𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ; Rosalie Ha...

By several_mi

" 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲? 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁? " ... More

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗶𝗶. 𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲
𝗶𝘃. 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻, 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱
𝘃𝗶. 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗵
𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘅
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗶𝘅. 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰

𝗶. 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿

4.5K 186 17
By several_mi

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱. Most women these days — and in the past — would've replaced their surname with their husband's. Not Alena who didn't want to change something of herself just because she loves a man. Correction; now loved a man.

Alena has published over roughly five books, each one had its own award in publicity and reputation. Doing this, she never once disregarded of her children's needs. Despite having luxuries and money and certainly a nanny, Alena is involved in her daughter and son's lives since the beginning. All cannot be said with her ex-husband; Warren Williams.

     When Alena was in college and Warren in med school, they were two completely different people but fell in love. Rather, Alena did and Warren only took pride of the affection he gets from her. That remained a secret until Alena figured it out when she caught her children's father red handed.

     Warren was having an affair with a fellow doctor he knew of in his workplace. The woman had three kids, a deceased husband and sought comfort in the head of cardio surgery. It happened when Audria was fourteen, Alena found out on Audria's seventeenth birthday.

     It was a rough year of custody battles, fighting over vacation homes and belongings they had shared. To say the least, both Audria and Aiden was torn when they heard. They were afraid when one night, their mother told them to pack their bags while their father follows behind her. They were arguing and it was loud. Loud enough for their neighbors to hear.

     Audria didn't know what was happening at the time but did what her mom said, packing a bag for herself and for her brother who was too scared to move. They lived with their aunt Lydia for a while until they moved back into the house, learning their father had moved out.

     "Audria, drink your medications. You just ate toast."

"Right, can't forget that." Audria mumbles under her breath, opening a cabinet above her head but the usual bottles weren't there. Then she moved the the other and clicks her tongue, seeing rows of pills all lined up for her, courtesy of her mother who placed it there for her convenience.

The doctors back in London adviced her to take at least one aspirin in the morning to start her day. The only reason Audria has this medication before her sickness was because of her intolerable hangover after a night out. Now, she drinks it to avoid worsening her situation than it already is. She only drinks it, acting like it will be beneficial for her family Her family who still had hope of her surviving. It didn't matter. Audria was going to die.

"Morning, mum, Ria." In entered Aiden with his damp hair sticking out the front of his face, backpack sling on one of his shoulder as he walks inside the kitchen, his cologne scatters. "Have you seen your new car in the driveway? You were out cold when it arrived last night." He began, pouring a kettle of tea onto a cup he took from the cupboard.

"Yeah. Black isn't really my color." Audria didn't want to sound ungrateful but between the abrupt move to Forks and in her condition, she just missed her friends in London. "But thanks though, mum. I know things has been rocky since dad."

"You don't have to worry about that, dear." Alena lightly smiles from her seat, a newspaper on the table in front of her. "About the Camaro, your brother said you always wanted one of those."

Aiden slightly spits out tea, causing a mess all over the sink. "I think what he means is that he wanted one." Audria laughs, shaking her head. Don't worry, little brother of mine. If I die, I'll make sure you can have the Camaro.

     "Can I drive?" He questions hopefully.

     "Not a chance."

      The siblings weren't practically distant like most is. They are close ever since their parents fought into divorce and settlements. When Audria learned she was getting a little brother, one and a half year old her was ecstatic. Excited to have a playmate. Now that she's older, she pities Aiden for getting a sister that would die earlier than anticipated.

     Their drive to school consists of blasting songs, thanks to Aiden's taste. In many occasions back in London, Audria would've played the tape her brother makes. Aiden makes songs according to how he sees fit. It wasn't just a hobby, it's his passion and he intended to make his mom and sister proud. Probably his father too. If he still even cares.

"People would stare." Audria deadpans, glancing over her sibling while the car slows down in a line of cars towards the highschool's parking lot.

"People stare, Audria." He says as if it was such an obvious thing. "Plus, mum's famous. We deal with the stares back from London."

"Yeah, when we were kids." Audria rolls her eyes, the sunglasses she wore sat on the bridge of her nose. The clouds were gray and enveloped the sun from ever shining. The fact made her sigh, knowing she'd have to take it off in order not to look like an idiot. "Why does she have to choose such a gloomy place." She mumbles, pertaining to Alena while finding a parking space.

As she does, people did stare. Students in Forks heard all about the Rosier's move two weeks ago. How the writer in London moved with her two kids to Washington. Alena was known for her notorious book that was mostly YA, a stand-alone she did that got many attention from young readers. That second book got her famous.

"Can't people not stare?" Audria verbally complains, knowing the dark tinted windows were useless especially in front of her. She pulls the brakes, hand taking off her sunglasses to place in the cupholder between her and Aiden. "It's making me sick."

"Metaphorically?" Sometimes, Aiden need to be sure. Audria nods. "Yeah, me too." He sighs, pulling the door handle open the same time as Audria, the siblings stepping out of the car.

Girls had been fawning over how attractive a certain Rosier is. Aiden did not miss as he wore a leather jacket, not too thick as he did not want to seem like a douche like those kids he he sees in movies. It fits him well, pulling up the strap of his bag to his shoulder while he turns to his sister for help.

"Nice car." It wasn't at all sarcastic. But seeing the boy's lustful gaze, Audria can't help but roll her eyes, shaking her head while walking around to get to her brother.

"It isn't just me, right?" Aiden asks to make sure, cold breeze passes by him to lessen his hot face in embarrassment. He wasn't shy but moreover to the fact he wasn't used that attention lays on him.

"Calm down, Aiden. The day hasn't even begun yet."

The Cullens was used to attention. Some fed on it like it was entertaining. But as of today, the eyes weren't on them like it usually were. Because of Audria and Aiden Rosier, students obsessed with them didn't look at them. As if they were old news. But it won't last even when they watch the two siblings walk through piercing gazes, into the school to avoid attention.

Seven weeks ago, Alice had a vision of the Rosier's becoming a huge impact on their lives. Importantly, on Rosalie and Emmett's who still had not found their mates until today. Of course, Rosalie didn't believe Audria was hers to claim. She's human and fragile, easily killed by a single cut or shot of a rifle.

But it was something in the way when Audria smiled, telling her younger brother the day would be over before they know it as assurance. Rosalie could hear her and her voice sounded so heavenly. As if God himself perfectly made her according to specifications and details. Audria Rosier seemed like such a well thought person, a girl who seemed to have a lot to look forward to in life.

"She. . ." After silence, Edward spoke after he heard their thoughts. It made him frown to himself, didn't expect what he heard from Aiden's thoughts.

"What is it, Edward?" Jasper questions, feeling his sorrow and disappointment. By this, Rosalie had pulled her gaze away from the entrance and to her adoptive brother, Edward who was looking at her with such sympathy.

"What?" She snaps.

"I gotta go." Edward blinks, bringing his backpack away from the trunk of Emmett's jeep. "I have art first period."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 25.8K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅." - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞...
1.6M 52.6K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...
23.2K 476 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
71.2K 2.9K 26
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...