Harry Hook oneshots

By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

These are just some random Harry Hook x reader oneshots I wrote in a notebook and finally decided to publish. More

Requests for a oneshot
No title for this one :^
Culprit
Lies and Fake Dates
Random Fluff
Math with Harry
Promted Oneshot (Modern~Famous~Harry Hook)
College Sucks
Face the Fright (Part One)
Soulmate AU (because I'm too busy writing to get sleep)
A Short Angst Oneshot
Face the Fright (ending)
Tension
We Ride With The Tide
School Sucks
Enemies
A Sleeping Pirate
Love Proven
Flesh Wound
HELP ME I BEG YOU ALL
The Girl Behind The Isle (Part One)
The Girl Behind the Isle (Part Two)
Saving Auradon-Part One
Saving Auradon-Part Two

One Last Time

1.1K 15 6
By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

(A/N: This imagine is actually very angsty, I got this weird brainstorm last night because I couldn't sleep and spent all night and some of this morning finishing it up) 

////~~~~\|

If (y/n) were to see herself in this much pain 2 years ago, she would've never chosen to get attached to him. Why does life give you beautiful things just to rip them away so viscously?

A soft knock at the door made the crying girl look up, quietly listening to who was searching for her.

"(Y/n)?" Said the voice on the other side of the door. "It's just Uma, can I come in?"

"The door isn't locked," (y/n)'s hoarse voice replied in a whisper. "Could you lock it when you come in though?"

The knob twisted, door slowly opening to reveal Uma, who wore a sympathetic expression for her friend's broken, disheveled state. She sat down on the bed next to her, pulling her younger sister figure into her arms. (Y/n) instantly collapsed into her, soft cries turning into broken sobs. How she had any tears left to cry, she didn't know.

"Oh (y/n)," said Uma with a soft tone, stroking her head. "It's okay, it's okay."

"No it's not," (y/n) cried, tears spilling from her face and falling onto her red hoodie. "Uma, if it was okay, I wouldn't still be so upset after 2 years. That was the last time I'll ever see him again. It's not...it's not okay.."

What lasts one moment might fall apart the next; one day you'll have it all but tomorrow you could lose everything. That was something she knew all too well.

///~~~~\| 

"Uma, Uma, guys, listen up!" (Y/n)'s extremely excited voice exclaimed, bursting through the chip shop with a scroll in her hands.

"What is it (y/n)?" Uma asked, sitting the trays of food that were in her arms down on the table and walking over to the (h/c) haired girl, who was pulling open the paper again. Everyone went silent, eagerly awaiting the announcement she'd been so hyped up for.

"Dear Uma and her beloved pirate crew," she read off the sheet. "King Ben of Auradon and his counselor, Evie of the Isle, have officially invited all of you to stay with us in Auradon! If you're interested, please meet the limo on Tuesday at 8:30am sharp with bags packed."

"Oh my God, we're finally getting out of here!" Uma yelled, the rest of the crew cheering in anticipation except for Harry, who's normally bright blue eyes had dulled, a sullen expression on his face.

"Harry, what's wrong?" said (y/n), noticing Harry's quick change in mood. "Aren't you happy? We're finally getting to live in Auradon." It then dawned on Uma, before she came to a horrific conclusion.

"You didn't tell her?" she almost yelled at Harry. His jaw tightened, gaze flickering from (y/n) back to Uma.

"Not yet," he muttered.

"Tell me what?" (Y/n) asked. "Guys, what's going on?" Uma's frown was growing larger and larger by the minute, and Harry looked like he wanted to say something but chose not too.

"Harry, if you don't tell her right now-.." Uma warned.

"I will, Uma," Harry cut in, gritting his teeth. "Can the rest of yeh leave? Except for (y/n) an' Uma." Without hesitation, the rest of the crew got up, making their way out onto the Isle streets on the Lost Revenge, really anywhere except there. (Y/n) became slightly afraid, if Harry sent everyone else away, it had to be really serious. The silence made it no better. It was very tense, and she could already feel whatever needed to be said was about to be a hard blow.

"(Y/n)..." said Harry in a slow tone, sighing. "Look, I-I love yeh, okay?"

"Harry, I love you too," she replied softly, cracking a smile at him. "What's up, really? You guys are scaring me."

"The-There's something I haven't told yeh..um, I'm not going..ta Auradon." (Y/n) furrowed her brows at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Me da', sisters, an' me, are going somewhere else..another island like prison."

"...What?" (Y/n) said quietly, not quite believing him. "No, y-you're joking, right?" The fallen silence and Harry's gaze turning away from hers was all she needed for an answer.

He was serious.

"No...no, no, no, no.." she repeated, feeling tears burn at her eyes. "A-and how long have you known?"

"I dunno," came Harry's reply. "Years, I guess." (Y/n) let out a scoffing laugh, backing away from him.

"So you just kept it from me this entire time? When I was thinking that we would finally get off this stupid island and finally do something we dreamed of, you..you didn't even think to tell me because you wanted me to keep dreaming of something that was never ever gonna come true?"

"(Y/n) I was gonna tell yeh," he told her, holding onto her arms. "I jus'-I didn't wanna hurt yeh, okay?"

"There's gotta be some other way right?" She said hopefully, looking at Uma. "There is some other way right?"

"There's no way to get out of it (y/n)," Uma sighed, shaking her head.

"No, no, we-we'll talk to Ben, okay? We'll get them to stay, they can't leave.."

Just when you think you're life is finally happy, the sadness overwhelms it like a storm does the sun. 

///~~~\|

A knock sounded from Ben's door, and he knew exactly who it was. Why would she want to waste time with this?

"Come in," he announced, the knob clicking and the door pushing open, revealing (y/n) who looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"Ben?" she whispered. "Have you found anything yet? We only have 3 days left."

"(Y/n).." the king said slowly, sadly looking down at the paper. "I've read the entire thing, there's nothing to do." The glimmer of hope that was left in (y/n)'s eyes disappeared, her face etched into a dark look.

"This order was agreed to years before Captain Hook turned over, it was an issued command from Peter Pan himself." She walked over to the desk, falling into a chair and picking up the paper.

By this decree, due to the deeds of James Hook, if the barrier ever were to be removed or the villains begin to leave the Isle, Hook and all his descendants shall be cast away to another secluded island prison, far away from Auradon as to not cause a problem to others.

Permanent signature by:

King Adam; Peter Pan, Fairy Godmother

"So-so they can have the daughter of Maleficent here, who's considered the evilest villain here, but we can't make room for a pirate and his kids who's past actions were just slightly twisted?!" she snapped, lifeless eyes burning with the tears she refused to let go, for now at least.

"That's not the problem (y/n)," Ben explained. "This was bonded with Fairy Godmother's magic."

"...So?"

"So when something like this happens, it's a permanent thing, there's no other option or reasoning to set the deal free," he said. "That's why I can't do anything else, I'm sorry."

"You know what? I am too," (y/n) muttered, standing up from her chair and walking back out, slamming the door behind her in a fit of rage and tears.

••••••••••••••

She worked her hardest to make it the best last few days with the Hooks, they were like her other family, and she couldn't bear not giving them a proper farewell celebration, even though it meant she was totally gonna have a breakdown when the day finally arrived.

She sat on Harry's lap, face buried in his neck as they finally laid upon the next day, a few more hours and they were leaving..forever.

"Don' cry love," Harry whispered. "Please..I don't want yeh ta cry."

"I can't help it," she sniffed. "You're leaving me, tomorrow will be the last day we ever see each other all because of some stupid unbreakable demand."

(Y/n) had tried everything she could think of, going with them, going to Peter Pan directly, even trying to find some way for Fairy Godmother to release the binding, but nothing worked. It was a useless game that she kept attempting to play, like a claw machine, with each try, there's a large chance nothing will be won.

"I know, I know, but I luve yeh still, alright?" He assured, rubbing her arm.

"Don't say that," she pleaded. "Please don't say that anymore Harry, that makes it worse." She gently pushed him away, crawling out of his lap and standing up off the floor, a waterfall of tears streaming down like a broken dam.

"One last time? Ta be with yeh again?" He offered, wiping her tears with the pad of his thumb and resting his forehead on hers. "It's all I can offer yeh."

"One last time.." she agreed slowly, Harry leaning down to gently connect his lips with hers, tasting her salty tears. (Y/n) clutched onto him like a lifeline, holding on like she was gonna lose him. Pretty ironic.

///~~~|\\

(Y/n) sullenly walked over to the boat that would be escorting her family, tugging on an old, smaller red jacket of Harry's.

Uma and Gil were already there, saying their final goodbyes. She walked up to the group, with a weak smile, the biggest she could muster, being met with CJ barreling into her.

"I'll miss you (n/n)," she told her, (y/n) holding her back tightly. "There won't be anyone to hang out with me now."

"Yes there will," (y/n) assured her. "I'll make sure your brother and sister are always hanging out with you, maybe you guys can do something we were gonna do."

The one last thing they did together, which an often action of sentiment between them, is when (y/n) braided CJ's hair, it became a favorite thing for them to do, and she was currently wearing that same braid, promising to wear it for a very long time to be reminded of her.

"I have gifts for you all, get over here," said (y/n), holding up a small blue bag and handing them each a small box with their signature colors as the gift wrap.

"I'll miss yeh too (y/n)," said Harriet. "Stay out of trouble, aye?"

"I'm always in trouble," the girl joked.

"Come on, you three," said Uma once the all took the gifts and said their thanks. "Those two need one last bit of alone time together." They all agreed, waking back toward the boat.

"I wish we had more time together," (y/n) whispered.

"So do I, luve," Harry agreed, a small silence befalling them. All the things (y/n) wanted to say were currently eating her up inside, pushing her to say it, but there was one thing that she knew she had to talk him.

"I love you," she told him. "I love you more than anything. And everything."

"An' I love yeh more," he replied, pulling her into his chest. "Can I kiss yeh? One last time?" (Y/n)'s glassy eyes stared into his, heart beating faster like it was going to burst out of her chest, softly nodding and leaning up to kiss him, remembering every part of him for the last time. As much as she would've liked to have stayed that way forever, they had to pull away, the guards were waiting for him, and neither of them wanted to risk possibly upsetting them.

"You'll always be my love Harry."

"An' yeh'll always be mine."

As soon as the boat departed (y/n) collapsed to the ground, Gil and Uma's arms wrapped around her as her body racked into sobs for the hundredth time this week.

Guess her love story wouldn't have a happy ending like she thought. 

It's never wise to believe that life is perfect, because those thoughts can shatter as quickly as they appear.

///~~~~\|

"He wouldn't want you to be like this, you know," Uma reminded her.

"I know," (y/n) responded quietly, burying her head into Uma's neck. "But you can't blame me."

"That I can't," her friend agreed. "But you'll be better. In time."

They laid there in that comforting position for a while, (y/n) wishing she'd forget and be okay.

She wished, not to forget him, no, her heart could never allow it. She loved him way too much.

She just wished the pain would go away.

Because right now it never stops hurting.

~{The End!}~  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
36.5K 809 44
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
148K 3.3K 18
Hello : ) Here is a collection of fluff, angst, romance etc oneshots which are all a soulmate au. This book will contain x reader stories and ships...
981 31 1
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, god i finally finished this after like a week of writing, BUT. this is a harry Hook x reader oneshot that is connected to one...