letters | kim mingyu

By xuminggless

"i miss you.." More

one : mingyu's letter
three : mingyu's letter
four : mingyu's letter
five
six
seven : hyejin's letter
eight
nine
ten
eleven
c !

two : mingyu's letter

235 5 0
By xuminggless

it's been seven months now. i still see you when i close my eyes, i miss you the same way i did before. maybe even more? i don't know.

you'll probably never see this. i don't think i'll put stamps on these letters for them to be delivered to you either.

i haven't been able to move on. i know it's selfish to write letters like this. you know writing your ex letters? not appropriate at all. i would throw away these letters if i were you. if you ever receive them of course.

i miss you. i miss your smile, your laugh whenever we get into those cheesy tickle fights and i miss the times where i would wake up to see you right by my side.

i miss you...
- mingyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
76.4K 3.8K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
4.1K 201 16
i will never be yours i am not your toy you mother fucker jaehyun!!
3.8K 261 33
"Will you come with me to have an icecream?" He asked showing his wide smile "Idiot" she muttered lowly and walked away leaving him dumbfounded _____...