MӨƬΉΣЯ (TVD Fanfiction)

By hey_zoeyyy

What happens when the Salvatore brothers have an adoptive mother? Anjali Aravind, a vampire turned in the mid... More

PROLOUGE
✦1✦
✦2✦
✦4✦
✦5✦
✦6✦
✦7✦
✦8✦
✦9✦
✦10✦
✦11✦
✦12✦
✦13✦

✦3✦

2.1K 39 0
By hey_zoeyyy

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭

Being a teacher sucks and having a fair to plan also sucks and not having Caroline with you for planning sucks like fuck. So here am I planning a fair with Care copy 1 & 2, namingly Elena and Bonnie, or should I say chatting about Elena and Katherine's freakishly same features.

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you." Yeah we are doing this people comparing two doppelgangers.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got." Elena says. "Well you are her doppelganger so that should explain that, you know its a way witches can get enough energy to perform spells without needing any celestial events." I explain and they look at me dumbfounded. "What?" I ask looking between them.

"Its odd that you know so much about witchcraft, were you one?" said Bonnie. "Oh I see, this was the matter with all the furrowed brows. Well my bestfriend Isabelle, Damon and Stefan's aunt, was a witch so I know a bit more than simple vampires." They both nod their heads in understanding.

"Have you two talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy, or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asks, ha that boy knows that if he did came in front of me yesterday he's would have got a proper beating and a few cracked bones, a smart one he is you know.

"No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay? No offence Anjali. I'm human. And I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy." Elena finishes and they both turn their heads towards me anticipating an answer.

"What, he is a smart boy he knows that if he did came in front of me yesterday he's would have got a proper beating and a few cracked bones, I don't go hard when he kills someone with no significance to us but when he kills someone who is close to us he kinda just disappears for days according to the situations. And as he knows Jer is alive, am most probably gonna see him tonight." They were trying to keep them from laughing, I know am just to awesome.

"Well stop laughing, we have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us, though am immortal. I don't know how she does all of this." I say the last sentence with a sigh, am have never been the one to organize any of the fair or dances, well I can't take part in dances being 33 and all but yeah.

"Well because she's not human, obviously." Elena says and Bonnie agrees with her saying obviously.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Elena had gone to chat with Stefan and her back to life cousin/brother Jeremy whereas am going to visit the blonde cutie Caroline. I walk into the hospital and see that a nurse has a bandage on her neck, suspicious. I walk up to her and compel her to answer me honestly.

"What happened to your neck?" I ask compelling her. "My husband is a bit kinky." Ok somethings wrong here. "Are you married? and if yes when did you had sex last time?" I will most probably get some answers from this.

"No am not married" Ahh sweet all I needed was a vampire that too in hospital drinking from a nurse rather than a blood bag. "Okay, thank you love. Forget this conversation ever happened and your wound is due to your boyfriend and you had sex last night." I compel her and take off to Caroline's room. I walk in there and see Caroline pressed against the wall away from sunlight, no this can't be happening.

"CLOSE IT" She states firmly to Matt and he closes the window. When they both turn they notice me standing there. "I'll just come back later, okay?" He says this and takes his leave from us.

"Hello Caroline, how are you this fine day?" I ask her formally as I don't have any personal contact with her. "Am fine Miss. Salvatore, may I ask why are you here?" She asks me and I give her a 'you can tell me anything' look. I gesture her to lay back down on her bed and sit next to her. I see that she didn't have any vervain so if she is human I will be able to compel off my face from her mind.

"Ok Caroline, you don't have to be scared I will show you something ok?" I ask her and she nods. I make my vampire face show and see that she is just shocked and not scared. "You know what this is?" I ask her and I see that she is hesitating so I push her more. "Tell me sweetheart, do you?" I push her and see that she starts crying.

"Y-yes, I know. I just made that face when I drank from the blood bag. Can you please not tell anyone?" I understand that her emotions are all haywire and promise her that I wouldn't tell anyone. "I will help you ok, you don't need to worry no one will know about this."

"Now tell me who killed you?" I see that she was getting angry. "Elena, Elena killed me and thought that if she would say that her name is Katherine I wouldn't know its her." Oh fucking lord, Katherine is trying to do all in her strength to make Stefan suffer.

"She was Katherine, Caroline. She is a vampire and Elena's doppelganger or as we say carbon copy. And now wait here till night and then compel them to leave you I will try and help some witches to make you a daylight ring so that you don't burn in sun, ok? I tell her and she shakes her head thankfully.

"Thank you Miss. Salvatore. I will forever be in your debt." I dismiss her and say "No need for formalities Blondie, call me Anjali or aunt ok? And no you are not in my debt, just be free 'cause it's kinda my fault you are a vampire because I am your sire." She didn't understand the sire line but thanked me again and I went off to look for a witch to make daylight ring.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

I was somewhere around Monroe when I received a call from Stefan. "Hello Baby, What is it?" I ask him and get to know that Caroline showed up in front of Damon and gave him the idea that she is a vampire now. "Ok, first off I knew that when I gave her a visit at the hospital and am looking for a witch to make her a daylight ring. Am somewhere in Monroe, help her you know what to do I will be back soon to beat Damon's ass." he agrees and hangs up as I speed towards Mystic Falls. 

An hour later am standing in front of the fair and see Bonnie walking off. I speed towards her. "Hey Bonnie, where's Caroline? What happened." She tells me everything in short and that Care killed a man named Carter and was now with Stefan. I speed off smelling the blood and reach the washroom when I hear them.

"No, no, she's just in shock, we all are." I hear Stefan say. "And what about Matt?" Care asks crying. "Ssh. One thing at one time, let's get this blood off, come on." He says, there is the reason why I love him so much. Damon was more like him when he was human, Katherine's abandonment made him cold and ruthless.

"I'm a murderer. I'm a monster." This was it, I couldn't help but burst the door and look her in the eyes and say truthfully. "Look at me, your emotions are heightened right now. It's part of the transformation. it's completely normal. I promise you. Ok?" I ask her then she that her vampire face starts to show.
"Why does this keeping happening to my face?!" Caroline starts crying again. "Look at me, look at Mom, look at us! Caroline, Caroline! Look at us! Look at our faces, look at our faces! You see that? When you feel the blood rushing, you tell yourself that you're going to get through it, that you're strong enough. Yes, yes, no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off, you bury it. Watch me, watch her. It's the only way you're gonna survive this thing. Try." Stefan tells her and we see her taking a few deep breaths and making her true face go.

"Look after her Stefan I need to go home, I need to contact witches so they help me with a daylight ring. Till then little sweet Caroline, Stefan would help you and just as I return I will help you if Stefan couldn't. It will be better for you if someone around your age helps you." I give them both forehead kisses and rush off to the Salvatore Boarding House. 

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

As soon I reach the Boarding House I hear someone's heartbeat, ok this shouldn't be a cherry to my worst day sundae. I walk into the drawing room I see Jeremy sitting on a couch nearby, I sigh and walk toward the bourbon and start to pour it in a glass.

"I wouldn't Aunt Anj." I look at him with a puzzled expression, one he did call me Aunt and second he told me not to drink Bourbon. "Wait why can't I and its lovely seeing you call me Aunt." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I put vervain in it, it was for Damon. And I was gonna stake him as he did kill me. Then I thought about you so I was gonna warn him not to drink that." I smile slightly at his concern for me. "That's lovely of you Jerry, I am going to beat Damon's ass for he killed you, so no worries." I smirk at him and down the whole bottle of vervain infected Bourbon.

My smirk widens seeing his shocked face and guessing what his question would be I say "That's a story for some other day Jerry. Now off you go don't wanna see me on my bad day right." I wave him farewell and wait for Damon. I didn't need to wait for too long as Damon entered the drawing just a few minutes after Jeremy's departure.

"Hello Mother, why are you looking as if you are wait- Shit I should probably run, shouldn't I?" He tries to run but I beat to him and stand in front of him and throw the stake at him. "Wait- mommy no, mother, adopter of mine, my life support." He removes the stake and starts to run when I pour him a glass of vervain infected bourbon. "Ahh... I see you are no longer angry from me, cheers." He drinks it and faints. I tie him to a couch and when he wakes up I puncture his skin with toothpicks.

"Ouch. Ok Mother stop, I will never again kill someone special to us. Forgive me." Yeah I got the thing I was waiting for so I untie him help him clean the blood and give him some of my special vampire food from VERSBANE. Well its a mixture of human blood and natural food so its appetizing for vampires. I give him a forehead kiss and go off to my room and call it a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
116K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...