𝙒𝙧 π™ π™žπ™’ β€’ 𝙠𝙩𝙝

By bangtan_b_

❝Open your legs, I'll teach you something new❞ kim taehyung. @π˜½π˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‰_𝘽_ More

π‘–π‘›π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’

π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛

4.5K 167 62
By bangtan_b_

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"TAEHYUNG..."

he whispered slowly. Reminding her to drop those professional phrases with him. He knew what was coming. He mostly certainly knew the amount of times she will need to throw her head back and gladly scream his name.

"Call me taehyung..." he carefully but roughly bit her lower lip. Now changing locations and pressing her body against the cupboard mirror. Her coat thrown on the ground a few minutes ago. Mr Kim had easy access to all angles of her. Ever single one of them. One hand rested on her hip as the other laid on the back of her thigh. Her chest was facing the mirror as her back was welcomed with his own. Her head rested well on his chest as his lips hovered all over her open neck area.

Oh she loved being touched by him. Especially when he's taking control. The tension, his presence was a dream come true. She felt his hand start to move. His fingerstips driving her crazy as they started to crawl up her leg. His lips was a distraction. A fucking beautiful distraction that she didn't even realise he was gripping her thin small material under her dress. His large, long fingers teasing her slowly moving in circles without taking it off. Her mouth opened. Trying her best to stay calm but he was doing too much. It's like he was asking for her to scream his name in this hotel room.

"Taehyung..." she breathed out calmly. His lips never stopped moving. It never did. It kept itself busy lingering around her neck and collarbone area. He got her hooked and she's not planning on leaving his grip anytime soon.

"Yes darling..." he responded. His tone deeper than ever. Hitting her ears creating a pile of open goosebumps. His lips slowly started to move up to her jaw. His wet tongue. His perfect lips. His open mouth kisses. Everything was perfect, her stomach flipped feeling his lips on hers again. Her head had to arch backwards for the kiss to proceed. That one hand that was placed on her hip moved up to her throat. His fingers spread widely as he gently gripped her throat on his hand. Her hand went up to his hair. Feeling his soft, perfect locks between her fingers. He proceeded to push his tongue inside her month as his fingers tightened their grip on her underwear. With no warning carefully taking it out as it ran down her thighs. In return allowing her to gasp in his mouth. He smirked lightly before kissing the side of her lips, down to her cheekbones and onto her neck. His hand carefully threw her head back even more having more control.

"Taehyung..." she groaned feeling the tip of his fingers lure their way towards her clit. He was teasing, it was clear to her. And she loved that about him.

"Yes sweetheart...?" he whispered once more before finally pushing his finger in. Her eyes fluttered open as her head rose back into position. It didn't stop. His finger just kept going and going. They were long and in this occasion perfect.

"Speak. Use your words. What do you have to say...?" he demanded. Gently pushing her against the mirror. His hand on her jaw, pushing her head straight.

"Look at yourself..." she did. She looked at herself in the mirror and oh god she looked like a mess. Her hair was pushed back which is Mr Kim's doing. The foundation on her neck now is smudged all over her skin.

"Do you see that...?" he asked. Receiving another moan from her as he pushed a second finger in. Her head dropped to his chest as she bit her lower lip. This was too much. Everything was too much for her to handle. Her heart was skipping beats to the point where it was throbbing against her chest. Her back was slowly forming little sweat stains.

"See what..?" she asked him. With a smile on his gorgeous lips he pecked the side of her forehead.

"See how beautiful you look in my arms. How perfectly you fit right in. How gorgeous your moans sound against my ears..." he whispered as she felt his fingers create some sort of motions inside her. She held onto him tightly watching Mr Kim leave open kisses on her neck in the mirror. He was so beautiful. Everything that he does surprises her without even releasing. She bit her inner cheeks feeling her stomach turn.

"Taehyung.." her head dropped back to his chest. Her hands immediately tightened around his arms feeling a third finger being inserted. This was it for her. She couldn't take it any longer. Mr Kim felt her body against his own. Felt her chest rise heavily slowly pushing and pulling.

"Taehyung please..." she pleaded.

"What's wrong sweetheart..? How will you be able to take me in if you can't handle a few fingers...?" he teased. Laying his hand on her stomach feeling her breathers increase against his body. He picked up his speed, knowing that she nearly reaching her peak he kept placing continuous pecks on her neck.

"Taehyung..." she spoke being completely out of breath.

"Okay..." he responded. After a few seconds he finally and gently took his fingers back. She immediately felt a rush of cum dropping from her inner thighs. Mr Kim turned her around gifting her a small peck on her lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." his hand laid on her lower back as the other beneath her legs. Picking her up and headed towards the bathroom. He placed her ontop of the huge sink as he turned around looking for toilet papers.

"You don't have to do this.." she placed her hands beside her securing herself on the sink before turning around getting welcomed by a mirror on the wall. Her jaw dropped getting horrified by her appearance. She looked even worse. She looked up from her hair which couldn't get any messier. Her lipstick shade smothered all over her upper and lower lips, which was now swollen by Mr Kim's addicting mouth.

"I want to..." she heard his voice from the corner of the bathroom. She managed to quickly remove the lipstick from her lips and turn back around. Getting welcomed by Mr Kim himself. He held a few tissue papers on his hand. He pecked her lips before looking down at her legs. 

"Open up..." she obeyed him. Opening her legs slightly for him. Mr Kim sat down in a squat position. He looked up at her.

"Open even more..."  before she could do it herself he held his huge hands on her inner thighs. Gently opening them wider for his eyes. He started to clean her legs from one to the other. But all she could think about was how messy her hair was. How swollen her lips looked. How awful she must look infront of him right now. It took him a few minutes to completely finish. He threw the used papers in the near by bin. His head turned looking up at her. Her eyes watched his movements as he picked himself up from his position. In return her head rose due to his height. Even when she's sitting on this sink he still manages to be taller than her. His hands went between her own. Hovering over her dress as he reached out for the tap behind her. His hands getting washed. Her ears where filled with the pressure of the water hitting the sink.

Mr Kim's face lowered a little. He had his lips up against her own. Brushing it slowly but not kissing. She felt his breath on her lips as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"You look fucking gorgeous..." his lips touched hers. His hands stopped the tap placing themselves on her hips. He moved closer towards her open legs.

"Oh god, were you planning on killing me coming here and wearing this sexy dress...?" his tongue collapsed on hers. Feeling his chest against her own as he wrapped her legs around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck securing herself. And with that he picked her up and started to make his way back to the hotel bedroom.

He carefully placed her on the bed as she watched him slowly crawl his way to her. From her legs up to her lips. Still holding eye contact. Mr Kim's arms in between her as he leans against her lips. His eyes dropped to her parted pink lips with a smirk as he slowly whispers.

"You're mine..." glady. She will happily be his for as long as he wants her to be. For as long as they are both standing on this earth.

"I'm yours..." she smiles as his lips reunited with hers. Oh she could never get enough of him. Enough of his lips. His scent. His warmth. Everything about him was all she ever wanted. She felt his hands linger beneath her upper body. His fingers found the zipper to her dress. Slowly unzipping the dress from her skin. As soon as he was done with that he gently pulled her dress from her shoulders.

"I would rip this dress off of you right now..." he paused through the kiss.

"But I would love to see it on you again..." he lightly continued to pull her dress through her body as his lips lingering along. Her dress made it's destination to her feet so did his lips. The dress managed to fall on the ground as Mr Kim spread her legs open. Standing on his knees looking down at her. Oh god that is absolutely not fair. How does he manage to look this good while here she is trying her best to catch her breath from that pervious kiss.

"Let me make this a little fair for you..." his deep voice was once again heard. His hand gripped the hem of his shirt immediately with no hesitation pulling his shirt over his head and taking it off. Her breath hitched. Her eyes increased in size. Her heart jumped like no other. Yes she seen his upper body before in that festival but she haven't seen him shirtless and ontop of her before. His toned, built body was not the only think that caught her attention . A tattoo. He has a tattoo. A tattoo right in the middle of his chest. She lifted herself up. Also standing on her knees. Her eyes scanned the ink work. There were a few lines coming from all directions as in the middle was a little anatomy heart. It wasn't big at all. But the tattoo was very visible up close. Her fingers traced themselves on his chest completely mesmerised. That's what she saw on the festival day, he tried to cover them up but she clearly saw the faint lines.

"It's beautiful..." she commented, feeling the grip of his hand on her jawline. Mr Kim rested his fingers on her neck as his thumb slowly caressed her cheek, lifting her head up from his tattoo. His other hand followed along to her waist. Pulling her closer.

"You're more fucking beautiful..." he whispered, creating a load of goosebumps to reunite on her nape. His lips hovered over her own. Creating no space in between them as both their chests met. Soon enough she landed on the bed and he followed right ontop of her. Wasting no time whatsoever, Mr Kim started to trace his tongue from her lips to her jaw. And from her jaw done to her collarbones.

"Taehyung..." her view was uncalled for. Even her eyes can't believe what's going on right now. She looked down at Mr Kim who was was shirtless and top of her. His build arms gripped her hips so she doesn't move so much as his tongue continued to leave her yet so breathless and needy.

But one thing she wasn't expecting was his next move. One of his hands moved up towards her bra. With only two fingers her bra slid from it's position. She gasped quietly. Biting her lips and throwing her head back not wanting him to know how full of surprises he is. Not wanting him to know the power he holds over her.

"Open your mouth. If you're not going to moan in my presence, where else would you moan..?" he spoke between his open mouth kisses against her skin.  But she refused to. He already held so much power over her, she could at least keep screaming his name to herself.

Her eyes travelled up to the ceiling, trying to distract herself a little. Trying her best to keep herself under control. But Mr Kim took this as a challenge and he is planning on winning it with open arms. Her teeths couldn't hold her lips any longer, feeling his hands cup both her bare breasts as his lips continued their way down her body. Marking her hips with his lips.

"Taehyung..." she lightly breathed out, feeling his grip on her chest get harder and stronger.

"Yes beautiful..?" he whispered, moving down to her bare region. She completely forgot she was fully naked. Picturing her underwear somewhere near the cupboard mirror on the ground. His hands gently started to massage her breasts as he was happily welcomed with what he was waiting for.

"Put your legs up on my shoulders for me..." she immediately obeyed. Wrapping her legs around his huge, broad shoulders, making it easier for him in all kind of ways.

"That's perfect..." he commented. While he's having the time of his life, she was having difficulties trying to keep her mouth shut. She felt his grip loosen and move their way towards her hips, carefully caressing her skin before tightly gripping her bare ass. 

"Taehyung..." she moaned. She gave in. This was too damn hard and right now she could feel his smirk on his lips. She could feel him getting excited under her own skin.

"Oh honey that was incredibly perfect..." he prasied her before going straight for it and sliding his tongue alongside her entrance. She once again gasp to her surprise.  Wrapping her legs even more around his muscular shoulders as her hands made it's way down his hair. Curling her fingers around a few strands as her head dug itself down the pillow. With every lick of his tongue, every squeeze on her ass cheeks, her heart escalated to the extreme. Her breath hitched as her eyes shut closed. He knew what he was doing and it was very clear. This man held her whole world in his hands and he's going with it.

"Tae..." that's all that came out and she couldn't even complete his name. He pulled her closer from her ass away from the pillow under her head. His large hands released themselves from her ass and onto her thighs, tightly squeezing them as once again she felt a few of his metal rings on her skin.

He pulled his head away. Watching her chest rise heavily. Up and down.

"Is that a nickname...?" he said before making his way up to her. Her eyes flew up getting welcomed by him with a clear smirk on his face. Oh god he looked absolutely stunning. The necklaces hanging from his neck made him even more attractive.

"If you want it to be..." he smiled, placing his lips on hers once more.

"of course I want it to be..." he answered between their heated kiss, brushing his fingers against her cheekbones.

"Alora..." he spoke. This was the first time. The first time he ever said her real name without dragging her second name along with it. The first time she felt like he actually saw and recognised her as a real person. A human being not just a student in university. An actual person not just a lower class student. The first time she felt like she was worth it. She was actually worth his time.

"Yes...?" she answered as he slowly broke the kiss. Resting his forehead on hers. Breathing in and out.

His eyes lowered to hers. His face was still and strong. Not giving anything away.

"Can I fuck you already..?" Her head dropped. Her eyes opened even more.

"What...?" she nervously asked. He deeply chuckled before placing a simple peck on her lips.

"I said can I fuck you already...?" taking a few seconds to process all of this she managed to give a little nod to him. And with that she watched him back off a little. Standing on his knees as he started too undo his belt. She nervously pressed her lips together as she could feel her heart race against her ears.

"How are you still nervous around me after everything that happened...?" she gulped. Witnessing his loose bottons and his boxers drop down. Her jaw flew open. She's surprised her eyeballs didn't fall right before her by the amount of time she was surprised today.

She was not scared of the sight. No, that's not it. She was scared because how on earth will he fit inside her. This was simply impossible to achieve. This could never happen. She started to move backwards until her back met the headboard.

"Taehyung, it's way too big. It will definitely not fit-"

"I have seen and felt what you can take and what you can give, plenty of times. Trust me you can take me in like a heartbeat..." he softly gripped both her ankles pulling her closer to him.

"Alora, I'm aware it's your first time, but I wouldn't hold myself back. I've been dying to do this..." she calmly nodded receiving a kiss on her lips before he hovered above her in seconds. He's doing it again and she thanking him for doing it. He's distracting her by kissing her so deeply. His kisses can put her to sleep if he wanted to. He kisses like no other. Even with all her ex's, she never experienced anything like this. Ever. She never experienced anything like taehyung and she never will. And his distracting game was incredible because she was about to fall for his tricks. But she felt him. She felt him against her entrance and before she could breath out, before she catch her air he pushed himself inside of her.

"Oh fuck..." he whispered against her lips. Her hands that where up on his back was now tightened against his skin. Her nails digging themselves as her head titled, throwing her head down the pillow as she felt his lips on her jaw.

"Taehyung..." she moaned, and moaned and moaned once again. His size was like no other. How do you expect her to zip her mouth when her head is getting pushed down that pillow..? His size definitely came as a surprise to her. He felt her voice like melody to his ears as he immediately started what he always wanted.  

"Alora..." he breathed. Taming her hips down with his now sweaty hands.

"Stay still for a second if you don't want me to come already..." His thrust increased as her yells became bold. She wouldn't be surprised if the workers knocked on the door and told them to keep it down. Deeper, rough and faster was only a few of the words that this man was doing to her right now. Her hands brought themselves to his face, placing a soft kiss on his lips as she felt the sweat from his forehead.

"You are driving me crazy, oh god what have you done to me..?" he whispered against her lips as she smiled.

"I'm glad..." from his lips to his toned collarbones. Her breath collapsed as she felt him go even deeper. How was that even possible...? She couldn't even feel her legs anymore, the only thing she could feel was taehyung's breath down her bare sweaty shoulders. That was about it for her senses and nerves. As she was trying to get her breath in check, taehyung was gladly and happily leaving a trial of kisses on her shoulders making it even more impossible to get air inside her lungs. 

"Taehyung oh god..." she pulled herself down, her head buried inside the white pillow as her hands laid by her sides. She could hear the bed slowly creek from on side to the other.

"Grab the headboard for me ..." he demanded having his hands on her breasts. Her eyes opened looking up at the headboard. She simply doesn't have the energy nor the power to even raise her hands and place them on the headboard.

"I can't-" cutting her off he took his hands off her breast alongside hers and placed them up the headboard. His speed increased by one hundred. She felt the sweat forming down her bare back and everywhere else. She watched his head raise. His apple's adam clearly moving in motion. His crotch moved as it tightened against her. He pushed and pulled and did that whole routine for the longest time. The pleasure was like nothing she ever imagined. Nothing she ever thought it would be. This is simply incredibly for her right now she can't even see what's in front of her properly.

"Oh please..." she mumbled finally feeling his lips locked with her own. The distraction finally arrived and she was dying to feel them again. His lips traced her own as she witnessed him moan inside her mouth.

"Please..." he mumbled that with a few other words that went through one ear and out the other. She gripped his face after letting her hands go and softly kissing his lips before stopping. Feeling an unsure sense inside her lower stomach. She had no idea what the hell that was and to be honest it scared the shit out of her. Her mouth opened to speak but taehyung was first to win.

"You're about to come, don't worry it's all natural..." he whispered. Pecking her jaw as her head crawled to the side of the pillow. With every last thrust. Making it deeper than ever. Faster than she could ever imagine. Rougher. That finally cracked her.

"Taehyung!" she yelled.

"Oh shit..." she felt his orgasm soar as he muttered. Rubbing the sweat from his forehead with his forearm. He collapsed right on top of her before slowly pulling away from her. Her breath levels were out of control as she felt his heart rapidly pump against her own. Her hands trembled on his back, slowly moving her fingers up and down before she felt his movements. His head rose a little. Until it was enough for him to see her eyes back. His beautiful brown eyes sparkled against her own as a small smile was wrapped around his lips.

"Hi.." she said. His eyes shifted down to her pink, still swollen lips. Enveloping his mouth with hers. A beautiful, soft peck making her heart skip a beat.

"Hi sweetheart.." he replied.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"You didn't really tell me why you're here...?" she asked. Feeling his head on the side of her stomach. His arms wrapped around her waist as his eyes remained shut. Her fingers played with his long curly black locks as her other hand caressed his naked back. The covers was wrapped around the both of them as she heard the raindrops hit the window from the outside. The darkness flooded all over the bedroom. It was close to two in the morning and all she wanted to do was ask questions. 

"I met Dr Higgins. We talked for around an hour in his office..." Dr Higgins..? The Dr Higgins that came to the festival...?

"What did you guys talk about...?" Yes she was fishing but she was curious about it. She felt his hands readjust around her waist as he made himself comfortable on her lower stomach.

"He offered me a job at the chemistry department..." she wasn't shocked. Dr Higgins was practically begging taehyung on the day of the festival to come and meet up with him. But the feeling of him leaving breaks her heart. He was practically her home in university. Every time she would ultimately give up on her research or any experiment she needed to complete, she would know that he's going to be in the break out room. Waiting for her. Having her favourite coffee all ready for her. Although he hates the smell of it.  And they would just talk. Talk about anything and everything. He would help her out with her research questions and make it seem like she have been living under a rock her whole life. He made it look so simple when she has been working on it for the past five hours straight. That horrible smell of his green scented tea would crawl up her nose and immediately remind her of Mr Kim. And right now, she might have taken all those moments for granted if he moves. Everything will be gone just like that.

"And what did you say...?" she hated how weak she sounded. How she could have sounded way better. More stable.

"I didn't give him an answer yet. I have until the end of next week..." His deep voice vibrated against her skin as he rose from his position. Hovering over towards her. Pressing himself ontop of her. He smiled a little kissing her lips.

"Forget about that. You have a meeting tomorrow you should get some sleep..." she groaned not even wanting to think about that right now.

"Don't even remind me of that..." he chuckled deeply. Placing himself on the bed next to her. His long arms easily lifted her figure towards his embrace. Welcoming her under his arm. Her head resting nicely on his naked chest as he wrapped his arms against her hips.

"If you're not going to think of you're future, I will..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right bookπŸ‘ If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...
36.1K 681 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
45.1K 788 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
152K 7.1K 24
They say π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...