The curse of hatred

Oleh Madara_Otsusuki

ua is a college and Izuku is the father of Koda, Mandalay is the mother Lebih Banyak

info
Entrance exams

prologue

351 7 0
Oleh Madara_Otsusuki

???: Papa, why don't I have a Quirk?!

Mandalay: Kota!

Izuku: It's fine, Shino... he needs to learn his heritage...

Kota: What?

Izuku: Son, you are the heir to an ancient Shinobi clan... the Uchiha clan. You will one day have these eyes when you do, your training will begin...

A week later

Kota was at school and his teacher Inko Yagi asked him who the strongest man in the world was and he said something that paled her.

Kota: My papa! Izuku Uchiha!

Inko: Izuku? Does he have a Quirk?

Kota: Nope! He has a Kekkei Genkai and Chakra!

Inko was one of the few teachers Kota liked and respected but this day changed his view of her.

Inko: That boy is weak! He was a mistake!

Kota: What... You don't mean that...

Izuku then appeared.

Izuku: Well done, my son... You are going to be the strongest human in history...

Inko: I-Izuku...

Izuku: Silence, you filth!

Kota: Dad, your eyes...

Izuku: This is the next stage of Sharingan... Kamui.

Izuku then disappeared with Kota and they began their training.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.7K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
99.2K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
all mine | pjm Oleh 🕷

Fiksi Penggemar

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...