𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

By Ms_Crim1nal

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... More

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛

183 3 2
By Ms_Crim1nal

⚠️ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: This character has triggering events to them from the past. Mentions of torture, suicide, and death will be in the background. Just a fair warning if anyone is trigger by this. ⚠️

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

|| qυoteѕ ||

"Life is a blessing. How lucky mortals can be when they can die and not have worry living forever. No one can understand how lonely and tiring this life can be."

"If you think you have what it takes then do it but, don't be foolish to do it without a plan."

"Everyone has unfortunate towards them. Some have more than others."

"Cry, beg, scream if you have to. No one will hear you as no one will care for a low life human who thinks they have it all."

"Can you feel it? Each second, minute, hour, and day bring closer to someone's death. But, the whispers of god saying that they'll be there will be treasured."

"I have no god. I have a prison that will forever hold me until the day that I died or if I die."

"I miss the days where I was innocent wondering if the next day I will die from my blood cancer. Now, I wonder will I ever die in this forsaken curse."

"People say trust is the hardest thing to earn which is true. However, faith, that's the most hardest thing to earn. It can be lost so quick as its deeply fragile and you still tear it down even if its broken."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Khalida Irena Kowalski

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Kali, Lida, Reni, Hali

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Insomnia

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Immortal & Deathless/Muslim

age: Unknown (Looks about 23)

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: October 30

zodιαc: Scorpio

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Krakow, Poland

нoмeтown: Dublin, Ireland

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Irish

eтнɴιcιтy: Polish-Korean

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 175cm/5'9"

weιɢнт: 73.5kg/162lb

eye color: Chartreuse | Glowing yellow

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Long straight with down or ponytail

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Olive

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴍᴀʀᴋ: There's one on the back of her next symbol shaped like the mercury symbol.

вody тype: Curvy and tone

вlood тype: B-

вυѕт ѕιze: 40DDD

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual (Leans more to men)

ѕpecιeѕ: Unknown

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Khalida is an independent with loyal person that is known to be passive. She often deemed as someone whose stoic that has this sarcastic attitude from time to time. Though, the raven hair women are clever even acts mature no matter how she seems. She often know to be honest even wise when it comes to meeting her. The female is always compassionate and confident with all work that she does or ideas that she would put forward. Khalida is very skillful which makes people envy of who she is. She's very caring towards the young even the sick people that have no hope. However, despite this, she has a darker side to her. She often would seem deranged when she takes the mask off which makes her completely destructive. She's often seemed to be insensitive even intense to some people but that's more her of being blunt even an idealist. Khalida is stern but also an introvert as she rather be by herself in any way that she could. Which makes her really reserved. Though, Khalida acts very stern but, over time she had became faithless because of humanity even remorseless. This made her critical maybe even a bit judgmental about certain people in the more modern world.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Chantria (Ma-Ri) Kowalski | Mother| Deceased

Marcin Kowalski |Father | Alive

Sage Kowalski| Twin Sister| Alive

Raffiel Kowalski | Older brother| Alive

Celine Kowalski| Younger sister| Deceased

ғrιendѕ:

Luna Elsher

Owen Jenkins

Levi Nadir

Anastasia Castellan

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Gypsy Horse| Name: Nova

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

ᴘᴀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ: Atlas Knight

ᴘᴀsᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ: Atlas was her husband as they had an arrange marriage when she was young. The marriage was mutual however, Khalida consider him immature and a unfit ruler. What he did confirms it as he sent the kingdom under a war with dark beings that raided through. Atlas pointed the finger at Khalida hoping that she would get the down fall but, that didn't happen. The male ultimately was killed by these Dark beings and because that she was married to him. Khalida and her family were cursed for it in which her family wasn't happy for it.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Emily Blunt

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: It's known as the all watcher. The female doesn't have much freedom even though it seems like a tattoo. It's actually embedded into her skin and will cause harm if she does anything wrong.

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: This is what is on her both of her hands to use her powers. This glows a crimson color every time she uses it. Though, she where gloves all the time to cover them up.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: She does have an eyebrow piercing on her right eyebrow then having her bottom lip pierced knowing as the snake bite piercing. Her belly button has been pierced as well.

ѕcαrѕ: She has a scar over her left eyebrow and eye that she hides either with make up or using her magic. She also has one going down her chest to her stomach. She also has one her shoulders and thighs that looked more like hooks than slashes.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ғᴀᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: If taking a notice at her teeth, her canine teeth is much longer than the average human. The female does have more of a pinker plump lips to her. Her eyes would glow yellow in the dark especially when she's wearing a hood. She can't control it at all as it just happens. Which is why she either wears glasses or something to shield her eyes during really dark places out in public.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

She likes quietness as it helps her to think and not have to deal with her time alone being ruined.

She does like to drink black coffee with a spoonful of sugar. She just likes her coffee strong with a bit of sweetness.

She loves to murder anyone except children but, if they were to piss her off or done something bad then she'll kill them. Sometimes, she would do it for fun.

She loves blood. Not only is like her food source but she often finds the color pretty.

She likes to wood crave as it something that she perfected over time. Her father taught her it when she was young.

She likes watching movies and reading especially when its on the horror side. It gives her thrill through it all plus ideas.

She likes winter because she feels like the snow is a blank canvas waiting to be painted.

╚»★«╝

She doesn't like people pleaser as she finds them extremely annoying. Though, she knows some people were made or born that way. She just hates it.

She doesn't like rain because it ruins her fun and makes her a bit depress.

She doesn't like when people judge her by her looks before assuming who she must be. It irritates her.

She doesn't like to be told what to do. Khalida always likes to be a free women despite her situation.

She hates people with a fake personality or pretend to be something they're not.

She's not a big insect fan because how annoying the are and also what she had been through.

She hates when someone complains as she finds it dumb and disrespectful.

She's not a fan of loud noises and would often bring like ear buds or something to help tone it down for her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Khalida has a bondage kink whether its with rob or chains she find with it. She likes impact play and wax play along with knife play too. She does get turned on by orgasm control even denial. She doesn't mind being humiliated even degraded by a person. She doesn't mind having anal sex at all. Her turn of includes groping, fiddling with her breast, dirty talking, and wearing like a cologne or perfume that smells nice. Her turn off is being raped or force into something that she doesn't like. Another turn off is the lack of respect for boundaries.

poѕιтιoɴ: Switch (Top/Bottom)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: Her mental health isn't greatest as she was diagnosis with depression when she was young. The female learned that she wasn't going to live as long as her family hope for. It had been hard on her, but she would make the most of it until after the curse. When the curse came in is when she had change becoming more of a caring psychopath. She has the mental emotions that act more maternal towards children and younger people however, the girl is know be someone's who crazy and people would believe her as this psychopath and sociopath. Though, her mind seems like she has this split personality. There's a side of her that plays the good, sweet, and someone with emotion while the other part plays the derange and bloodlust person that is willing to kill on sight. It may consider that she has D.I.D disorder in the modern world but it's more of a mask that she puts on.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia is a rare blood cell cancer by the excess of abnormal white blood cells in the bone marrow.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: She had terrible experience with doctors and medical needles as shewishes to never deal with it again. She doesn't like cats only because theywould often hiss at her or attack because the way she is

ғlαwѕ: She's addicted to smoking often times the stress she feels. Khalida is cursed to live an immortality life just like the rest of her family. However, she was also curse to work under a reaper. The female is envious towards people who can die and grow old. She's known be a sadomasochist. Often times consider as a smartass because she can find loopholes through someone's contract or deals. Not all the time but at times she is spiteful. Only drinks blood or anything that can be bloody since it's nearly like her main food source.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: The female is very communicative even curious on her topics or a person. She's often creative and decisive with situations at hand. Though, she is quick-witted even great with problem-solving and self-controlled. Though, she does make herself welcoming.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: U.V. Light that is special made by humans as she can go outside. Brass is something whether its touching it or being shot at. It's like repellent to her magic and can cause her to be very weak. Hurting anyone that she considers close to her whether its family, friends, lover, or any children that she takes care of. Her heart which is if you can find it. The female wears it on her belt. It looks like a pendant with a ruby in the middle. That is her heart and if breaking that or using it can control her. Her being deprive from blood would make her weak and go inside. She'll follow the ones that would help her or claim her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Ex-Royal Princess/Serial killer/Hitwoman

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: Unknown

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Her life is full of mostly killings however, she does take on hitman jobs from time to time. The female does goes on killing sprees even would get herself caught but she would disappear before they can lay her hands on her. This is why she was often called Ms. Shadow because no one knows where she goes and would blend into the shadows only to popup out of no where.

edυcαтιoɴ: Unknown.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: A main weapon is using a bat then using guns, sword, throwing knives, rope dart, and butterfly knife.

powerѕ: Khalida does dark magic or draws from dark magic, but she's limited to what she can do. The female can do teleportation meaning she can teleport anywhere without using too much of her energy. Blood magic is another thing she can do but, she would only use it as a last resort because blood magic would trigger her blood lust. This one is an interesting one as it involves with corruption manipulation meaning that Khalida can find someone darkness in a person's heart and use it against them. It would consider as mind control however, she feeds it until its tainted their whole heart letting them do what their darkness desire. The dark elements attack is basically taking all the elements making them two times worse. She doesn't use this a lot because it triggers blood lust, and she gets weak after using it. Conjuration is something that is used for when she needs to escape or in a bad place. She just conjures up like a bird or animal of her choice. Again, she's limit on this power because it does make her weak, but it doesn't cause her blood lust. The female does have enhanced strength along with enhance vision and night vision. This enhancement came with the curse that was set upon her. A part of her body has this spider like black veins that appear on her body. Especially when she's using more than one dark magic or over drawing it.

ѕecreтѕ: There's a way for Khalida can go back to being human however, it requires to sacrifice the person that she loves. The female could never do that and was willing to live out the curse that was set upon her.

rιvαlѕ: None.

eɴeмιeѕ: Anyone and everyone. The female doesn't have an exact enemies because she has pissed off many people with what she does. Though, it is impossible for her to catch.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

Martial Arts/Parkour is something that she would always be doing nonstop. She has her own special training course in an abandon warehouse that she had built.

Weapon Training is something that she teaches to people who want to learn about how to use weapons.

Cooking is something that she was taught in her younger years. It wasn't required because she was a princess and had her own chef. However, she wanted to learn just as an hobby.

Origami is something that she was taught by her tutor just for fun. It was just something that she enjoyed to do.

Sewing helps with whether its patching up her clothes or doing some kind of medical work. It does help her a lot considering the life she lived.

Drawing/Painting is something that was taught by her mother. It was consider like a princess task however, Khalida ended up enjoying it.

Archery is taught by her father who made sure that she had a bit of protection towards her.

тαleɴт:

Singing

Playing instruments violin, piano, and native american flute

Acrobats

Writing

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Enemy by Imagine Dragons

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴd: Khalida Irena Kowalski lived a youthful life with loving parents that surrounded her. She was going to be the next princess possibly the queen of her country in Poland. Though, this would turn upside down when her family found that she had a rare blood cancer. The female was toddler at the time when they notice that she gotten sick. Khalida was prescribed medicine for it as she could possibly have a limited about to live as it was unsure. Though, it was when she was sixteen years old that they had an arrange marriage with a neighboring kingdom. Khalida married to a Prince by the name of Atlas Knight. He wore the mask that he would do the best for the kingdom in which her mother and father were blinded by. Khalida express that she shouldn't marry him, but her parents already have it arrange. She knew that it was going end badly in which it did.

During her time, she became depressed because she knew her sickness was getting worse, but her husband wasn't taking his duties. Khalida was forced to step up to rule over the country making sure the people were well taken care of. She didn't care of how much mistresses that he had or anything like that. Khalida knew her focus is just ruling over until the horrid day of when Atlas came to her. It turns out they were going in a war in which Khalida never expected even ask what had happen. Though, she got no answer but within a day the army was ready and that's when she learned that Atlas messed with dark beings that indulge in dark arts. The whole country was torn apart and many people even army were slaughtered. Khalida and Atlas were the only left kneeling in front of the beings. It was Atlas that tried to blame her, but they see through his lies by killing him.

Khalida was the sole survivor during all of this but, even she ended up suffering a curse by them before being taken away. All she can remember was being taken to place with rituals using her to be the main sacrifice. The female was introducing to the torture as she would often be split open while she was awake, and they would remove her organs then planted in new ones. She would feel the effects of her heart being pierced by a sharp object while still being alive. The most painful one was when she was hooked like she was meat then her body force to contour in unpleasant positions that were bone breaking. Though, her mind never broken until they decided to break that last making her go through so much. At that time, Khalida didn't know what they were doing but later on it was known to be a test.

When it was all over that's when she was given her symbols and mark. Her heart was torn then made into a special pendant. This made her immortal and that she couldn't lose the pedant otherwise she would die. Khalida wanted to hurt them as she did try to charge at them but, she overtook by their power. In the end for her doing that they wanted her to be punished. They did this by forcing her to watch as they forced her mother and younger sister to commit suicide by jumping off the edge of the cliff. It tore Khalida apart because even if they were immortal these beings had the ability to take it away. Khalida knew that this would be her life having to be someone's pawn and never being let go. Though, her curse could be relieved if a lover is willing to sacrifice their life for her. However, Khalida knew that she couldn't bare that burden on them.

Over the years, Khalida would do their bidding by killing taking any innocent lives except for children. She ended up grew to love this as the bloodlust for it grew which made her change her appetite to blood. She practically known to be Ms. Shadow centuries old serial killer that would kill around the country. Only once did she face someone who was strong and wielded a brass blade which cut over her left eyebrow and eye. She admits the man was brave to take her on as she finished him off with spell that would set him on fire. This would be her last battle so far that she had. Khalida would hide with her family in abandon places that would be shaped up into beautiful interior homes. She would take in orphan kids then teach them the ways that they can fight and how to learn other ways of hiding even physical abilities.

Khalida found it hard when she adjusted to the modern society because she was thrown into a mental asylum one time. It didn't turn out to be so great as she was mistreated terribly. She spent four years until she was finally let go. The female taught herself how to put on a mask to believe as a normal personal. She hated to act like someone she's not but, it did make her realize how she was when she was a princess. Khalida would miss those old times with her royal status even her father regretted her arrange marriage. Though, she forgives him because she knows they were doing it so she can have a family. The blood cancer that she had could have taken her at any moment despite her out living the set date. The only thing that Khalida wishes is that her parents had chosen someone carefully and listen to her.

Instead, they spent their days waiting for this curse to end. Khalida would spend her times playing instruments and singing for the children. Though, she had wrote in journals about her life and would often hear stories about her. She would always find it amusing those who wish to see because they would become easy targets for her. Khalida would often be remorseless towards people even would be considering as someone who is faithless. Though, she often seems as loyal but, that often have to be earned since she's going to be disloyal to anyone that she doesn't consider trustworthy to her. The one thing that Khalida will be known for is protecting and saving children that's never wanted. Though, her only wish that one day she'll be back into the world once again. For now, she just hides her face by a mask only doing random jobs as a hitman. That's her only income but, she would never live with humanity only going in for food.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

-Has a pet raven that helps her to be her eyes and look out for any enemies that come after her.

-She lives in this abandon building that she had remodel nicely on the inside. Her family along with Orphans that live them too.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!