little white lies - e. semi

Por ushijimoo

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž โ†ณ in which two bands hav... Mรกs

introduction
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |

| 20 |

6.7K 250 361
Por ushijimoo

~ mature content ~

the door slammed shut behind you while semi locked it with one hand and the other hand was holding onto your chin while kissing you.

his lips were rough against yours and was harshly moving his mouth with yours like you were his source of oxygen.

"can't the others hear?" you asked, tilting your head back when semi's lips moved down to your neck.

"soundproof bathroom."

"oh." your hands trailed under his shirt and lifted the shirt up. he stubbornly refused to move his mouth away from you and pushed his head back for two seconds so the shirt could get off him.

"now that's not fair. your shirt is still on." semi lifted you up to the counter and his hands found a spot on top of your thighs, thumbs brushing your inner thigh.

"take it off then." you said into his ear and semi wasted no time and removed your shirt- well, his shirt- off your body. you had taken off your sweatpants so you were left in your underwear and your bra.

"can i take those off too?" semi looked back up at your face but his eyes glanced down to your chest where you bra strap was already falling down one shoulder.

"all yours." you raised your hand up to his mouth and brushed your thumb over the lip ring before bringing your mouth to his and placing a kiss on the ring, your mouth grazing against his bottom lip.

semi stopped once he unclasped your bra and let the feeling of your kiss against his ring sink in. "oh fuck." he cursed when you did it again and held onto your hips.

you let a small smile grace your lips when you realized how much that had affected him. his attention on your kisses didn't last very long. after your bra was fallen from your chest semi's eyes immediately looked down at your now bare chest.

you were interested in his chest as well. there was a huge blank spot that would make a perfect spot for a tattoo.

the tattoo had flown out of your mind when semi leaned his head down and pressed his tongue around your left nipple. "shit." the mere sight of him with his mouth around your breast, sucking and kissing was enough for an ache to form between your legs.

while one hand was playing with your other breast the other one had slipped into your panties and cupped the spot between your legs.

you had forgotten what that feeling was like. it's been quite a while since you've slept with someone. ever since the band had grown in popularity you threw yourself into work and forgot about everything else.

until now.

"you like that?" semi pulled his mouth away from you've chest and looked down at his hand in your panties. "you're soaking wet just from that?" he couldn't judge though. behind his pants was a hard-on that was straining against his boxers, desperate for some type of action.

"mhm." you were moving your hips around trying to get some friction but semi kept his hand still, not once touching you where you wanted to be touched.

"eita." you whined making semi's breath hitch at the sound of your whine. he would be lying if he said that didn't turn him on the slightest bit. 

"you want my hand, sweetheart?" semi asked and moved his fingers so your clit was rolled between his fingers.

"yes." you pushed your hips out and wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him towards you. "i want your everything."

"don't get too greedy now. we're going to start with my fingers today, mouth the next time, and then you can have all of me." semi pulled back the side of your panties and then let it snap back into place. "what do you think of that?"

"i'll take it." you grabbed onto the back of his head and pressed your lips against his while he moved to pull your panties down. you reached for his pants to do the same.

before you could even pull them down, semi had lifted you into his arms, lips still against yours while carrying you into the shower.

"don't know if you noticed." semi paused to take in your full appearance with no clothes in the way. "but that shower head is removable."

"oh you're fucking joking." you turned your head to look at the shower head but semi stuck his finger into you with no warning, making your mind clear out with no thoughts left except him.

"you have no idea how many times i've wondered what i could do to you with that." semi's arms were supporting you up and his mouth returned back to your tits while he pulled his pants and boxers down.

your hands had buried themselves into his hair and pulled his face closer to you, pushing your nipple deeper into his mouth. he wasn't one to complain about that.

"your tits are the best thing i've ever had in my mouth." semi groaned and took a few steps to get into the shower.

"want something else in your mouth?" you asked and rolled your hips against his when he lowered you down so you feet were on the floor. his light brown eyes visibly darkened and his jaw clenched at your offer.

he leaned down to turn on the shower while his plunged one finger into you. while you were distracted by the sudden feeling, semi yanked the shower head from the top of the wall where it was held up and bought it down. he tangled his arm with the coil for a second before getting it untangled, hoping you didn't see that to tease him later.

your eyes widened at the silver shower head he had in his hand and watched as he directed it at your chest first. semi let another finger slip into you while he directed the water around your breasts.

the water pressure wasn't so aggressive so it didn't feel any different from when you would normally shower. but with semi eita, everything was much better than normal.

"you're so amazed by boobs, it's funny." you couldn't help but blurt out when you saw how he was looking at your chest.

"not just anyones." semi lowered the water and you felt chills run down your spine when the water hit your lower stomach. "yours are just so amazing."

you couldn't reply to that due to semi moving the water past where his fingers were moving in and out at the most torturous slow pace on purpose.

"maybe if you move a little faster i could say the same about your fingers." you had the urge to simply grab his wrist and do it for him.

"preoccupied at the moment, sweetheart." semi gestured to the shower head. "afraid i'm not that good at multitasking."

"bullshit. i saw you tuning your guitar while reading the sheet music and help yachi with her hair at the same time."

semi raised his eyebrows and dropped them again, accepting the fact that you were right. he didn't admit that out loud but on the inside he acknowledged that you were right.

"suppose so, but you're distracting me." semi trailed a path with the water from your knee up to your inner thighs and ended up circling around your clit where his fingers were still inside you.

and after long seconds he started to move his fingers in and out at a faster pace and moved the water up and down your pussy while watching your reaction.

he took his fingers out of you and flipped you around so your front was pressed against the tiled wall. his lips pressed against the back of your neck and his hand trailed down from your shoulder to your back and stopped right above the curve of your ass.

his hand fell flat against your back before moving down to your ass before lifted it up slightly and bringing it back down with a hard slap.

you let out a small moan at the feeling and his hand had ran back over your ass, knowing that you would be feeling a sting as the aftermath of his spank.

his hand went pass your ass and grabbed onto your left inner thigh, spreading your legs apart so he could get more space to work with.

when you felt his hands no longer on you, you looked over your shoulder and saw that semi was simply leaning back and admiring you.

water droplets falling from your skin, the droplets from your upper body that had trailed down to your legs. how you were spread out and pressed against the wall just for him.

he's never wanted anyone this badly in his life.

"fuck." semi returned back to you and didn't give you any time to think before putting the shower head in between your spread legs. the shower head didn't touch you but it was close enough for the water pressure to have a heavy affect on you.

"oh fuck, semi eita you dickhead!" you cursed and let your forehead press up against the wall. the feeling of the water between your legs while semi ran his hands over your ass was new and something you never wanted to forget.

"this dickhead is the one that making you a moaning mess right now." semi inched the shower head up and his thumb was fidgeting with something on the device. "want to know something else?"

you didn't answer, too caught up in the feeling. "there's different settings." semi moved the setting up and your knees buckled.

the water pressure was much harsher and much more direct. if semi wasn't behind you then you were sure you would've fallen over.

he had held the shower head right to where your clit was and you could feel your legs shaking while he used his other hand and spread your lips apart (not the ones on your face) and let the water get a better path to your most sensitive parts.

"semi." you moaned and tilted your head back to rest onto his shoulder while your eyes closed shut.

"not the right name." semi grunted while his hips jerked forward. his dick was sliding between your thighs but no once going into your pussy where you wanted.

"eita." your eyes shot open when semi leaned forward and placed down hand against the wall. he was rushing out a string of curses while moving the shower head even higher.

"fuck this." semi flipped you around and switched the hands that the shower head was in. his head dropped onto your chest while he fisted his dick in his hand and began to jerk himself off in front of you.

you grabbed his wrist that wasn't holding the shower head and replaced his hand with yours. your other hand grabbed onto his other hand and used it for support while he played with your clit and kept the water pressure high against your pussy.

"god, you're so pretty when you're moaning my name." semi placed kissed against your breasts while your hand was around his dick, thumb brushing against the tip every now and then. that made his head go crazy and every thought was replaced by you.

"i want your fingers." you pushed the shower head down before you could come. "not some shower appliance."

"you want to come on my fingers?" semi stood up straight and placed the shower head back onto the top where the hanger was.

"yes." you gasped when he inserted two fingers into you and began pumping in and out of you at the fastest pace. his long fingers sunk into your until his knuckles hit you pussy before sliding back out all the way and then thrusting back in.

you had stopped your movement with your hand at this point and was too immersed by the way his fingers curled inside of you.

"hand." semi reminded you while his thumb was circling your clit. he looked down at you and imagined what you would be like if he wrapped his lips around your little clit.

he didn't know how he was keeping himself from finding out.

he paused his fingers from moving in and out of you until you started moving your hand against him. your other hand held onto his shoulder while trying not to fall or slip on accident.

when your thighs began closing and trapping his hand between your legs he quickened his pace and moved his free hand to your breast, rolling your nipple between his fingers before taking it into his mouth.

he had to keep his knee between your legs and off to the side to keep your legs spread. while his two fingers were driving into you his thumb was pressing against your clit and rubbing it in circles to get your to your release quicker.

"oh fuck." the back of your head tilted up against the wall and you pushed your hips further into his hand, sending his fingers to go deeper inside of you.

"keep your legs apart for me." semi moved his hand from your chest to your thigh where he ran his hand up and down your inner thigh.

you looked down at his fingers as they slid inside of you and could feel the nerves in your stomach growing tighter, begging to be released.

"i can feel you're close." semi tilted your head back up and pressed his lips against yours. he continued to roll his hips into your hand and pushed your mouth open, his lip ring digging into your lip.

it wasn't long before you were coming onto his fingers and he was coming into your hand. there was a mess covering both of your hands that mixed along with the water, making you both heated from the warm water and what you two just did.

"you're dirty." semi dragged his fingers up your thighs to collect the mess between your legs. he bought his two fingers up to his lips and placed them his mouth. "but you taste like heaven."

"you know what i realized?" you asked and dragged your hand that was covered in his come down his chest. semi looked down at his chest and raised his eyebrow at you. "i would've liked it so much better if my hands were playing with pink hair."

"yeah?" his oils turned up at the corners when he heard your persistence for him to dye his hair pink.

"yup, so much more of a turn on if you ask me." you moved your hand under the running water and cleaned it up before grabbing the shampoo.

"maybe i'll consider that." semi ducked his head down when you squirted the shampoo onto your palm to clean his hair.

"you better."

~~~

"i can't believe we're doing this." you said while looking through his closet for another shirt to wear. "wasn't one video enough?"

semi's eyes were stuck on your behind while you were turned around and facing him. "you can never have too many video, sweetheart." you turned back around and caught him looking at you up and down before you tugged the shirt over your body.

he opened his arms for you when you approached the bed and you happily slid into his lap. he was sitting against the bed board and your head rested against his shoulder while you arms and legs wrapped around him. he had one hand under your shirt while playing with the hem of your panties.

"besides, maybe it'll bring out an extra effect since i just finger fucked you in the shower." he placed a kiss onto your exposed shoulder before clicking on a video.

"semi eita, 24, a new amazement for my tits, and a high love for ship videos." you grinned and he flicked your nose before moving his hand down and rested on your ass. "and my ass."

"didn't i make it clear earlier?" semi's hand kneaded over your ass before sending a light smack to your bottom. "every part of you amazes me. you amaze me to the point where i'm wondering how i never talked to you sooner."

"you were jealous over my amazing drummer skills." you placed a kiss on one of the hickeys you left on his neck. "don't worry darling, i would be too."

"i literally play the guitar."

"i can play guitar better than you." you lied when he moved his hands from your ass back up to your front and up your torso.

"i would love to see you try." one of his hand had started to pull your bra down and you looked down at him accusingly.

"excuse me, sir. you just had your fingers in me twenty minutes ago."

"and? your tits are nice." semi squeezed one of your breasts in his hand and wanted to lift up the shirt to reveal your perky nipples to him. "like little stress balls."

"you fucking weirdo."

semi just smiled up innocently at you before laying his head on your chest over your shirt. you just shook your head and let his head rest there while you watched the video playing on his laptop.

semi had seemed to forgot all about the video when he pulled your bra down and started to play with your boobs like a cat with string.

to say that semi eita now had a new favorite thing was an understatement.

~~~
WRITING SMUT U HAVE NO ISEA
I LAUGH SO MANG TIMES WHILE WRITING IT
yeah i literally haven't wrote smut in ages i literally don't remember how to write it anymore

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.5K 61 21
"๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ...
1.3M 50.1K 79
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ†ณ in which two people are added to a group chat
462K 14K 31
๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฒ. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
206K 6.9K 31
โWho wouldn't be whipped for Semi Eita?โž - Flawed Writing - Flawed Characters/MC โ˜†Started: November 6, 2020 โ˜…Ended: December 2, 2020 11:17 PM