LGBT+ Book Reviews and Recs

By stDelicate

Does anyone know the exact algorithm Wattpad uses to rate and range stories? I'm asking because of various r... More

How The Reviews and Recommendations work.

73 3 0
By stDelicate

Hello,

Reviews serve to tell you if the book you're considering reading is worth it or not. 

I may rant about whiny characters, plot gaps and terrible writing but I will never spoil the book for you. 

Ratings will consider plots, characters, steamy scenes ( I love those), dialogue and overall writing. 

Covers will be rated separately.

Look at my library shelves. All reviewed books will be arranged under tropes and segments they shine most on.

NOTE: Check out my blogger account where I also review similar books from various other sites like Tapas and Amazon. Link in profile.

Kind Regards

StDelicate Reviews

Order of Business: (In terms of Update Structure)

1. Top 3 Ranking In the Official LGBT Tag

2. Top 3 Ranking In The Official Gay Romance Tag

3. My Top 3 2022 Books - Finished within the year.

4...... Continuation of List Pending. Will be updated as we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
695K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad