Reincarnation, I Want a Peace...

By al_fluffy1209

Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name K... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kocho Family Information
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Guardian OC Information
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
100k Special Chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 15

3.7K 217 12
By al_fluffy1209

"I just wanted to go around the zoo in peace and see the red pandas..." A depressing cloud formed over Tomoe as she curled up into a ball. "Why is my peaceful life getting ruined by those kids...?"

Juno patted her back, handing her a milkshake. "There, there, Tomoe-chan, everything will be alright."

She sniffed. "Let's just stay away from them and the explosions."

The brown haired boy helped her up, looping their arms as he pointed to an open area. "We can see the red pandas when they leave that area, let's go to the petting zoo, okay?"

"Okay."

Tomoe was stuck in a fluffy pile of cuddles by the sheep and Juno eventually had to save her from being cuddled to death by the animals.

(They did get to see the red pandas later when the Vongola group left, much to Tomoe's joy. They were her favorite animal in both lives after all)

Sitting around the sakura trees and enjoying their view was something Tomoe enjoyed to do with Kyoya.

She smiled, leaning against him. "This is nice..."

"Woo lucky!" Yamamoto's voice snapped her out of her peaceful thoughts, making her groan.

'For fucks sake every time-'

"Now I don't have to die!"

"We're the first one's here!"

"This place is off limits," one of the DC members said to the three. "All the sakura trees around here have been reserved. Scram."

'A delinquent!'

"Hey, that's not fair." Yamamoto wryly smiled. "It's not like this is private property."

"I never said that this was open for discussion." He cracked his knuckles. "If you don't leave you better watch out."

"Shut up." Gokudera kicked him in the stomach, making the member collapse to the ground.

"Shit." "Gokudera!"

Kyoya growled from his spot, being awakened by the noise and Tomoe sighed. "I was just wondering who was being so noisy. So it's you guys?"

"Hibari-senpai! Ah! He's a member of the disciplinary committee!" Tsuna realized.

"I don't want to view the sakura with a crowd, so I got him to chase people off."

'He's being impossible again!'

"But it seems you weren't of much use." Kyoya stood up and started to walk over to them. "I'll take care of the rest."

"P-President." The DC member bowed.

"Weaklings... Should just decompose." He hit him with his tonfa.

"Urgh!"

The three flinched in shock. "He's beating his own people!"

Tomoe sighed, walking over and handing the now bleeding member her handkerchief. "Go to the hospital and get that patched up. I'll handle everything from here."

"Y-Yes ma'am." The boy scurried off and Tomoe looked back to Kyoya confronting the trio.

"You guys saw it too. I'm not used to standing above people. I'm only assured when I'm standing above corpses," Kyoya seriously said, his tonfa gleaming.

Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Tsuna all shivered at his words and expression.

"Ah, what a nice view. Sakura viewing is such a nice thing." Appearing behind a tree was a drinking Shamal. "Ah~! Gross~! It's all men!"

"Doctor Shamal!"

Gokudera pointed a finger at him. "You still haven't left, you pervert- doctor! Womanizer!"

"I got him to come," Reborn said, sitting on the branch above him.

"Even Reborn's here!"

"Why don't you guys go get some cute girls to come." Shamal drank.

"Hey kid. It's nice to see you again," Kyoya acknowledged and Tomoe gave Reborn a nod.

Reborn looked at the duo. "We want to see the sakura too. How about it, Hibari, Kocho? Tsuna says to compete using the spot as a prize."

"What are you dragging me into this?!" the poor boy yelled.

"A game... Fine, I've been wanting to kill you guys anyway. How about you three each fight me separately? Whoever has their knee touch the ground loses," Kyoya suggested with a smirk.

"What?! We're fighting?!"

"Let's do it tenth! Actually, let me do it!"

"There are rules. Anyway, I want to see the sakura too."

"Are you guys for real?!"

"Don't worry, that's why I called over a doctor," Reborn replied.

"That guy only helps women!" Tsuna retorted. "He'll only help Kochp-senpai!" He pointed to said girl beside Kyoya.

Tomoe gave a closed eye smile, crossing her arms. "I'll just watch if you don't mind. I prefer not to fight on such a beautiful day."

Shamal said, taking a swing of his drink before his eyes landed on Tomoe who was standing behind Kyoya. "Ah!" Hearts appeared in his eyes. "A Japanese beauty!" Kyoya immediately stood in front of Tomoe in order to protect her, murderously glaring at the doctor. "Heey~ Aren't you feisty. Is she your sister?"

"Scram." Kyoya hit him with his tonfa, knocking him out in one hit.

"NOHEH~!"

"FUGYAH?!" 'Now we don't have a doctor!'

"Idiot."

Kyoya turned to Tomoe. "Do we look related?"

She turned to him. "No, I don't think we look alike at all."

"Then why did he think we were siblings?"

"Maybe he's nearsighted or something."

"Hn."

Tsuna sweatdropped at their conversation.

"Tenth, I'll definitely get the best sakura viewing spot!" Gokudera declared.

"Eh? But Gokudera-kun. The opponent is..."

"Just watch," Reborn cut him off.

"I'll definitely show you!" Gokudera yelled, charging in and Tomoe jumped back a good distance to not get involved in the fighting.

"You're always so straight forward," Kyoya casually said, unnerved. "Easy to see through."

He swung down, slightly shocked when Gokudera dodged and let his dynamite loose. He appeared behind Kyoya as the skylark was surrounded by the dynamite midair.

Tomoe tilted her head. "Oh?"

'New skill, bomb blitz!' "Go to hell."

Boom!

"EEEH?! You really beat Hibari-san?" Tsuna shouted and Tomoe snorted.

"As if Kyo-chan will go down so easily."

"His speed and flexibility were obtained from the previous strengthening program," Reborn concluded.

'More nonsense-!'

"And...?" The smoke cleared, revealing an unharmed Kyoya. "Are we going to continue?"

"What! He blocked the explosion with his tonfa?!" Gokudera clenched his teeth, sweat rolling down his face.

"I'll make it so you can never view sakura again." The ravenhead swung at Gokudera again and he barely dodged by ducking.

"Gokudera's knee has already touched the ground. Time out," Reborn said, but Kyoya didn't care as a bloodthirsty smirk was on his face.

"No way."

"AH!"

"I'm up next," Yamamoto said, appearing between the two as he blocked the tonfa with his sword.

"Yamamoto!"

"So he's picked up swordsmanship?" Tomoe said aloud, amused. "Maybe Milo-nii can spar with him some time when he improves his skill."

"..." Kyoya stared at him with furrowed brows.

Tsuna started to pale even more. "Yamamoto's bat?! Why'd you give him something so dangerous?!"

'Bat...?' Tomoe squinted her eyes. 'That looks like a sword to me.'

"Looks like it should be even now."

"Hmph!" Kyoya swung, eyes narrowing in amusement and mockery. "You think? My weapon still has a secret."

"Secret?" Something popped out of the tonfa. 'A hidden hook!'

"No way! What is that?! Something just popped out!"

"Oh... It's been a while since I've seen that," Tomoe mumbled under her breath. "That's the modified tonfa I gave him last year."

Kyoya swung again, sending Yamamoto flying to the ground.

"Uwaah! Damn it, I lost again." "Yamamoto!"

"Next up is Tsuna," Reborn noted.

Tuna panicked, realizing he'd have to fight the demon himself. "What?! I really can't do this. I haven't gotten any stronger at all!"

"How can that be?" Reborn shot back. "Didn't you try to protect Kyoko from the Lion before? Hurry up and go berserk."

"Wait-"

Tsuna was shot with a dying will bullet and his clothes ripped off.

"Reborn! Defeat Hibari as if I were to die!" Leon began to transform into a duster for Tsuna to use as a weapon. "UWOOH!"

Their weapons hit each other. "You're sure inconstient; sometimes strong, sometimes weak. I can't read you at all," Kyoya admitted. "You're like Tomoe, but weaker and easier to read." He frowned. "I'll just kill you then."

"DAH!" "Woah." "It's a tie..!"

Tomoe's lips pursed as she crossed her arms, no longer leaning against the sakura tree. 'Something's odd with Kyo-chan's movements...' Her eyes widened as she looked at Shamal. 'Don't tell me-!'

The dying flame on Tsuna's head went out. "Wah! Hey Wait! HIE!" He closed his eyes expecting to be hit, but opened them in shock when he felt nothing.

Imagine everyone's surprise when Hibari was on his knees, tonfas in hand.

"HUH?! OOOH!" "It worked!"

"Eh? No way? Did I do that?"

"Of course not," Reborn replied. "He did it."

"Hey, ow." Shamal rubbed his head. "It wouldn't do to wreck my handsome face."

"Doctor Shamal! That drunk is that strong?!"

Reborn began to explain. "Shamal released the trident mosquito on Hibari the second he was hit."

Shamal rubbed his chin. "Sorry, but I've faced far more life and death situations than you have. As a side note, the disease he has is one where he can't stand up near sakura. The Sakura Disorientation Syndrome."

'Another weird disease?!' Kyoya stood up shakily and Tomoe walked over to help him, but he glared at her not to. "Hibari-san!"

"Rules are rules. Go ahead and enjoy that sakura," Kyoya said and began to walk away but was stopped by Tomoe.

"Hold up," she said, gaining everyone's attention. "Don't you think this counts as cheating? It was supposed to be a one on one battle, but Tsu-chan got outside help after the doctor used the mosquito on him."

"Tomoe," Hibari growled. "I do not need you to justify my loss."

Tomoe looked back at him, a small frown on her face. "I'm not justifying your loss Kyoya. I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure that the battle was unfair. How would you have liked it if I interfered towards the end and made Tsu-chan get on his knees?"

Tomoe looked back at them, stretching her arms. "To be honest, I don't care about the sakura viewing or that Tsu-chan got help from the doctor," she admitted, smirking slightly, but veins were popping from her neck. "However, it does wound my pride when I see my precious Kyo-chan lose against someone that isn't me... So, I'm going to avenge him right here and now... Let's fight Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"EHHH?!" Tsuna screamed out. "F-Fight?! You and me?!"

"Hah?!" Gokudera glared. "Do you think that someone like you can beat the tenth in a fight?!" He stomped up to her. "Who do you think you-"

Gokudera was cut off when Tomoe's foot collided with his cheek, sending him to the ground with a thud. The grey haired boy twitched on the floor, eyes wide as he couldn't move.

'W-What the...?'

'HEEEI!'

"Do you think that I can't fight? Who the hell do you think I am? Some damsel in distress that always relies on Kyo-chan to protect me?" Tomoe's smile seemed to darken. "One down." She looked at the rest of them. "Two more to go." Her brown eyes pierced them like a predator about to jump on her prey. Forget about trying to show her skill to not catch Reborn's attention, the thought was thrown out of her head the moment she saw Kyoya lose. "If you won't come to me, then I'll just come to you."

Yamamoto gulped, shakily gripping his sword. "I guess I should use some weapons for this, right?" she rhetorically asked.

"You probably should," he replied, nervously smiling.

Tomoe rushed at him. "I see then..." She pulled out metal nunchucks from her pockets. "Try not to get brain damage."

"Nunchucks?!" Tsuna hollered. "Where did she get those from?!"

Reborn put a hand on his chin. "I see. I don't know much about the Kocho family, but I have heard that they train their kids in martial arts and in a weapon they personally choose. How intriguing. Kocho may be on par with Hibari."

"Really?!" 'B-But she seems so nice and doesn't seem like one for conflict! To be as strong as Hibari-san... That's impossible!'

She swung, Yamamoto's sword making contact with her nunchuck, but he didn't have anything to use to block the other. She swiped it towards his neck, hitting him in the windpipe causing his grip to loosen as he let out a gasp, coughing for air. She spun, using her foot to kick his stomach, sending him crashing against the tree as he slumped over, still heavily breathing for air.

"Two down... Now then." She turned to Tsuna, swinging her nunchucks around before resting them on her shoulders. "One more left." Tomoe tilted her head. "Shall we fight or do you want to surrender?" She eyed Reborn. "I mean, I don't think Reborn-chan can help you with this battle, right?"

Reborn's eyes narrowed.

Tsuna gulped, his fists clenching. 'I've already been shot with a dying will bullet! She's right about Reborn not being able to help me!'

"Tomoe," a voice said, grabbing her arm. "We're leaving."

Tomoe paused, looking at Kyoya. "But why-?"

"I don't need you to avenge me." He glared. "I'll get my revenge another day." The two stared at each other in silence, seeming to have a conversation with their eyes.

"...Alright," she whispered, putting her nunchucks back into her jacket pockets and grabbed Kyoya's hand, squeezing it. "Before you go Kyo-chan, don't you want the cure to that disease?"

"Hn. I don't need it."

Kyoya dragged her away, leaving behind a stupefied and curious Vongola.

"Kyo-chan... Kyoya..."

"What is Tomoe?"

"...Sorry..."

"Hn." He squeezed her hand back. 

A/N : Happy New Years! Let's hope 2022 will be okay and not have too many problems. Double update for y'all!

Hibari is important to Tomoe and she is important to him.

Okay so, question. who here loves red pandas cuz I do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
543K 19.3K 82
One day, a girl aged 16 suddenly passed away in the middle of the night. The cause of her death was unknown. But, her soul along with her 16 years of...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...