The Gangleader and His?

By shreya_storyx

Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl... More

WATTY'S 2022!
Characters! (part 1)
CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy
CH-2 Forest green eyes
CH-3 MJ's 24/7
CH-4 Her son!?
CH 5-Goody. Moody?
CH-6 Queen-B drama
CH-7 Mr.Smirky is smart too
CH-8 His friends!
𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬
CH-9 So friends?
Characters ( part 2)
CH 10- Her past (Part 1)
CH-11 Her past (part 2)
CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)
CH-13 past and future
CH-14 God hates me!
CH- 15 la la land
Ch 16 : warm feeling
Ch 17: Bad feeling
Ch 18: Dean's secret?
Ch 19: New Guy
Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)
CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)
CH 22: Answer
CH:24 HA-HA-HA
CH 25- Perfect day of my life
CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift
CH 27: Dickhead Nolan
Ch 28: Avery's Birthday
Ch 29: Someone from past
Ch 30: It's my fault?
Ch 31: Deal
Ch 32: Dead
Ch 33: Traitor
Ch 34 : Pain
Ch 35: Want to, but Can't
Ch 36: Secrets destroy's trust
Ch 37: Believed
Ch 38: Out of the frying pan into the fire
Ch 39: Conclusion
Story covers!!
Bonus chapter

CH: 23 Bonding

247 53 9
By shreya_storyx

Sophia's POV-

It was now the time for the game of the day. Mr. Hidsen our couch who is only 24 years, told us to meet him near the campfire but there was no sign of him, Kaise Kaise said he is young and needs his beauty sleep to keep himself handsome. 

suddenly, we heard the sound of a gunshot. Everybody ducked down to take cover, except the six of us who looked unbothered. Everybody was looking at us as if we were crazy.

I mean we could easily tell it was a fake shot. Then, out of nowhere, the fog started to rise, making it difficult for us to look at our surroundings. I could see a person walking towards us from the fog.

When the figure was out of the fog surrounding him, it was none other than........................ Mr. Hidse dressed up all in black with a hat. He had a hostler on him and a gun in his hands. He usually jokes around and tries his best to make us laugh. Tries. The girl just to get attention starts fake laughing or giggling.

"Got you kids!" He exclaimed and his eyes fell on us. "well most of you"

Everybody sighed in relief and got up. "So, if you guys are wondering why did that, then let me tell you. We are playing the game Mafia this evening," he said, shouting the last part. "You see, Mafia and Gun, Gun, Mafia............" he trailed while waving the gun in the air while grimacing but everybody seemed to have the second-hand embarrassment more than find it funny. like I said he tries.......

He cleared his throat awkwardly "OK then. , we will be playing the game of Mafia. I am pretty sure you guys know how to play this game but still if you don't know, well let me explain." He took in a deep breath. "there will be two types of players; villages and Mafia members. At the start of the game, each of you will be given a card on which your roles will be written. Your role should be a secret. There will be two alternating phases which are day and night. during the night, the villagers will be asleep and, The Mafia will decide who to kill. Then one day time, the survivor players should discuss among themselves and vote for the person they think is Mafia to eliminate that person. the game will come to an end if the villagers manage to kill the Mafia or when the mafia can kill half of the villagers."

"now everybody lies down forming a circle around here," he said motioning to the space around him. We all took our place on the ground. I was between Thaila and Drake. Luke was next to Thaila and the boys, I mean Drake's friends were seated next to him. Mr. Hidsen gave us our cards. "Look at your card but don't show anybody."

I hope I am not the mafia. I just want to sleep, I am tired after what I did last night.

I slowly turned my card and .........Dang, it.

Mafia was written in bold, red letters on the card. I just wanted to be an innocent villager who was sleeping.

You are not innocent in any way

I am Innocent.........in...........wait I am not innocent. BUT, hey long time no see, you need to stop appearing randomly.

Oh, as I need to make an appointment for it

Ok, ok chill.

Let's hope I am not the only Mafia here. I laid down and waited for Mr. Hidsen to say it was night.

"ok. night time. The Mafia can choose who to kill." as soon as the word came out of his mouth I open my eyes and looked around, to see if anybody else is a mafia. just as I thought I was the only Mafia, your eyes fell on the beautiful, familiar green eyes watching me.

"You are a Mafia too?" I mouthed

he nodded and gave me a wink to which I just rolled my eyes. we stood up and decide who to kill.

"So who's the lucky one?" I said, eyeing everybody

"Ummm, Dylan?"

"you serious right now? He is your friend"

"Yeah but sometimes he is too annoying and since I can't kill him in real life, might as well kill him in the game" He shrugged.

I sighed "No. Umm...how about........Blake?" I said with a smirk

"Fine"

Mr. Hidsen looked at us and I pointed towards Blake. He nodded and we went back to our place. "ok, everyone, it's daytime. open your eyes. You have 5 min to eliminate and by the way, Blake you were killed last night, you are out" he announced

"What? why me?" He looked baffled and I tried to stifle a laugh.

I felt someone looking at me, I moved my head towards that side to see, Nolan looking at me, his pretty blue eyes were shining, when our eyes met, he smiled at me and I returned it but Drake pulled me. I looked at him in shock but he just shrugged and patted my head.

What am I? A dog?

"Who do you think is the Mafia" Jassie spoke

"I think it's you and your minions!" Thaila said

"Then I say it is you actually!" she retorted.

They started shouting but after five min, Mr. Hidsen said to sleep. It was night time so I and Drake decided to kill Dylan, so No one would be suspicious. 

"Daytime. Dylan was killed and discussed eliminated. You have 5min"

Poor Dylan looked confused as hell." Bye guys. I am going to heaven. I will miss you guys" He said wiping a fake tear.

No one dared to come near Drake and his gang but Dylan is exceptional. He is a 50% player as he quotes "angels would damn themself for me." He kisses girls but is a virgin, he wants to lose it to someone special.

"you see, I said he was annoying," Drake said in my ears but then added, " But I still love him".

"did not see you as the type to be interested in boys. wait! is that why you are single?" I teased

"You know I did not mean it like that"

"like what?" I smiled innocently

"You will regret this. Let the game be over" He said seductively in my ears. My body shivered but I controlled it.

The game continued but at the final when they decided to think about who is the Mafia, Dylan helped them, and lastly, we were out. As a result, we won't be able to join others in the campfire. 

We were walking towards our tents when I got pulled behind a tree. I tried to throw a punch but the person blocked it. And surprise.....it was Drake. It was so nice to always stay in an awkward position.....Note the sarcasm

"What," I asked, pushing him away lightly and trying to get away. As I said, tried. Instead of getting away from him, he came even closer to me. Our foreheads were nearly touching and if I moved an inch, we would kiss right now. He looked so handsome from close. his jawline, his eyes, and his lips. My breath hitched in my throat.

Girl, you are so perverted!

SHUT UP

"What are you doing?" I said trying to sound unaffected

"Showing you that I am not interested in boys like you said," He said in a husky voice and I swear it made me weak in the knees. if it was not for his hands holding my waist I would be on the ground

"Ummm. It was not r-really be-necessary." agh why am I stuttering.

"Really?" He whispered in my ears. God, nobody has affected me like this ever. I could not form any words so I just nodded. I felt his lips brush on my neck. It sent an electrifying sensation throughout my body and I shuddered a bit, making him smirk.

"D-Drake,"  I said but it came out more like a whisper. His lips were still on my neck. He found my soft spot and gazed his lips over it before pulling away. He had his usual smirk on him and I was looking like a red tomato, I was breathing heavily.

"Found a new weakness of yours" He winked and started walking towards the tent. I followed him. The boys decided to stay with us. "Where was the mafia couple?" Kayden teased.

Drake ignored it as they already looked at what happened.......Yes, One more time embarrassing myself Infront of them. 

"Why did you say that I was the mafia in front of everybody?" Drake asked Dylan.

" We would not die and you alone on the miserable planet all alone bro," He said dramatically. Drake pinched his nose bridge and sighed

"why am I with you guys again?" He joked around.

"Because we are your friends" Tristan shouted and Dean added, "And the only friends". The four of them engulfed Drake in a bro hug, while I just stood there with a goofy grin on my face.

Even Dean was smiling. Looking at the bond between them, made me happy. Well if someone sees them like this, they won't ever fear them.

"What are you doing over there? you are also a part of our group" Dean said with a smile and everyone pulled me into their bone-crushing hug.

How did I get so lucky?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people!!

Questions for you all!!

1) your fav food?

2) your fav subject?

3) what you do in your free time?

---

~Shreya❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 12.6K 44
❝𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣❞ - 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮...
651K 13.2K 50
"What the hell are you doing here Kayden" I all but snarled The smirk that appeared on his face only fuelled my anger "I live here Sophia I'm pretty...
306K 3.4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
397K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...