic.

"For too long, you have abused our choices"

"For this, I use the power you accidentally infused into this body to choose for you."

You begin to freak out.

"I am sending you to a new world, A New Path. One much more Difficult than this one"

"Goodbye Player, I hope you have a very bad time"

You see a familiar Visage wrap around Chara then suddenly You hear an oh-so-familiar laugh  That Bitch you thought you killed him! He must of survived when you weren't paying attention!

You also turn to see Frisk with a Sadistic smile on their face watching as you sucked into the void of code that Chara has opened. They had planned this. They waited till they had enough Determination and Willpower to Contradict your story your CONTROLS!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TOYS TO PLAY WITH.

YOU WILL KILL THEM FOR THIS, DESTROY THEIR WORld, you will rip a-apart ... their ... c-o-d-e.

...

Your Vision is Completely Dark. Your Mind becomes numb.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...