My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.15 The Wedding

1.9K 36 25
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I Do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Just the story and the original characters

Narrator POV
Today is a beautiful day, it's a sunny morning, not to hot with a nice breeze. What more could someone ask for on their wedding. Oh a wedding day, a day full of nervousness, love and happiness and this one was no different. It was a Sunday morning at an old wedding venue with family and friends gathering for Izuku and Momo's matrimony. Enough about them let's see what the Groom and Bride are up to, I mean it's only a hour till game time.

With Izuku

Izuku can be seen in a changing room looking into a mirror with a frown. Izuku is wearing the good ole reliable, a black tuxedo. The other noticeable thing about him is that he is rocking his old green hair, he was going to dye it white again but his mom said she didn't want her grandkids to ask if they were adopted in the future. Izuku reluctantly agreed. Behind Izuku you can see his father Toshinori, his daughter Eri and his best man Hisoka. Hisoka and Izuku became best friends after the "incident". However, all of them look in worry at Izuku, because he looked lost right now.

"Dad are you ok? What's bothering you?" asked a worried Eri who was wearing a red strapless dress with a basket full of flower petals next to her. Izuku sighed before answering, "I think we should call off the wedding." whispered Izuku but everyone still heard him and gasped in response.

"Why Izuku did something happen between you guys?" asked Hisoka with clear surprise in his eyes. " No. It's just....Ever since the incident I can't help but feel that I'll just be dragging Momo into danger she doesn't need to be in." stated Izuku with clear conviction as he turned around to face them. "The Demon King wants me dead and he obviously has no problem bringing strangers into it. One day he will obviously go for my family and O already feel guilty enough for dragging Eri into this." stated Izuku who looked to the floor in shame as the others stared in pity all but one. Eri walked up to Izuku and slapped him.

"Never say that again!" shouted Eri in anger as Izuku held his cheek in shock. "Do you regret saving me that day!" shouted Eri again as her eyes tried to hold back tears. "Of course not! It's just-" defended Izuku until Eri punched him in the gut hard. "Then I don't regret having you as a Dad!" shouted Eri as she punched him again but not as hard. "Dad. When you started training me you told me the risk of being a slayer but I still trained. Because I wanted to be just like you so, I accepted the risks. Momo just the same, knew the risks when she became one." said Eri as she kept hitting Izuku but each one having less strength then the last until Eri just held her fists on Izuku while leaning on him. 

"Dad, we're slayers. We're not expected to live long so that's why we take risks. Momo took the risk of accepting you and you the same for her but that doesn't mean you should let fear stop you from being happy with her." said Eri as she hugged Izuku who instinctively hugged back with tears going down his cheeks. "What I'm trying to say Dad is, we don't live forever like those demons. We have fears, we have insecurities but we have each other; that's what makes us human, the ability to lean on each other when things get tough." said Eri as she hugged him tighter and Izuku couldn't help but smile down at his daughter. 

"Thank you Eri. Now let's clean that pretty face, I have to marry a beautiful woman."

With Momo

Momo was in a different changing room surrounded by all the girls of 1A who were a little heartbroken at first but got over it except two, her sisters, and her adoptive mother. She was staring into a mirror with big smile but if you looked closely you could see the doubt and worry in her eyes. She had her ponytail undone and let her jet-black hair loose with it in a wavy style. Her dress was pure white with it being the usual wedding dress. While all her bridesmaids wore red strapless like Eri. 

"So how do I look girls?" asked Momo as she twirled to give them a better view, they all stared in awe as if they saw an angel. "Izuku is very lucky." said Izumi with a wide smile as some of the girls nodded in agreement except two. "Thanks. That means a lot, I hope he'll be happy with me." said Momo in a sad tone as she looked down, though better her self-confidence is still low. Ochaco slapped Momo in the back causing the girl to yelp in surprise. "Don't worry Momo, If I know Izuku and he is probably thinking the same thing with Eri there to slap some sense into him. I know Izuku and he loves you very much." said Ochaco the head bridesmaid and the Groom's and Bride's best friend. (Momo and Ochaco got really close with each other over the years with it kinda being a sister thing.) Ochaco had one difference in her dress compared to the other girls and it was a simple butterfly pin in her hair, similar to the one she wears but far smaller. Momo allowed it since it was like a family heirloom for Ochaco.

"Thank you Ochaco."

1 hour later

Izuku can be seen standing at the altar with a nervous smile on his face with Hisoka next to him. Standing next to Hisoka was Toshinori and Kaminari. Yeah somehow someway he became a good friend of Izuku. They met on a joint mission one time where Kaminari had to work alone, they actually got along pretty well. "Calm down Izuku. Everything will be fine." whispered Hisoka as he could see Izuku looking pale. Shortly after the main doors opened and everyone stood up and turned. Izuku forgot to breathe for a second as his eyes laid upon a goddess. Then he felt a jab in his side delivered by Hisoka which got Izuku back to reality. Momo was already halfway being escorted by Leiko who had a small smile on her now little longer hair.

Momo finally arrived at the altar with her and Izuku just staring at each other with love. Everything the priest said was a blur to him, he remembers the priest asking if they understood what marriage means and that they answered yes. However, he was brought back to reality when he heard exchange and vows. Momo started first.

"I remember the first time we met and also the first thing you told me. When you saved me I was grateful though I was a little pissed off that you called me stupid. But instead of just leaving me there to just die you decided to protect me for a little. Eventually you did force me to survive but if it weren't for you I would have never made it this far. Izuku I will always love you no matter the situation. You saved my body and later my heart so I will do everything I can to return that favor. No matter what, I will always love you and that's a vow." vowed Momo. Izuku wiped a tear before starting.

"Sorry about that but to be honest that was very dumb idea you had." that got a chuckle out of everyone and Momo punched him in the shoulder with a pout. "I can't promise you that I'll be able to stay safe due to my job. However, I can promise you that as long as I'm still breathing and that my heart stays beating. I will stay by your side and protect you and our family until I die. Because Momo you showed me what love feels like now I will repay that love until the day I die." vowed Izuku causing Momo to tear up.

"Now please bring the rings to tie these vows." asked the priest, Eri soon came up with two golden bands on a red pillow. Momo and Izuku soon traded the bands with them now glowing on each other's left hand. "Now speak if you have any objections to this matrimony!" shouted the priest to the crowd.

Katsumi and Shoka were about to stand but were quickly forced down by Inko who gave a glare that quickly stopped any attempt they were thinking about. They silently cried and left afterwards. Shoto was about to stand up until, 'What am I doing? She loves him and I got to accept that.' thought Shoto before he looked up with a sad smile. Katsuki was however about to say something until he was knocked out by his mother with a low blow.

"You now may kiss the bride" said the priest as the matrimony between Momo and Izuku Midoriya was sealed with a passionate kiss followed by loud cheers and clapping.

The rest of day was a blur to the newlyweds with it full of laughter and celebrating. Most of the hashira that Izuku had met showed up, Nozomi couldn't make it but she still sent her congratulations. Shoto apologized to Momo before leaving, Eri met a boy that Izuku quickly threatened. Izumi talked with a guy that she found interesting. All in all it was a great day and a great wedding.

End Chapter

Ages

Izuku=21

Momo=21

Eri=11

Class 1A=20

Izumi=21

Bakugos=20

Tododroki's=21

Modern Era Secrets

Eri spiked the punch at the wedding. She still refuses to tell anyone where she got the liquor.

Mizuki and Hisoka drunk off punch spent that night together. They still turn red if anyone talks about it.

Leiko quickly berated her girls when she found half of them drunk. She forgave them after she learned what happened. Eri still has nightmares about Leiko.

A/N

As I said before I'll leave the Poll up for about a month before closing it. So if you want a say on my next 2 stories you better get to voting. Also I'll try to pump as many chapters out as possible. Obviously I say this book is about halfway done story wise or plot wise. Because most of the last chapters will be final battles so be prepared.

Next chapter

Ch.16 Untouchable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
25K 741 30
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
65.8K 1.7K 54
Join Y/n in becoming a hero with his honestly op abilities of being a demon along with some new power, what is the new power? guess you'll have to re...
66.5K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...