The Last Prince

By ThatNaturalDisaster

Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loo... More

trouble on the dancefloor
mine
beautiful stranger
battered, bloody, and bruised
paranoid
'm' for...
center and edges
second door on the right
temporary
birthday
6 steps
only place in the world
bang, bang.
ours
as she sleeps...
a/n
worship
perfect
tip your servers
family emergency
nebo
pop
a little morning recon
interrupted business meeting
little pouch
meet the parents
sunset tour
independence
gone
two steps
epilogue: gagged, crying, frightened
Sequel!!!

absolutely enraged

1.5K 80 11
By ThatNaturalDisaster

After I swiped the fob key across the electronic pad, there was a loud click and a second later, the doors to the dorm building unlocked. I pulled the glass door open, mentally thanking Rocco for working so quickly.

He was able to pull up Sky's public records-- among other things-- and, after reading through her file, I was even more sure that I needed to be the one to take care of her.

I jogged up the stairs, taking them two at a time until I was finally in front of her door.

After pushing down the weird nerves I was feeling since our kiss, I finally brought my knuckle up to knock on the door.

She opened the door and it was like time was standing still and I was standing in front of an angel made for sin.

Dressed in a pair of ripped black jeans, a little lacey black tank top, and red heels, she looked...

"Assolutamente bellissimo."

(Absolutely beautiful.)

She looked down shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear before she looked back up at me; when I saw the way she was biting down on her bottom lip, I nearly lost my mind.

"It's not too sexy, right?"

As she twirled in her outfit, it dawned on me that most girls would do this to be a tease; the wide-eyed look on her face let me know she was genuinely self-conscious.

I groaned under my breath, wanting nothing more than to suck that lip from between her teeth.

"You're definitely gonna have somebody get in trouble tonight."

"Can I get a booth for two?"

I knew getting a table at Tirelli's on a Friday night at the last minute would be a problem, but I was a DeLuca-- so I guess I kind of had an 'in'.

It was the latest front my dad had to launder in legal money, and so far, the Italian-tapas restaurant was a huge hit.

"Uh, sure... right this way."

The familiar-looking hostess gave Skyler a snarly look before grabbing our menus and all I wanted to do was fire the bitch on the spot for looking at my baby sideways.

Whoever this girl was-- she was lucky-- because tonight all my attention would be on Skyler and nobody else.

I'd have her fired before her next shift.

As she guided us to our rounded booth, I slid in behind Sky, pulling her back to sit right up against me. The hostess kind of slammed down our menus and once again, by the grace of Skyler, she was saved.

But, yeah-- definitely fired.

"Your server will be right with you. Have a great meal."

Her voice was overly sweet and obviously sarcastic, but like I said I wasn't letting anything ruin my night with my baby girl.

I had already known more about this girl than she knew from reading her file, but as she told me about everything herself that night, I found myself falling for her even more.

I found myself growing more disgusted by the man who got her mother pregnant and left before Sky was even born and even angrier at the woman who chose drugs over her own daughter.

On paper, I knew her life had been rough, but hearing it firsthand from her was like a kick in the gut-- I couldn't believe there were people in the world who could ever think of mistreating my baby and all I wanted was to scorch the earth to find them just to make sure they all suffered.

She went on to talk about how she knew once she aged out of group homes she'd be on her own and how keeping up her grades for her scholarships was the most important thing for her and I smiled to myself, knowing there was nothing Skyler would ever have to need again.

Whatever it was, she'd never 'need' for it again.

I was gonna take care of her, and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face the first tie she realizes she doesn't have to worry anymore..

"And, dessert."

As I led Sky onto the cushy blanket fort set up on the grassy hill, the smooth sounds of the jazz band filled the air, and the warm summer breeze whipped past us.

There was a local weekly-summer music festival in the park and as we settled onto the blanket, I smirked a little, watching as Sky noticed all the things I had the guys set up for us earlier.

The enormous, black-plaid blanket was covered in red and white rose petals, held down by giant, soft-lit LED candles. There were more candles in the shape of a heart on the blanket, and in that heart, chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

After settling in, I watched as Sky grabbed a strawberry, closing her eyes and moaning a little as the cold dark chocolate crunched against the strawberry when she bit into it.

At this point, ladies and gentlemen, it's been decided that this girl will in fact be the death of me.

I took a deep breath, almost snorting when she looked over at me with a smirk on her face.

"Ya know... I'm starting to think you might have planned this whole thing. What if I had said no?"

I relaxed a bit, shrugging and smiling as I focused on the way her right dimple popped a little bit more than the left one did when she was being playful.

I'm pretty sure my new favorite thing was looking at Sky and figuring out all of her little quirks.

My baby was absolutely goddamned adorable.

"Well, I never really gave you a choice."

She cocked her head at me and eyed me flirtatiously, smirking as she scrunched her nose.

"You're right-- you didn't. I should be mad..."

I noticed how as we were both propped up on our elbows facing each other, Sky was leaning in, and there was no way to ignore the way she was looking at my lips. I licked them and smirked as I leaned in to meet her, tilting my head a little, noticing her lick her lips as well.

"Absolutely enraged..."

I whispered against her lips just before she filled the gap, giving me exactly what I didn't know I had been needing for nearly a whole fucking whole day.

The chocolatey taste from the dessert on her lips was already driving me insane, but when she dove her tongue into my mouth, my eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned into her mouth, feeling like putty.

My baby sure was a fast learner.

I pulled back a little, bruising her lips with hard, wanting kisses as I tried to catch my breath. After a few kisses across her jaw, the hand that I had used to reach over and grip her hair was now rubbing her lips, reminding her of the feeling of mine on hers.

She sucked on my thumb and I bit my lip tilting my head back a little, feeling my dick completely stiffen; I knew if it hadn't been for the hundred or so other people in the park that night, I would've bit and sucked on every inch of her body until she screamed my name and begged for me to take her.

With my eyes glazed over, I looked down at her once again, sighing before brushing my nose against hers, my voice coming out a little shaky, but full of intensity.

And maybe even a little vulnerability.

"You're mine, Skyler."

🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.2K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
1.3M 77.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
34.4K 903 22
A girl with a dark past and a secret A cocky badboy with a dark past and a temper What happens when these two cross each other? He saves her. See's h...
189K 4.8K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...