𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

By Ms_Crim1nal

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... More

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂

189 3 20
By Ms_Crim1nal

|| qυoteѕ ||

"People always call me a psycho because I'm a serial killer's daughter. They aren't far off."

"Look at that, I'm off my meds. You better run."

"I'm just like my father. Why am I not like my mother? If you understand how fucked up your family is then you would know why. Unfortunately you don't."

"Careful what you wish for. Anything can come true even your death wish."

"If you want to be like my father you forget one thing. He doesn't care about danger of adults but children...well you touch his kids, you lose your hand."

"Great another wanna be serial killer. If you want to play it the right way do your research on your victim before trying to kill them."

"Except there's one thing that you forget. You're messing with a psychopath daughter."

"Sometimes I forget what I do half the time. And that's normal. Sometimes when I kill I end up blacking out or when I'm seething with rage is when I blackout too. So if you ask me what I did last night expect an 'I don't know' answer."

"If you want to play a game then let's play. I'll be the helpless victim and you be the deranged serial killer. Then, we'll see who survive the longest."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Elvira Dal-Rae Anja Jianna Blackwell

Preferred Name: Elvira

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Eli, Jia, Vira, Little Poppy

ᴀʟɪᴀs: The Scarlet Phantom

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Truth/ German

age: 23

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: April 15, 1998

zodιαc: Aries

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Wichita, Kansas

нoмeтown: Copenhagen, Denmark

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Danish

eтнɴιcιтy: Korean-American

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 170.18cm/5'7"

weιɢнт: 66.2kg/146lb

eye color: Heterochromia- Left is Turquoise and Right is Crystal light blue

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Medium length bob cut

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Olive

вody тype: Tone/ Curvy Hourglass

вlood тype: AB-

вυѕт ѕιze: 42C

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Elvira is intelligent person that often seem like she's compassionate with her job. She's a very hard-working person that often would be called an workaholic. Elvira is a responsible person full of respect well, it depends of the person. Many people would have to earn her respect in order to get favors from her. She's known to be stern especially on first meeting. People often call her stuck up or even a hellcat because the way she is upon the first meeting. But, Elvira wouldn't consider those things as she's more of someone that is devious and destructive. Well, she has that side of her that could tear someone's life apart. Despite seeing her like that, she's an fun girl that knows her way around a party. Elvira is basically describe as a ambivert. It often depends on her mood of how she acts. Though a few of her friends would describe her sadistic as its a side of her that comes out unwillingly. Its more of her charm or test to a person coming into the friend group. There is a part of her that is unpredictable considering her anger is bad. The female is a psychopathic or on the brink of it. While, she does take medicine and goes to therapy nothing can really stop what she does. But, Elvira is a good manipulator by either being flirty or become someone that a person truly desires.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Marciana/Ye-Jun (Blackwell) Huxley| Mother| Alive

Lavrenti Blackwell| Father| Deceased

Jayden Blackwell| Older Brother| Alive/In Jail

Silas Blackwell| Older Half-Brother| Alive

Ophelia Monroe| Older Hald-Sister

Corwin Huxley| Step-Father| Alive

Camille Huxley| Step-Sister| Alive

Kaiden Huxley| Half-younger brother| Alive

ғrιendѕ:

Amelie Kelle

Eden Gasper

Aliza Barlowe

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Emotion Support Dog| Siberian Husky| Name: Benji

Rehabilitation Owl| Boreal Owl| Name: Noctus

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Catherine Zeta-Jones

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: It was something that she uses a coping because she knew her father liked Greek Mythology and the creatures from them. So, she got medusa as her tattoo. She feels like everyone misrepresent her and her father. That no one would truly believes the real criminal of it all.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: She has both of her nipple pierced along with having her tongue pierced too. Her bottom lip has pierce along with her both her ears and helix pierced only on her right side. Her right ear has a chair that connects together.

ѕcαrѕ: There is a scar on the left side of her ribs. It was from when she was attack by someone who was trying to be like her father. She ended up killing them but was left a scar from the incident.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

She likes reading and watching anything with horror in it because she love the thrills and the fantasy it brings for her.

She likes to listen to music mostly all types but it depends if they can relate to her. But, her main favorites is usually classic rock.

She likes tattoos and piercings on people because she finds them hot.

She likes doing escape rooms as it test her knowledge and how fast she can escape.

She likes to do knife throwing as it helps with her accuracy on her skills.

She likes the rain because how often it acts cooling especially at night because how pretty it is.

She likes knife because she has a secret knife collection in a secret compartment of her home.

╚»★«╝

She dislikes being bossed around by people or anyone.

She dislikes anything that is too hot like summer.

She doesn't like awkward silence because it remind her the night that she was force to meet her stepfather. She was still coping with her father's death.

She dislikes people complaining as it annoys her a lot.

She doesn't like the sound of anything that sounds like nails on chalk.

She hates when someone acts like they're better than anyone. Even goes as far as judging them.

She doesn't like people acting like a spoil brat or they can't get their way.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: She has a knife kink along with anything that does with blood. She does have impact play and wax play that she loves to do. Elvira has a Japanese bondage kink to her as she doesn't mind being helpless. Her turn ons feature teasing, grinding, and touching her sensually. Anyone who can flirt well can also turn her on. Her only two turn off is rape and anal sex.

poѕιтιoɴ: Switch (Top/Bottom)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: Her mental health is terrible as she was diagnosis with schizophrenia. It was after she had witness her father who was killed by multiple shots by the police. This is followed by her having PTSD from the event as well. She does take medicine for it but it doesn't help as much as it used to. Her father had ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) and Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Elvira was tested for both of those but came out negative. Though, her therapy that she goes to that she's on a brink of psychopath putting through more therapy and medication. Though, she knows that none of this is working for her. She would often get random delusions of her father coming to her. Then, there was also the pressure from her Mother that has been making her change as well.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: Losing a person that she loves and becoming like her mother.

ғlαwѕ: Often known to be impulsive and addict to having weed or whatever gets her high to get herself together. The drugs help her mind become at least sane. She does drink as well. She would smoke cigarettes from time to time.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: Elvira is a quick thinker and can work within a time management. She known to have this transcendence at times. The female is very patient. Elvira is very creative

weαĸɴeѕѕ: She can be easily bored or persistent a lot. Elvira is very strong willed and doesn't really take criticism well.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Bartender/Waitress/ Manager of Bar | Part Time Rehabilitation Worker

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: Hospitality Industry | Rehabilitation Center

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: She works the night life when it comes to waitressing and bartending. It helps keep her busy and sane. Elvira is known to everyone as a hard worker and would sometimes work seven days straight without taking an vacation. She's also known to be the manager of the bar, she tells trainers how it goes and what must be done. Though, the club that she works at relays on her if anything were to go wrong and to make sure everything is stocked up. Elvira works around her schedule for school that way she makes enough money. She also works in a rehabilitation center for animals. Elvira works as a on-call rehabilitation worker whenever she needed.

edυcαтιoɴ:

University Student for Forensic Science DNA (2 year student)

Wildlife Rehabilitation Course (Online

Bartending School

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: Knife and guns.

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: No powers. She knows how to do kickboxing and boxing. She's very good in martial arts and had reach a 4th level black belt. She known how to do Kendo and had reach a Master rank in that. Elvira is good with shooting guns of all different types plus the uses of knives.

ѕecreтѕ: Elvira occasionally have blackouts when she gets angry and would wake up all bloody with a body next to her. She has Eden, a good friend of hers that work in the police to help get rid of the body. But, there are times when she would often would kill people then forget about it from time to take. It's also believed that her father had given her something when she was young. Elvira doesn't know what it is but, the police confiscated her father's stuff. She tries to go through and try to find it through her father's journal but find nothing.

rιvαlѕ: None.

eɴeмιeѕ: Police, mainly. No one has been able to link it to her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

нoввιeѕ:

Dancing is what she does when she was young however, she does it whenever she can and often would go to her friends studio. It would be mostly late a night.

Painting is something that she consider relaxing to her to ease her mind before she ever goes in psychotic breakdown.

She finds photography fun for her as she would take pictures and sometimes in the pictures are her victims of the past.

Creative Writing is something that she would do especially explaining her past and what she's going through by writing it as something different.

Ice Skating is something that she likes to do for fun and reminds her of her older brother when she does it.

Sewing is something that she does all the time. Her mother taught how to do it and she use it if she ever needs to sew her clothes or wound.

тαleɴт:

Playing Piano and violin

Graphic Design

Singing

Acting

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴd: Elvira Dal-Rae Anja Jianna Blackwell life is what she can consider normal in her books or in the beginning of her life. Elvira would always see her dad come and go to work at his DNA Science Facility while her mother was a stay-at-home mom. She didn't know at the time that her father was manipulative and was known as the Scarlett Slayer. Elvira and her brother, Jayden always loved their father. It was only because her mother was extremely strict on them and try to control who they are. Elvira didn't like it because she wanted to be someone that works in the police department for Forensics. Her father thought it was a wonderful idea while her mother didn't like it. Elvira grew to hate her mother and would often keep distance from her. When Elvira was seven years old, she and her brother were playing together. They were home alone as her father worked while their mother went out with some friends. Her brother was in his preteen years and their neighborhood was pretty safe. Though, her brother suspected that their mother had been cheating on their father. Especially how their mother would leave all dressed up for a date rather than what she usually wears for when she sees her friends at night. Elvira was young so she didn't really understand all of it.

However, that night when Elvira and her brother were watching a movie. Their house was broken in by a swat team. They were alone at the time both of their parents were out doing their own thing. They both had no idea what was going on as they were being escorted out. Her brother holds onto her the whole time in fear as they saw their father standing the middle of road. Elvira called for her dad multiple times as he saw her looked at her. She managed to slip herself away running towards him. Despite her father being told multiple times of not to move or do anything. Elvira saw him move towards her, but he was gun down which made her scream in terror. She stood there watching her own father choking on his own blood as he reaches his hand out towards her. Elvira wanted to grab it however, she was picked up as she was carried away then force to be in the car with her brother. She cried in his arms and shaking because she caused her own father's death and scared what would happen to them. After the few months of her father's death. She had many news reporters on her about her father's killings and ask how she feels. Jayden often protect her from it while their mother did a semi-job of that and indulge with the fame. They both knew that her mother was never affected and didn't really care about their dad or them for that matter. It wasn't until a year later that their mother had remarried after she was pregnant by her Stepfather. Elvira was forced to like him and interact with the guy, but she didn't like him at all. Elvira knows that her stepfather would try too hard and she would always call him by his first name.

Elvira kept her distance while she was going to therapy for what had happened and her adjusting to her new life. This was ongoing until she had symptoms of Schizophrenia that were showing along with PTSD. She was only thirteen when she was diagnosis but was put through testing for similarities to her father's mental health. Elvira didn't have it, but her brother did even he was put on medication and therapy. Elvira felt nothing towards her new family and mother even after she had their younger brother. Despite her mother trying to tell her that their father was a serial killer. Elvira didn't care as she just ignore her mother isolating herself with only her brother being her best friend. Though, overtime the hatred for her mother grew more and that one day she and her brother were going to leave. Somehow her mother found out about the idea and didn't like it as their mother's best thought was kicking her brother out. She didn't know what happened but all she saw was her mother on the floor all bloody and battered. She and Jayden were both bloody, too. It caused a freak out asking her brother what happen only to simply say that he had done. Elvira believed it but, got worried of what would happen to her brother.

Her brother took the fall for what had happened to her mother giving a life sentence up to 30 years with a possibility of parole. It was deemed as self-defense because there were cuts on him from the knife. All Elvira could say that she couldn't remember, and no one could pressure her because her therapist said that this could cause a panic attack. Not even her mother could remember what happened. But only her brother did which is why he was going to protect his little sister. What happen between Elvira, Jayden, and their mother is that Elvira overheard that her mother was kicking Jayden out because her mother didn't want Elvira to go with him. That she would stay here because Jayden wouldn't take care but would teach her nonsense from their father. Their mother would not have Elvira to be reminded of a bastard father who never cared for them. That Jayden was nothing but a son of the devil and that she was happy their father was dead. Elvira frowned at this as she came into the kitchen telling her mother to take it back. That was when Elvira was full of rage as she grabbed the hot frying pan then hit her mother with it knocking her down. She gave multiple hits to the face then took the knife and slashed at her.

It was her brother trying to stop her getting cut during the whole thing as he was calming her down. Elvira was the one that hurt her mother while, Jayden, well she knew his secrets of being the blood drop slayer. The copycat of the Scarlett Slayer who was their father. Their father was a legend as he would kill men and woman leaving a piece of Scarlett silk wrapped around a piece of their body. Many believed it had to do with a woman in his life that wore Scarlett. Her father made his tear around the world. However, his main target was always in the U.S. especially in Wichita, Kansas where Elvira was born. While her brother would do similar tortures excepts, he would drain his victims' blood until there's only a single drop left. Elvira heard how her brother would try to keep their father's legacy alive after his death in which she learned that their mother was the one to call it in. It did hurt Elvira found out about that as she didn't understand her mother's reasoning for it.

At that moment when Elvira calm down before passing out after her rage. Jayden never wanted Elvira to go to jail and he knew the law well so he decided that he would take the fall. It was his way of promising his father that he would protect Elvira from anything happening to her. In return, Elvira had to make promises to keep the secrets and take it to grave as she doesn't want their family to be treated different. But her brother gave her advice to make friends with someone in the police and watch her anger. That way nothing can happen to her in case she were to have the blackout anger, again. She was only sixteen when she was allowed to speak with her brother again and gave him a final goodbye. About seven years later, Elvira moved out to Denmark wanting to be far away from her mother and her family. This was when she became of age then started to work at bars while attending to school. Trying to earn her way of having a Bachelor's degree.

She was working to becoming the dream job that she wanted plus, taking her brother's advice. Elvira became good friends with a male by the name of Eden. They met on campus, and they became the best of friends. Elvira forgot all about her past until the medicine that she had wasn't working despite of increase in dosage. She kept seeing her father at random times mainly in mirrors or in the room sitting on her bed and sometimes in a chair. Her friend Eden knew about her mental problems and reminded her to take her medicine. Even if she does the affects only last for about 6 hours before her father would come back. They would talk with each other but, what got her was a mention about a medication. That her father had injected something in her when she was a baby. Elvira was curious of what that was as she tried to search in her father's journal and found nothing. Though, she asked her mother about her Father bring his old work but her mother would just ignore her question completely and change the topic. Elvira knew that she'll have to figure this out on her own. The only thing is that the police would have it except they never really returned it. And she can't go to her father's research facility as they must have gotten rid of all his things.

It did make Elvira wonder if her angers and blackouts were responsible by whatever medicine he gave her. Ever since the day she hurt her mom or if someone would make her angry then she flat out kills them. Elvira would blackout only to find the person bloody all dress in Scarlett then have a phantom of the opera mask on them. She doesn't understand why or how she got these things but all she knows that it's link to something. But the only that she will say is that she's the Scarlett Phantom that everyone talks about. Elvira made Eden keep the secret until the day he dies and help her figure out the mystery that her father done to her. It did beg the question, could have been another delusion? Or maybe she had another secret memory of the past that she unlocked. Elvira could never be so sure as all she can do is try to figure out what her father's past was, at least before her past catches up to her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

-Many people give her a hard time and would tease her about her father. He was a serial killer legend that went down in history. People try to say that she acts like just like her father and that her brother was actually in jail trying to killer her mother just like her father. But, Elvira would say something along the lines. 'Just make sure my mother didn't fuck your dad because I don't want to be in a Scream movie.'

-Elvira heard many times of people trying to replicate her father's killings. None really succeed but, only a few by using a voice modifier asking her some questions. As they would sound how her father would always sound. All she can tell them are the steps and wish them good luck. But, of course, they try to get cocky and go after her last. In the end, Elvira always wins since she has her own tact it of dealing with people like them.

-Often times she tries to record herself of what she does 24/7 to capture the after affect of the blackout. However, when she's done experiencing them and check the footage. The whole experience is erased up until the part of her waking up with a bloody body next to her. She's unsure if she's doing it or someone else. But, she has notice that someone has been trying to mess with her meds a couple of times and often would try to trigger something. Elvira doesn't know why or who this person is but, she does her best to ignore it.

-Elvira wants to have children of her own. She feels that she would be much better mother than her own mother. Plus, she finds children completely cute. Despite people calling them little devils.

-It is believed that her father named her after the woman who he had loved that died. It was unclear if her father killed her or something happen between them. But, her mother didn't know about this only Elvira did through his journal. Though, she was trying to figure out what happen to the woman and what triggered her father to become the Scarlett Slayer.

-She has a half brother that she doesn't know about on her father side. He would only send letters to her asking about her life and things. Elvira is careful of what she says as she doesn't know if he has a grudge towards her or not. Though, they talk with each other about once a week.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 142 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
91.8K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
25.1K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...