𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮�...

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 laurie munson discovers that steve harrington isn't as much as a dick as she thought, and... More

━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ( 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 )
━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 )
01. GAS STATION TRIALS
02. THE HALLOWEEN PLANS
03. CHANCE ENCOUNTERS
04. A BLESSING OR A CURSE
05. ALL THE PLAID
relocating

# 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ━━ ( 𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗘 )

3K 117 32
By S4LTBURN

╭                                                                 ╮

━━━━ " ⏳ "

𝙄 𝘾 𝙀  𝘾 𝙍 𝙀 𝘼 𝙈  𝙎 𝙐 𝙉 𝘿 𝘼 𝙀
! STRANGER THINGS ─── ʚĭɞ
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - an introduction

╰                                                               ╯

❛ I'M IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS ❜

LAURIE MUNSON WASN'T quite so normal. And she didn't aim to be in the slightest; normal was way too boring - especially in a town like Hawkins, which aimed to be one of the most stereotypical small towns in America, full of people who only wanted to be carbon copies of each other whilst secretly judging everyone else's actions and decisions and gossiping about it behind their backs.

She would know, she was a core focus of several of those whispers for reasons she didn't care about nor have any control over. She lived in the trailer park, she didn't have too many friends - her brother dealt drugs, was in a pretty shitty band, and ran a Dungeons and Dragons club that actively advocated against becoming like any other student at Hawkins High. That was the thing, you weren't just judged on your own, you were judged by everyone you were related to and associated with, and considering how happy Laura was with her decisions, she didn't actually give a shit.

In itself, Laurie was a pretty quiet person. She never wanted to be the most popular or the smartest or known for something. She was happy with the life she chose. Except there was always something, a little thought in the back of her mind that stayed there even in the happiest moments.

There was something missing. Not from her life per se but from her mind. A portion of her memory was completely blank and pains erupted whenever she thought too hard about it - which she did quite often. Because... the thing was, although Laurie got called names for a number of reasons, the truly odd things happened according to her own actions; a door closing without her touching it, items suddenly by her side after she thought of it, and then nosebleeds after each stranger encounter happened.

And Laura had a feeling that whatever she couldn't remember would explain it exactly. That or it would end up being Steve Harrington who told her the truth about what happened with Will Byers the year before and through other connections to the disappearance would fill in the blank space in her memories, and Laurie would find that as much as Hawkins acted like a typical small town, the reality was that it was anything else.

❛ I'M GONNA GET IT ❜

LAURA 'LAURIE' MUNSON
❛ you called me a freak like five times last year ❜

━━ number seven

STEVEN 'STEVE' HARRINGTON
❛ i was a dick last year, ❜

━━ chief babysitter

CAST

protagonists!
⩩ Laura Munson - Daisy Edgar Jones
⩩ Steve Harrington - Joe Keery

hawkins high!
⩩ Eddie Munson — Joseph Quinn
⩩ Robin Buckley — Maya Hawke
⩩ Nancy Wheeler — Natalia Dyer
⩩ Jonathan Byers — Charlie Heaton
⩩ Chrissy Cunningham — Grace Van Dien
⩩ Billy Hargrove — Dacre Montgomery

the adults!
⩩ Wayne Munson — Joel Stoffer
⩩ Martin Brenner — Matthew Modine
⩩ Samuel Owens — Paul Reiser
⩩ Jim Hopper — David Harbour
⩩ Joyce Byers — Winona Ryder
⩩ Ms. Kelly — Regina Ting Chen

⩩ Everyone else - Their respective selves

❛ EASY AS AN ICE CREAM SUNDAE ❜

❛  AUTHOR'S NOTE ━━ I don't own any rights to Stranger Things (obviously), however, I do own Laurie's character and all the characters created to help her storyline progress. I was thinking up another Steve book before S4 came out and when it did I kinda combined ideas I had with that to create this book. That being said, the plot from this book is focused on another kid with powers although it is a little different than most, and I'm not sure where I'm going with this book but I'm excited to write it.

This book starts in S2 and will involve Eddie's character from the beginning, as well as a few other characters introduced in S4 and relating some of the plots within it. I've written S1 way too many times to do it again, so I'm beginning in 1984 and will go through S3 before moving on to the events of S4. Content warnings for this book are pretty much the same for the show, with Eddie's character there's more of a link to drugs.

Also the prologue has spoilers for S4 and there will be spoilers throughout and this is your only warning so be careful!

Anyways, I love Steve so I hope this book will do him justice, enjoy reading <3

ㅤִ໋✹ JAEHYUNS © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 ﹆〻₎
━━━ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
❪ STEVE HARRINGTON ❫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 546 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...
37K 400 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
18 0 10
When Diana Henderson gets dragged into one of her brother's crazy adventures. She learns she knew absolutely nothing an about the world around her. B...