𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

Ms_Crim1nal által

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... Több

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦

318 8 10
Ms_Crim1nal által

⚠️Warning: Graphic description of child abuse, torture, and violence. Implied/Attempted sexual assault. Also have a few disturbing kinks to her as well.⚠️

_________________

|| qυoteѕ ||

"There is no God and there is no devil. We just choose blindly to follow something so we can blame our sins on something rather than ourselves."

"I feel no pain...it was feels numb inside almost like when you're stab so deep that adrenaline kicks in then numbs the pain."

"I only have two people that I trust. If you want me to trust you then prove that you're not like the others."

"Where is your God now? Pray if you want even beg for mercy as there is nothing that will stop me from ending you. Your sweet sorrows and your cries are just a beautiful symphony."

"Oh please, people around here doesn't care as long as everyone has connections to something by money. Then everything gets shoved under the rug until it is proven by another person or government that something isn't right."

"Sometimes you need to play dirty otherwise if you play fair then someone will rip that victory right out from you."

"People wear a mask all the time. If you want to see their true self then go behind their curtains and stay with them long enough. They won't keep up their façade if the right buttons are pushed."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Luella Marie Anise Callahan

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Ella, Lulu, Lue, Elli

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Lilith

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Famous Warrior/ Old English

age: 24

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: October 27, 1998

zodιαc: Scorpio

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Honolulu, Hawaii

нoмeтown: Kyoto, Japan

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Japanese

eтнɴιcιтy: Japanese-American

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 167.6cm/5'6"

weιɢнт: 64.4kg/142lb

eye color: Blue

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Long and wavy

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Ivory

вody тype: Curvy/Tone

вlood тype: O-

вυѕт ѕιze: 40C

ѕeхυαlιтy: Heterosexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Luella is a disciplined person with an intelligent mind set. She was often known to exceed past her grade. Despite, many believing she's unintelligent and naïve. The female learned to be an independent learning she couldn't rely on anyone. Before she was force into a church orphanage, she was a sweet bringing light to anyone in her path. Luella was caring putting others before herself but now, it had all change. While Luella is still a hardworking person over the years taught her something. She learned to survive making her sadistic. Many people could see a glint of someone sinister in her eyes. But she's someone who's patient and courageous giving a false appearance. Luella is tough causing her to be hardheaded when she wants to be. She's often disobedient because during her teenage years she had rebelled a lot causing her to get punishments frequently. None of them help as she continued her rebellion. This just made her blunt since she doesn't like to sugarcoat anything. Luella is a free thinker as she comes up with crazy or wild ideas. This is how she learned to be seductive by flirting to have her way. Though many say she has an elegant feel to her. Though, this could be just the façade she puts up around people.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Selena (Himari) Callahan| Mother| Alive

Orion Callahan| Father| Deceased

Valerie (Sakura)Callahan| Younger Half-Sister| Alive

Damian Callahan| Twin Brother| Alive

Sister Autumn| Church Nun/Caretaker| Alive

ғrιendѕ:

Sakai Arata

Takao Emiyo

Avery Garcia

Theodore Hutton

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Dalmatian| Name: Rogue

Sugar Gliders| Names: Luna and Star

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Penelope Cruz

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo: The one on her right arm in the picture.

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: She got it after she had been taken away from the church. It was just a reminder that she tries to repent her sins and the devil in herself. However, she knew that will never work. That this was just a reminder that there is no God, at least for her.

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: She has this on the center of her chest. It reminds herself as Lilith being the she-demon of beauty and desires. That she's only here for destruction and the dark side of things. She would call it as her symbol maybe even her blessing to be the way that she is.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: All she had gotten pierced was just her ears. She never gotten anything else pierced.

ѕcαrѕ: There are scars on her back from the beating that she had taken. There is even an engrave on her back. The symbol represents that she's the female of the Lilith. (The engrave is below)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

She likes to take hot baths with a scent of lavender in them. It helps her relax after a stressful day.

She likes chocolate as long as it made in a way that it is either sweet or something over another dessert.

She likes coziness and peace since the place that she works gives her a hard time and she deals with uncomfortable situation.

She likes the winter time because when she was younger. She stepped outside for the first time and saw snow.

She likes traditional coffees whether is the French, Italian, or Spain way of it.

She likes to collect knives as it was a recent collection especially when it's something antique or sacred to religion.

She loves to read as that is the only thing she would be often doing.

She loves blood shed as it gives her a thrill of when she does it.

╚»★«╝

She doesn't like people who judge or try to manipulate her.

She doesn't like when people are lazy or have arrogance to them.

She hates people who cheat whether through a game or on their spouse.

She doesn't like liars as she had bad experiences from the past by people who lie.

She doesn't like thunder storms because it reminds her of what happen when she was a kid.

She hates loud noises as it would interrupt her concentration or reading time.

She doesn't like being alone since her past or basically how people would leave her or never return.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Luella has a knife and blood kink; she likes to have it rough. She does have dark fantasy she would like to act out. The female has gun kink, anything that could get her high off a thrill. She has overstimulation. The female has a bondage kink. Luella likes to be a power dominate during sex. Having her hair pulled while being choked. She does have a CNC kink (Consensual not consensual) She doesn't mind public sex at all. She's someone known to be a sadomasochist. Her turns including being chase like a predator/prey, teasing, grinding, and touch her roughly. Her turn off is mainly anal sex.

poѕιтιoɴ: Switch (Top/Bottom)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕLuella is diagnosis with psychosis. Her father knew about her condition having her to take medication and therapy everyday to control them. However, the church considers her mind plague with demons the whole time. Instead of her getting the medical attention she needed it only made it worse causing her having hypomania. It comes around randomly only lasting from two hours to two days before she goes back to normal. She has medication to control this. Luella knows when it starts from the voices speaking in her head or her seeing her father with her. Psychosis would pull things from the memories of her past or it's just made up. Adding on top the PTSD she suffered as kid when she was in the church.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: Not being good enough in a person eyes or getting hurt by a person that she loves. She fears that people would try to control her. She doesn't like to go down in the basement because of her past.

ғlαwѕ: She's addicted to smoking cigarettes and weed. She also would take drugs nothing too heavy but enough to get her high. Luella is often would be disturbed maybe even consider as a psychopath.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: She's someone who is confident at what she can do. Her mind is often seen as creative. Since she comes up well thought out plans. Luella is detail oriented since she always pays attention to whatever had happened around her. She's determined with cases or classes to get anything done.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: Luella is strong willed which sometimes would make her takes risks a lot. She does have trouble with working with others only because she values trust and would often be wary who she works with. She doesn't handle working under pressure a lot. It causes her to have a small burst of anxiety.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Secretary for Police department/University Student of 2 years in Pathologists

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: Government/Student

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Luella started to work for the police department before she gotten into the university. The police needed a secretary quickly since their last one quit because the events that happened in the police department. The police were scrambling to get things in order, Luella happen to see the ad in the newspaper. When she walked in about the job, she was hired on the spot. After that, she's been working there ever since then. Luella is an excellent worked but remains private. She doesn't talk to people but, if someone were to talk with her then she'll begin to open up. Luella attends a university to get a degree in pathologist. She loved it because her father would show weird thing because of it. The chief of police offered her to work in the Forensic Department while she's getting her degree. It helps since she's also getting experience under her belt.

edυcαтιoɴ:

Bachelors in Forensic Science Pathologists (Working on)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: Knives, Guns, Hand-to-Hand combat

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: No powers at all. She's very good with guns when the police had taught her how to do it. She's good at knife throwing plus, other ways of using a knife. She learned how to take self defense like Judo and karate. This is all part of  the police would offer for their safety protocol. She would often go through the military training protocol which sometimes offered a better security and training.

ѕecreтѕ: Her mother would often cheat on her father all the time. Her younger sister turned out to be her half sister. Luella still considers her younger sister as her real sister. Though, her mom never wanted to marry her father. It was all for fake love in order to get her green and learning to be married sped up the process. Her mother got pregnant with her and her twin brother. Her mother were actually going to abort them both but, her father beg for her mother to keep them. Her father even gave her money to let him have her and her twin. Her mother was the one secretly sent her and her brother to the catholic school in Japan after their father died so she doesn't deal with them. Luella knew the whole time that their mother didn't like them but she didn't tell her twin brother. Even found out her younger sister was only their half sister.

rιvαlѕ: Genji Nozomi is someone who treats Luella like she's an foreigner and would often try to tell her what to do. Nozomi would often bully her and Luella would take it. It doesn't bother her at all but, she knows that Nozomi wants her to lash out. Then she would be fired because Nozomi has been their longer and she didn't like to be out performed  by a young foreigner. But, Luella would still out perform her. This does make Nozomi mad causing her to bully Luella much worse every now and then.

eɴeмιeѕ: Police since she would do murder kills and they are looking for her without realizing that she is right under their nose. Father Hiroyuki was responsible for her beatings and torture. Plus, Head Sister or Abbess Ichika was also the one to cause her beatings would often not feed her anything when ever she had mental episodes then would be force to go through an exorcism.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

Luella cooks a lot as she learned to make all different kinds of food. Plus, it gives her the chance to make what she wanted.

Painting is something she had taught herself when Sister Autumn would bring when she's being punished by being isolated. Luella just paints whatever comes into her mind.

Sculpture is something she enjoys doing because it was the only time that she gets accepted for something. Plus, it gives her mind to create what she likes.

Listening to Music as it relaxes her plus, she can always listen something that isn't church. As she would only listen to anything catholic when in school.

Learning to play guitar was something that Luella has been wanting to do. However, she was only allowed to learn and play the piano.

Embroidery was something that she learned by Sister Autumn. It was something that she enjoyed doing with her.

Mixology meaning that she would make different drinks on hand. Plus, whenever there's a party going on. Luella is the one doing the drinks.

тαleɴт:

Singing

Acting

Painting/Drawing

Playing piano

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Judas by Lady Gaga (Slowed)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴdLuella Marie Anise Callahan was considered as an accident just like her twin. Her mother never wanted them as she only married for the green card and the money. But, after getting pregnant with the twins her mother wanted to abort them. But her father convinces her not even gave her money to keep them. Luella learned her mother would always use their innocents to threaten their father if she didn't her way. She had memories of her mother being nurturing but Luella knew that could be all fake. Some of her memories included being with her father or nanny while her mother was out doing whatever. It was how she got pregnant again with their half sister by having an affair behind their father's back. Either way, her father forgives it and took her half sister in then cared for her.

That all came to a head when her father died from a heart attack when she was six years old. Her father split the inheritance between her and her twin brother. But did give her half-sister some money for her future. It was impossible to access until they were eighteen years old. Her mother felt like she should have all the inheritance since she was after all his company and he was lucky she let him have Luella and Damien. Though, she tries to contest this but her aunt was the lawyer of the family even got a second lawyer to say this was fair. Her Mother decided to come up with a secret plan. When she was ten years old, her and her brother went to her mother to Japan. From there they were dropped off to a catholic church signing over her rights to them. Luella learned later that her mother did because she thought having the twins in another means she'll get the inheritance. But, that didn't happen because her father predicted everything as he made sure her Aunt was the backup trustee.

Luella had called her aunt wondering if she could do anything to get them back home. She was scared since she didn't know or understand the language. However, the aunt had no say of what she can do but, she was going to do everything in her power to get them back. During that time, Luella hasn't been taking her medicine has frequently her father would give her. The effects of the medicine slowly begin to wear off. She started to hear voices, see shadows, and sometimes her father. She tried to pretend everything was okay but it wasn't as she would high or low energy depending on the day. The raven tries to be a good girl and do her duties and classes learning with the other orphan children. Her and her twin brother learn to adjust even learn how to speak Japanese by the help of Sister Autumn who can speak English.

Two years later, her mental state became worse despite her trying to hide it. This made the head sister, Ichika and Father Hiroyuki believe Luella was possessed by a demon. She could never forget one night when she was dragged out of bed and being forced to go down in the basement. She was only twelve when this happened. She forced in a circle that had the holy spirt symbols then had her arms bound to be stretch out like Jesus on a cross. At first, she was whipped a couple of times. Luella cried even beg for it to stop but, they enchanted in Latin about expelling the demon out of her. They threw holy water which burned when it would hint her wounds. She would thrash around trying to make it stop. This would happen for three hours before she was drained and needed sleep. Luella would end up staying in the basement until the next day. She wasn't allowed to have food and water during an exorcism. Then, it was started over again before she cried the lords name and say she had felt the light of God to make it stop it.

After she was let go, Sister Autumn came to her side to help her for a bath, getting food and water, and address her wounds. This made her worried about Luella's mental state wondering why she was having these delusions. At first, Ichika convinced Sister Autumn this way truly an a demon possession. But what convinced her it wasn't when Luella was fourteen. One of the boys had touched her inappropriately. When she resisted his advances he told on her to Ichika where she was taken to the basement. Again, she went through the same routine instead, Luella had to an agonizing pain of her back being craved into as they engrave the symbol of Lilith into her back. They believed it was inside so in order to prevent the other females of having it. They made a "protection" symbol to keep Lilith inside of her body. They left her in the basement for three days.

Luella couldn't eat because of the pain being unbearable plus, the infection she got from the engraving. Sister Autumn had enough and took her to the hospital to have her analyze. This is when she learned about Luella's condition. Autumn realized keeping her there would only worsen her state. There was an investigation against the church, but Father Hiroyuki made sure it was swept under the rug. Autumn knew she can't bring any outside medicine because it was forbidden. The force Autumn to bring Luella back as she took to be punished once more. She had spent the night in the dark in the basement during a thunder storm. She was hit with a hot iron. Damien had no idea what was happening with his twin as Luella and Autumn kept him in the dark. Luella did this to protect him because she didn't want the nuns and Father believe he was corrupted too.

What broke the camels back is when Luella ended up with a sprained wrist. It was swollen and needed medical attention. Luella was always good to keep all the beatings hidden and pretend she was just fine. Inside she was pleading for help to get out of this hell hole. Luckily, Autumn recognize her plead, late one night she woke up the twins then took them out of the church. She took them to her home. Autumn decided to take matters in her own hands and take care of the teens. She got Luella the help and medical attention she needed. Then, they were register in a high school. Both twins excelled past their grade because how smart they were. They graduate early when they were sixteen. Damien applied for college, but Luella didn't because she just wanted a break. Autumn and Damien didn't pressure. After he found out what happened to her. He became like the older brother protecting at all costs just like she did when they were in the Church.

When she turned eighteen is when their aunt came to visit them. They were given deeds to two homes in Japan. Damien took the house near Tokyo while took the one in Kyoto. They were able to spend time with their aunt learning everything that happened at home. Their Mother had gotten remarried to the man she was having the affair with. Their sister wanted nothing to do with them because their mother told lies. She would try to fight the will many times until the judge got tired of her and threatened her aunt can take legal action on her. And that what ended the feud between her mother and Aunt. But their Aunt warned their mother would try to come and visit to talk about their inheritance. They had very right of saying no and there was nothing she could do to them.

At this point, Luella doesn't want anything to do with her mother. After their talk with her Aunt she decided to travel around the country with Damien. She even went to the Tokyo part taking in classes of sculpting and painting as well since painting is something she did when she was in the church by herself. It wasn't until Damien try to convince when they turned twenty to get into college. She told him that she would think about it. Then her brother left to get some more art supplies. While he was away, Luella saw a bird ran into the window and fell onto the ledge. She walked over opening the window. She gently picked up the bird as she noticed something wasn't right about it. It seem had injure its beak form the hard impact. She knew the bird wouldn't survive in the wilderness. She grabbed a rag from a rack and wrapped the bird into it. Luella held the birds body before snapping its neck. The female felt like she did it a favor. Luella hid the bird when Damien came back but buried it in the woods near the school. Not before she plucked one of its feathers before she left.

This was just the start of it, when she was twenty-one. She was coming home from going to one of her favorite restaurants. Then, someone came up behind her dragging her into alleyway. The man touched her rough and inappropriately. It reminded her when she was touch at church. This mad her angry as Luella kneed the man in the nuts before punching him. She try to get way but she was knock down and the guy climb on top of her trying to stab her. She blocked his movement before head butting him making him dropped the knife. Luella quickly grabbed it while the assaulter rolled on the ground in pain. During that time, Luella had the choice to leave but she didn't. Luella felt tired of being weak as she got on top of the guy stabbing him multiple times. She didn't care of getting blood all over her as she took her anger out on him. After that, she left the bloody body and went home. Her first kill was all over the news. This is when she decided to collect knives as it gave her the power she wanted.

This started to her collection of knives and her vendetta against the church. Luella would plan out her killings for each member of the church. She made sure she leaves a signature to remind them their Lilith is watching them. She made sure their death is brutal depending on what they had done to her. But, she had to be careful as she didn't want to be caught. This is when she decided to go into university when she turned twenty-two. Luella decided to become pathologist not because of her father but help with getting rid of any evidence incase she accidentally does leave some. Her heart still aches for her father and would get hallucinations of him being with her. This was a sort of comfort she felt because she knows she can still remember what her father looked like. She promise she would make sure everything he had done for her and her twin wasn't in vain. He done everything to protect them, and it was her turn to let him know she can handle everything that comes at her.

Luella knew if she was going to kill then she needed to make sure the police doesn't suspect her. She decided she would work in the police department since they would never expected their killer to be right under their nose. However, over the three months there was no opening until she walked by the police station seeing a hiring sign for the front desk. The female smiled as this was her sign. She went inside and applied for the job only to be quickly hired. She took this time to learn everyone. Luella learn Nozomi never liked her because how well her credential were and how she was able to get the job quickly. She's often gets bullied, but she had dealt with much worse than what Nozomi try to do. Then there was Emiyo, the male found her one time killing a person who decided to mess with her. However, she threaten she would spill his secret drug dealing on the side. But, she promise she wouldn't tell if he would help her get rid of the mess.

Emiyo agreed to this and helped with anything she needed. Her killing would gone on every five months before stopping for seven months. She made sure she made sure she was consistent over the two years. She loved it when she watches people tremble when the time for her killing would come up. The police try to be prepared and be ahead of her, but she was able to be one step of her. Luella made sure Autumn and Damien didn't get involve into her killings. They were innocent in all of this which why she would hide all her evidence behind a secret entrance. Plus, she always had a certain door locked. Autumn and Damien believe it was the room full of their Father's things. Damien did the same thing as he locked their fathers stuff in a room as the heartache is too much. Luella told them it was exactly but there was so much more to it. But they never questioned it all. Occasionally, she would go into the room where she has her plans and knives. She wanted to make sure the next person who ends up on her hit list will have the most beautiful and perfect death.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

Luella's mother would often call to try to be buddies with her but, Luella would shut that down very quickly. It was obvious it was just for the living will as her Aunt is keeping it safe. At least until her return. Though, she figures out a way to make her mother's life a living hell after she had married to the man that she cheated on her father with. While, she makes sure that her younger half-sister doesn't get the hand of her wrath since her mother would play victim. Then, she would use her younger sister as a shield.

Luella still has the bird feather and the knife for when she killed the guy as a trophy. Just as reminder of what is the difference between mercy.

Luella would have psychotic break downs some times which would make her go to the asylum for a few days. Though, people there would often treat her badly since they're friends with the Father in the church. They would try to have her stay longer than she would needed to but, by law they weren't allowed to so Emiyo would make sure she gets out.

She trains a lot or whenever she could. When people she her train or train with others they would express that she looks likes either a spy or an agent in training. Luella does go through the military part training at the police station since they would allow them to do it if they sign up for it.

Luella learned to kill by leaving no marks on the scene. Her calling card would be a Lilith's symbol engraved into the victims chest. But, now she learns whether the person is linked to the one of the people's of the Nuns/Priest or not. This gives her advantage to make it seem like their whole family is cursed with bad luck and that God could never save them from what could happen to them. Thus, giving her the official name as Lilith.

When Luella saw snow for the first time outside after being stuck inside one time for nearly a year with doors locked and no window. She nearly had gotten herself frost bite as she thought the snow was so beautiful especially how the sun reflected on it.

She made friends with two international students. They're the only ones that would tell her what's going on more in the United States. It helps when she wanted to keep with her Mother and half sister whereabouts.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ ɢᴇᴀʀ:

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
92.9K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !