ππ€π‘π€πƒπˆπ’π„ π“πŽπŽ βœ”οΈ

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 1
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 4
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 5
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 6
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 7
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 8
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 9
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 1 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 3 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 4 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 5 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 6 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 7 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 8 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 9 S2
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 1 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 2 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 3 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 4 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 5 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 6 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 7 S3
β™‘οΈŽEpisode 8 S3

β™‘οΈŽEpisode 2 S2

2.5K 168 715
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs sᴇxʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ✨

On bright morning, within the 2tae mansion, Taesan stands with a little green apron on; covered in splotches of different colours as she paints against her canvas.

As she stands in her art room, surrounded by many of her wonderfully painted art; a small knock is heard against the door.

Taesan:"Come in."

With slight furrowed brows and focused attention, Taesan continues to paint as Tae steps in. As he places his hands in his trouser pockets, Tae smiles softly as he strolls towards his painting wife.

Taehyung:"That's a lovely painting ma belle."

Taesan:"No don't look, it's not finished yet. Don't judge."

Throwing her arms down by her side, Taesan strops while Tae lets out a chuckle and kisses her cheek.

Taehyung:"I'm not judging. It looks amazing. Although...."

Taesan:"Stop it."

Tae laughs as Taesan nudges him and smiles while returning to her painting. For a few moments, Tae leans against the wall; watching Taesan paint while he plucks up the courage to ask her a question.

Taehyung:"San?"

Taesan:"Hmm?"

While leaving delicate brush strokes against her painting, Taesan answers with her back turnt away from Tae.

Taehyung:"Uh...so I was thinking. I know you and my mum haven't always seen...eye to eye. But I thought it'd be nice if the two of you...went for a spa day. Together...Today..."

Taesan's hand freezes against her canvas as she slowly turns around with a straight face. Tae scratches the back of his neck as he smiles nervously.

Taehyung:"My mum has agreed and it'll give you two the chance to bond."

Taesan:"Tae—"

Taehyung:"She promised to be nice. She just wants a chance to get to know you better, and spend some time with you."

Taesan:"She's basically had almost two years to try and get to know me Tae, and she still doesn't really like me."

Taehyung:"Come on San, she's trying, you can't say she hasn't."

Looking down at the ground Taesan lets out a sigh.

Taesan:"I guess."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Despite all the drama with Tae's family, I will say that since the wedding, Tae's mother has been slightly more tolerant towards me, but she still doesn't like me. Not that I expect her to change her mind in the space of the five months me and Tae have been married. But still, it's gonna be awkward to be spending the day with her, even if she is my mother in law."

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

Tae lets out a soft sigh and approaches Taesan, while a frown creeps up on her face as she crosses her arms. Pulling her towards him, Tae wraps his arms around her waist.

Taehyung:"San, I know it's been hard. But I really want the two of you to get along. Especially since we're married now. I've spoken to her and she agreed to have a nice day out with you today. What do you say?"

Taesan bites her lip in thought for a moment. She looks up at Tae, only to see his pleading eyes, which makes her let out a sigh.

Taesan:"...Fine."

Taehyung:"Thank you ma belle."

Taesan:"Yeah yeah."

Tae chuckles as pulls Taesan in for a kiss as she smiles.

Taehyung:"You better get ready soon, you're meeting my mum in an hour and she hates lateness."

Taesan:"Now you tell me?!"

Taesan shoves Tae and quickly races towards the bedroom to get herself ready, while Tae lets out a laugh.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Back over in London, standing by the kitchen sink, Ashlyn softly nods her to the radio music as she washes the dishes; occasionally looking down at her baby bump with a wide smile.

Jungkook:"Morning baby."

Ashlyn:"Morning babe."

Ashlyn softly smiles as Jungkook strolls into the kitchen and wraps his arms around her waist to kiss her cheek.

Jungkook:"Morning to you too baby."

Ashlyn let's out a giggle when Jungkook bends down and kisses Ashlyn's belly multiple times with a smile on his lips.

Ashlyn:"Uh someone forgot to do the dishes last night."

A chuckle leaves Jungkook's lips as he leans back up and glances at the sink full of dishes.

Jungkook:"And someone remembered to do them this morning. Aw I love you baby, you're so sweet."

Ashlyn:"You're so annoying."

Ashlyn giggles as Jungkook smiles with his arms wrapped around her shoulders and a soft kiss placed on her cheek.

Jungkook:"But anyways, I'm off baby, I'll catch you in a bit—"

Ashlyn:"Wait where you going?"

Before having the chance to leave, Jungkook turns back around as Ashlyn raises her brow.

Jungkook:"To the children's shelter."

Ashlyn:"Babe, you know I don't like staying home alone."

Jungkook lets out a soft sigh as he approches Ashlyn; softly rubbing her arms to comfort her.

Jungkook:"Babe you're gonna be fine. My phone will be on, you got security, and you're going out with Cam and Janet later right?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah..."

Jungkook:"Exactly, you're only gonna be home alone for a little bit, and I'll be home before you get back."

Taking a deep sigh, Ashlyn nods her head as she looks down; making Jungkook raise her chin and smile down at her.

Jungkook:"You'll be fine baby, I promise."

Ashlyn:"Okay."

Ashlyn smiles and leans in as Jungkook presses his lips against hers.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Since the break in, things have been mad tough on Ash. Like she's suffering from serious ptsd, so her being left alone at home for a long period of time just isn't good for her. And I don't want her to stress out or get any panic attacks, especially not with her being so heavily pregnant. So we're definitely trying to find a way to help her cope with the anxiety."

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

Jungkook:"I'll be back later baby, and call me if you need anything. I love you."

Ashlyn:"I love you too."

With a peck to her lips, Ashlyn smiles as she watches Jungkook head off. But the sudden silence of the house had Ashlyn's heart unconsciously racing, and as she looked down at her hands that she didn't realise were now shaking, she took a deep breath.

Ashlyn:"I'm safe...we're safe."

Looking down at her belly, Ashlyn takes another deep breath to calm her nerves.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Despite the exterior being quiet and calm; a beautiful neighbourhood, peaceful and relaxing, the interior of Jimin and Yoongi's house was utter chaos.

The house was filled with the loud sounds of moans, screams and other obnoxious sexual noises. Despite the house being fairly large, the lack of decoration and furniture only emphasised the empty lives both Jimin and Yoongi were living.

In Jimin's room; nothing less was to be expected from him. There were around ten naked women around, clearly all intoxicated as they engaged in sexual activities amongst themselves. With his hands firmly on the hips of the girl below him, Jimin thrusted ruthlessly, not caring how rough he was being. He wasn't trying to make her feel good, at this point Jimin didn't even care to make himself feel good, but he need to the void inside him to be filled.

Jimin hazy eyes focus down on the girls back as he continues to thrusts into her. His eyes then focused on the way she gripped the sheets, he couldn't tell if it was out of pain or pleasure, but he certainly didn't care. A pair of arms suddenly wrap around his shoulders and a soft pair of lips trail against his neck. As he shut his eyes, Jimin could picture Janet. Her smile, her dark hair and her lips pressed against his.

But the image in his head seemed to distort itself, instead, Janet smile seemed to morph into a look of despair. Tears ran down her cheeks, making Jimin frown, opening his eyes once more to look down at the girl beneath him.

Emelda:"You're so handsome baby."

Flinching; Jimin instantly turned to the girl kissing his cheek. A distorted hallucination of emelda appearing beside him.

Jimin:"Get the fuck away from me!!"

All the girls suddenly stopped and gasped as Jimin harshly pushed the girl away from him; causing her to fall to the ground in pain.

Breathing heavily, almost as if he was having a panic attack, Jimin rubbed his eyes, only to see the girl rubbing her arm in pain as she looks up at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you??"

What was wrong with him? Jimin couldn't tell. But his hallucinations were getting worse day by day, even sex no longer made him feel good. And as he glanced around the room, all the girls stared at him, as if he was some mental patient on the loose.

Jimin:"Just get the fuck out, you're all boring."

As Jimin got himself up and pulled up his boxers, the girls continued to stare at him, throwing confused looks around; trying to decipher if he was being serious or not.

Jimin:"What the fuck are you staring at?! Get the fuck out!!"

The girls all jumped, wasting no time in grabbing their clothes and scurrying out the room. But sat in the living room, was Yoongi, legs spread, rolling a blunt between his fingers while a girl crouched between his legs, pleasing him the best she could. Yoongi's eyes stayed fixated on Jimin's door as he watched the girls suddenly scurry out.

"Why'd he kick them out?"

Yoongi looked down at the girl between his legs, frowning as she watched the girls leave Jimin's room.

Yoongi:"Did I tell you to stop?"

Grabbing the back of her hair, Yoongi pushed her head back down, before looking back to Jimin's room as he slammed his door closed. A questionable frown appeared on Yoongi's face as he shook his head.

But back in Jimin's room, he sat with his head between his hands sobbing as he stared at the ground. If you were to ask what it was that he was sobbing about, Jimin himself couldn't tell you. The only thing he knew, was nothing was satisfying him, nothing was taking away this excruciating pain he felt inside.

Suddenly reaching for his phone, Jimin scrolled through his pictures, looking for one picture in particular, and finally he stopped scrolling when the picture appeared on his screen.

A picture of Janet holding Issac between her arms and a wide smile on both their faces.

Yoongi:"Eres patético."

Locking his phone immediately, Jimin looks up to see Yoongi leaning against the door frame, watching his with a frown.

Jimin:"I was just..."

Yoongi:"You we're just what? Crying like a bitch over her? You're becoming more and more weak you know that?"

Jimin wiped his tears, but despite that they kept falling. Last thing he wanted was to look weak in front of Yoongi.

Jimin:"There's...there's just something...not right in my head Yoongi. Tengo tanto dolor y no se detendrá."

Completely emotionless, Yoongi only stood staring at Jimin break down in tears.

Yoongi:"Pathetic."

Yoongi turns himself around; exiting the room as he shuts the door behind him. Leaving Jimin to himself.

Trying his best to wipe his tears, but with is blurring vision, he reaches into his bedside cabinet and pulls out a small bottle and a seringue.

Adjusting himself, Jimin grabs a tie and wraps it tightly around his arm, while his hands focus on placing the seringue over his veins and injecting himself. And as his eyes roll back, he lays his body down and aimlessly stares at the ceiling; letting the heroin numb every ounce of emotion he was feeling.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Later that afternoon, enjoying a nice lunch together, Janet, Ashlyn and Cam sit together at an outdoor restaurant.

Ashlyn:"Where Issac? You two are like joined at the hip, I never see you two separated."

Janet smiles as she chuckles.

Janet:"My mum's watching him, so I get a little time to myself. As much as I love my little cariño, it's nice to get some away from being mummy."

Cam:"I feel you hunny. So are you're family finally talking to you now?"

Janet sure back and sighs as she rolls her eyes.

Janet:"It's a weird place with them. My mom's trying to have contact with me, but only because she wants to see Issac. My dad...well he's a lil traditional so, he's not talking to me for having a child out of wedlock and he's super mad about Jimin being the dad, so is my mom. It's kind of fucked because, I was so close to my dad, I always have been, but he hasn't spoken to me since I got pregnant with Issac. And my sister...well you know the story there."

As Janet looks down, Ashlyn leans over to gently rub her arm in comfort.

Ashlyn:"I'm sorry that things have been so tough on you. But you know where here for you, neither you or Issac are alone."

Cam:"Right."

Janet:"I appreciate that mami."

Both Ashlyn and Cam smile, seeing the smile on Janet's face, despite all the troubles in her life.

Janet:"But in lighter news, Ash you'll be joining the mommy group mami, you excited?"

Ashlyn grins brightly as she looks down at her baby bump and rubs it.

Ashlyn:"I'm so excited. I honestly can't wait!"

Both Cam and Janet chuckle at Ashlyn's enthusiasm.

Cam:"Yeah get ready for sleepless nights, loud crying and stinky nappies."

Ashlyn:"La la la can't hear you."

The three of them laugh as Ashlyn playfully covers her ears.

Janet:"Have you and Jungkook thought of baby names? Or you guys waiting for when you have the baby and you finally know the gender?"

Ashlyn:"No we've thought of names. If it's a girl then we like the name Mya, and if it's a boy then we want to name him Tre. After Jungkook's little brother."

Janet:"Aw that's so sweet. I'm so excited to see what you guys have."

Cam:"Yeah because the suspense is killing us all. So hurry up and have this baby so I know to buy pink or blue clothes."

Ashlyn chuckles and smiles as she looks down at her baby bump.

Janet:"Have y'all spoken to Taesan? I saw that Vanity fair article about her."

Ashlyn:"Yeah I saw that too. I've been meaning to call her, but I've been a little busy with baby stuff."

Cam:"That article was bullshit and I'm sure she knows that. She's enjoying her lavish life in Paris with her husband. She's probably being driven around in his Bentley as we speak."

Janet and Ashlyn smile and chuckle in agreement as they nod in agreement.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Taesan on the other hand, was sat awkwardly silent beside her mother in law as the two lounged in comfortable chairs; letting their feet sock as to prep for their pedicures.

Clearing her throat, Taesan nervously glanced at Eleanore, watching her poised composure and porcelain skin before plucking the courage to speak.

Taesan:"Thank you for agreeing to spend the day with me Eleanore. I know that your busy and you must a million things to do and I'm sure spending the day with me wasn't what you planned for your day, but—"

Eleanore:"Taesan.....please, stop rambling. Hold yourself with a little more class."

Taesan nervously chuckles and nods as she sits back and tries to match Eleanore's posture. Making Eleanore chuckle discreetly.

Eleanore:"So...how have you been?"

Glancing over at her Taesan, was slightly taken aback; still not being you used to having a conversation with Eleanore without her throwing an insult.

Taesan:"Yeah I've been good. Just trying to piece things together for the fashion line I want to create. And also trying to erase that stupid Joey Vault article from my brain."

Eleanore calmly nods.

Eleanore:"I managed to read the article, and although there are parts of the article that I do agree with. Pay him no mind Taesan. Do not address it and do not make a spectacle of the situation. Silence is the greatest way to irritate your enemy. But since you are a Kim, you are part of this family now, whether I like you or not, and I do not particularly like you, but as my son's...wife, I can assure you, that Joey Vault will be dealt with."

A wide smile spreads on Taesan's lips as Eleanore glancing at her.

Taesan:"Thank you so much."

Eleanore:"Do not get too comfortable."

Even with Eleanore's words, Taesan still couldn't help but grin like a little school girl.

Eleanore:"But aside from the article, I hope you and Tae have starting discussing having children?"

And at those words, Taesan's smile slowly fades as she looks down at her lap in silence, making Eleanore glance at her

Eleanore:"I asked you a question Taesan."

Taesan looks up and bites her lip as she blinks.

Taesan:"...We haven't discussed that. We've kind of just...been focusing on the two of us."

Eleanore scoffs a chuckle as she shakes her head and turns to Taesan.

Eleanore:"Do you want children Taesan?"

Falling silent, Taesan only stares at her lap for a while, trying to think of the best words to say to her intimidating mother in law.

Taesan:"Uh...yeah...yes I do."

Slowly looking up, Taesan is met my Eleanore's piercing gaze.

Eleanore:"I hope for your sake that was not a lie."

As Eleanore looks away, Taesan swallows dryly as she sits back and stares at the ground in silence.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Over the course a few months, Jungkook had been helping out a local children's shelter, that he had donated a lot of money towards.

For Jungkook connection with these kids over the loss of their parents or dealing with abandonment, meant a lot to him, and each day it warmed his heart to see all these children smile, when he would buy them toys and essentials they needed.

Sarah:"Honestly Jungkook, we can't thank you enough for all the work you've done here. Trust me I've never seen these children more happier then when they see you."

Jungkook smiles as he watches the children sit and chat amongst themselves, while he spoke with the founder of the shelter Sarah.

Jungkook:"It's cool. It's the least I can do. Once upon a time, I was one of these little kids that was sat in a shelter waiting for my parents to come back. So I get how they're feeling, and If I can bring a smile to their faces, then that's enough for me."

Sarah smiles as the two of them continue to watch the children.

Sarah:"Well you're good work definitely doesn't go unnoticed, in fact we had someone volunteer to help out here especially after hearing how much good work you've put into this place. Come meet her."

Jungkook nods as he follows behind Sarah over to the outside garden, where a woman stands watching over the children play around.

Sarah:"And here is our newest volunteer."

The moment she turns around, Jungkook's smile drops and he pauses.

Cindy:"Hi J."

Not wanting to cause a scene, especially with all the children around, Jungkook clenches his jaw as pokes his tongue into his cheek.

Jungkook:"What's up C...."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
60.8K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." Β©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
15.3K 448 14
He's an idol and she's a foreigner. They cross paths and things never remained the same. When their relationship begins, she feels everything will be...