Jinx x Reader《I'll Never Leav...

By Birdbugxo123

You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe de... More

|Author's Note~ Welcome|
°•Character Introduction•°
♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡
Author's Note: Thank you
◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇
°•Author's Note•°
◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇
♡Chapter 5: I'll never leave you.♡
♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡
Author's Note.
◇Chapter 7: Funtime◇
○Chapter 8: You're perfect..○
Author's Note: Discord?
Discord Server
♡Chapter 9: You came back?♡
♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡
◇Author's Note◇
◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇
○Chapter 12: Will she live?○
Please help me T^T/AN
•Chapter 13: The end..•
Face reveal! 74k view special

♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡

5K 169 138
By Birdbugxo123

Me and Powder walked down the smelly garbage pile hand in hand.

We went down a hallway that led to a ladder with a trapdoor above it. We all climbed up the ladder one by one. The trapdoor lifted up with a loud squeak similar to one of chalk on a chalkboard.

We continued our way back to our home in the under city.

Rando dude: Nice haul?

Mylo: You could say that.

Deckard: I hear there was some action across the river.

We all slowed our walking and paused

Deckard:Someone, uh, someone really kicked the nest, huh?

Vi: Is that so huh

Two more dudes came down another allyway. I scooted closer to Powder and grabbed her hand, to which she responded by giving my hand a squeeze.

Deckard: But now you're tracking this mess of yours through my streets.

Vi: Your streets? What makes you think-

Claggor: Listen, we don't want any trouble today okay?

Rando: Hear that Deckard? they don't want any trouble.

Deckard: You know, in my experience trouble finds you.

Deckard: There's no reason this needs to get ugly.

Deckard: How bout you share a little taste of your treasure there and we'll call it even?

Mylo:No, no, no. We worked too hard to..

Vi started walking over to the dude and his goons while me and Powder where still huddled close.

Vi: just a taste?

Dickwad:Just a-

Suddenly Vi grabbed the bag tight and swung at the dudes face, he let out a yelp and tumbled to the ground. Vi tossed the bag to me and Powder. We grabbed it together as we watched the fight unfold. Mylo was on ground with one of the goons on top of him trying to get some punches in. Me and Powder slid closer to the wall, the attack was still going strong. Claggor was throwing the goons over his shoulder and throwing them to the ground he kicked the person. Powder started to wimper at the sight of the war going on between them. I scooted close to her and hugged her. Vi was fighting really well against Deckard, untill he landed a blow on her jaw. Powder scooted closer and leaned in to me. I felt bad she had never been the one to like violence. Mylo finally landed a hit on his attacker and the guy fell to the floor as Mylo hit him in the head with his arm. Blood was pouring out of his mouth and nose. She put her face in my neck trying not to watch everyone around us get beaten to a pulp. There was a thump by our legs. We both looked up to see a bloody man that fell by us. He looked up with a smirk.

Y/n: Powder run!

We both got up and bolted away just missing getting smushed by Mylo and his attacker. We continued to race as fast as we could down the allyways while Powder still carried the bag. We took boards that were laying against the wall and tried to knock them down to slow down the guy chasing us. We were successful and kept running. We ran down a dock only to realize.. It was a dead end. We tried to hide behind a wall all while trying to catch our breath.

(Thunk)

Y/n: damn..

Two boards that were leaning against the wall fell and made a loud noise alerting the man chasing us.

I looked up to Powder's panicked eyes.

Powder started fiddling with one of her bombs she called Mouser. She filled it with nails and started to wisper.

Powder: Come on, Mouser, I need you!

She threw the bomb out, I was silently praying to myself the bomb would work.
We both waited in anticipation untill...

(Poof)

The bomb let out a small explosion of pink dust.

Powder: No.

The guy walked closer, and closer to us untill we were backed up against the end of the dock. She looked down at the bag.

Y/n *wispering* Go Powder, just throw it, they'll understand.

She grabbed the bag with two hands and swiftly tossed it into the river. The guy tried to grab it. He looked over and tried to find us, but we were already hurrying trying to find our way back to Vi and the others.

Mylo: You did what!?

Powder: I'm sorry.

I couldn't deal with this.

Y/n: Mylo leave her alone, blame me, I told her to throw it in!

He scoffed

Mylo: Who saw this coming?

He raised his hand.

Claggor: We should have never gone over there.

Vi: It doesn't matter. The stuff's gone.

Vi: It's alright, Powder, Y/n. At least you're okay.

Mylo: Okay? What about us?

Mylo: My face bashed in, and they just get a pass?

Vi: Yup

We walked through the door that leads to an elevator in the undercity. Vi pulled a lever and the elevator lights up and starts going down at a moderate pace.

Mylo: Everytime. Everytime they come, something goes wrong, especially Powder.

Mylo: She jinxes every job

I threw a glare his way.

Y/n: Don't talk about Powder like that.

I grabbed her hand to confort her, she didn't deserve to be insulted. She also glared at Mylo, now both me and her were death staring Mylo.

Vi: Just drop it, Mylo

We where almost fully down in the undercity we kept going down untill you could see it. Our home, the Undercity.

The Undercity consisted of big and small houses, almost all of them somewhat messy and some even falling apart. There were lots of green lights and bridges across sides to get around easier. There were pipes and other types of thing sticking out of the walls.
The Undercity was a place for people who aren't as fortunate as the people on the topside. But nonetheless, it was home, it's the place I've lived with my family for years now. Yes it was very dirty and stuffy with sick people everywhere you turn, But I loved it, this place is where most of my memories were made.

The elevator came to a halt and we all hopped out and walked the familiar streets to our home.

Despite being a decemt sized town underground there where many things to see, restaurants, clubs, bars, and many other things.  But the place I was most familiar with, The Last Drop.

We walked inside the bar. There were many different people, People with tattoos, piercings, and weapons all around. The one thing that was similar to each one of us, was the fact we all were never fortunate enough to live a luxurious life. Everyone down here had to fight for their life one way or another, otherwise, they'd be left for dead.

We all ploped down on the couches in our room under the bar.

Vi: Vander learns none of this.

Mylo: No worries there. Powder took care of the evidence.

Powder:I tried, Okay? You don't get it. You guys are older and you're bigger. It, It isn't fair.

Mylo: So stick with us! Take a punch or two.

Y/n: Mylo! Stop it she-

The door creaks open slowly. And there, standing at the top of the steps was vander our father figure. He is the one that saved us that tragic day.

Vander: Everyone alright?

I slowly leaned my head on Powder's shoulder, and she leaned her head on mine.

Mylo: Never better.

There was a small pause.

Vander: Good.

Another pause.

Vander: I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion and a foot chase topside?

Vander: Five children fleeing the scene.

Vander: What the hell were you thinking?

Vi: That we can handle a real job.

Vander: A real job?

Vi: We got our own tip, planned a route, nobody even saw.

Vander: You blew up a building.

Vi:That wasn't-

Vander: Did you even stop to think what could have happened to you?

Vi looked away.

Vander: Eh? To them?

Vi was silent. The whole room felt suffocating. I could tell he was slightly disappointed. I was able to read rooms pretty well, and it's wasn't a very nice feeling.

Vander: Where did you even get this tip?

The room was quiet again, no one wanted to admit anything.

Powder: We just heard it from Benzo's shop.

Vander: From?

Y/n: Little man.

Vander let out a big sigh I'm pretty sure he saw this coming.

Vi: I took us there. If you want to be mad, be mad at me. But remember you're the one who always says we have to earn our place in this world.

Vander: I also told you time and time again, the Northside's off-limits. We say out of Piltover's business.

Vi: Why? They've got plenty while we're down here scraping together coins.

Vi: When did you get so comfortable living in someone else's shadow?

We all looked to him, I just wish the arguing could be over. I'm not able to handle to many big emotions and arguments. I always end up crying afterwards, it was something I've never liked about myself I was too sensitive and I always ended up crying like a baby afterwards. I couldn't help but get lost in my own thoughts until Vander broke me out of my trance.

Vander: Everyone out.

I lifted myself from Powder's shoulder and got up, she followed and we left together.

We walked up the steps and outside the backside of the house. I sat on the ground while Powder was reaching for something in a large pipe, once she grabbed it she made a sound of celebration and shoved it in her pocket. Then she pulled out a crystal.

Powder: Look at this (N/N).

Y/n: The crystals? you kept them?

Powder: Yup!

I looked down at my hand to see the ring I found, I forgot I had it.

Powder: Come on let's go.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me gently down the steps and back downstairs. We were about to walk in but we heard talking.
Powder put a finger to her lips and shushed me I nodded and listened.

Mylo: She's a problem.

I slightly gasped and looked at Powder, she looked hurt.

Vi: Mylo, I'm really not..

Mylo: Do you remember what was in that bag?

Mylo: The biggest payout we've ever seen and she just lost it.

Vi: She made a mistake.

Mylo: Name one time she hasn't.

Vi: She's young.

Mylo: Don't bullshit me.

Mylo: You where twice the person at half her age.

Vi: You know what Mylo, you're right.

Vi: There's just a bunch of things that Powder just can't do.

Mylo: You don't have to tell me twice.

I was tired of this. I wasn't just going to sit here let them talk shit about her. No, Y/n, you can't just barge in there.

Y/n: Come on Powder let's go.

I grabbed her hand and started gently pulling her with me down to our area. I liked to be here, this was basically our room. We've always shared a bed together she got nightmares sometimes and I just could never fall asleep, So this was our way of helping each other. We snuggled close to each other every night for years. She wouldn't get nightmares and I could finally sleep.

We got down in our room and I ploped down on the bed and Powder followed. She grabbed one of her bombs and started drawing on it. I was always curious on what she was making next. She was quite the inventor. Even though none of her bombs worked so far, I believe in her, one day, very, very soon, it was going to work I could feel it.

Vi: what are you naming that one?

I jumped a little and stared at Vi. She still wasn't in the clear, I didn't like what she said about Powder, but I also don't believe we heard the whole story. She loved her sister and would never harm her in anyway right?

Powder: Wiskers.

She came in our room and plopped down next to us.

Vi: You guys wanna talk about today?

Powder: What's the point? I ruin everything, I always do.

I put my hand on her shoulder. That was my way of converting her. I've never been the best with my emotions and pep speech, but physical touch was my way of showing her I was there for her.

Vi: Nobody said that.

Powder: No. Just that you were 'twice the person at half my age'.

Powder: You heard them. I'm not a fighter.

She twisted the top part of ther bomb and put one of her hands on my hand that still rested on her shoulder.

Vi: You don't have to be.

Powder started lightly hitting herself on the head with Wiskers, I put my other hand on her forehead to stop her from doing so.

Vi: Look, I've got these.

She held up her fists.

Vi: Birdy's got her speed, agility and her knowledge.
(Birdy is the nickname Vi gave you.(if you want to change that it's okay)

Vi: And you, You've got those.

she took one of Powder's bombs in her hand

Powder: They never work.

Vi: They will... Come with me.

Powder: What?

Vi: Come on guys.

I reached back and turned off our light. We followed Vi. She brought us to the edge of a roof and patted the edge.

Powder sat down, but I hesitated, I felt like I was kind of intruding?

Vi: are you gonna sit Birdy?

I tensed, nodded quickly, and slowly walked over and sat down.

Powder: What are we doing here?

Vi: See that gutter running along that canal?

Me and Powder shook our heads. She pulled out a pipe and gave it to Powder, Powder put it up to her eye and Vi guided her view. Once powder saw it she gave it to me and let me see.

Vi: That's where Claggor got his foot stuck running from the enforcers. They thought it was funny, So they left him there. He was out all night before we found him.

She moved the pipe again with her hand.

Vi: You guys see it?

I nodded and Powder gave her a sound of verification.

Vi: Mylo triped over his paint bucket while trying to make a giant middle finger and almost fell.

I giggled and Powder did too.

Vi: His ass made that splotch.

Me and Powder now started to Laugh almost uncontrollably. I'll make sure to remember that for blackmail material.

Vi: And that..

We looked over to see a small bunny plush hooked on a power line.

Vi: When I was a kid, some guy took my favorite toy and threw it up there.

Vi: I used to come up here at night and stare at it, hoping maybe the wind or a bird might knock it down.

I looked to Vi, she looked sad, in almost a nestolgic way.

Vi: we've all had bad days, but we learn. And we stick together.

She put her arm around us both and smiled, me and Powder smiled back.

Powder: Oh, I forgot.

She reached in her pocket.

Powder: These were in my pocket. They're from the apartment.

Vi: What are they?

Powder: I don't know.

I looked at my hand and showed Vi and Powder.

Y/n: I found this as well.

I showed it to Vi and she took my hand to look at the ring on my finger.

Vi: wow it seems to be made for you, same size and your initial.

Y/n: yeah made for me.

Powder: Should we tell Vander?

Vi: No.

She said a bit harshly. Me and Powder's smile faded a bit.

(sigh)

Vi: Let's keep this our little secret.

Vi paused before continuing.

Vi: Mylo's wrong, Powder. You're stronger that you think.. And one day, this city's gonna respect us.

We look out to the rest of the town. Even though I was happy, deep down I felt once again that something would soon go wrong.

Ahh and that is the end of the 3rd chapter, Sorry if it comes out a bit late, it is twice as long as the other chapters.
I cant wait to write some more, and don't worry you will get to spend some more time with powder soon, I promise

Have a great day/night/evening!!<33

2760 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.5K 34
For all you Viktor simps xoxo There's an appalling lack of Viktor stuff on here so 𝓋ℴ𝒾𝓁𝒶! Have some classic cheesy x reader fanfic. Enjoy. (If yo...
50.3K 1.2K 32
Y/n and powder knew each other since they were young. Y/n having a feeling towards powder but didn't know what it was, having fun while it lasted. Un...
153K 4.3K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...
1.3K 39 6
"Know this, Silco. I didn't do this for you, or Zaun, or your cause. I did this for Jinx, and only her." Spark, just Spark, is a nobody running acros...