[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation

128 3 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

It's been a few weeks since my recovery and the conversation about G's past and traumas. So far, everything has been going well and we've been more open to each other now. It makes me relieved and happy that I'm someone G can trust with his issues because I want him to be able to tell me anything, anytime. I mean, we're best friends after all. Along with that, Undyne was able to apologize after I convinced G to allow her to see me again, which was not easy, but I managed. 

And since I've never really had a girls night out, I'm having one with Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton tonight for the fun of it to celebrate my recovery. No boys allowed (well except for Mettaton).  We're driving somewhere, but I'm not sure where because.... I'm blindfolded!!! They made me wear a dress too, which is something I rarely ever put on. Let's just say... I feel pretty exposed on what they made me wear. 

"Okay, can you guys please tell me where we're going?" I persuade, chuckling.

"Nope! Not until we get there darling!~" Mettaton exults. I sigh. 

"Can I atleast have a hint? I'm blindfolded y'know," I beg, my hands clasped together.

"N-nope!! N-no h-h-hints!!" Alphys giggles. I drag out a frustrated sigh. 

"I'm gonna die!" I whine, pouting. I hear the car come to a stop and the jerking motion of park. 

"Okay we're here!" Mettaton states excitedly. 

"Can I take it off now?" I ask. 

"NO!" They all shout in sync. I jump slightly and give a nervous smile, patting my lap. 

"Okay then..." I hear the the opening of car doors and the clicking of them back into place. I reach for my car door handling with my touching sense and find it, pressing on the latch and open the door. I feel someone grab my arm lightly and lead me out the car, closing the door behind me. Cold metallic fingers, clacking of heels... yep it's Mettaton. I hear Alphys squeal from my left and Undyne scream 'Hell yeah' from my right. "You guys are weird," I smile. We continue to walk out of the parking lot until I suddenly feel a waft of air and hear socializing people, meaning we were probably walking through doors of an establishment. "Can I take it off the blindfold now?"

"Yes darling!!~" Mettaton choruses. I take off my blindfold and look to see a colorful pink lit club. My eyes go wide, surprised and reluctant. I quickly snap my heads towards Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton.

"Guys! I can't be in a club! I'm nineteen years old, meaning I'm underage!!" I yell whisper. Mettaton pats my shoulder. 

"Oh don't worry darling, this is my club, I own it. You'll be just fine dear,~" he explains, winking. I take out a sigh of relief. 

"Well that's good to know," I chuckle nervously. 

"Who ready to party!?!!" Undyne shouts, raising a fist in the air.  I smile. 

"WE ARE!!! GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!" We all scream in unison. 

"W-w-what d-do y-you g-guys w-want t-to d-do f-first?" Alphys asks.

"Dance?" Undyne suggests, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Oh yes!!!~ Dancing it is darling~" Mettaton sings. 

"Alright we can do that---Whoa!!" He quickly yanks me to the dance floor and starts dancing. I dance along with him, slowly getting into the rhythm. Undyne and Alphys were dancing as well, but seemed to be blushing. It's funny how they both like each other yet neither will confess.

After the song ends, I tap Mettaton's shoulder. He turns his attention to me.

"Hey, how 'bout we leave Alphys and Undyne on the dance floor with each other while you and I go get drinks?" I smirk, pointing at them. Mettaton gives me a puzzled look but catches on with a devious smirk, nodding to my reply. 

"Yes, lets leave those two love birds alone,~" he agrees grabbing my hand, taking me off the dance floor. We walk over to the bar and sit on the pinks seats. 

"Wow Metta, you've really got it all," I awe, turning my seat around to look at all the people and fancy structure. 

"Well, that's what happens when you're famous darling,~" he smiles, setting his arm down on the counter, holding his head in the palm of his hand. "So, what would you like to drink?~"

"Umm... I'm honestly not sure, I've never drunk before. How about you choose for me?" I inquire. Mettaton's eye light up. 

"Oh darling, I thought you'd never ask!~ Clint!~" he cooes, fanning his hand high up in the air. The bartender walks over, cleaning a glass. 

"What would you like Boss?" he asks. 

"I would like two Moscato d'Asti wines please~" Mettaton speaks. Clints nods and prepares two Moscato d'Asti drinks in front of us. Apparently the wine looks white and sparkly, a wine only Mettaton would drink. The bartender slides one to Mettaton and the other to me. 

"Thank you," I reply. He nods and walks away. I turn my gaze to my drink then back to Mettaton who's drinking down his like nothing else matters. He sets his drink down on the counter and looks at me. 

"What are you waiting for darling? Drink up!!~" 

I look at my clear white sparkling drink, the fizzing bubbles present floating up to the top. "Well, here goes nothing," I mumble. I bring the glass up to my lips and tilt my head slightly back. The cold alcoholic liquid slides past my lips into my mouth, down my throat. It tastes... sweet. I drink the fizzing wine down quickly and set the glass back down on the counter, feeling a slight warm buzz. Mettaton raises a brow at me. 

"So, how does it taste?~" he questions. 

"It's sweet, I like it," I smile. Clint comes over and refills our drinks. I take another few gulps of the sweet wine and it was gone. I felt another slight warm buzz feeling, but it wasn't enough. "Do you have anything stronger?"

"Oh, getting risky are we?~" he chirps mischievously. I nod smirking. "Alright then. Clint bring a set up of shots of different liquors please~" He nods and grabs various of liquor bottles and small cups, setting them in front of us and fills them up with quick precision. "Thank you darling~" 

"Uh-huh." He goes back to serving drinks to others. Mettaton gestures his hand towards the small glasses. Twenty to be total.

"Well darling, they're all yours~" he cooes. "But I have to warn you, some of them burn."

"Oh please, I'll be able to handle it," I smirk, grabbing the first shot. "Hey Metta, time me." 

He grabs out his phone, figuring out to set the time. "One minute for Twenty shots?"

"Mmm, forty-five seconds," I grin. He sets the time and I wait for him to give me the signal. 

"And.... Go!~" 

I begin grabbing the shots, tilting my head back and swallowing the alcoholic liquid down quickly. Some of them were bitter with a hint of sweetness or savory while others were disgusting and bitter. 

"Fifteen seconds left!~" he says. I get down to the sixteenth one, tasting a burning sensation that itches at my tongue and throat. I close my eyes and set it down grabbing the next one. "9 seconds left!~" I take the last four and pour them in my mouth all at one once. Shit, that wasn't a good idea. I swallow it all but end up coughing. 

*Cough Cough Cough!* I put my fist against my mouth, my eyes at the brim of tears from the spicy, burning alcohol. "Shit that burns," I cough out. "I need water or at least some cold wine, please." Mettaton waves over Clint and he rushes to grab a bottle of water. He hands it to him then Mettaton hands it over to me. I screw the cap off and tilt my head back to get the water down my throat quicker, attempting to remove the burning itch from my throat. I gulp down the whole water bottle, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand afterwards. Surprisingly, I didn't feel like throwing up. 

"You alright darling?~" Mettaton asks concerned, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?~" I look to meet his eyes. 

"No, I'm fine," I sigh, shaking my head. "Did I make my time?" 

"Yes actually, but I suggest you not do that again,~" he lightly chuckles. I smile. 

"Yeah you're right, but I still want some wine though." I wave over at the bartender, Clint. "Another drink please!"

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by a lot of drinks later ~

"G's gonna be pissed," Undyne worries. "He's not just gonna get in our asses, but yours most of all Metta."

"Well, let's just hope for the best,~" Mettaton falters.

"*Hic hic* Guys I wanna *hic* go *hic back to the *hic hic* club," I yell, whining. Am I intoxicated? Yes, yes I am. Do I give two shits? No, no I don't. Mettaton and Undyne have each of my arms over theirs shoulders, dragging me up the stairs of the platform while Alphys opens the door. They all look like blobs of individual colors. I turn my gaze to the yellow blob, which I'm guessing is Alphys, once I reach the door. "Hey Alphys, wanna *hic*know something?" I ask. 

"W-what i-is -i-it?" she questions, nervous about the state I'm in. I take my arms from around Mettaton and Undyne and walk over to Alphys, stumbling. I cup the side of my mouth with one hand and gesture her over with the other. She walks close to me and I lean down to whisper in her 'ear'.

"I'm really... really... drunk," I whisper, smiling. She draws back from me and turns her gaze to Undyne and Mettaton. 

"Y-yep, s-she's r-really o-out o-of i-it," she sighs. 

"Let's just get this over with," Undyne grumbles. She grabs my forearm and helps me walk through the door along with Alphys while Mettaton follows inside. We reach the living room where Papyrus, Frisk, and G seem to be collected on the couch. 

- G's POV -

I hear the door click open and multiple walking footsteps into the living room. I see a nervous Alphys and Undyne carrying Y/N while Mettaton is nervously smiling in the back. I stand up to get a closer look at Y/N. Her cheeks are completely red and she looks like... she's drunk. I narrow my eyes at Mettaton knowing well enough it was him that got her like this. 

"Hey guys! *Hic hic* Guess what?! *hic* We had *hic hic* fun!!" Y/N bubbles.

"You took her out to drink!?!" I growl. 

"Umm... well... It was a celebration darling~" Mettaton quavers, shrugging.

"G! *Hic hic* I missed ya' buddy!" Y/N slurs exclaiming joyfully, lashing her arms out of Undyne and Alphys hold. She stumbles over to me, nearly falling. I move forward, catching her by her arms just in time and nudge her against my chest for stability. She holds onto the cloth of my shirt and looks up at me smiling. "Thanks for the *hic* catch!" She smelled of a mixture of strong liquor and sweet wine. 

"WHY IS THE HUMAN INTOXICATED?" Papyrus asks, confused. 

"B-b-because u-umm," Alphys stutters, adjusting her glasses on her snout. "W-we t-took h-her o-out t-to a-a c-c-club f-for g-girls n-night." 

"You could've taken her anywhere else and you took her to a club!?! She's underaged!!" I chastise, anger present in my features. 

"We're sorry, we didn't know---" Undyne pauses. "Well actually... she did tell us at first, but we didn't listen... We're sorry! We really are!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! She's already been through a rough time and you're just making it worse!" 

"Hey! *Hic* We all agreed *hic hic* on drinking i's fine, i's fine," Y/N babbles, putting a hand up to my lips trying to shoosh me. "No *hic* worries!" I gently take ahold of her hand and set it back down beside her. 

"See? She's completely intoxicated, not even knowing what she's doing. How much did you let her drink!?!" I scold, glaring at the three. 

"NOW SANS CALM DOWN, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT," Papyrus implores, trying to calm down my anger. "AT LEAST THEY'RE APOLOGIZING FOR THEIR ACTIONS."

"Whatever, I'm taking Y/N upstairs so she can get some rest," I grumble. I sweep my arm behind Y/N's back and the other underneath her legs. I look down at her. "Time for you to go to bed." 

"I don't *hic hic* wanna go to *hic* bed!" she protests childishly, kicking her legs and weakly beating at my chest with her fists. "I *hic* wanna stay up and *hic hic* have alcohol!" I sigh. Great, now she's an alcoholic. I walk upstairs and open the door with my magic. I walk in and set Y/N on my bed. I crouch down in front of her and take off her shoes, setting them down beside her feet. "Hey G..." I look up to meet her gaze. 

"Hm?"

"Are we *hic* friends?" she asks, tilting her head slightly to the side like a curious child. 

"Of course we are doll," I smile. I stand up and sit down on the bed beside her. She tilts her head up to look me in the 'eyes'.

"Then why *hic* do I feel like we're more than that?" she queries. I feel a heat rise in my cheeks. 

"I-um... don't know how to answer that," I nervously chuckle, scratching the back of my skull.

"Then why don't we find out?~" she cooes, scooting close to me. I flinch at her touch and back up, scooting into the middle of the bed. She follows and crawls on top of my lap, putting her hands on my chest. I freeze last minute at her actions. 

"Umm... Y/N?" I call out softly, a bit puzzled. I feel the yellow blush in my cheeks increase. Her innocent smile turns into mischievous grin. "Can ya' um--- get off me?" I ask politely, giving her a nervous smile.

"What's the magic word,~" she asks. I raise a questionable bonebrow. 

"Please?" I beg. She puts a finger up to her lips, thinking. 

"Hmm, let me think about it... No," she smiles. She pushes me down harshly against the sheets, causing me to wince at her strength. Damn she's strong when she's drunk, I thought. Her curvaceous figure hovers over me and I can't help but notice the view. Silky h/c h/l hair, her big e/c sparkly eyes, pink plump lips, perfect smooth s/c skin, and that sexy cute black dress she's wearing... Damn. I close my eye sockets and shake my head for a few quick seconds then open them. Can't fall into temptation. Y/N tilts her head slightly, grinning. I turn my head to the side, blushing a dark yellow. "What's wrong G? Don't like the view?~" she giggles seductively. 

"No, it has nothing to do with that---" I look at her from the side of my peripheral vision.

"So then why don't you touch me?~" Y/N proposes, grabbing my hand and guiding it to her ass. I turn my head fully to her and remove my hand for her rear, trying to sit up. 

"Doll..." I drawl out, attempting to make her listen. She glides her hands up from my chest to my shoulders, giving me a slight sense of pleasure, but I refuse to admit it. "Doll stop." She giggles in reply, moving closer, her breath smelling of sweet alcohol. 

"I don't want to~" she responds quietly. She grabs my other hand, guiding it to her chest. I yank my hand back before touching her breast. She pouts. "Why do you refuse to touch me?"  

"Because you're drunk," I explain. "And you don't know what you're doing." 

"So, if I wasn't drunk... you would touch me?~" she smirks teasing. I shake my head 'No.'

"That's not what I meant I---" She holds her finger to my lips, shushing me. 

"Shh. I know what you meant love~" Y/N comments, my face explodes yellow. I see her eyes travel up and down my body as she traces her finger along my chest silently. "Y'know, for a skeleton monster... you have more attributes than a man himself in my opinion~ You're sexy, hot as fuck, charming~"

"..."

"And to be honest, if I could I would go for a ride~" she purrs, grinding her ass against my pelvis. I tilt my head back slightly at the motion, squinting an socket. She smirks. "Hmm~ You like that baby?~" Fuck, why does it have to feel so good? It's already getting hard to resist in that sexy dress she's wearing. Now this is just getting difficult. She does the same motion again, filling my pelvic area with pleasure. I put my hands on her waist to make her stop. 

"D-don't, don't do that," I vacillate, my breath beginning to hitch up rather quickly.

"Why not?~ I know you like it~" she cajoles, giving me a seductive look, a look that I've never seen before on her face. She moves closer, little space between our chests. I avert my gaze up at the ceiling trying to ignore the view of her cleavage. Shit this is getting hard to avoid, I thought. She moves her head to the side of my skull, whispering in my 'ear.' "G, I really... really..." I feel her body go limp against mine. I look down to see her softly snoring Z's, out like a light. I give out a soft relieved chuckle and sit up slowly with my arm around her waist, her subconsciously leaning into my hold. 

I manage to get her underneath the sheets beside me and tuck her in. When I get underneath the sheets myself, she immediately snuggles up against me as if asking to be cuddled. I softly smile, nudging aside some of her hair strands on her cheek to catch a glimpse of her beautiful features. I envelope my arms around her and illuminate warmth from my body to help her sleep. She hums satisfied and continues her soft cute snoring. I slide my arm from underneath the sheets and turn the lamp off, then retreat back to position. I yawn and close my sockets, quickly drifting off to sleep. 

"Goodnight, doll."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.5K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
86.3K 1.9K 21
(Y/N)'s parents abuse her since she was the mistake in the family. MONSTERS has been released from the underground by Frisk. Frisk And (Y/N) go to th...
132K 4.4K 20
{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I didn't have all the lines from the chara...
5.9K 147 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...