Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

4. Meeting Him

4.3K 203 18
By vel555

"Jas! Jas! Jas!" Zara came shouting Jasmine's name.

"Oh God! Zara, why are you shouting?" Jasmine came from the kitchen. Niya also came running from her room, listening to Zara's voice.

Jasmine went towards Zara, who was crying. "Zara, why are you crying?" Jasmine asked her in a worried tone.

"Jas, bro is-" Zara started crying.

"Zara, what happened to Neil?" Jasmine's heart was beating wildly, as so as Niya's.

"He-he is-"

"Zara, what happened to bro?!" Niya asked, raising her voice by grabbing her arms.

"TV" Zara pointed towards the Tv.

Niya ran and turned on the TV, and what they saw next made their world collapse.

"The CEO of Arora's Enterprises Mr. Neil Arora was caught for doing an illegal business. The police also got some illegal papers from his company."

The remote slipped from Niya's hand, and she got still.

My brother can't do that. He won't do that ever.

Jasmine fell on the floor, crying.

"No! My Neil can't do something like that! I know him..this news is fake! All is fake!" She screamed.

Zara went towards her hold her, "Jas, we know our bro. He would never do that. We should go to meet him"

Jasmine got up wiping her tears, "yes, you are right. We should go to meet him and bring him back. They can't keep him there!"

They were going when they saw Niya still standing in front of the TV.

Zara went towards her "Niya"

She didn't get any reaction. So, she shook her "Niya!"

"Huh?" Tears were running down her cheeks.

"Are you coming to meet bro?" Zara asked her, which she immediately nodded her head.

"Yes"

▪▪▪▪▪▪

They entered the Police Station.

"Neil Arora" they inquired.

"Who are y'all to him?" The police inspector asked, looking at them.

"I am his wife and these two are his sisters," Jasmine immediately answered him.

The Police inspector took them to the meeting room and brought Neil there.
There were the slap marks on his face. His lower lip was slightly swollen.

As soon as they saw him, they ran and hugged him.

"Neil, how this happened?"

"Bro, how are you? Why they hurt you?"

They started showering their questions on him, which made him smile looking at their concern.

"Bro, we are crying here, and you are smiling? See you are hurt, bro" Niya got angry looking at him.

He kissed her head.

"Neil, what is this all? And why they are saying you were doing some illegal activities? I don't understand anything, Neil," Jasmine asked him, feeling all confused.

"Jas, believe me, I didn't do anything wrong. It was him who trapped me in his sick game," he said, running his hand through his hair. His voice was filled with anger.

They all were looking at him in confusion.

Him?

"Bro, can you please elaborate us what happened exactly?" Zara questioned him.

"When I was working in my cabin, police entered and showed me an arrest warrant. When I asked them the reason, they said they got news that some illegal activities are going on in my company. They also got those papers, which I myself don't know how they came in my office. I tried to explain to the police officers, but they are not ready to listen to me. I know it's all done by him" he narrated everything to them. "I don't know what he wants. That-"

He was cut off by Niya "bro, who is he?"

They were looking at him for an answer.

"Mr. Aryan Obroi!"

"Who is he, bro? And why is he doing this?" Zara asked.

"He is the CEO Of Obroi company and why he is behind me that I don't know."

"Bro, you don't worry, we will take you out from here," Niya assured him by taking his hands in hers.

"Yes, bro, we will not let you suffer without your mistake," Zara said, hugging him.

He lifted his eyes to see his wife. Jasmine was looking at both the sisters with a smile who loves their brother a lot.

Neil smiled.

He is lucky to have sisters and wife like them who cares and loves him and most importantly trust him.

"Time up! You can leave now" one police constable came and told them.

"Just one second" Jasmine got up and hugged Neil, kissing his forehead.

"Don't worry, we will do something."

Neil wiped her tears, "Take care of yourself and my sisters."

Jasmine nodded.

After the police constables took him with them, they came out of the police station.

They tried to contact the lawyers, but no one was ready to take their case. They were loosing hopes.

"Nobody is taking his case" Jasmine broke down.

"Jas, please don't lose hope" they tried to console her.

"What we should do now?" Jasmine asked.

They can't see their brother or husband behind the bars without his any mistake.

How can they let him suffer there?

"Zara, you and Jas go home. I will come later," Niya told her.

"Niya, where are you going?" Jasmine asked holding her wrist who were turning to go.

"Jas, I will come later. Please, you both go home."

"Are you going to celebrate my brother's defeat?" Zara questioned by glaring at her.

"For God's sake! At least not today, Zara! And may I know, why would I do that? He is also my brother!" Niya snapped at her.

"Don't sho-"

"Shut up, you both!" Jasmine raised her voice, looking at the sisters arguing with each other.

"And you Niya, where are you going?" Jasmine asked Niya in a stern tone.

"Jas, I am going to meet Aryan Obroi," she said truthfully.

"And why are you going to meet him? Because of him my brother is behind the bars there" Zara's anger rose listening to Niya.

"Yes, Niya, you don't know him, then why are you going to him?" Jasmine asked.

"Jas, now only he can release bro out of the jail"

Her statement made them confused.

How can a person who landed Neil in the jail can bring him out?

"How?" Jasmine asked with a frown.

"Aryan is behind all this, and he knows that bro is not a culprit so if he confessed to the police officers then maybe bro will be out," Niya said with confidence.

"Are you mad, Niya? Or acting like one?" Zara asked, gritting her teeth. "Why the person who sent bro behind the bars will tell the truth? Why will he try to save him?"

"At least we should once try to ask him. If he wants us to beg him, then I will beg him. But I won't let anything happen to brother."

"We are also coming with you," Jasmine said but Niya denied.
"No, Jas. You and Zara go home. After meeting him, I will directly come home."

"Are you sure you will manage," Zara asked softly, which surprised Niya.

"Yeah, Zara, I will manage. You both go home," she said.

"Take care, Niya. If there is any problem, then please call us, okay?" Jasmine said with concern.

"Yes, Jas"

Niya turned to go to meet Aryan Obroi, unaware of what storm was waiting for her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

She got down from the cab and stood in front of a long glass building.

She took a deep breath, thinking what to talk with that stranger. She doesn't know him nor him.

She went towards the reception desk.

"Excuse me," she called the receptionist who was busy in typing something on the computer.

"Yes, ma'am, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked her politely, smiling at her.

"Can I meet Mr. Aryan Obroi?" Niya asked politely, hoping she will allow her.

"Do you have an appointment, ma'am?"

"No, but I urgently want to meet him. It's important. Please let me meet him, please," she pleaded.

"Ma'am, can I know your name?"

"Miss. Niya Arora"

"Okay, please give me two minutes. Let me call Mr. Obroi first"

Niya nodded.

The receptionist called Aryan and informed him about Niya's arrival.

"Ma'am, you can meet him," she told Niya in which she sighed in relief.
"Go on fifth floor and take right"

"Thank you" Niya thanked her and made her way to go to meet Aryan.

She looked at the name plate sticked on the cabin door, 'CEO Mr. Aryan Obroi'.

Her hands squeezed into fist, as she gulped the lump formed in the throat.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she heard a masculine voice which was seems like she heard that voice somewhere before.

She entered the cabin.

Niya was waiting for him to look up.

He was typing something when his nostrils filled with the strawberry fragrance, which made him stop typing and look up.

As soon as he looked up, her hazel brown orbs met with his same empty brown orbs which met her a few days back.

She was looking at him with her wide eyes.

So he is Mr. Aryan Obroi. This reality made her gulp in fear.

Looking at her, his jaw tightened in anger.

"I don't have a whole day to wait for you to talk" his voice was filled with hatred which brought her out from her thoughts.

She composed herself.
"I have come here to ask you to release my brother from the jail. I know you are behind all this!" she said in an angry voice which made him laugh evilly.

She was confused with his action.

"If you think that I will take him out of the jail, then you are totally wrong, Miss. Arora. I haven't put him behind the bars to release him from there" his voice was only filled with hatred which confused Niya more.

'Why does he hate my brother so much?' She thought.

"Why are you doing this? What are you getting by destroying my brother's life?" She raised her voice, which angered Aryan.

"Lower your voice, Miss. Arora! You are standing in my office, not your brother's!" He spat.

"First, answer my question, Mr. Obroi! What do you think of yourself, huh? Why are you behind my brother?!" She snapped back, which appalled Aryan. Till today, no one has talked to him like this. No girl has raised their voice at him. And this girl dare talk to him like this?

He composed himself, controlling the anger which was building inside him.

"If I release him, then what will I get in return?" He asked with a smirk, which made Niya confused more.

"What do you mean?" She asked with her knitted brows.

"The question is simple, Miss. Arora. If I bring him out of the jail, then I also want something in return," he said resting his hands on the table.

"What do you want?" Her voice was low.

Unknowingly her heart was thumping with unknown fear.

Why this fear?

Is there something big waiting for her?

He removed one file from the drawer and pushed it towards her.

"Read that," he said calmly.

She slowly took that file in her hand and opened it.

And what she saw next appalled her.

Aryan smirked looking at her paled face.

I will make all of you suffer, especially you and your brother.

You all will pay for your deeds, Miss. Arora.

I will destroy you all.

I will make you realise what the real pain is.

You and your brother will come to know how much it hurts when other hurts your loved ones.

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.

*Next chapter will be updated after 50 votes*

Stay blessed

Vel 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 21.4K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
33.1K 1.3K 40
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
233K 12.2K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...