N. Romanoff / S. Johansson x...

By _NatashaRMaximoff_

whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. More

she's gone [ N.R ]
cheating [ N.R ]
affection [ N.R ]
enough for you [ N.R ]
still you [ N.R ]
pick up lines [ N.R ]
newbie [ N.R ]
newbie [ part 2 ]
I don't like being touched [ N.R ]
¹¹Natasha Romanoff
cold hearted [ N.R ]
highschool sweetheart [ N.R ]
christmas [ N.R ]
¹⁵Natasha Romanoff
arrange marriage [ N.R ]
this is your fault [ N.R ]
I didn't break my promise [ N.R ]
it was you [ N.R ]
the knight [ N.R ]
in the next lifetime [ N.R ]
teddy bear [ N.R ]
you have flour [ N.R ]
short [ N.R ]
short [ switch ]
bestfriend [ N.R ]
too late [ N.R ]
threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]
I'm hugging and kissing you now [ N.R ]
what's the answer? [ N.R ]
we both had our chance [ N.R ]
why me? [ S.J ]
coffee [ S.J ]
trouple [ S.J FT. C.E ]
photographer and actress [ S.J ]
thankyou [ S.J ]
my atlantis [ S.J ]
she doesn't love me anymore [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ part 2 ]
ex [ S.J ]
you forgot your clothes [ S.J ]
I made your wish come true [ S.J ]
bad temper [ S.J ]
bad temper [ part 2 ]
bad temper [ part 3 ]
I'm falling again [ S.J ]
gorgeous specimen [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ part 2 ]
I hate you [ S.J ]
streamer [ S.J ]
girlfriend's day [ S.J ]
recreating memories [ S.J ]
you've changed [ S.J ]
ribbon [ S.J ]
you went home early [ S.J ]
eight years [ S.J ]
proposal [ S.J ]
I miss you [ S.J ]

⁷Natasha Romanoff

7.7K 129 41
By _NatashaRMaximoff_

  Natasha and I are together for almost 4 years now and engaged for 3 years. Too long but it's fine, as long as it's Nat. That three years of my life is the happiest, When the person i love the most go down in one knee infront of me and pulled a ring, i know that we're really soulmates.

I was looking at her sleeping face, admiring her beauty. Even she's sleeping, she's still pretty. You can't change my mind.

"You know, staring is rude. Didn't your parent teach you that?" She asked opening her eyes, startling me a little. I chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Can't i admire my fiancé's beauty?" I asked teasingly making her chuckle.

"Shut up." She jokes and pushed me a little so I'm not blocking her way.

She walks to the bathroom, she stops to the door and she looked at me putting her hands on her hips.

"Are you just gonna stare there like a crazy person or are you going to join me?" When she said that I instantly jumped out of bed and strip.

"Let's go." I said and smirked pulling her inside. We all know it's not just an ordinary shower.

When we finished showering and doing are routines, we head down and met the avengers already sitted at the dining table.
[ Wanda's not here yet. ]

"Hey, love birds. Goodmorning." Clint said and smirk. Nat rolled her eyes and both of us replied a good morning.

Once our breakfast is served, we start eating with a little conversation running here and there until we're done. Bruce asked Natasha to come with him at the lab. She nods and pecked my lips before following him. I watched her walk away until she's out of my sight.

"God, you're really inlove kid." Tony said with his annoying voice making me look at him. I saw Clint with a smirk on his face.

"Don't act like you're not like this with Pepper." I answered back making him flushed. The others laugh at his blushy face.

"Oh, shut it!" Tony shouts and rolled his eyes walking away to go the lab. We laugh at him and start a conversation but not even 2 minutes, Tony came back.

"Hey, Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked curiously and put my hands to his shoulder.  He looks at me and about to speak when someone shout's his name.

"TONY!" I look who is it and it's Natasha, behind her is Bruce following. He looks nervous and his face is flushing. What the hell is going on?

"Is everything alright?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"Yes, he just messed up with something at the lab." Natasha said sternly looking at Tony. I look at him and he just nod.

"Really Tony? Can't keep your clumsy ass together?" Sam jokes making us laugh except for the three of them. Tony just shrug and walks out. I look at them curious and saw that they are too.

[ 2 months ]

   Natasha's been distance to me and I also notice that Tony is been weird when Natasha and Bruce is around. Most likely when they leave together to do something. I asked the team if they noticed it and they did but they just said that Tony is really weird sometimes. I was here at the living room with the team hanging out not until I got bored.

"Hey guys, I'll just go and see Nat. I'll be back." I announced and earning a nod from them, I'm about to walk away when Tony stopped me.

"y/n!" He shouts nervously. I look back at him and hum.

"Can you help me with something? and maybe just don't go see Nat right now?" He asked, I looked at him confused and so the others. I shake my head and smile at him.

"That can wait, I'm sure." I said and start to walk again, he shouted my name again but i didn't look back this time.

When I reach the lab, I quietly entered the room and found Natasha and Bruce standing infront of each other talking about something. I'm about to make my presence known when I saw them kiss eachother.

My heart clenched and a sudden pain rushed through my body. I felt my knees became weak and tears start to form into my eyes. I was looking at them without knowing, when they separated from the kiss, I saw Natasha smiled at him lovingly making my tears to finally flow down.

I turned around, walking back to the living room where the team was slamming the door behind me. I walked fast eagerly to reach the team. Once I was there, they attention turns to me. They stand up and looked at me with worries.

"Hey, hey, what happened?" Steve asked.

I look at him and shakes my head, I sob left my mouth and my body finally gives up. I fall onto my knees and tears streaming down uncontrollably. Steve hugs me not saying anything and rubbing my back. I heard some footsteps approaching us.

"What happened!?" I heard Natasha asked but no one answered not knowing what really happened. She approached me and about to put her hands on me when I slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said between cries.

"It's me, baby, What's wrong?" She asked, her voice filled with worries, I chuckled and stands up. When I finally standing up it didn't took me a couple of seconds to slap her face. hard.

She looks at me shocked and earning a gasp from the others, they stay quiet not wanting to interrupt but also knowing that I'm too mad to listen to anyone. How did they know? because I never hurt any of them physically especially Natasha.

"What was that for?" Nat asked, pain is visible in her eyes.

"Since when, Nat?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"What?" she asked.

"Since when, Nat?" I repeat, this time full of anger.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said softly. I scoff and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, do I have to elaborate it with you?" I asked and she nods.

"Since when did you start cheating on me with him?" I asked and pointed Bruce that standing behind her.

His face turn pale and Nat's eye widen.

"You really think I wouldn't find out?"

"I knew it." I heard Tony whispered, I look at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know about this?" I asked calmly, but he didn't answer instead he stayed quiet.

"TONY! YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!?" I ask again shouting at him. He nods and whispered a yes. I laughed a little and look back at Nat, she was looking at the floor and have tears in her eyes, and Bruce face is full of guilt.

"You know, when you proposed to me, that was the happiest thing that happened to my life. I thought to myself that, This is it, I'm going to marry my soulmate, the love of my life. But guess what, I'm wrong." I pulled the ring out of my finger making Nat look at me.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked as tears starts to flow even more.

"You made your decision already, it's my turn now." I said and put the ring on the glass table before walking out. She shouted my name but I didn't care.

I reach my room and entered it slamming the door behind me. I sit pressing my back at the door and my head resting between my knees.

I cried and I cried. How could she do that? After all this years, she just throw all the things we had for him. Why did she proposed to me if she's going to cheat on me? Maybe this is it, just like the other stories, ours ended here.

[ few months ]

   5 months that full of avoiding Natasha and Bruce. 5 months since we broke up and ended our engagement. Tony explained to me his side and how he found out. I told him that it was okay because it's really okay. He tried to tell me that day but Natasha walks in. Lately, Natasha's trying to get my attention and win me back but I don't give a fuck. I shut both of them out. When she kissed Bruce, she knows what she's going to lose and what's gonna happen but decided to do it anyway.

Today, I was in my room hanging out with Wanda.  A new person that became part of the team. She's sweet, carrying, also a really good cook. She also have a red hair like Natasha. When she first came here, i knew that she's going to be a good friend of mine and I was right. We became close.

She was laying down and her head is resting on my thighs. I was playing with her hair.

I'm so lucky to have her. I thought.

"Really?" Wanda asked.

"What?" I asked back and look at her. I saw her eyes glowing red and I laugh. She read my mind.

"Sorry, you just zoned out and your thoughts are kinda loud." She said scrunching her nose and giggles. That was really cute.

"Well, yes. I'm lucky, no more explanation, I just know that I'm lucky." I said and winks at her making her laugh.

"How are you?" She asked making me look at her confused.

"I'm good?" I said most likely like a question. She laugh and sit straight. She holds my hand and gently rubbing my knuckles using her thumb.

"How are you and Nat?" She correct. I sigh before answering.

"I'm okay, I already moved on but you know it's still hard seeing her around. We've been through so much, we got engaged and all of that are gone now because of her." I sternly said. She nods and hugs me, she know too well that I don't like talking about my past. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'll wash my body, I feel like it's so dirty now and sticky." She said and stands walking towards my bathroom.

"You literally just laying down, how did your body became dirty and sticky?" I said laughing, she looks at me and stick her tongue out. I shake my head at her childishness.

I lay down waiting for her, I'm sure it'll take a while before she finished until a crazy idea came up. I jumped from my bed and run down to the kitchen. Everyone was there including Natasha and Bruce.

"Hi, Lady y/n." Thor greets.

"Hey Thor." I replied.

"What are you up to?" Tony asked.

"You'll never know." I said and shrug my shoulder. I walk to the kitchen and look for a flour, once i found it, i pour some to one bowl. I'm about to head out when Natasha grab my wrist. I look at her hand and back to her eyes.

"Can we talk? please?" She softly asked. I'm about to answer when Jarvis informed me.

"Ms. Y/LN, Ms. Maximoff is looking for you."

"Thanks Jarvis." I replied. I look back at Nat and remove my hand from her grip.

"Sorry, I can't. Wanda's looking for me." I said and smiled she sigh and nods.

"Oh, and Tony can you please change Wanda's name into Witchie? please, for me?" I gave him a puppy eyes, He sigh before nodding.

"Do you really have a death wish?" Steve asked amused.

"That's not the point." I rolled my eyes at him. He crossed his arms before speaking.

"And what's the point? Enlighten me." He request.

"The point is I had fun and she's pissed." I said giggling  before walking away.

When I entered my room, Wanda is nowhere to be found.

"Wands?" I gently asked and put the bowl of flour at the table.

"Bathroom!" She shouts.

"You asked for me?"

"Yes, can I borrow some of your clothes please?" She said in a cute little voice.

I chuckled and replied, "Ofcourse."

I heard the shower turned off so I grab the bowl and position myself. When she opened the door I poured the flour to her.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N!!" she shouts and I laugh.

"Have fun showering again." I tease and wink at her. She gave me a look so I run out of my room and head towards where the team was. I was walking towards them laughing.

"What did you do?" Clint asked. I look at him and start laughing even more. I fall into my knees laughing and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes because of too much laughter. I heard Jarvis informed Wanda where I was and it says Witchie making me laugh even more. I stumbled standing up because of my laughter.

"Y/N Y/MN Y/LN!" i heard Wanda shouts. I run towards Thor and hide behind him.

"Ooohhh, Full name." I heard Tony said.

"Tony! What's with the Witchie name?" She asked once she reached the room. I saw Tony pointed me hiding behind Thor.

"How's showering with Flour, Witchie?" I tease making the others giggle. I saw her tilt her head slightly to Thor making him to move away and revealed me. I look at him and pout.

"I'm sorry Lady y/n but her head tilt is really scary." He apologized, I smiled at him and looked over to Wanda innocently.

"You know, Let's keep things harmless. We can talk about this, right?" I chuckled nervously. She walks towards me and i stumbled back a little.

"Not until you say yes." She said in her Sokovian accent. I tilt my head a little and look at her confused.

"Say yes to what?"

"A date. with me, ofcourse." She said and smiled at me innocently. My eyes widened and I gasp dramatically making her laugh.

"Duh, ofcourse. It'll be fun so why not." I said and shrug.

She pecked my lips that caught me off guard before grabbing my hand and walk out passing everyone without looking at them, I smiled at myself and shakes my head a little because of amusement. I'm going on a date, this is the first after the thing that happened.

Natasha's POV

  It hurts me seeing y/n happy with someone else, before I was the source of that happiness but now I'm the source of her pain. I didn't mean to hurt her, I love her. I made a mistake and I admit it, she was the greatest thing that ever happened to me and now seeing her ignoring me and do everything just to avoid me, it broke me.

The way Wanda look at her, I know she feels something for her. The way she got excited and her eyes lit up when Wanda asked her on a date, it hurts. a lot. They walked out passing everyone including me. I saw how she smiled at herself, she's happy. without me.

"Did that hurt?" I heard someone said snapping out on my deep thoughts. I look at my side and saw Clint.

"What?" I asked.

"Did that hurt?" He repeats and look where Wanda and y/n passed. I sigh and nod.

"Yes, it hurts seeing her happy and contented without me. She's starting her new life, planning everything out and her future but this time without me. I'm not included in that future. I made a huge mistake, i know. When he confessed to me, i didn't think about y/n and just go with it. I cheat on her without even thinking about it. And now I'm facing the consequences." I state as I start to tear up. He moved closer to me and envelope me into a tight hug. He rubs my back gently.

"Shh, it's okay. Atleast you know what you've lost. You made a decision without thinking or any hesitation, it hurts her, it broke her. This is the first time I saw her laugh that hard since the- you know, happened. But if it makes you feel better, I suggest you talk to her and tell her what you really feel and tell her that you still love her. Let's just hope she still feels the same way." He advice and pats my shoulder before walking away. I lean back to the couch and look at the ceiling.

I hope she still feels the same way. I still love her, it's always her. No one's like her.

Y/N POV

  I'm getting ready for my date with Wanda when someone knock on my door. I shouted a 'come in.' and heard the door opens and close. I assume that it's Wanda so I didn't turn around instead just speak.

"Hey Wands, sorry, just give me a minute." I said.

"It's me." I heard it says, I recognize the voice instantly and turned around. I saw Natasha sitting at the edge of my bed looking straight into me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked softly. I think, I don't really have a choice. I can't avoid and ignore her forever.

She stands and walk towards me. She held my hand and gently rub my knuckles.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I made mistake. I was wrong, i know and I'm admitting it now. When he told me that he was inlove with me, i didn't think about you, about us and that was my mistake." She starts. I stayed quiet waiting for her to continue. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"I still love you, I love you." she adds which caught me off guard. It took me a couple of minutes before responding.

"I- Nat, I'm sorry but I'm inlove with someone else." I saw tears starts to form into her eyes. I caressed her cheeks and wipe the tear that falls.

"It hurts me so much when you did that, I did everything to start my life again. To moved on, and now I'm finally free from our past. I'm happy, and I hope you are too. I'm so sorry, but I don't feel the same way now, I found someone else, and I hope you understand." I state and she nods. I move closer to her and hugs her. I felt my shoulder become wet and I know that she's crying. I know that it broke her so much, she's not the kind of person to show her emotions and now she's crying infront of me, so I know this hurt her but it's true. I'm inlove with someone else and I don't want to force myself just to be with her again. I'm happy, and... free.

"We can still be friends, If you want?" I asked and she chuckled before nodding. I hug her again before kissing her forehead. She lets out a relief sigh before looking at me.

"I'm sorry y/n." She apologized again.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I reassured her and smiled.

"Well, not that I don't want to catch up with you or something but I really have to finish getting ready." I said and playfully wink at her. She shakes her head a little before walking out of my room, but before she finally left she stops in my door.

"Have fun with your date." She genuinely said. I look at her and nod before she walks again.  I sigh and smiled, we're finally good now. Closure.

After 5 months of avoiding and ignoring, I'm finally free. Genuinely happy. We had our closure too, so i guess it's really the time to start my new life, with someone I love now.

______

Hi, I don't know if you'll like this or what. It's just popped into my head and decided to write it anyway. This is horrible I know.

- G.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 795 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
530K 12.5K 46
[COMPLETED - EDITING] ☆ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff imagines. ☆ Written in second person pov ♧ Excuse me for the horrible writing ♧ Reque...
1.1M 27.8K 180
[being rewritten] this is a fem reader :) Lots of love :3 Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍
12.7K 161 17
started: december 29th, 2023 F = fluff S = smut A = angst