Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 18

871 15 3
By iambellissima_nishaz

He opened his car door for me to get in. I climbed in and he put seatbelts on, then closed the door. And get in the driver seat. He always put seatbelts on me like it was his job to do. But I liked it when he did it.

There was so much about Nick that I don't know. Actually I don't know anything about him. I just know that he is a asshole but nothing else. But in the last few days, I got to know him. More closely actually. He is very hard to read. He rarely slips anything about him. If he don't want us to know, he don't tell us anything.

I got one thing clear that he is very strict and very punctual man. He doesn't let anyone disrespect him. Everyone respects him for his work and personality. He carry himself with so much confidence and authority. People admire him for that. Whenever he go anywhere, everyone's attention turned towards him. Like he is some sort of god. But indeed a greek god. A perfectly sculpted. It is like god took his time to made him. Sometimes I hate him for that.

I don't know how we came this close to each other. If you would have told me that I am gonna like him, I would have laughed at you very hard. But now tables have turned. I was seating besides him. He was driving. Taking me somewhere to eat. I know he care for me. His actions speaks louder than words.

He doesn't talk much but with me he talk. Not so much but still talk. But with other, he just grunt, nod like this. He is changing for me. He wants me in his life.

And what am I doing? Playing with two men. Not exactly playing but still what I am doing is not right. But I can't choose one of them. Is it make me crazy if I say I want both of them? Maybe yes. Maybe not.

In this last few days, I am becoming addicted to Nick. Like on the verge of addiction. We have a special, crazy bond. And the sexual tension is so high. I don't know how he control himself without jumping on me. I give him a credit for his self control. It's perfect for a perfect man.

He was driving car in between looking at me. I said, "I don't think there will be any place which open at this time."

He said without looking at me, "I know one place." He looked in a better mood. We all were after hearing uncle's good news. "And you will like it."

I nodded at him because I didn't feel like talking but internally I was just going on talking and talking.

We both were silent in whole drive. He also didn't know what to say. But the silence was not uncomfortable.

Nick respect his dad so much. So Mik but Mik is more like Momma's boy than Nick. Mik and his mom share close bonding while Nick and his dad share close bonding. It would have hard for him to see his dad like this. Doctors said his mom was not so injured but his dad was.

I don't know how he is handling this situation where as I am crying like a baby. He indeed is a mystery man. What secrets he has locked inside him?

I wanna be like a men. They all know how to mask their emotions, it's like they are ace in this. They handle situations like this very calmly but look at me, I am like emotional mess. Whenver I see my closed ones get hurt, I can't control myself. I become a...

"We are here." Nick voice came.

I looked at my surrounding. Nice place. Cozy. Not so fancy. Beautiful.

"You don't like fancy places so..." He said while looking at me.

Wow. He remembered it. He remember every single details of me and about me. Is he really like me that much?

I appreciated and said, "Thank you."

He get out and opened my door.

Suddenly cold wind touched me and I shivered. He noticed and said, "Let's go inside before you catch cold."

Then he placed his hand on my back and we get in.

There were not so many people but still few were there. Some were alone doing their own work. Some were talking. I surprised to see there are people at this time. Maybe just like us, they were here.

We went towards the end of the table. We sat in front of each other. Then waiter came, actually waitress and asked us, "What should I get you lovebirds?"

What?

We are not lovebirds?

"We are not." I quickly said to him and looked at Nick. He was looking at menu without saying anything.

Jerk.

She replied, "Sure beautiful."

She was beautiful with green sharp eyes, red hair which were tied in high ponytail, red lipstick. She was all natural beauty. Not fake or plastic.

"Grilled sandwich, fries and 2 cold coffee." He said and looked at me.

That girl noted and went.

"What?" I said his gaze was still on me.

"You okay?" He asked concern in his voice.

"I am sure I should be the one asking you that." I chuckled at him.

He smiled at me and waited for my reply.

"I am fine Nick. How are cooperating this all? I am sure it is hard for you but I will always be there for you. Just remember that." As I grabbed his hand and placed it in my own hands.

He surprised at my gesture. Maybe he thought I am not gonna say this. Then he tightened his fingers around me and smiled softly. A genuine smile not cocky one which he wear all the damn time.

The waitress came and smirked at our hands. I quickly removed my hand from his. She placed our food on table, smirked at me as she went.

Of course she thought now that we are lovebirds.

I furrowed my brows at food because it was only for one person. I looked at Nick and asked, "Why there is only one sandwich? Don't you wanna eat something?"

He shook his head and said, "I will take cold coffee only."

Not gonna happening.

I grabbed sandwich and cut it into half then gave it to him.

"Take it."

"No babygirl. You didn't eat anything last night." He said.

"And I am sure you too didn't eat anything. So be a good boy and take it." I said as put sandwich in his hand.

He just looked at me amusement and said, "I thought last time we fucked made sure of that I ain't a boy but a man babygirl."

Why he have to make everything sexual?

And that zipped me up.

I didn't say anything after that but my red cheeks told otherwise.

I started eating my food, so he.

After paying we left.

We both sat inside the car. Not talking anything. It was a pure silence. He started music which was I don't wanna live forever by Zayn.

I closed my eyes and humming with the lyrics.

Then we drove towards the hospital. We reached there in no time and I checked it was already 5 in the morning. I didn't know we will take this time.

Mik was with her mom, Dad and Dan was there while Sam took mom to home.

They both were sitting as their eyes had closed. I knew by their fingers that they were not sleeping.

How can he sleep? Uncle Fero is dad's best friend.

I walked towards them and placed my hand on both of their shoulders and said, "You two go to home. Rest and come later. I will be here. If anything happens, I'll update you."

"No sweetheart. You should go home. You looked tired and it took a toll on you. So go home and rest." Dad said grabbing my hand and patted lightly.

"I am okay dad. You look even tired than me. Go home please." I insisted.

Dan said, "Yes, you both go and I'll stay here."

Oh hell no.

"No I am not going. I have said it already. You two go, I'll stay here." I said.

Dad was nodding with Dan but I don't wanna go.

Dad said, "He is right sweetheart. Let's go to home."

"No dad." I insisted again.

He was protesting but before he could do, Nick said, "You two go home Uncle and rest. I am here and I will take good care of her. Besides dad is fine doctors said that."

Dad sighed and nodded but still didn't want to leave.

My dad is strong but still he needs to rest. I don't want him to get ill. It's good Sammy took mom home. They all needs rest. This all situation took a toll on everybody.

I hugged him and he hugged me back, then he kissed my head. Dan also came and kissed my head and went along with dad.

I quickly took peak at Uncle then sat on bench and Nick did same.

He pulled me towards him, hands on my shoulder and said, "Now sleep. Without arguing."

He placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

It felt good to in this position. I felt like we were in a relationship. It felt so loving. I loved it. In his arms. I always felt safe in his arms. It was like he is my home. Home.

I grabbed his shirt and slept.

I woke up by someone whispering in hushed tone, "...looked so good together. We don't get to see like this every day."

"You are right." Another one said.

I opened my eyes slowly to look at them. They noticed and had a sheepish smile on their faces and quickly apologized, "I am sorry miss. We woke you." And rushed towards elevator before I say something.

It was not like I was going to scold them for waking me up. Actually it was good they woke me up.

There was shawl on our bodies. Who did put it here? And I had comfortably slept with him. My hands was still on his shirt, I removed it after removing shawl. His shirt had wrinkled where I grabbed it in my hands while sleeping.

I looked at him. He was still sleeping. He looked so serene while sleeping. His head was leaning against the wall and hands were still protectively wrapped around my waist. His hair was messy. This was the second time I was seeing him sleeping and second time I had slept with me.

Not like slept...like first time but you know what I mean.

I slowly unwrapped his arms around me. He stirred in his sleep, frowning. I smiled at this small act.

Sometimes he acts like a baby.

I stood up and cover shawl on his body. I stretched my arms and head. Despite not so good position, I slept good though. I yawned and took a rubber band from my wrist and tied my hair in bun.

I went towards Uncle Fero's room. Last night after operation, they shift his room to sixth floor. Before I go, doctor came from his room. He was the same doctor whom I shouted angrily.

Nope. I am not gonna apologize to him. Not happening. No. No way.

But fucking my heart melts because he was just completing his duty and he did save my old man.

"I am sorry doctor for my last night outburst." I genuinely said.

He smiled and said, "It's no problem. Really. It's quite common for you to act like that way. I get it, it was hard situation for all of you. So there is no need to say sorry."

I was about to ask him about Uncle but he beat me and said with soft smile, "Don't you wanna see your patient whom you have been waiting to meet so badly? He is now awake."

What?

Really?

I quickly went in without saying anything to doctor, and looked at my old man.

He was reading newspaper. Really. At this time. Hearing my footsteps, he looked up and saw me.

He smiled at me and said, "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to hug me?"

Oh god.

His voice.

Nothing seems relaxing at this time than to hear his voice. I don't know I was that desperate to hear his voice.

I ran towards his and hugged him tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't control it now. He was finally okay.

"Little one, did you miss me?" He said while chuckling.

I wiped my tears and said, "You have no idea old man. No idea. I thought I..."

"Shh. I am not gonna leave you without seeing my grand babies." He had smirked on his face.

I widened my eyes.

Oh my god. He knows?

"How di..."

"Come Nicky. We are talking about you giving me grand babies, isn't it little one" He said looking over my shoulder. At this time my cheeks were painted red.

Nick came and I let aside to have him near his dad. He hugged him without saying anything. They understood without saying anything. It was their thing. Like father like son. Uncle Fero was a exact version of Nick. I meant opposite. Sometimes I didn't even know what to say.

Uncle Fero said again, "So, when are you two going to give me grand childrens?"

Blood rushed towards my face at his remark.

Can't he leave that subject?

Nick looked at me but I was looking anywhere but both of them.

He said to his dad still looking at me because I was feeling his gaze on me, "Whenever she is ready dad." And he dropped this bomb on me.

What?

I widened my eyes and looked at him. But he has a smirked on his face. Uncle was laughing wholeheartedly.

Nice now father-son is playing with me.

I cleared my throat and said, "How are you feeling? Do you feel pain anywhere? Do I call doctor again?"

He shook his head and said, "I am more than fine little one."

I nodded my head at him. Door opened and Mik came.

"Dad, you are awake. You nearly gave us heart attack." And hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry for that son. But nothing need to worry because I am here."

After that I asked Mik about his mom and went to meet her. I opened her door and saw that she was already woke up and looked questioningly at me.

I entered the room and closed it behind me. I still didn't know what to say to her. I cleared my throat and said, "How are you Mrs. Stevens?"

She was taken back from my question but quickly maintain her posture and said cockily, "Why do you care? And most importantly why are you here. I don't trust your intentions." While watching me closely.

What a bitch!

I came here to ask about her wellbeing and now looked at her. Some people never change even if they just face a death closely. Like her. I was just trying to be good but no. That woman don't want me to. So be it.

I said in calmly, "I see you are feeling better and do not worry about my intentions. They are all good despite yours. And get well soon. Nice talking to you." With that I left her room.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and noticed it was Vin. Smile immediately came on my face. I went to sat and picked his call.

"Hey."

"Hello Bella. Why do you sound like tired? Are you okay baby?"

I signed and said, "Yeah. It was a long day for me. Maybe that's why."

"What happened?"

I told him all the situation.

"Get well soon Mr. Stevens."

"Yeah."

Some woman's voice came through phone and she said something come to bed V but I can't make out clearly. I frowned. Where is he? Is he with someone? Maybe I am really tired and exhausted that's why I hear that. Whatever.

He cleared his throat and said, "Bella I have to go now. I'll talk to you later."

And without hearing my reply, he disconnect call.

What?

But at least he should hear my reply before cutting call like that. I didn't like his behaviour. Not even a little bit. Maybe my heads playing games with me and with my thoughts. Must be a important work.

I stood up and went to Uncle Fero's room. Nick was outside talking over the phone. He saw me and motioned me to wait a minute. I waited. He was talking like a businessman. Of course he is a businessman but still. He talked very confident about what he was saying. And while talking, hand on his pocket. Then he hang up and turned towards me.

I said, "It took more than a minute Mr. Stevens."

Whenever I say Mr. Stevens, he has a glint of amusement in his eyes. Like he loved to hear it from me. Just like Sir. Really mens are so weird. And have weird fantasy.

He smiled and said, "I'll drop you home and before you protest, don't you wanna shower because you smell very bad."

I gasped and smell my clothes. No I didn't smell that bad. Maybe some but not that bad.

But did he not just say it?

Did he?

He laughed at my horrified expression. I slapped his arm and without saying anything I went ahead. But he quickly catched my hand and pulled me towards him and whispered lowly, "You smell divine as always babygirl. And taste too."

Here we go again.

Then he pulled me along with me to his car. He was a truly gentleman. Always opens and closed door for me. Despite his mom's behaviour, she did raise her children's so well. I could give her that.

We reached home and I quickly opened my door before he opened it and about to go but he said, "Aren't you going to say me to come?"

Absolutely not.

I turned my head to say no but mom came and said chirpily, "Nick please come. You know you are always welcome. Come."

He was smirking at me. I quickly get inside and went towards my room. I could hear their whispers. "How someone look that hot and sexy in the morning is beyond my imagination Nicky" Sometimes mom was very blunt.

"What can I say love, someone is making me like that without saying out loudly." I was sure he was looking at me while saying.

My mom and Nick has close bonding like I have with uncle Fero. They always try to tease in front of my dad to get a reaction from him. Dad gets very jealous every time.

Small smile came on my face.

I quickly showered and put pants, still finding what to wear in my bra.

I gasped by the hands on my waist and half on my breast.

"This are begging for my attention and who am I to deny it babygirl." Nick huskily whispered in my ear.

"Nick, please let go of me. Mom will come." I weakly protested.

He just hummed in my ear and inhale deeply. Then let go me.

I quickly took top from my closet and wore it without turning.

He is sometimes an ass. A bigger one actually.

I signed and turned around but Mom' voice came from downstairs, "Sweety, come for breakfast. And ohh bring Nicky with you too."

I widened my eyes at Nick. How the fuck she did know he is here with me? I am sure it's one of the Mom's magic.

I cleared my throat and was about to say but Nick yelled, "Coming love."

I glared at him but he just shrugged.

Then without looking at him I went to open my bedroom door but he quickly said, "Damn babygirl. Your ass looks perfect in jeans."

Then he grabbed my ass and leave it before I say something.

Fucker.

I went after him.

Mom had a knowing smile on her face and that fucker had a smirk.

"So, are you treating my baby nice?" Mom asked Nick while eating her breakfast.

Why she have to ask that? And now?

"Mom he is not my boyfriend to treat me nice and you know that." I said chewing my food.

"Actually your daughter is a little stubborn and giving me hard time but nonetheless I try to treat her good but she being feisty, doesn't want to treat good. So I have my ways for her feisty nature." Nick gave this whole speech about how I was giving him hard time and about my stubbornness.

Wait a second. What he does mean by he has ways for my feisty nature?

"You know she is always like this since her birth and you do know her better. Hope your ways about my daughter are good." Then she winked at him.

Oh my god.

I cleared my throat. "You both knows that I am here."

"Oh yes my darling. We do know that." Mom said while smiling.

"And it's very hard to ignore you and your presence." Nick said lastly.

This two are making me mad.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
20.9K 1.2K 39
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...
156K 3K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...