«𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭�...

By loveonlyforbangtan

➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴➸➶➴ 『𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬』 《𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙞𝙣... More

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒 𝕩 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫 (𝟙)
𝔸𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕩 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 (𝟙)
ℙ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕩 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠 (𝟙)
𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚 𝕩 𝔸𝕙𝕚𝕟 (𝟙)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕩 𝔻𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟 (𝟙)
𝕐𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕩 𝔼𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟 (𝟙)
ℝ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕩 ℕ𝕠𝕒𝕙 (𝟙)
ℙ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕩 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠 (𝟚)
𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒 𝕩 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫 (𝟚)
𝕁𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕒𝕩 (𝟚)
𝔸𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕩 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 (𝟚)
𝕐𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕩 𝔼𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟 (𝟚)
ℝ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕩 ℕ𝕠𝕒𝕙 (𝟚)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕩 𝔻𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟 (𝟚)
𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚 𝕩 𝔸𝕙𝕚𝕟 (𝟚)
ℙ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕩 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠 (𝟛)
𝕐𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕩 𝔼𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟 (𝟛)
ℝ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕩 ℕ𝕠𝕒𝕙 (𝟛)
𝔸𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕩 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 (𝟛)
𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚 𝕩 𝔸𝕙𝕚𝕟 (𝟛)
𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒 𝕩 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫 (𝟛)
𝕁𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕒𝕩 (𝟛)

𝕁𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕒𝕩 (𝟙)

1.4K 12 0
By loveonlyforbangtan

She could feel her eyes start to get hazy as she read the book for what felt like millionth time. The words started to blur and the sentences seemed to never end. It was then that Jubelian decided that she should take a break.

However yet again she was experiencing the irritating feeling of boredom. Regis had been called to duty and with nobody else in the house to converse with, studying seemed like a good option. Now she was just exhausted.

As Jubelian stood up from her desk, she heard a faint rustling nearby. Curiously, the sound led her to the window where she caught sight of the familiar, dark hair that she would frequently see nowadays.

She walked to the balcony door and opened it where she can face to face with the one and only infamous crown prince known for his uncontrollable behaviour, Max. Yet  the Max standing in front of Jubelian was an obedient puppy.

She greeted him with a smile as his unannounced and unexpected visits were something she was used to. Her eyebrows quickly furrowed however as she could she the fatigue evident on his face.

"Max are you okay?"

He could sense the worry that she had and it warmed his heart to know she cared for him.

"Yeah, just tired." He said with a smile. She didn't seem convinced though as she grabbed hold of his wrists and dragged him inside her room. Max started to grow flustered as she eagerly jumped in to give him a hug - one which they both needed desperately. He toppled backwards as he fell onto her bed. She landed on top of him as she still clutched her arms around him.

Cuddles. She wanted cuddles.

Max chuckled softly as he tightened his arms around her and they could feel the feeling of sleep wash over them.

"Max?" She called out to him in a whisper.

" Yeah, what is it?"

"Thanks for coming." Jubelian said as she started to drift to sleep in his arms - the arms where she felt the safest.

"I'll come over anytime - wherever you are I'll come to you"

And with that his eyes closed and sleep over came him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 987 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
1K 3 32
This is a collection of my one shot fan-fic's and story's/scenarios. Some of this is just whatever I felt like writing it's random .... Some of these...
123K 1.1K 68
A compilation of over 50 different short stories of the romantic genre ranging in setting, time, characters and point of views. They mostly feature f...
21.9K 288 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...