Tragedy ° DEAN WINCHESTER

By bokuroos

show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy. [dean winchester x emery wilson] [supernatural; season one-three... More

oo. | playlist
o. | the origin story of emery wilson
i. | stanford, here we are
ii. | jericho california... what a wonderful place
iii. | well, it turns out constance was a bitch
iv. | hey we're rangers now i guess
vi. | decent pick-up lines
vii. | don't forget to breathe
viii. | sulfur leads to demonic possession
ix. | demons shouldn't be our problem
x. | bloody mary, three times in the bathroom mirror
xi. | i'm coming back to haunt both your asses
xii. | make it seem like a hooker
xiii. | i'm gonna miss my own funeral
xiv. | the sassier the better
xv. | screwdriver phobia
xvi. | in which the wilchester trio is busy
xvii. | she finally blew up
xviii. | emery, the vampire slayer
xix. | happily married couple
xx. | they're gone
xxi. | surprise!
xxii. | all she remembers
xxiii. | suffocating
xxiv. | goodbye
xxv. | it affects everyone differently
xxvi. | two words: f*** that
xxvii. | i hate carnivals
xxviii. | mind control or something
xxix. | psychic visions and dams
xxx. | missing in action
xxxi. | bitch; jerk
xxxii. | they made me slow dance
xxxiii. | it's just loki
xxxiv. | a whole new world
xxxv. | trust your gut
xxxvi. | death of a bachelor
xxxvii. | let it go
xxxviii. | beautiful flower
IMPORTANT; please read
xxxix. | in which emery is sick of everyone's shit
xl. | casualty of war
finale. | sacrifices and heroes
one shot. | love you goodbye
note; editing contest
note; editing results

v. | nobody likes a cannibal

97.3K 2.6K 4.4K
By bokuroos

Disclaimer; Still don't own Supernatural. Life sucks, I know.

Wendigo; Part Two
___________

"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh." -The Doctor

EMERY HAD BAGS UNDER HER EYES as she climbed into the backseat of the Impala the next morning. She hadn't slept a wink of sleep since the Winchester brothers had gotten in the night before. The brunette girl also didn't tell the boys she knew it was a Wendigo, because Emery was afraid.

She didn't know how she knew it was a Wendigo. And that's what scared her the most.

The girl could barely keep her eyes open as her head lulled back on the seat. She caught Dean's gaze in the rearview mirror, and the beautiful green was full guilt. Emery shook her head ever so slightly, trying to reassure the man that it wasn't his fault.

Like she mentioned before, she was absolutely terrified.

As they drove down the street to where Haley and her brother, plus the guide, were supposed to be, Emery thought. The guilt that was eating her alive was because of keeping John's secret, right? If she just told the boys, maybe they wouldn't be mad. Maybe they would realize why she had kept it.

"Hey, Dean-" Emery started, before she realized they had arrived at where Haley was.

"Yeah," Dean turned to look at the girl.

"Never mind," Emery shook her head.

The three hunters crawled out of the Impala, Dean saying something, but Emery was too distracted to listen.

"You're Rangers?" The old guy, who was obviously the guide, asked.

"That's right," Emery mumbled, walking past Dean and Haley. The old guy looked her up and down, his eyes meeting her's. She shook her head, rolling her eyes at the man.

"And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?" Haley asked.

Emery watched Dean looked down at his attire before looking back up at Haley and narrowing his eyes. He shook his head, saying "oh, sweetheart, I don't do shorts," before walking forward, going to stand beside Emery.

"So, you think this is funny? It's dangerous backroad country out there. Her brother might be hurt," the guide said, and Emery didn't bother learning his name.

Dean looked at Emery, before turning back to the old man. "Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all."

The group of six then started making their way into the forest toward Black Water Ridge. Emery had found herself walking next to Dean, who had decided to wrap his arm around her shoulders. And magically, even with the terrain sloping up and down, he managed to keep it there. Emery leaned her head on his shoulder, almost actually falling asleep while walking, her tiredness taking that effect.

"You should've stayed at the motel," Dean whispered.

"And miss all the action? Don't think so, Winchester," Emery retorted, giving Dean a wide smile.

Dean rolled his eyes before he unwrapped his arm, walking forward a few paces.

"So, Roy, seems like you did a little hunting?" Dean then spoke up, and Emery heard Haley catch up to her.

"Are you and Dean dating?" Haley asked, looking at the brunette with a quizzical look.

Emery almost choked on her spit.

"Why would you think that?" Emery squeaked, voice high pitched.

That question definitely woke her up.

"Just the way you two act," Haley said, focusing on where she was walking.

"No, we aren't dating," Emery answered the question, before everyone stopped. Dean and Roy looked like they were about to fight.

"Whatcha doing, Roy?" Dean asked, glaring at the guide. Emery found out his name.

Roy picked up a stick, and stabbed it into the ground. There was the sound of metal against metal, a bear trap snapping shut.

"You should watch where you're stepping," Roy scoffed. "Ranger."

Dean gave Roy's back a bitchface as the older man walked ahead, before turning backwards, stating, "that's a bear trap."

Emery laughed a little too hard. But then again, she was really over-tired, still running on two hours of sleep. Haley caught up with Dean, and seemed to start rambling about something. She then stopped him, and he nodded at Emery and Sam to pass, which they did.

Sam walked close to Emery, the two exchanging a glance as they kept on trekking. They hiked for a bit, before Roy came to stop.

"This is it," he announced, "Black Water Ridge."

"What coordinates are we at?" Sam asked.

Roy dug in his backpack, pulling out a GPS. It made a noise, Roy pushing buttons on it, before announcing, "thirty five at minus one eleven."

Emery and Dean joined Sam, who was a little away from the group. Emery listened, before she came to realize something.

"You hear that?" Dean asked, looking at the two people beside him.

"Yep," Emery mumbled.

"Not even crickets," Sam declared.

"I'm gonna go take a look around," Roy stated, putting the GPS in the inside pocket of his vest.

The three hunters turned to look at him, Dean giving the man the most annoyed face Emery has ever seen him do.

"You shouldn't go off alone," Sam told him, looking back into the woods, where they were previously staring.

"That's sweet," Roy stated. Emery wanted to throttle him right then and there. "Don't worry about me."

With that, he walked between Sam and Dean, the latter giving him a death glare. Emery wanted to give him to the Wendigo personally, but calmed her thoughts. He looked pretty old, so he probably didn't have that much time left to live.

"Alright, everybody stays together," Dean stated with finality in his voice. He raised his eyebrows, questioning if anyone was going to fight him on this. When nobody didn't, he turned around, saying, "let's go," before following Roy.

Emery followed behind him, before they all sorta branched out in groups, looking for stuff that showed where Tommy might be.

"Haley, over here!" Roy called, and the five who were in the vicinity of each other rushed to where his voice was coming from.

They stopped when they got to a clearing. Emery looked around, eyebrows raised. All around the area were tents that were torn up, with some blood splatters staining them. Packs were laying forgotten, and there was a few electronics and other stuff laying scattered around the camp.

"Oh my God," Haley muttered, seemingly shocked.

"Looks like a grizzly," Roy commented and Emery almost throat punched him.

A grizzly wouldn't attack the camp like this. Maybe it would, Emery didn't know much about bears, but she would bet anything that a grizzly wouldn't attack like this.

They all walked forward, investigating the camp. Emery crouched down by one of the blood splatters, touching it with her finger tips.

"It's still a little fresh," Emery says to herself, feeling the sticky, thick substance on her finger tips.

"Tommy?" Haley called quietly, unclipping her backpack and dropping it. "Tommy?! Tommy?!"

Sam tried to shush the yelling girl, who had rushed forward, standing at the edge of the clearing.

"Why?" Haley asked.

"Something else might still be out there," Sam stated ominously, holding a hand to stop Haley from going any further.

"Emery! Sam!" Dean called.

The two younger hunters made their way to the older one. Emery noticed that he was crouched down, looking at something. They were the drag tracks from the Wendigo dragging it's victims away.

Emery and Sam crouched down on either side of Dean, and took in the sight.

"The bodies were dragged from the campsite," Dean stated. "But here, the tracks just vanish. It's weird."

The three stood up, looking out into the forest around them. Which, to Emery, was annoying. She had always hated the forest.

"I'll tell you what, it's no Skin Walker or Black Dog," Dean said. The three gazed around their surroundings for a little more, before Dean grabbed Emery's hand and dragged her away. The two came to a small spot that was vacant of people.

"Okay, what's going on?" He stated, his green eyes meeting Emery's blue ones.

"What do you mean?" Emery asked, searching Dean's face for any kind of clue.

"You've been acting strange ever since last night," Dean mumbled, his hand resting on Emery's shoulder now. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired," Emery lied, hoping to be convincing.

If she wasn't, Dean didn't tell her otherwise. He just sighed and dragged her by her hand back to the camp. Once in the clearing, he let go of Emery's hand, and walked up behind Haley, who was examining something in her hands.

He crouched down beside her as Emery walked over to Sam, opening her mouth to say something.

"Help!" Echoed through the forest, everyone turning their attention to where it was coming from. They all started running, Roy grabbing his rifle, and Dean grabbing the handgun that had been tucked in his waistband. All of them ran towards where the shouts were coming from. "Help!"

Emery stopped in her tracks as everyone kept running forward. It was drawing them away from camp. This was a distraction. The brunette ignored the Wendigo's diversion, running back to camp just in time to see the backpacks vanish.

She sighed in defeat, walking over to a log and sitting down. The girl sat staring at where the packs once were, before the group came back into the clearing, Sam in the lead.

"Our packs!" Haley exclaimed in defeat.

"So much for my GPS and Satellite phone," Roy commented and Emery gave him a funny look. Didn't he put one of them in the inside pocket of his vest? Unless she was seeing things, of course.

"What the hell's going on?" Haley demanded.

In that moment, all Emery wanted to do was sleep. She could feel the exhaustion seeping through her bones, and couldn't comprehend what anyone was saying anymore. The brunette got up and wobbled toward Dean, trying to make it too him without fainting from exhaustion. When Sam walked up to the guy and whispered in his ear, she knew that wasn't going to happen.

Emery, who was trying to keep her eyes open, plopped down on the forest ground, her body sinking so she was laying in the soft soil. Her eyes shut by themselves, and Emery drifted into a well needed nap.

☪✡

Emery woke up, her head laying on Sam's lap, a fire burning with everyone sitting around it. She blinked a couple times, trying to rid the sleepiness away.

"What happened?" She asked, turning her head to look at the talk boy.

"It's a Wendigo," Sam stated, looking down at the girl.

"I know," Emery retorted. "Ever since it mimicked the voice, I knew."

Dean then walked over, sitting beside the two of them. He looked at Sam, then at Emery, before addressing the male.

"You wanna tell me what's in that freaky head of your's?" Dean wondered, voice deep.

"Dean-" Sam started.

"No, you're not fine," Dean interrupted. Emery was glad they were having a little moment, so she closed her eyes again and pretended to drift back to sleep. She slowed her breathing, making sure she kept a rhythm to make it believable. "You're like a powder keg, man, it's not like you. I'm supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?"

"Dad's not here," Sam state after a short pause. "I mean, that much we know for sure right. He would've left us a message, a sign, right?"

Emery swelled with guilt. They were really worried about John, and here she was, hiding the most important evidence to his whereabouts. Emery almost broke down into tears. She was half the reason these boys had some pain. But she couldn't tell... she had orders. Even if they were from John.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Dean's deep voice agreed. "To tell you the truth, I don't think Dad has ever been to Lost Creek."

"Then, let's get these people back to town, and let's hit the road," Sam said. "Go find Dad. I mean, why are we still even here?" Emery heard something hit the soil, and realized Sam probably threw a stick in his anger.

She then heard Dean get up from beside Sam, and move to be sitting in front of him. Dean hit something, and Emery realized it was John's journal. Oh, this has got to be good.

"This is why," Dean stated. "This book. This was Dad's single, most valuable possession. Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he's passed it on to us. I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

Oh no.

"You know, saving people, hunting things. The family business."

Pause.

"That makes no sense," Sam stated. "Why- why doesn't he just call us? Why doesn't he tell us what he wants? Tell us where he is?"

Emery felt even more guilt. This was distressing Sam so much. More than Dean in fact. It's probably because the love of his life died in the same way his mother did.

"I don't know," Dean said softly. "But the way I see it, Dad's giving us a job to do, and I intend to do it."

"Dean," Sam said, his voice sounding almost... Broken. "No. I gotta find Dad. I gotta find Jessica's killer." There was a long pause. "It's the only thing I can think about."

"Okay, alright, Sam, we'll find them, I promise," Dean sounded sincere. "Listen to me, you gotta prepare yourself. I mean, this search could take a while. And all that anger, you can't keep it burning over the long haul, it's gonna kill you. You gotta have patience, man."

"How do you do it?" Sam asked. He let out a small laugh. "How does Dad do it?"

"Well, for one them," Dean stated. "I mean, I figure our family's so screwed to Hell, maybe we can help some others. Makes everything a little more bareable. Also, finding something or... someone to ground you helps, too."

Emery wondered if this meant all the one night stands he did over the past years.

"I'll tell you what else helps," Dean than said. "Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can."

"Help me!" Emery jumped up, along with the boys, and walked over to the others. "Please!"

Sam pointed a flashlight in the woods, as one of the people with a gun made sure it was ready to fire.

"Help!" The Wendigo shouted once more, trying to draw them out.

"He's trying to draw us out," Dean voiced Emery's thoughts... He was good at that. "Just stay cool. Stay put."

"Inside the magic circle?" Roy asked, almost mockingly.

"Shut up," Emery spat, glaring at the older man. "I'm sick and tired of your attitude, we are trying to save your life."

"Help!"

Dean walked over to Emery, patting her on the back while glaring at Roy.

"Help me!" Emery cringed at the voice full of terror and pain. Even if it was the Wendigo, it still sounded realistic. At the end of it's words, the thing let out an animalistic growl.

"Okay. That's no grizzly," Roy stated and Emery stuck her tongue out at him. She knew it was immature, she just had to do it though.

"It's okay," Haley tried to comfort her brother, Ben. "You'll be alright, I promise." They ducked down, away from where they would probably get hurt, which was a good idea.

The Wendigo made a sound behind Haley and Ben, Haley giving a shriek and trying to get away.

"It's here," Dean stated, all the hunters looking at the spot Haley was in. Dean and Roy pointed their guns at the spot. Emery was glad that Dean knew not to use. She kind of wanted to confiscate Roy's rifle though.

The Wendigo ended up running around the magic circle, trying to draw everyone out. Roy, being the dumb ass he is, tried shooting the thing. He wasted two bullets, before he got lucky on the third and the thing let out a pained shriek.

"I hit it!" The guide exclaimed, running to go see the thing.

"Roy!" Dean tried to stop him, like he tried to stop him from shooting. "Roy, no!"

The guy was gone anyway, not listening.

"Go, I'll take care of them!" Emery said, and Dean nodded before taking off after Roy, Sam following.

Emery looked at Haley and Ben, before making them sit on a log by the fire. She sat across from them, her eyebrows furrowed, listening. She heard some incoherent yelling, before she looked at the normal people again.

"Are you okay?" Emery asked softly, Haley and Ben giving her nods in return. They were too shocked to speak.

Dean and Sam came back a couple minutes later, explaining to everyone about how Roy didn't make it.

"Well, since I'm the most rested, I'll take first watch," Emery volunteered.

Dean tried to argue, but she gave him a look and his mouth shut instantly. He sighed, before finding a spot to lay down, so he could sleep.

☪✡

Emery had awaken from her slumber, her head on Dean's chest, his arms securing her to his body. It was weird, every time they seemed to fall asleep, they also seem to cuddle up to one another.

Emery didn't listen to Haley talk an hour later. In fact, she was actually kind of pissed at the girl. Why did she have to realize something was wrong? She could be safe in her bed right now, not being hunted down by a Wendigo.

Emery was looking at Dean's disheveled hair, before she giggled and motioned for him to come to her. He obliged, and Emery stood on her tiptoes, fixing Dean's hair like he usually did in the mornings. Well, she fixed it as best as she could.

Sam walked back into their sights after their moment was done, looking at everyone in the group.

"Hey," he said. "We have half a chance in daylight. And I, for one, wanna kill this evil son of a bitch."

Dean turned to him, "Well, hell, you know I'm in."

"You know I can't help myself," Emery laughed, smiling at her boys.

A couple minutes later, they were all gathered around Sam, who had John's journal, and was explaining what an Wendigo was. Emery zoned out, already knowing all about the creature and it's origins. She also knew how to kill it. Dean piped in, helping Sam explain.

At the end of the explanation, Emery chimed in, "All in all, nobody likes a cannibal."

After they made the weapons, the went trekking through the woods (again), trying to track down where the Wendigo was. They wandered for quite a while, before Sam called Dean and Emery over to where he was standing.

Emery looked up, noticing all the bloody scratches on the trees, and frowned. Why would the Wendigo hurt the trees like that?

"You know, I was thinking about the claw prints, so clear and distinct, they were almost too easy to follow," Sam stated, and Emery roles her eyes, throwing her hands in the air.

Suddenly, the thing was circling them once again, and growling. Haley, who was standing by a tree, looked up, before screaming and springing forward. Roy dropped from the tree, and Dean examined him, informing the group that his neck was broken.

"Okay, run, run, okay, go!" Dean shouted at everyone, pushing them forward, away from where he thought the beast was.

As they were running, Ben tripped on a root that was sticking out of the ground. Emery turned back with Sam, helping the guy up, reassuring him that they weren't going to leave him. They were still running when they heard Haley scream, Ben trying to run faster.

When he realized his efforts were futile, he yelled her name out. Sam walked forward and picked up the neck of a broken bottle, Emery's eyebrows raising.

"Dean!" She screamed, her voice echoing through the forest.

A few minutes later, Emery practically drawing blood from digging her nails into her palm from her clenched fists, she ignored the two boys, angrily trying to find a trail.

When she heard Ben call, "they went this way," she rushed to the boys' sides. She let out a laugh, noticing the rainbow colours of dropped peanut M&Ms

"It's better than bread crumbs," Sam stated, throwing away the M&M he had plucked out of Ben's hand.

"So that's where my M&Ms went," Emery commented, thinking out loud. "Huh. I'm so gonna kill him, if he's, you know, not already dead."

With that, the three of them followed a trail to an old, abandoned mine. When the three heard footsteps, they hid out of the sight, behind a wall. Emery kept ignoring the boys, and when the Wendigo left the mine, kept following the trail.

As they were walking over some wooden bridge type thing, it started creaking. Emery stopped, and looked back, which caused a chain reaction. Ben stopped, looking back at Sam as Sam stopped. And suddenly, the floor collapsed beneath them, and Emery was sent onto her ass.

When she looked up, however, she almost squealed in delight. Hanging from his wrist, was a unconscious Dean, next to an unconscious Haley.

"Dean," Emery whisper yelled, running over to the male. He woke up, grunting in pain, and Emery almost kissed him. Well actually, she did. She planted one on his cheek, smiling.

"Haley, wake up."

"Dean, are you all right?" Sam asked from behind Emery, but Dean's green eyes stayed on Emery.

"Yeah," he said, his face contorting in pain. "Hey, Emery, you mind kissing the pain away?"

"Depends, where is it?" The girl joked back, laughing.

"Everywhere, but mostly my lips," Dean joked again, laughing before his face contorted again.

Emery shook her head laughing as Sam cut Dean down, who collapsed in Emery's arms, who helped him sit down.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Emery asked.

"Yep, oh, yep, where is it?" Dean ground out, trying to hide the pain.

"It's gone for now," Sam told them.

Haley suddenly gasped, but Emery kept her eyes on Dean, trying to help with his pain for a little bit. He sent her a pained smile, and laughed a little when Emery jumped because Haley let out a scream.

Her brother Tommy was alive.

"Cut him down," she demanded, looking back at Sam.

Once they cut him down, and they had their little reunion, Dean stood up, holding three flare guns in his hands.

"Check it out," he passed one to Emery.

"Flare guns," Sam mumbled. "Those'll work."

With that, the group of seven, Sam and Ben helping support Haley and Tommy, Dean and Emery walking ahead, they tried to make it out of the Wendigo's lair. They heard some growling, the group stopping, Sam, Dean and Emery at the ready.

"Looks like someone's home for supper," Dean commented, looking around.

"We'll never out run it," Haley told him.

Dean paused, and Emery recognized the look of concentration on his face. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah, I think so," Sam retorted.

"Alright, listen to me, stay with Sam and Em, they're gonna get you outta here," Dean said.

"What are you gonna do?" Haley asked, and Emery rolled her eyes. He was obviously the distraction. It didn't take a genius to figure that out.

He winked at her before turning to Emery. "How about a kiss for the heroic hunter?"

"How about you come back and I'll plant one right on you," Emery joked. Dean gave her a wink too, before he ran away, going to distract/torch the thing.

"It's chow time, you freaky bastard!"

Emery almost laughed.

"Yeah, that's right, Baby," Dean taunted some more. "I taste good!"

He reached a turn in the tunnel, looking back and motioning for them to go, before running forward again. Emery and Sam lead them down a different tunnel, telling them to hurry as Dean's shouts became incoherent.

They were almost out when they all heard the growling get closer. Emery and Sam gave each other a look, and Haley caught on.

"Emery, Sam, no!"

"Go!" Sam demanded, the growling getting louder. They still haven't moved. "Go!"

With a look of despair, Haley limped her way out of the mine, supporting Tommy with Ben's help.

Sam and Emery did the very spy like thing, and hid themselves behind a wall. Emery heard Sam whisper some things to himself, before his eyes widened and he turned to look the other way.

Emery pushed herself further into the wall as Sam shot at the thing, before running away. The Wendigo was too distracted by Sam, and followed him, much to Emery's relief. Sam shot and missed, but now Emery could get a clean shot.

Sam hurried the non-hunters along, Emery creeping along behind them and the monster, trying not to alert it of her presence. When the group was stuck in a corner, Emery noticed Dean, and simultaneously, the two nodded heads. The thing reared up and roared, arching it's back.

"Hey!" Dean and Emery shouted in unison.

The thing turned around, and together, Dean and Emery shot their flare guns. The flare hit the creature in the chest, lighting the bitch on fire.

They all stood back as they thing burned, Emery smiling at the group.

"Does anyone having any marshmallows?" She asked, and her boys shot her a 'really?' look.

The next thing Emery knew, they were at the Rangers station, getting checked out by paramedics. She was sitting cuddled up to Dean, trying to warn herself in the cold night.

The shock blanket they had gave her wasn't helping to keep her temperature up.

Dean had his arm wrapped around the girls shoulders, knowing that she was trying to warm herself. She usually was, most of the time.

Haley had already talked to Dean and Emery, explaining how she was thankful, and she didn't know how to repay them, until a paramedic had came and got her to ride with Tommy in the ambulance. The last thing she said was that she hoped they found their father.

Emery pushed away the guilt this time.

So, Emery waved goodbye as she sat cuddled next to Dean on the hood of the Impala. Sam came and joined them as the ambulance drove away.

"Man, I hate camping," Dean said. Emery tried to hide her giggles.

"Me too," Sam said, and this time the brunette burst into laughter.

The two smiled at the girl, who had her head thrown back, bubbles of laughter falling past her lips. When she finally calmed down, Dean smirked.

"So, do I get that kiss now?" Dean asked, and Emery laughed.

She leaned up and kissed Dean on the cheek, who pouted adorably.

"That's not what I meant!"

"You didn't say where to kiss you!" Emery laughed, jumping off the hood.

"Hey, Emery, can you take front seat? I wanna snooze in the back," Sam asked, and Emery nodded, climbing into the passenger side.

She watched the boys converse for a bit more, sitting on the Impala's hood, before they finally got up and made their way into the car. Dean entered the driver's side, while Sam laid down in the back falling asleep almost instantly.

Dean started up the Impala, revved the engine a few times before speeding away from the town of Lost Creek.

And off into the night they went.

________

edited.

i know i changed the ending, but sam should never be allowed to driver the impala. like ever. don't get me wrong, sam is cool, but i have a love/hate relationship with the guy.

so please don't hate me, ilysm, and i'm thinking about making a sam fic.

what do you guys think?

p.s THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH FOR READING (1K HOLY DEAN WINCHESTER) THIS AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND IT MEANS THE WORLD AND ILYSSM OMG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 295 52
[Season 3] When Sara falls into the clutches of a dangerous kidnapping plot, she can't imagine the life-changing events that would follow. By a twist...
13.7K 444 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
25.2K 698 119
"You sure" "Callie, it's been three years since I last held you in my arms" Have you ever thought you would lose the love of your life? Have you eve...
106K 2.5K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...