Pranking The Playboy ✓

By TypicalTimes

Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that c... More

Meet The Characters
Lesson 1 : Never Date A Playboy
Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are RealIy Bad Places To Hide Under
Lesson 3: Getting Caught Is Never A Good Thing
Lesson 4: Us Girls Are Meant To Stick Together No Matter What
Lesson 5: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Selena
Lesson 6: Never Underestimate The Power Of An Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 7: Always Take The Things You Need From Your Locker First
Lesson 8: Kidnapping Can Fix Broken Friendships
Lesson 9: Cookie Dough Is Brain Food
Lesson 10: A Walk In The Park Could Get You New Neighbours
Lesson 11: Handshakes Aren't Always For A Good Purpose
Lesson 12: Don't Accept Rides From Joe, No Matter How Late You'll Be
Lesson 13: Don't Follow Alice Into A Girls Bathroom Again
Lesson 14: Selena Is As Wise As A... Wise Old Man
Lesson 15: Hugo May Be Fat But He's Sure Is Smart
Lesson 16: Maria Can Really Influence People
Lesson 17: Going To Starbucks Can Cause Trouble
Lesson 18: Water Fights Can Lead To Unexpected Almost Kisses
Lesson 19: Being Late For School Could Score You A Date
Lesson 20: Never Bunk Off School With Your Best Friends Brother
Lesson 21: Don't Assume Things So Easily When It Comes To The Paige Siblings
Lesson 22: Babysitting Can Cause Arguments, And Heart Breaking
Lesson 23: Being Derek's Girlfriend Could Cause Drama
Lesson 24: Never Misjudge The Trouble A Dumb Blonde A.K.A Alice Can Cause
Lesson 25: Kissing Doesn't Automatically Mean You're In A Relationship
Lesson 26: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Shop You Go To
Lesson 27: Words Can Bring You Down
Lesson 28: Joe Is Candy
Lesson 29: Not All Deliveries Are Good
Lesson 30: Going To A Hospital Could Help You Discover Your Feelings
Lesson 31: Boys Can Help Discover New Things
Lesson 32: Compliments Can Make You Giddy
Lesson 34: Watching Movies With Your Crush Can Help You Get Over A Break-Up
Lesson 35: Never Regret Pranking The Playboy
Epilogue
SPIN OFF!!!
TypicalTimes' Other Works
The Character's Interviews
Cover Gallery
Episode Interactive
Bonus Chapter: You Can Have Your First Kiss Under The Mistletoe
Bonus Chapter: You Can Find Love Through Cookies
Best Pranking The Playboy Moments

Lesson 33: Homecoming Can Be A Disaster

13K 556 308
By TypicalTimes

Lesson 33: Homecoming Can Be A Disaster

We entered McDonald's and I immediately glanced at the menu, looking to see the cheapest but best burger there. I walked up to the counter where there was a good-looking guy that looked our age.

"Hello there!" He greeted cheerily, grinning at me. "I'm Daniel, what would a pretty girl like you like to order?" He asked, winking at me. I blushed a bit and smiled shyly.

"Can I have the-" I started but was cut off by Joe coming behind me and introducing himself.

"I'm Joe, her date for Homecoming. I'd like a Chicken Legend with mayo and fries." He interrupted rudely. I gave him a look.

"Please."

I nodded, smiling at him. He pouted, and I nearly pinched his cheeks right there and then.

"Ahem." Daniel cleared his throat, and we both looked at him, embarrassed. Well, I was, Joe was just smirking at him.

Boys.

"What drink would you like with that?" Daniel asked.

"Coke, please." Joe replied, and he nodded, turning to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"What about you...?" He trailed off, looking at me hopefully.

"My name is Am-"

"Her name's Amy." Joe smoothly lied, and I looked at him in shock, but Daniel seemed to believe Joe.

"Alright, Amy, what would you like?" David asked with a flirty smile.

"Same as him, please." I said, and we were told to sit down after being given a ticket. When we sat at a table, I looked at Joe.

"Why did you tell him my name was Amy?" I demanded, and he smirked.

I wanted to slap it off his face.

"You don't just tell a stranger your name!" He replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's called an introduction. Something you never have because you always skipped to the point." I retorted, but immediately regretted it when I saw the hurt look on Joe's face.

This is an example of deja vu.

"You know what? I'm sorry for caring about your safety, for trying to prevent you from getting stalked. So, if you see that creep outside your house, don't come to me because I won't try to help." He said and stormed out.

I really wanted to follow him.

But I couldn't leave the food.

Take the food and go! Run after the love of your life!

"Number 128! Number 128?!" I heard one of the workers call out. I looked at my ticket and when I saw it was me I quickly stood up.

"Here you go." David said, handing me the food with a wink. Thankfully Joe had payed.

"Thanks David." I muttered, and then realized my mistake.

"It's Daniel." He corrected and I shrugged, taking the food.

"Same thing." I said, ignored the shocked look on his face and ran away. I looked around the parking lot until I saw Joe's car and walked over there.

"Joe, I'm so sorry for what I said to you." I told him when I climbed inside the car. He glanced at me then looked away with the same hurt look on his face.

"Why do you keep on bringing it up if you know I've changed?" He whispered. I kept my fries down and wiped my hands and then hugged him.

"I honestly don't know why, but what I do know is that you have changed, and I'm extremely happy about it." I told him sincerely.

"Now, how about we go to school?" I suggested, grinning. He started up the car, reaching for a fry. I slapped his hand.

"Hey, eyes on the road, mister."

"You just want my food, don't you?"

"You know me too well."

*****

"Hey, where have you guys been? They've been playing your favourite songs, Amber!" Selena said when Joe and I walked to her and Shane.

"We had a quick stop at McDonald's." I told her, and she nodded, smirking.

"Sure you did." She replied, winking, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hey, have you seen Alice?" I suddenly asked, and she nodded and pointed somewhere in the room. I looked over to where she was pointing, and sure enough Alice was at the snacks table, eating ice-cream.

Old habits die hard.

I walked towards her, feeling pretty nervous. I wanted to make up with her, because even though she'd been extremely bratty to me and Selena, I missed my best friend.

"Hey, Alice." I greeted awkwardly once I'd reached her. She nodded at me.

"You look really pretty tonight." I complimented, and she nodded again.

"Can you say something?!" I snapped, and she pointed at her bulging cheeks, and then swallowed.

"Sorry, I was a bit busy with my ice-cream." She said, grinning. I nodded.

See how you like it.

"Listen Alice, I just want to say-"

"Amber, I want to say-"

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

"I'm sorry, Alice. Well, I don't really know what I'm apologising for..." I trailed off and she sighed.

"Amber, I'm really sorry. I was blinded by jealousy, I couldn't see that you and Joe are practically made for each other! I was horrible, and I really regret doing the things I did to you and Selena." She apologised, looking ashamed. I nodded.

"Look, what you did was horrible, and I think I can forgive you in a while but it'll take quite a long time for Selena to forgive you." I told her and she nodded, tears in her eyes.

"So, do you want things to go back to normal?" She asked quietly. I nodded and smiled.

"Sure. Now, go apologise to Selena!" I said, and she gave me a quick nod, about to walk away when she suddenly gasped, a horrified expression on her face.

"What is it?" I asked, starting to turn around.

"No! Amber, don't look!" She said, and out of no-where Joe, Selena and Shane were by my side.

But I didn't listen and turned around.

Then slowly felt my heart being torn to pieces and being stamped on.

Derek and Maria were making out. Not a little kiss, full on making out, and it was disgusting. Maria pulled away from him and steadied a swaying Derek, and we she saw me looking at her she smirked at me.

"He's a nice kisser!" She called out to me then carried on kissing my boyfriend.

Joe stormed up to Derek, pulled him away from Maria and punched him hard in the face, making him fall to the ground and everyone gasp. While Shane tried to pull Joe off him, Selena lunged at Maria, slapping her and they carried on screeching and hitting each other.

I just stood there, frozen in shock.

"There was probably something in the drink." Alice told me, trying to make me feel better. I just ignored her and ran outside as fast as I could in those heels, tears rapidly running down my face.

I kept on running until my legs gave in and I collapsed, weeping on the grass. I felt arms wrap around me and screamed, but I heard Joe whisper in my ear and calmed down.

"It's alright Amber, I'm here for you."

(JOE'S POV)

I saw the shocked and hurt look on Amber's face, then looked at Derek and Maria making out and saw red. I stormed up to him, roughly pulled his shoulder so he would be facing him and punched him as hard as I could.

I ignored everyone's gasps and kept on punching the jerk, Amber's face appearing in my mind making me even angrier. I only stopped when I felt someone pull me away from him.

"Stop wasting your time on this idiot and go after your girl!" Shane exclaimed. I nodded and slapped him on the back with my good hand and ran after Amber.

I saw her collapse on the grass and quickly knelt down next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She started screaming but I quickly whispered in her ear and felt her visibly relax.

"It's alright Amber, I'm here for you."

Today's Lesson: Homecoming Can Be A Disaster

****

Can I get an 'aww'? Alright everyone, together now!

AWWWWWWW!

I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, especially that Jamber moment. I'm extremely happy because:

The Damber ship has tragically sunk.

The Jamber ship is safely sailing

Okay, I admit, I was Team Joe all the way, if it wasn't that obvious. Don't judge.

Anywayzzzz....

Do you like Derek now?

Who needs a knife for Maria?

Who feels sorry for that David- DANIEL guy? xD

Isn't Amber and Joe SO cute together?!

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

So, vote and comment, and sorry about any mistakes! I've uploaded this quite late so there might be a lot. I'll post today's song later, and yeah!

OMG. 2 CHAPTERS LEFT. SO SOON. UGH.

I need to go now *sniff* if I stay any longer I might end up re-writing the whole story because I don't want it to end...

BYE!! :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.7K 28
{COMPLETED} SPIN-OFF OF 'Stalker Girl'. CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE TOO. ...
651K 15.1K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...
25.2K 893 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
682K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...