Photograph

By minguinny

What if the past comes back to life? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
double update!
Chapter Eight:"The First Date"
Chapter Nine:"The Party •part 1• "
not an update
announcement
Chapter 10:"The Party •part2•"
Chapter 11:"The Party •part 3•"
Chapter 12:"Heat"
Chapter 13: "Bond"
Chapter 14: The Face Off
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: The Last Song, for The Last Time
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 18: Eunha's Past
Chapter 19: Back To Reality
Chapter 20: Let Go
Chapter 21: At Last
XXII
hi

Chapter 15: The Mysterious Disappearance

380 25 16
By minguinny

A/N: This chapter will contain some sexual scenes that will be in a descriptive manner. It's the reader's choice to read it.

                         •••

continuation...

Nayeon is now helping the drank Jennie to reach her room. "Jen, you look so slim but, your weight is no joke." She grunts and opened the door of the latter's room.

They finally made it to Jennie's bedroom, and Nayeon make sure that everything inside are fixed before she leaves.

Her next and last stop is in their room. When she arrived, she saw Mina peacefully enjoying her slumber. She smiles while looking at her girlfriend.

She sits beside Mina and caresses the younger's cheek. "You still look cute even in your sleep babe. To be honest, in our five years of relationship, I didn't feel tired of your face." Nayeon chuckles. "You're still my baby penguin." She softly pinched the younger girl's cheek and plant a peck on it.

"Good night my minguin."

___________________

The sun's rays lightened Mina's face, she's already awake but she doesn't want to open her eyes.

Until she remembered that she have to go to the company today. She immediately opened her eyes widely and was about to stand, but she feel a heavyweight on her arm. Mina brings her sight to her side and sees the sleeping bunny. She sighs and decided to escape silently.

She finally removed her arm from her lover's head and replaced a pillow under, she tiptoed to go to the door.

"Where are you going," Nayeon asks groggily. Mina turns around, "ah babe, I'm going to the company today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Nayeon furrows. "It's your day off, right?" Mina nods. "Then, why are you going to the company all of a sudden?"

"I think there's a problem in the company, and I'm needed there. My boss just called me last night, I was confused too. But, I think it's urgent and important that's why I have to go there." Mina sighs. Nayeon looks at her and signaled her to come closer.

"Hmm, honestly I don't know what to say." Nayeon pouts. She doesn't want to say the truth that she's disappointed with her girlfriend for being mindless with their special day.

"Babe," Mina sighs. "I'm sorry for this. Wait for me to finish my errand there, I'll make sure to make it up to you." She smiles and peck Nayeon's lips. The older one nods and smiles at her.

Mina stand up and Nayeon pulled her back, "just make sure that you will make it all up to me, tonight." Nayeon whispers to her and plants a kiss on her lover's cheek. When Mina is merely far away from Nayeon's face, the latter winks at her. Mina just rolled her eyes, she can feel that Nayeon is getting horny again.

"Okay, let me cook your breakfast." Nayeon stand up and she was stopped by Mina. "No need, I will eat there. I'm in a hurry now." Mina shook her head and ran to the bathroom. Nayeon sighs and pouts.

After several minutes has passed, the bathroom door cracked open and Mina goes out. She dressed herself up and ran out of her room.

She was startled by Nayeon who's raising a sandwich with hot choco coffee in front of her face. "Ah, babe?" Mina asks confusedly.

Nayeon put her finger on Mina's lips to shut her up, "I won't let you go without any snacks." Nayeon pouts and handed the snacks in Mina's hand.

"That's all that I can prepare here, you know that I'm not good at cooking. And, what I said earlier about cooking you a breakfast... it's a prank." Nayeon tee-heed and Mina laugh at her. "Ah, you must know that I will accept everything, especially when it comes from you." Mina smiles genuinely.

"Okay, I gotta go now. See you later." Mina pecks Nayeon's lips lightly, but, when she was about to go the door, Nayeon pulls her and connects their lips again. They kissed passionately, Mina can't help but let Nayeon trap her with her luscious lips.

They let go of the kiss and catch their breath. "You know that I'm going to be late, right?" Mina chuckles. "Yeah, I can't help it. Sorry." Nayeon hugs her.

"Go now, make sure that you will come back here. And your promise to me."

"Of course, a promise is a promise." Mina pecks her lips again and makes sure that Nayeon won't have a chance to pull her again. Mina gave her goodbye to her girlfriend and goes out of the room.

While walking outside the room, Mina saw her friends eating their breakfast.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asks.

"In a hurry huh?" Jihyo asks while munching her pancake.

"Are you going to work?" Sana furrows.

"May I come-"

"Guys, shut up. I'm going to the company. Yes, I'm in a hurry. Yes, I'm going to work and it's a No for you Momo. You can't come with me." Mina exclaimed in one breathe.

"You didn't even let me finish." Momo pouts. "Because I'm going to be late!" Mina yelled and slams the door close.

Everyone inside the room left speechless, "what's going on here?" Nayeon finally came out of her room. Everybody's attention is on her now.

"We want to know what the fuck is going on with your dear beloved shitty girlfriend." Sana sarcastically smiles cheekily.

_____________________

After a whole eternity of driving, Mina regretted going along with her boss' request to go to work. She forgot that it takes a lifetime to travel from Jeollabuk-do to Seoul, that's what she thinks.

She arrived at the company's parking lot and almost tripped in hurrying. "Oh, I thought you were in a day off?" Her co-worker Chen asks. Mina rolled her eyes in annoyance, "well, it's just our boss. I don't know what's up with him, he's so inconsiderate." She sighs and finally fixed her things, Chen shook his head.

"He's our boss, we can't do anything with that." He chuckles and Mina nods at her, "gotta go now." Mina excuses herself and Chen waved at her.

She asks one of the staff to take her to their boss' office. They arrived and the staff leaves her in front of the door, she sighs and knock.

"Come in." A manly voice spoke from inside and Mina hold the cold doorknob to open the door. The luxurious swivel chair turns around to reveal the visual God of the company. That's how the employees and everyone in the company describe his looks.

"Good morning Mr. Oh." Mina politely greeted and bows down.

Silence trailed in between them. Sehun is just looking at her with his unreadable face, "Mr. Oh, is there any problem here and you called me?" Mina finally spoke.

"What do you think is the reason I called you here, Ms. Myoi?" Sehun coldly asks.

Although the question is such a glacially one and it gives shivers down her spine, it didn't affect her bold and emotionless facade in front of her boss to change.

"First of all Sir. I'm not the one who presents myself to come here for no reason. Second, I have my validated leave for three days, I should be somewhere as long as I'm not here in the company. And lastly, you are the boss and you are the one who called me to come here. In short, I'm not the one who knows the reason why I am here." Mina answers and still not changing her cool semblance.

Sehun was taken aback by the lady's response, but, he's used to her being like this. So he decided to just tell Mina what is the reason for the sudden call.

"Okay, so you are the one who's in charge of the finance group. And you are the one who's handling the money, right?" Sehun raised his eyebrow and Mina hesitantly nodded.

The tall man gave a tablet to Mina to show something. Mina got shocked by what she saw.

"Wha-what is the meaning of this?" Mina stutters and her eyes are wide open. Sehun seems beyond his anger now and slams his table, "I don't know! You're the one who's handling the money, and half of the money just disappear!" He yells and Mina is startled by his action.

She don't know what to say nor what to do. Almost half of the money of the company just disappear without anyone knowing.

"I didn't tell anyone here about this. The monitoring and audit staffs look over the company's vault cash yesterday, and they found out this." Sehun says trying to calm himself. "Only you, me, and the audit staff know about this." He added.

Mina still can't say anything. 'How the hell did this happen?' She internally asks.

"We have to find the mole here." Mina puts down the tablet aggressively and faced her boss.

"Don't you think, that the mole of this company is just here inside my office?" Sehun faced her with furrowed eyebrows.

Mina can sense that her boss' words are hitting her. It's like accusing her, she's not dense with that. "So, you're accusing me here?"

"Yes." The guy confidently answers. "How can you be sure with that?" Mina crosses her arms.

Sehun walks slightly far away from Mina's spot and gets the papers from her desk. "Since our vault is voice generated. Based on the pre-investigations that they carry out, they found out that the voice and the identity of the culprit is one of the employees here." Sehun averts his sight from the paper and to Mina.

"I want you to see it yourself." Mina accepted the paper that is handed out by Sehun.

She reads what's on the paper and almost crumpled up half of the paper. "How can I do this kind of shit?!" Mina burst out of anger and Sehun tries to calm her down.

"They all know that I'm just in Jeollabuk-do, I'm just hanging out there! How can I do such thing like that?" Mina is trying to keep her tears from falling, but a single tear rolled down her face.

"Yes, we all know that you're out of here. But, the investigators found out that you are the one who's responsible for this."

The younger one can't help but just let her tears roll down.

Almost ₩50 Million has flown away from the company's budget. Mina thinks that how can that enormous amount of money just slipped away easily? She can feel that there's someone behind all of this bullshit. She have to make a move to know who's that.

"Sir, what will going to happen to me?" She asks in between sobs.

"Well, while everything is under investigation. You will be suspended for a while, and you too will be under investigation. Until you will be proven not guilty with this." Sehun sighs and gives Mina a glass of water.

"I'll make sure that whoever is behind of all of this will die and go to hell." She cracks her knuckles and leaves Sehun without any words.

_________________

Mina arrives at the resort and she's still in a daze. The shocking revelation about the money's mysterious disappearance makes her unstable and uneasy. She's thinking about her career and how can she tell Nayeon about this.

"Babe!" Nayeon ran to her and hugs her. Mina forced a smile and weakly hugs her back, Nayeon can feel that Mina is kinda weary.

"Babe, are you all right?" The older ones look at her worriedly. "Yes, it's just Uhm... I'm tired." Mina flashes her tired smile.

Nayeon cups her face, "you're tired, let's go to our room." She held Mina's hand and pulls her towards their room.

They run to their room, Nayeon told her to stay in the living room and wait for her. Mina was baffled by Nayeon's actions. But, she decided to lay back on the couch while waiting.

Moments have passed, Mina smells a soothing scent coming from the bathroom. Then, Nayeon came out of the bathroom and faced Mina.

Mina was left stunned by Nayeon. Her girlfriend is just wearing a bathrobe and barefooted. Nayeon is looking at her seductively and then walks closer to her.

"Come with me, I'll make sure that your tiredness will go away." She whispers and the hair on Mina's nape stands up.

She stands up and let Nayeon lead the way to the bathroom. The bathtub is full of lavender buds scattered on the water.

Nayeon faced her while untying the rope of her bathrobe, her sight is just on Mina.

"You know, we didn't have a bath together since we have a busy schedule these past days. So," Nayeon is naked now, and she walks closer to Mina and unbuttons her girlfriend's polo one by one. "I missed this." Mina smiles mischievously. After a minute of unbuttoning, Nayeon unbutton next her slacks.

Now, they're both naked. They both dip their bodies in the warm water of the tub. They were facing each other, and Nayeon starts to pour a bottle of wine on the glass. "Did you plan this?" Mina chuckles and accepted the glass of wine. It seems that all of this was already planned.

Mina's POV

With those tea candle lights aligned on the floor and up the edge of the tub; lavender buds on the water; a bottle of wine and now, Nayeon turn on the music. This seems like planned.

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate,
All through the night

Nayeon smiles at me and accompanied the song. I can listen to that voice forever as long as I can, this song is one of my favorite. She knows when it comes to this kind of things.

I just look at her, owing to how she serenades me. I sip my wine and set it aside, she lifts her body and moves closer to me

"I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
"

Although those lyrics give me shivers down my spine, those shivers are somehow soothing. She whispers those lyrics to my ear seductively, like a beautiful melody.

"Babe, I want to make love to you tonight." She smiles and sat on my lap. Her arms are around my neck and our foreheads are resting on each other.

She sounds cheesy referring to the song, I let out a soft laugh. "What's funny with that huh?" Nayeon furrows. "You don't want to make love with me? Then, let's just-" Before she can finish her statement, I crashed my lips to her's.

We start to kiss slowly and gently, I decided to put my hand to her thigh and caress it to put more pressure and heat. I can feel her breathing become heavy and now she's slowly grinding to my lap while I'm still caressing her both thighs. She backed away her head up and that's my opportunity to kiss her neck. I sucked her neck and receive a loud moan. Thank God, our friends are not here.

From her neck, I traveled my lips down to her chest then plant light kisses on her left breast then to her right one. Her moans become louder. I decided to carry her while she's still in my lap, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I stand up. I'm walking and still not letting go of Nayeon's lips on mine.

I laid her down on the bed and now I'm on top of her. I began kissing her on the lips again and add more tongue works. Our tongues are fighting for dominance, but, I'm strong enough to beat her for dominance. I don't know, but, my tiredness a while ago just flew away. I guess Nayeon is a stress reliever. I smirk while we're still kissing.

Down to her neck, then to her shoulder and I got into her breast. I massaged her breast and she moans once again. That moans is like a sweet melody in my ears. I just can't stop sucking her breast like it will pour milk, I wish it will. After I got enough on her breast, I traveled down to her perfect build stomach to trailed soft kisses then down to her navel. I know that it's one of her sensitive parts, she squirms a little. While I'm still kissing her stomach, I massaged her mound lightly to increase the arousal.

My patience is getting short now and I can feel that everything is really heating up, so I kiss her inner thighs and slowly go down to her labia. I start kissing her v-spot and start licking her clit. I slipped my tongue in and out, she sounds like a moaning mess now. I keep doing my work downward, and her back arched like a bow. She put her hands on the back of my head and pushed it to deepen my head. Nayeon is already wet, I put only one finger first and slowly pumping it in and out. "Ahh, why don't yo-you just make it faster!" She yelled at me. I want to tease her and I think it's working. I chuckles, she pull my hair and she looked at me annoyed. "Faster!"

"Okay okay," I said and I make it faster like what she said. She moans louder and I put two fingers while my thumb is rubbing her clit.

I felt like I was a winner for dominating tonight. I didn't let her take a chance to dominate me, I want to savor this moment, and it seems okay to her. "Babe, I'm coming..." She says while gasping for air. She released her orgasm and spill it on my hand. I placed my wet finger to her mouth while I'm sucking her nipple. She tastes her  own orgasm and the satisfaction is visible on her face. I feel glad about that.

We both feel the fulfillment of what we've just done. I placed a peck on her lips to finish it off. "Satisfied hmm?" I teased her. She slaps my arm and pulls me to her closer.

"After all these years, I have to admit that... you're still such a fucking good in bed." She rolls her eyes and I softly laughed at her.

"Well, you have to be grateful for having me." I said and smiled. "I've been always grateful ever since I met you." She sneered and kissed my cheeks.

Those words of her make my heart melt, she looks at me, and apparently, she's tired. I handed her clothes, but she refused to have them. "I want to sleep naked tonight." She smiles while her eyes are closed. "Babe, you will get cold," I said.

"What's the use of your body if you weren't going to wrap it around me all night?" I was taken aback by her answer to me. She's really good when it comes to dirty talks. I sigh and sit beside her, we look at each other while smiling. I was about to answer her, but my phone began ringing. I furrowed when I saw that it was just a number.

"Okay then, let me just answer this real quick." She nods in response, I put on my bathrobe and got out of the room.

The balcony is the perfect spot to answer this call.

Unknown: Hello Ms. Myoui.

This caller's voice is manly deep, and I wonder why does he know my name? I can't recognize his voice.

Me: Uhm... hello?

Unknown: I think, you already knew about the mystery of your company's money, right?

I got shocked by what he said. How does he know about that?

Me: Who are you? Do I know you?

Unknown: (chuckles) No, but you know my boss.

Boss? I know his boss?

Unknown: Okay, I'm not gonna make this too long. We know that you are the culprit that your company is suspecting right now.

Me: What the... can you just tell me who the fuck you are?!

Maybe anytime now, I will burst out because of the mixed emotion that I'm feeling right now.

Unknown: Not yet, you will get a chance to know us tomorrow. If you want to clear your name, come tomorrow. I will text you the details. Make sure that you will follow our order.

Wow, this kind of situation is kind of a scene in a movie I've watched. I don't have any idea what the hell is going on.

Unknown: Understood, Ms. Myoi?

Me: Ye-yeah.

Unknown: Good, just wait there.

The person on the other line ended the call. I have to say that I'm feeling uneasy right now, I don't know if that guy is good or such an asshole. All I know is I have to comply with his order for me to clear my name.

Honestly, I'm not trusting this. But, I have a strong feeling that this will be the solution to my problem, that's why I'm going to get along with this.

_________________________

Hey guys! another update and please keep on voting and commenting! I do really appreciate that! 

Wanna say thank you so much because this story finally reached 1.1k reads!! Thank you so much guys! I love you all and as always, take care of yourselves!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 579 35
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫." Mixed breaths:...
64.8K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❤️
686K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
63.9K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]