๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„-๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด...

By Authore_16

๐‘๐Ž๐’๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐, ๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ... More

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐–Š๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™

2.4K 53 2
By Authore_16

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌" IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A WINE GLASS. " 

" I agree. " Jeremy said. 

" That wine glass saved your life. " 

" What if... what if I hadn't gotten the Cup out in time? That demon... " 

" But you did. First rule of Shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away. " 

" And what's the second rule? " Izzy takes the cup with her whip. 

" Whoa. Your aim is very correct. " Matt said. 

" Thanks. " 

" There's nothing a Shadowhunter can't do in heels. " 

" True. " Rosaline said. 

" Alec, what are you doing? You can stare at this monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards. You know that. No Downworlder can come into the Institute. "  Rose keeps the cup back in the card. 

" Not without an invite by a Shadowhunter. "

" But Valentine is a Shadowhunter. He can easily get in from your wards. " Klaus said. 

" You are right. " Theo said. 

" Last I checked, Valentine is a Shadowhunter. The Cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave. " 

" Give it back to the Clave? No. Not after everything we went through to get it. " 

" My brother is right. The Cup is extremely important. " Clary sighs.  

" Are you agreeing with me? " 

" I'm full of surprises. " 

" This Cup is the one chance I have at getting my mom back. " 

" And killing Valentine. " Rose added. 

" I agree with them. We can't give the Cup to the Clave, not now. We need it. It's our only bargaining chip and might can turn to something more. 

" But keeping that thing their could have been risky. " Caroline said. 

" Yes it was. But now looking at this keeping the cup at Institute was the best decision. " Alec said confusing them. 

" Look, I know how powerful this Cup is. It has the power to create new Shadowhunters, control demons and even kill a mundane if they drank from it. But I promise you, I will not let that monster get his hands on it. " 

" There you go. You have her word. " Clary sighs.  

" Follow me. " Clary follows Alec. He opens the hidden compartment and places the card in it. 

" Alec, I realize I couldn't have done any of this without your help. I wanna thank you. " 

" Don't misread this as friendship. Since you've arrived, our whole world's been turned upside down. " Clary breathes heavily  and Alec leaves. Clary calls Simon.  

" It's Simon. Leave a message. " 

" Simon, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been crazy busy. We found the Cup. I have so much to tell you. Call me back. " The monitor beeps.  

" What was that? " Rebekah asked. 

" When something enters the perimeter, it warns us. " Jace explained. 

" What the... Huh? " Loud beeping in the Institute. 

" There's something outside the perimeter. " 

" I told you... " 

" Don't say it. " 

" What's happening? " Isabelle sighs. 

" Looks like someone's trying to break in. " 

" Could be the Circle. " They all go outside. 

" Told you so. " Jace sighs. 

" Too soon. " 

" Don't move. Drop what you're holding. Put your hands up. " They were ready with their seraph blades. It was Raphael and he keeps Simon down. Clary breathes heavily. 

" Not good. " Bonnie said. 

" Oh, my God, Simon! " 

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black. 

Scene Changes. They lay Simon on a table. 

" People will be wondering what we found outside the perimeter. " 

" I'll go. I'll tell 'em we didn't find anything. Nobody will come down here. " 

" I will go with you. " Theo said and leaves with Alec. 

" I might be a vampire... but I was raised a good Catholic. " 

" The vampires breached the Accords. Killing Simon is grounds for war. " 

" It wasn't all the vampires. It was just Camille. " Caroline said. 

" The vampires were not behind this. Just Camille. She attacked Simon on her own. " 

" And how do we know you're telling the truth? " 

" I could have gotten rid of him, but instead I brought him here. I don't want trouble with the Shadowhunters. " 

" True. " Elena said. 

" Smart decision. " 

" I warned the mundane to stay away... but Camille gave him a taste of her own blood, and like an addict... he came back wanting more. " 

" The only reason Simon ever tasted Camille's blood is because of you. You kidnapped him! You drug him to Hotel DuMort. You... You delivered him to Camille! " Rose put a hand on Clary's shoulder to calm her down. 

" I never meant for this to happen. " Clary sobs. 

" Simon. Simon, please come back, please! " Rose holds Clary. 

Clary's eyes welled up seeing this again. Jace comforted her. 

" There is a way. " 

" ' A way ' what? " 

" A way to bring Simon back. " 

" You can do that? How? How? " 

" He's a fledgling. It's a state of transition. Your friend can be resurrected. " 

" He would be a vampire. " Stefan said. 

" No. " 

" Clary, no. " Clary stammers. 

" So I could have Simon back? Alive and breathing? " 

" Not alive and breathing. " Enzo said.  

" That's just it. He won't return alive or breathing. " 

" He'll be a vampire. " Rose said.  

" And not the sexed up, romantic kind. The ugly, bloodsucking, coffin-dwelling kind. " 

The vampires in the hall glared Jace. 

" That's offensive. " 

" Really? " 

" Yes. " The vampires said in unison. 

" Coffin implies wooden box. We have caskets now. They're made of 14-karat gold. " Jace clicks tongue. 

My bad. " 

" It's almost sunrise. Simon must be turned into a vampire tonight or staked through the heart. " 

" And if I do neither? " 

" His soul will be trapped for eternity. You have till sunset to decide. The clock is ticking. "  Clary sighs. 

" That sounds horrible. " Davina said. 

Scene Changes. 

" Remember what you said to me the morning of our wedding? We weren't supposed to see each other until the ceremony, but you... you wouldn't listen to rules. You never did. " Valentine sighs. " And that's why I love you. You told me our hearts... beat as one and that we would be together forever. " 

Rose and Clary scoffed at this. 

The warlock comes through the portal. " I hope you've returned with good news. " 

" The girls have the Cup. " 

" Do you hear that, Jocelyn? Clarissa and Rosaline did it. It's evident they have your determination and my curiosity. Did you really think I wouldn't figure it out, hmm? You left 18 years ago with my unborn daughter and my other daughter left me. I guess we'll just have to make up for lost time, hmm? If she found the Cup... where is it? "  

" They got back to the Institute, sir. Lucian Graymark got in the way. " 

" Got in the way how? " 

" He's the leader of the New York pack now. She's under their protection. " Valentine sighs. 

" Oh, Lucian. Always so chivalrous. " 

Luke just huffed at this. 

Scene Changes. 

" Valentine's getting stronger and we're just sitting here on the sidelines waiting... doing nothing. " 

" The Clave is handling things. " 

" Oh, that's a joke, Maryse. You and I both know how the Clave handles things. " 

" Why wasn't your government or whatever you call... Clave, wasn't handling things seriously? " Kol asked. 

" You will see. " Izzy answered.  

" What's going on? " Alec comes with Theo and Izzy. 

" Sit. " 

" It's no surprise Jace isn't here. " 

" He got held up. Said to start without him. " 

" I'm sure he has a good reason. " 

" Your mother and I... Okay, I requested a meeting at the Clave to inform them that the Seelies are siding with Valentine. " Robert sighs. 

" And hundred percent they denied. " Damon said. 

" And the Clave denied it. " 

" Told you. " Damon said. 

" What do you mean? " Theo asked. 

" They don't want you coming to Idris? " 

" There are rumors that local Shadowhunters have been interfering in Downworld affairs. But you three wouldn't know anything about that, right? " 

" You three lied. " Maryse said. 

" Nada. " 

" Nope. " 

" Nah. " They said together. 

" Since all this happened here in New York, under our command, they are concerned with our devotion to our job and the cause. " 

" This isn't good. " Keelin said. 

" But we're the Lightwoods. " 

" Remember, the honor isn't in the name... it's in the deed. The Clave is sending an envoy. " 

" Who will be coming to observe us. " 

" And to gather information about Valentine to report back. " 

" But really to scrutinize our leadership, so I beg of the three of you, don't do anything that would cause the Clave to lose even more trust in us. " 

Scene Changes. 

Simon over voicemail. " Clary, I really need to talk. I think I'm turning into a vampire. I'm scared. " 

" I'm so sorry I wasn't there. " Clary sobs. " This is all my fault. " 

" This wasn't your fault. It was mine. I should have never gone to Hotel DuMort. " Simon said. 

" No Simon it was mine, only. " Clary said. 

" Clary, this isn't your... " 

" No, it is! If it weren't for me, Simon would have never even known about the Shadow World. He would never have been kidnapped by vampires. He wouldn't have met Camille. He would... He wouldn't be dead. " 

" A fledgling. He's in transition. " 

" How does transition works in your world? " Rebekah asked. 

" If the person has vampire blood in his system while he dies. He can be turned into a vampire if we dig his grave up. " Theo explained. 

" And now I am left with two... " Clary shudders. " two reprehensible choices... " She stutters. " And I can't figure out which one is worse. " Clary sighs. " If I, uh... " She stutters. " if I bury Simon... what are the risks? " 

" Clary, no. Absolutely not. " 

" Jace, I need to know! " Jace sighs. 

" If Simon is buried and he doesn't emerge... he would be trapped under the earth... starving for eternity. " 

" Oh my god. " Hope said and gasped. 

" Oh, my God. " Clary sobs. " And, uh... " Clary stutters. " if I... if I stake him? " 

" He'll die a human death. It's painless, as far as I know. " Clary cries.  

" Simon, I'm so sorry. " Rose pulls her into a hug and she sobs into her chest. 

Scene Changes. 

" Alec, you think you could get my stele back? " 

" They took it away because you nearly burnt down the Mumbai Institute. " 

" It was an accident. " Max said. 

" How many times do I have to say it was an accident? " 

" Look, Max. " Alec sighs. " Somebody very important is coming to visit. All right? You think you can stay out of trouble for just a couple days? If you do, I promise I'll get your stele back. " 

 Door opens and Alec sees Valentine coming. 

" Valentine. " Caroline said. 

He launches an arrow but he catches it. He draws the rune and changes back to her original form. 

" She is smart. " Stefan said. 

" A wonderful way to test. " Jonathan said. 

" That reaction time was abysmal. " Lydia sighs. " Except for you. I'm Lydia Branwell, envoy from the Clave. " 

" Maryse. The Clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this Institute. " 

" Wait a minute. Nobody informed us. " 

" The Clave doesn't need to. And, to repeat myself, it's temporary. Nothing's been decided yet. But I do need full clearance in order to assess how this Institute is running. Where is Clary Fairchild? I would hope someone here knows. " 

" She's in the field, training. " 

" You're telling me she's just... out and about in the streets of New York? Valentine's daughter? " 

" Isn't she also your cousin? " 

" Wait, she is your cousin? " Hayley asked. 

" Yes but distant. " Jonathan answered.  

" Distant cousin. " 

" She's with Jace and Rose. " 

" The same Jace Wayland who decided to lead an unsanctioned raid against the vampires? I've read reports. And Rosaline who is also Valentine's daughter. " 

" Jace might be unconventional, but he's our best soldier. And Rosaline is with us. She is the Alpha Shadowhunter. If they're with Clary, then she's in good hands. " 

" I hope so. And for your sake, all of New York. All of your jurisdiction better be well protected. " 

Scene Changes. 

Blackwell comes to Jade Wolf Chinese Restaurant with two experiments of Valentine. He motions the two to go. 

" What are these ugly creatures? " Freya asked. 

" These are forsaken who we saw earlier. " Rose answered. 

" Brainless creatures who only follow the commands of the one who runed them. " Theo added. 

Something bangs. They see the creature shattering the glass. He  growls. They go and turn into wolves and fight them. 

Scene Changes.  

" This is a bad idea. Promise me you won't tell a mundane... " Clary sighs. " ...that Simon was bitten by a vampire. " 

" I promise. " 

" Good. 'Cause part of our job as Shadowhunters is making sure mundanes don't... " 

" Know the truth? " 

" Don't know anything about the Shadow World. " Rose said. 

" Don't worry, I'm just gonna... tell her there's an accident. " Clary sighs. " That, um... " She sighs. " that Simon's not coming back. I owe his mother that much. She loves him. " Elaine comes. 

Simon smiled. 

" I haven't heard anything from Simon since yesterday, Clary. And he flipped out on Rebecca and I. And then just disappeared. Have you heard from him? Or have you seen him? Should I be calling the police? " 

" She was so worried. " Caroline said. 

" Yes, she was. " Simon said remembering that he won't be able to see his mother again. 

" No. No, don't do that. Um... If we needed to, I would have called Luke. " 

" I just want to know if he's all right. " 

" I saw him. " She sighs. 

" Oh, my God. You did? Where? " Elaine stammeres. " Where is he? Is he okay? " 

" No. " Clary sighs. " Not exactly. " 

" Is it drugs? I mean, he said that it wasn't, but... " 

" Uh, no, it's not drugs. Um... " 

" Clary... " She sighs. " Whatever it is, I can handle it. " She sighs again.  

" Okay, look, the truth is... " Jace drops the monkey toy on the floor. " What... " 

Jace whispers. " What are you doing? " Clary whispers. 

" I don't know. Okay, this is really hard. " 

" Be careful. " Rose says. 

" I will. " 

" Simon got this for me for Mother's Day. You know, 'cause he's my little... monkey. Clary, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him. Rebecca and Simon, they're all I have. After I lost their father... " 

Simon smiled at the scene. 

Elaine inhales sharply and sniffles. She sighs. " But you were saying? To tell me the truth... " 

" Um... " She swallows. 

" You didn't tell her. " Klaus said. 

Scene Changes. 

" I'm not a fan. " 

" Jealous? " Theo asked. 

" You were. " Rebekah said. 

" No. " Alec's cell phone vibrates. " Maybe. How the hell did she catch that arrow? " 

" I have something you need to see. Something attacked the Jade Wolf. " 

" The werewolves' headquarters? Where did you... " 

" Where did you get these? " 

" Leader of the New York wolf pack. " 

" You're friends with Lucian Graymark? An ex-Circle member? " 

" How about we send Isabelle, Theo and Alec to investigate? I'm sure this is linked to... " 

" Valentine. I need to see it for myself. Are you coming or what? " 

Scene Changes. 

" Clary... what happened to the plan? " Clary looks in Simon's drawer.  " Tell her that Simon's not coming home. " 

" I tried, okay? I just... I can't. I'm not ready to just give up on Simon. " She sighs. 

Simon smiled at this. 

" Would you stop for a second, think about what you're doing? " 

" I am, Jace, okay? " Clary stutters. " It's like my brain is telling me to do one thing and my heart another and... " She sighs and searches through Simon's stuff.  

" Okay. Look... there was a boy... and his father bought him a falcon for his sixth birthday. " 

" You were story telling at this moment? " Hayley said in disbelief. 

" Are you seriously telling me a story right now? " 

" Please, just listen. His father told him to tame the bird. Make it obedient. " 

" He was crazy. " Caroline said. 

" That's crazy. " 

" And the boy would spend every day with that falcon. It would scratch at him. Make him bleed. But eventually... he earned its trust. He brought the bird to his father, to show him that the bird would come back to him. He thought his father would be proud. " 

" But he wasn't, right? " Bonnie said and Jace nodded. 

" And he was, right? " 

" No, Clary. His father took the falcon and snapped its neck. " 

" Oh my god, that's cruel. " Davina said. 

" Okay, that is the worst story I have ever heard. " 

" Agreed. " Caroline said. 

" You're missing the point. " Jace sighs. " Yes... the boy was devastated. But he realized his father was right. He was told to tame the bird... not to love it. That's why you have to listen to your head. If I listened to my heart... I'd never be able to do my job. Third rule of Shadowhunting... emotions cloud judgment. " Rose scoffed. 

" You really think that way. If it weren't for emotions, why would we save mundanes, risking our lives. " She sighed. " Jace, every time your brain isn't right. Being a Shadowhunter doesn't mean we have to be heartless. " 

" You have a point. " Alec said. 

" She is right. Jace, if... if being a Shadowhunter means that I have to be dead inside... I'm not sure I want to be one. " 

Scene Changes. 

" I can see why all the girls in Idris are clamoring to meet you. " 

" What do you mean? " 

" Rumor has it you're looking to settle down... get married. " 

" Wow, news reached so fast. " Caroline said. 

" Damn it. " 

" Let me guess. Not your idea? " 

" Not even close. " 

" My parents tried to set me up, too. " 

" And how'd that work out? " 

" Not well for them. I made my own path. Married the love of my life... John Monteverde. Together we were going to run the Lisbon Institute. And then John was killed. " 

" That's very sad. " Bonnie said. 

" Everything was ripped away. My love, my dream job... Piece of advice... " She sighs. " In this line of work, the only thing worth falling in love with is the work itself. " 

" Finally, I can say, not agreed. " Alec said. 

" Lydia, I'm... I'm sorry. " They enter the Jade Wolf. 

" It's got some characteristics of a Forsaken. It was human. It was runed. " 

 "I don't know. It was more focused, more determined. It attacked like it had a plan. Plus, a normal Forsaken wouldn't have been so hard to kill. It took five wolves to take that thing down. Never seen anything like it. " 

" The thing must have been very powerful. " Tyler said. 

" We'll take the body back to the Institute, do a full autopsy. " 

" Oh, hold up. I get that I called you... Actually, I called Alec. But what I didn't want is someone to come down here and just take over. " 

" Yeah, that's kind of her thing. " 

" Look, I know I can come across... abrasive. But we're all on the same side here. Can we agree on that?  The Institute has the resources to find out what this thing is. " 

" We have an expert forensic pathologist. Highly trained in all the creatures of the Shadow World. " 

" Do you have one here? In this, uh, Chinese restaurant? " 

" Fine. You win. Just let me know what you find. " 

" You think Valentine was behind this? " Luke scoffs. 

" It was not even a question. " Enzo said. 

" No question. It's definitely his work. " 

" What do you think he's after? " 

" Honestly? Me. " 

" So you think Valentine's going after ex-Circle members? " 

" I don't know. It might be kind of personal. We have a complicated past. But of course, he could be going after the old crew. I'm sure Valentine has a grudge against anybody who turned against him. " 

" We'll put extra wards on the Institute. " 

" Right, for Hodge and Rosaline. " 

" And your brother and parents. Did they conceal that from you? " 

" That was a truth bomb. " Kol said. 

They take the body to Institute. " We need to make sure no magic was used to make this. I'm calling the nearest High Warlock to come in to consult. " 

" Magnus Bane? To come here to the Institute? " 

" You got a problem, Alexander? " Magnus asked. 

" No. " Alec said and just shook his head. 

" Yes, is there a problem? " 

" No. Not at all. Magnus is, um... quite magical. He's, uh, very... very good at magic. " 

" Do you know him well? " 

" Uh, just a little. " 

" I actually can't wait to meet him. " She chuckles. " Did you know that my great ancestor, Henry Branwell, who was the last of the Branwells to run an Institute, and Magnus Bane invented the Portal? " She chuckles. 

" No. Just add that to the list of things I didn't know. " 

Maryse was feeling guilty of not coming clean to her children.  

" Alec. " She sighs. " I'm sorry. You shouldn't have had to find out your parents and brother were ex-Circle members. Not like that. I mean for your brother anyone could have done the maths but for your parents... " 

" You mean from you? You shouldn't have been the one I found out from. " 

" You know there's been a ban about talking about the Circle till now. " 

" Yeah, how convenient for my parents. " 

" This doesn't change how I feel about the Lightwoods. Your family has always had a strong alliance with mine. They've been a powerful force in the Shadow World and praised for their devotion. " 

" ' Devotion '? My parents were in league with Valentine. I mean I can understand about Theo. If his own parents were part of this how couldn't he be? " 

" People make mistakes. " 

" Yeah, but this one... it's unforgivable. " 

Alec just sighed seeing this scene. 

Scene Changes. 

Clary, Jace and Rose come to Jade Wolf. They see everything messed up. " Luke, are you okay? " 

" What happened? " Rose asked. 

" Uh... you should see the other guy. We were attacked by a Forsaken, if you can even call it that. Anyway, it's dead. It looks worse than it was. " Clary sighs.  

" Luke, you're hurt. " 

" Uh, no. Already healed. Perks of being a werewolf. Anyway, I called Alec. He took the Forsaken back to the Institute for an autopsy. " 

" We've got the best forensic pathologist in New York. " 

" Me. " Izzy said. 

" Yeah, so I've heard. Clary, Rose, what are you doing here? Now that you two have the Cup, you know you should be back at the Institute, protected. " 

" I don't need protection. " Rose said.  

" We haven't taken our eyes off her. " 

" I needed to see you. Luke, it's Simon. He's, um... " She swallows. " Luke, he's dead. "  Clary shudders. 

" Clary, I'm sorry. " Clary cries in Luke's chest. 

Scene Changes to Magnus examining the body of Forsaken. 

" You almost done? " 

" Patience is a virtue, my dear. " 

" Come on. I want to get my hands on that thing. " 

" You love doing this thing? " Elena asked in disbelief. 

" Yes, got any problem? " Izzy asked. 

" No. " Elena replied. 

" Speaking of which, how is Alexander? I was hoping I might hear from him. " Magnus sighs. 

" Putrefaction. It's decomposing. " 

" It's just so hard to tell if Alexander is even interested. I mean, I can't fathom why he wouldn't be. " 

Alec just smiled seeing this. 

" I'm not sure if you noticed, but my brother is not exactly warm and fuzzy. " 

" Hmm, I suppose. With Clary's arrival... " 

" And Valentine's return... " 

" Mmm-hmm. Running the Institute... " 

" The envoy from the Clave... " 

" Oh, who I hear is very impressive. " He sighs. " What else? Oh. " Magnus scoffs. " Babysitting Jace. " 

" I don't need a babysitter. And no one babysits me. " Jace said and rest of them chuckled. 

Izzy chuckles. " And dealing with our parents who are trying to find him a wife. Sorry. " 

" It's quite all right. I suppose Alec is just following his duty. " 

" Not everyone gets the luxury of following their heart. " She sighs. 

" I'm gonna go deliver the preliminary findings. It seems like you have everything under control here. " 

Scene Changes Jace is standing outside. 

" Luke, what do I do? If I bring Simon back then... " 

" He'll be a vampire. A Downworlder. "  They see a flashback. Luke grunting

Jocelyn and Rose were treating his wounds. " It all happened so fast. " He clears throat. " One minute, Valentine was behind me. grunts. " The next, he was gone and the door was locked. " 

" You were so badly injured. " Hope said. 

" Trust me, getting mauled by a werewolf isn't a good experience. " Luke said. 

" But... Valentine loves you. You're his parabatai, his brother. " 

" How could he do this? I can't believe he betrayed the parabatai bond. "

" I know. " 

" If he could do this to you... we have to stop him. Once you get better. " Luke breathes heavily. 

" I won't. " He grunts. 

" Don't even think like that. " Rose said. 

" Luke, if you kill yourself, he wins. " 

" And if I don't... " He breathes heavily. " I'll turn into a... " He groans. " What if I attack you both after I turn? If I hurt you... I couldn't live with myself. " 

" You don't wanna hurt us. Don't do this. Your death... I... We couldn't survive that. " He grunts. 

" Jocelyn, Rose, you have to go. " 

" We won't. " Rose said. Luke grunts. 

" You have to. It's starting. " 

" In your world, you can even get turned into a werewolf. " Tyler asked. 

" Yes.  It can be both hereditary or by getting bite or a deep scratch. " Rose answered. 

" No. " 

" Look, please. " He breathes heavily and yells. His werewolf eye flashes.  

" I can't tell you what to do. But if you choose to live, I hope you learn to love yourself the way we'll always love you. " Luke yells. 

Luke sighs. He shows her the dagger. " It wasn't easy going from a revered Shadowhunter to a... werewolf. Suddenly, I was foraging for food, unable to control my own body. I lost my family... my friends. " 

" But not my mom. " 

" No. Jocelyn never abandoned me. Having you and Jocelyn in my life kept me from using this. Knowing that you both needed me. I will never stop needing you. " He inhales. " Clary... you know I love Simon like a son. If you decide to bring him back, just know that his journey won't be easy. So make sure you do it for him... and not yourself. " She sighs. Clary leaves and Rose comes to her. 

" He was right. " Elijah said. 

" I don't what to do. I am confused. " 

" You know involving Simon in all this was your first mistake. You should know, a mundane can't survive this world. In the end, either he ends up dead or becomes a part of this world. Clary, today you have to make a choice. If you choose to save him. His whole life would be turned. His family, everything... everything would be changed for him. And to go through that change won't be just a piece of cake. " She sighed. " Look, I can imagine what you are going through, loosing your best friend isn't easy. But here, Simon isn't making a choice for himself. You are choosing for him. A choice which could change everything for him. Luke was right, if you decide anything make sure you choose for him, not for you. " 

" You were right, a mundane can never survive in the Shadow world. " Theo said. 

The scene changes to the place where Simon's body is kept. 

" The sun is setting. Have you decided? " They come to the graveyard. 

Scene Changes to Alec punching the bag. Magnus comes. 

" Magnus. " Alec panting. 

" Okay, I'm back. Oh, you don't have to get dressed up for me. " Alec wears his jacket. " Fine. But I liked what I saw. I have the preliminary autopsy findings. " 

" You can flirt so openly. " Caroline said. It was evident in her voice that she was impressed. 

" Why are you giving this to me? This should go to the head of the Institute. " 

" And it is. " 

" I'm not. And I never will be. Magnus, it's like... it's like my whole life... has been a lie. Now, everything I've ever known is... " 

" It must have been difficult for you. " Bonnie said. 

" It's not what you thought. " Alec sighs. 

" I've done everything for my parents... for the Clave and... " Alec breathes heavily. He  stutters.  " I've done everything that they've asked. " 

" Maybe you should start living for yourself. Do what's in your heart. I can't believe I'm saying this. " Alec breathes deeply. 

" I think you're right. " 

" Finally, you understood. " Freya said. 

Scene Changes. 

 Jace puts Simon's body on the ground. They hear rustling. Jace and Rose take out their seraph blade. Camille comes in front of them. " What do you want? " 

" I want my property back. " 

" She called me a property. How dare she? " Simon said in anger and hissed. 

" Simon is not your property. " 

" If you'll just hand him over, I'll be on my way. " 

" You heard Clary. You're not laying a hand on him. " Rose said. 

" Fine. I tried to do this the nice way. " She snaps her fingers and the rest of vampires come. 

" Jace. Rose. I'm glad you brought everyone here to witness your demise. Camille killed this mundane. Now, I have all the proof. She's been breaking the Accords for too long now. He's the evidence we need to show the Clave what Camille has been doing. " Camille chuckles.  

" Are you trying to overthrow me? " 

" He already did. " Klaus said. 

" No. I already have. " Vampires surround Camille. 

" Don't listen to him. Raphael doesn't know the first thing about leading. You need me. I've given you everything you could want. All the riches. All the pleasures you could desire. " 

" By breaking the law. Which will only destroy us. " 

" We can fix this. If we just get rid of the body, this mundane means nothing. " 

" ' Means nothing '? Over my dead body. " Clary punches Camille. She grunts. 

" That was badass. " Rebekah said. 

Vampires hiss and surround her. 

Scene Changes Alec overhears conversation. 

" The Clave has spoken. They will be taking full control of the Institute. " 

" I'm begging you. You can punish us, but our children did nothing wrong. They've worked so hard... " 

" I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. With everything that's happened here in New York, plus your history with the Circle, and now Valentine's return, the Clave believes the Institute's at risk. " 

" We've been trying to stop Valentine. What has the Clave done? The answer is nothing. He's growing in strength. They're more concerned about removing us from the Institute. " 

" He is right. " Stefan said. 

" Robert. " 

" The law's hard... but it is the law. We will await the Clave's instructions. " Alec enters the room. 

" I have the preliminary results from Magnus. No magic was used in creating the Forsaken. "

" I'll take them. " Alec hands the reports to Maryse. 

Maryse smiled seeing this. 

Scene Changes

" Clary... it's time. " He shows her the shovel and stake. " Which will it be? " She exhales and takes the shovel. Clary sobs. 

" When your grandfather gave you this at your bar mitzvah, you, um... you told me how much it meant to you. It was a symbol of the day you became a man. " She cries. " Simon... Simon, no matter what happens... no matter what... you become... you will always be that man to me. " 

Simon smiles seeing her best friend care for her so much. 

Raphael puts Simon's body in the grave. She puts sand in his grave and sobs in Rose's chest. Jace digs the ground and puts sand over his body. 

Scene Changes. 

" Lydia, do you have a minute? " 

" Alec, I'm sorry about your parents, but my hands were tied. " 

" Look, I... I know. The law is hard, but it's the law, and I respect that. But I've realized that... I have to listen to my heart. " She chuckles. 

" Let's not forget where that got me. " 

" I know. " He stutters. " And I can't bring John back. But, like you said, our families have been strong allies. And we can use that to our advantage. Together, we can restore my family name and we can keep the Institute. " 

" I think I know what you were going to do. " Rebekah said. 

" And we'd get to run it. " 

" Lydia Branwell... will you marry me, Alec Lightwood? " Alec proposes her. 

" No. " Caroline said. Magnus and Alec smiled because they knew if this didn't happen, Alec would have never excepted what he felt. 

Scene Changes. 

" That mundane's a fighter. He survived the vampires at the Hotel DuMort. He survived the werewolves at Jade Wolf. He survived accounting... for whatever that's worth. " 

" You praised me. How did that even happen? " Simon asked in surprise but Jace just scoffed. 

" He is a fighter, isn't he? " 

" He is. "

" Look, I know Jace, you think emotions cloud judgment... and that whole falcon story, I... I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around that, but... all of that contradicts the first rule of being mundane. " 

" What's the first rule of being mundane? " She sighs. 

" It's that love makes you stronger. It was my mother and Rose's love for me that made them betray Valentine and secure the Cup. It's love that makes you fight harder for what you want. " Rose smiled at this. 

" You are right. " Caroline said. 

Ground rumbles. " It's happening. " Simon comes out of his grave. 

" It's disgusting to come out of your own grave like a zombie. " Jeremy said in horror. 

He breathes heavily. 

" Simon. Simon, it's me. It's... it's Clary. " He hisses. And Clary screams. 

" Once reborn, you emerge hungry. " He breathes heavily and drinks the blood bag. " Very hungry. " Raphael puts the rest of blood bags near him. Simon pants. And he drinks. " Drink up. "  

" You were hungry, mate. " Kol said. Simon watched that scene in horror. 

Scene Changes. 

" Nephilim. Why would you have angel blood? " 

" So that they can pass through the wards. " Klaus said in realisation. 

" True. " Jonathan said. 

She sees through microscope. " Oh, my God. " 

Another forsaken enters the Institute. Hodge is practicing in the training room. The forsaken comes there. They both fight. He pushes him over the table and goes to check whether he is dead or not. The forsaken stands up. They both fight again. The forsaken was about to kill Hodge but Alec shoots arrow at him. He injures Alec. 

" Oh my god, he was about to kill you. " Davina said. 

Theo comes in time and kills the forsaken. Isabelle runs towards him. 

" Oh, my God! Alec, are you okay? " Theo also helps him to sit. He breathes heavily. 

" Oh, my God. " 

Scene Changes. 

 Simon breathes erratically. " Clary... " He stutters. " what's happening? " 

" You, um... you died. " 

" I what? What's this? " He gasps. " That's blood! " He checks his teeth. " Oh, my... Oh, my... " He spits and breathes heavily. " Why can't I say... " Simon sputters. 

" Vampires can't say god with ease in your world. " Matt said. 

" God. It'll take time to regain the ability. There's a lot you will need to learn. " 

Simon shudders. " Oh, my... Damn it! " He shudders again.  " Am I... Am I a vampire? " 

" Yeah. " He stutters. 

" Clary, tell me... tell me this isn't real. Tell me this is not really happening! " 

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! " 

" I'm... I'm... I'm repulsive! " 

Everyone in the room felt bad for him. 

Clary stutters. " No, please... " Jace and Rose hold Clary back. " please don't say that, okay? " Her breath trembles. " You're still the same, Simon. You're the same Simon I've known my whole life. The same guy who... " She stutters. " loves sci-fi. And who can recite every line from... from every Nicolas Cage movie. " She sobs. " The same Simon who carried me over the Brooklyn Bridge when I lost my shoe, okay? Listen... " 

By this time some of them had tears in their eyes. 

" No, Clary, I'm not! " 

" Yes, you are, Simon! " She yells. " You are the same Simon! You are my best friend! " 

" I'm not. I'm nothing more than a monster. " 

" You are not a monster and you will never be. " Clary said and Simon smiled. 

" No, Simon, you... " 

" Stay away! Please just... stay away. " He runs from there. 

" Simon... " 

" I'll look after Simon. You have my word. " Jace kisses her forehead. 

" What did I do? What did I do? " Rose and Jace hug her. She cries. 

( Above photo: Theodore's Magical Bow )

PS. Double Update Today. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.6K 26
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด›แด€ษดษขสŸแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ สœแด€แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. สŸษชแดขแดขษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สŸแด€ส€ส สŸแด๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด… สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด...
406K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
16.5K 790 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
67.2K 3.2K 57
{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of his scotch before setting it down on th...