๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐„๐“๐‡ โ›ง ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™...

By chickennuggetgremlin

๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก (๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง) ๐‡๐ž๐ž๐ซ-๐ž๐ฒ๐ž-๐ญ๐ก โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง... More

ใ€Œ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃใ€
็งใฏใ“ใ‚Œใ‚’ใ—ใŸใใชใ„
ๆญป
ๆ€–ใ„ใงใ™ใ‹๏ผŸ

ๅฝผใ‚‰ใฏๆฅใฆใ„ใพใ™

4.8K 140 11
By chickennuggetgremlin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 3 ━☂

╰──> ˗ˏˋ [❝ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 ❞] ˎˊ˗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊              ┊      ┊     ┊     ┊        ┊

┊              ┊      ┊     ┊   ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊              ┊      ┊     ✫

┊              ┊      ✧ ˚.

┊               ⊹

✽ ⋆           ┊ . ˚

"I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life."

The loud ringing of the school bell clanged noisily as birds chirped in unison, the morning light pleasant and calming with the skies a pastel blue, the fluffy white clouds strewn across the sky. Pulling the creamy white curtains aside to reveal red and blue robins who were chirping by the windowsill, a dainty hand wrote 'Good Morning!' in white chalk across the clean chalkboard.

"Good morning!" Twirling around, the lovely and honest-looking schoolteacher threw up the white chalk and caught it, her bright and friendly smile aimed towards the modest group of children sitting obediently down in their seats. "I hope you all did your homework!" The schoolteacher exclaimed in a tender voice, her lively green eyes enchanting.

The schoolteacher in question was referred to as Mrs. Mayberry, a sympathetic and warm-hearted soul that only knows well how to do good in the world. Mrs. Mayberry had extensive, bright, deep green eyes with long eyelashes, her hair being waist-length and slightly curly, with the color being a sandy blond. She wore yellow glasses, a long-sleeved cream white shirt and white-collar with cherry patterns, and a light green brooch in the middle of her chest. Mrs. Mayberry wore a scarf-like headband, with her ears carrying red earrings as she wore at the bottom part of her body a long, dark blue skirt that goes up to her stomach and down to her ankles, black leggings, and black flat shoes,

In the answer to her question, the children comically jumped up lightly. One child wore a dunce hat and spiraled around his wooden seat before finally facing the corner of the walls.

"We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher too!" The children sang in unison, bouncing their bodies on their seats as they dutifully stared at their teacher while she cheerfully swayed to the song. "And when I throw up these fun questions, you should know just what to do!"

"Okay!"

"2+6= is?"

"8!"

"And good behavior is-"

"Great!"

"And it's not part of the class when we say the time of day and date!"

"It's 9:00 in the morning!"

"On January 8!"

"The sun is out and smiling!"

"And it's your husband's birthday!"

The children continued singing innocently, unaware of the alarmed expression of their cherished teacher as she dragged the irregular chalk across the chalkboard in an uneven motion, her form shaking as beads of sweat trailed down her face, her pupils dilated as she bite her lip harshly.

"Oh, my stars!" Turning around swiftly, the teacher gave them a grave face, her hand settling on the chalkboard smearing some of the writing. "Stop singing children! Hush up now!" Turning their heads to look at their distressed teacher, Mrs. Mayberry leaned her weight on her wooden teacher's desk and planted a dainty hand on her forehead.

"I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" Mrs. Mayberry revealed, her green eyes blurring with incoming tears as a pout developed on her thin lips. Standing up, the child with the long, brown, let-down hair raised her hand.

"Maybe if we call him, we can do a happy birthday surprise!" The child suggested, her face thrilled as she could find something to solve the problem.

✄✄✄✄✄✄ 𖤐 ✄✄✄✄✄✄

Inside of a dingy lit room, the shouts of pleasured voices sounded loud as pictures pinned on the dark purple walls showing of a pair smiling happily. Clothes and garments were thrown towards the wide box computer as a pair of underwear were thrown the moment the computer lit up, buzzing loudly. The screen showed an old phone being waved around, the letters 'WIFEY' being shown on the screen in bold white letters.

The moment that the still packaged condom hit the computer screen, the image of Mrs. Mayberry and the children standing behind her showed their expressions happy only for Mrs. Mayberry's face to turn into an unsettled rage as she leaned closer to the screen. Gazing at the screen as she heard the moans of the two having sex, Mrs. Mayberry's expression turned gloomy as half of her face was unseen, a frown spread solidly on her face.

Calmly standing up, the wooden chair scraped against the carpeted floor—this making the kids wince as they, too, couldn't yet grasp it all. Walking away from the group of children, the girl that suggested the idea from earlier ran to her, seizing her hand causing Mrs. Mayberry to bend down, though her same dark expression never changed.

"Wait! Mrs. Mayberry, remember what you taught us? Think before you act." Once ending her sentence, Mrs. Mayberry grasped the girl by the throat and gripped it securely, making the child's face get beet red. Flinging the girl up through the roof, Mrs. Mayberry casually walked out of the room as bits of the ceiling fell, the silently enraged teacher slamming the door behind her.

Seeing as their teacher was out of the classroom and out of the building, the children ran over towards the nearest window and stared outside in a cluttered group, watching as Mrs. Mayberry got inside her Volkswagen Beetle car and sped away, smashing into the white cricket fence and driving her car above the now-ruined grass as she headed towards—most expectedly; her home.

Going back to look at the action that was going on at the other side of the screen, the children watched petrified as they saw their teacher walking in on them, and soon, the sound of a chainsaw revving up was heard.

"You scream like a fish."

Blood splattered across the computer's screen on the other end of the call as the children watched, mortified, some even on the verge of crying as their innocence was soon slithering away from them.

"Oh god, what have you done? She had a family!"

"We could have had a family!"

Soon, the sound of the tearing of flesh was heard distinctly as more blood coated the screen. Swiping the blood away from the screen with her hands, the disheveled form of Mrs. Mayberry appeared on the screen as her expression showed anguish and foolishness. "Oh dear god, what have I done? In front of you all." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she covered them with her elbow, looking away from their gawking eyes.

"I'm so sorry, my children. Don't forget to work on your timetables." As her last words were uttered, Mrs. Mayberry shot herself. The children fainting soon after.

✄✄✄✄✄✄ 𖤐 ✄✄✄✄✄✄

"You do everything right in life." Down below, under the soil on which you cultivate life, the dead multiplied. "Play by all the rules," The landscape altered as the headquarters of the I.M.P. Organization was shown, the sky a blood-red as the desolate streets were seen. "and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epstein's of the world." Inside the murky room with only small strips of red light flowing through the small gaps of the blinds was Blitzø, nonchalantly slouching in his seat as his disinterested eyes veered away from the pacing figure before him that was telling him of her reason for winding down here in Hell.

"After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here," Walking closer to the light, the familiar but slightly transformed face of Mrs—or now Ms, if she would prefer being called that—Mayberry was shown; though her skin tone was now a somewhat dark violet with her feet made into hooves. "to get my revenge."

"I mean, was she hotter?" Calmly asking, Ms. Mayberry flinched, her face scrunching up. "I'm just saying I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits." Blitzø explained to her, Ms. Mayberry in reply glowed a deadly red as her hair floated, an annoyed frown showing her yellow fanged teeth. The sound of a rattlesnake was heard coming from her.

"Anyway, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here." Standing up from his seat as his chair scraped against the floor, Blitzø walked around his desk and leaned on it, a cocky expression appearing on his face. "See, we take revenge out on the living and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of a death frankly are all probably down here in Hell with-"

Suddenly, the door whirled open as it smacked on the wall, making a powerful sound. A few pictures hung up coming down because of the impact in the progress. Clutching the doorknob strongly, (Y/n) stared excitedly at the dead arrival as now both of the people in the room turned around to stare at him.

"I smelt human! Somewhat fresh, but not really; but you'll just have to do!" Sealing the door with a 'bang', (Y/n) smirked down at the much smaller hooved arrival, his lightning blue eyes glowing dimly in the dim room. "Hello, (Y/n) (L/n); charmed to meet you, mi amor." Tenderly holding her hand, (Y/n) bent down and pecked it all the while holding eye contact with the probable customer.

Rolling his eyes, Blitzø walked in between them and pushed each other away, the scent of the Xerach being far too much for an inexperienced and new arrival in Hell. "Break it up you horny slut, this is a customer you're trying to fuck." Blitzø warned him, though (Y/n) just laughed and nodded, retreating away from the customer.

"Understood," Trailing a finger from his chin down to his crotch, (Y/n) held his finger there and leaned closer to his ear, a smirk showing on his lips. "boss." Licking the lobule part of his ear, making the Imp shiver. Leaning away from Blitzø, (Y/n) winked at him before slightly gripping his crotch, strolling away from him before and towards the door, clutching the doorknob before staring over his shoulder and sending a wink towards the new arrivals way; then he walked out the door and sealed it behind him.

Getting infuriated by how much sexual advances they were doing Ms. Mayberry cleared her throat loudly making the flustered Blitzø—who wasn't sure on either to fuck him there or to just wait—look back at her, him too, having to clear his throat to clear away some thoughts that were surely not going to allow him to discuss professionally along with his probable customer.

"The whores still alive, by the way. Now everyone calls her a hero."

✄✄✄✄✄✄ 𖤐 ✄✄✄✄✄✄

Inside a crowded hospital bed laid a fully bandaged woman with a tuff of light blond hair standing out, a smile present as the woman's hazel eyes stared at the reporter who was questioning her. Two children stood at either bedside of her as the woman's husband sat on a chair facing his wife, a worried expression on the man's face being present.

"How does it feel to have survived such a crazy bitch?" The reporter with pink-painted nails questioned, the microphone near the bed-ridden woman. "I just hope that sick woman finds peace." The lady responded, her face solemn, along with her husband.

"You are so brave—here's two million dollars." As the woman declared such a lavish offer, the woman's hazel eye lit up as she stared at the enormous check that was sliding over towards her. "Oh, thank you!"

"Between the talk shows and donation bullshit, she made so much goddamn cash; getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to her!"

In the outside world, Martha—the one who was shot—stood on top of a stand as she overlooked everyone in the crowd, her face humble.

"You're a hero!"

To jogging:

"You're a hero!"

To going to the grocery store with her son:

"My mama's a hero!"

"She is a hero!"

To getting pussy pounded by her husband:

"You're a hero!"

To the old brothers in churches that look like they're gonna drop dead soon:

"You're a hero!"

To the class that saw her acts against Ms.Mayberry's marriage who have a new teacher:

"You're a hero!"

From getting doggy-styled fucked by another:

"Y-You're a hero!"

One thing was for sure--

"She is not a hero!" Slamming her fists against the wooden desk thus cracking it, Blitzø nodded strongly in agreement, rapidly fingering the 'DERANGED CLIENT' button that was there to save him in situations such as those; which wasn't working as Moxxie was presently having some trouble aiming his sniper rifle on a photo of a picture-perfect family.

"Moxxie, stop shaking. You're gonna shoot our only Hellhound." Millie instructed Moxxie while pointing at Loona; said Hellhound laying down on the sofa while texting away on her phone, her free hand holding up the photo for Moxxie to shoot at. "Wow, I feel so loved here." Loona commented, her jaded expression showing no sign of appreciation but just sarcasm. Leaning against the metal and intricate desk, (Y/n) scrolled away on the different videos in the PornHeaven website, searching for the right one for the moment.

'I think I need to touch more on the bondage technique—I've been a little sloppy with how quick I can put it on lately.' Glancing over at the two, (Y/n) smirked before turning off his phone and tucking it inside his black dress pants, sauntering over the two as he leaned down beside Moxxie's ear and purred.

"Watcha doin', Mox?" (Y/n) asked, leaning away from Moxxie as he instead sat on top of the desk, his bewitching eyes staring keenly at the small Imp. Giggling at how flustered Moxxie got, Millie looked over Moxxie's head to stare at (Y/n). "Mox over here is just tryin' to shoot at a picture of a family. Poor guy is having some trouble." Nodding his head in understanding, (Y/n) pulled his legs towards his face and tucked them, laying his head on top of his kneecaps as he stared sideways at the photo of the family, his galaxy hair cascading down along the desk.

Seeing how interesting (Y/n) seemed, Moxxie's smile widened as she speedily clapped her hands, making everyone look at her in confusion. "(Y/n)! I have a wonderful idea!" Millie proclaimed as her eyes shined, this interesting (Y/n).

Now having his full attention on her, (Y/n) asked: "Oh, yeah? And what may that be?" Pulling out a small pistol that Moxxie had inside his vest and tossed it over towards (Y/n) who immediately caught it with their hand as he inspected it.

"You learning how to use a gun!" Silence followed as (Y/n) just stared dully at the shiny and in good shape weapon in his hands, the light reflecting off of its steel exterior making it seem esoteric. Turning away his head, (Y/n) threw back Moxxie's gun at Millie. "No thanks, I have my tail and my thunder. I think I'll be good." To prove this (Y/n) extended his tail and patted her head smoothly before shrinking it back.

Staring confusedly at the weapon, Millie went to talk only for the door to burst open, showing Blitzø and Ms. Mayberry at the doorway. "Guys, I want you to meet-" Shooting the dart by accident, it flew around the room as (Y/n) quickly hid under the desk while dragging Millie and Moxxie along with him, the dart crashing onto a TV, the picture Loona was holding, and then shortly touching the stand of a large aquarium holding some eels.

Once the dart was about to hit their newest client, Blitzø caught it with a satisfying face as Ms. Mayberry stared at them in bewilderment. "-our newest client." The aquarium tumbled over, making the eels and water fall to the floor, and soon, a fire broke out.

"Damn it, Moxxie! I just bought those eels!"

✄✄✄✄✄✄ 𖤐 ✄✄✄✄✄✄

Two firefighters walked out of the building as the much smaller one carried a pile of eels in their hands back into their firetruck while the group of five was seeing out their new client to the taxi that awaited them.

"Bye and don't worry, we'll get that skank in less than 24 hours or your first kill is free!" Nervously waving away the leaving client, (Y/n) began questioning why they didn't have any sort of fire alarm or water system that once noticing the rising smoke from the fire it will spray out water to help shimmer it down.

"When did we start implementing that deal?" Moxxie questioned, to which Blitzø more than willingly answered. "When you set fire to my office in front of a client you fucking dip shit!" Throwing Moxxie away harshly once more, Blitzø's angered face soon calmed down, to which (Y/n) was glad about.

"Now someone please tell me that fancy book is still intact!" His temper couldn't be said the same for his face. "You mean the only ticket to the other side? Yeah, got it." Pulling out a golden-covered book with golden pages out of nowhere, (Y/n) looked away as he began typing away at his phone, making plans with another client of his own.

Suddenly appearing beside Loona, Blitzø's face became loveable as he stared up at Loona with a special admiration. "And that's why you're my favorite, Loony. You get a tweet now." Saying this in a baby's voice, Loona looked at him in disgust. "Ew, stop." Loona begged, and just as she said that, Blitzø tossed up the dog treat that was offered to Loona and caught it by extending his tongue, catching it mid-air, munching on it soon after.

"You're so gross!" Loona shouted in revulsion, opening the book as she readied to bring the other four to the living realm. "Oh, stop it. I get that enough from my therapist." Blitzø teased, the red portal opening near the building's wall as Moxxie, Millie, and (Y/n) were already prepared for the task at hand.

"Let's go lick some ass!"

"The expression is kick some ass, blitz."

"Both sound hot."

"Oh, fuck."

Now they were all inside the portal, and through it, inside the living realm. Millie wishing for Moxxie to get a shot right for a family, Moxxie not knowing how to be a cold killer, Blitzø just wanting to get shit over with, and (Y/n)... well, why does he even kill for?

𑁍┊ 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇 ˎˊ˗

⠀ ⠀ ________

⠀ ⠀ ┊ ┊ ┊

⠀ ⠀ ┊ ┊ ┊

⠀ ⠀ ┊ ┊ ✫

⠀ ⠀ ┊ ⊹ ⋆

⠀⠀┊. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀⠀✧⠀

╔═══════𖤐𖤐═══════╗

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ / ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!

╚═══════𖤐𖤐═══════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 336 40
Hell has its fair share of sex icons, but what happens when one of them grows tired of being in the spotlight? Join Splice as they begin a new career...
21.4K 237 14
(Y/n) never knew her father, she was only 3 when he left. But all she can say about him, that you either loved him or you hated him. But her mother k...
100K 2.6K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
35.8K 581 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...