LOWKEY

Por kris_sirk_kris

"Should we tell them about us?" "No. Not yet" "So we'll hide it then?" "Yeah. Let's keep it lowkey" Más

A/N
SCHOOL; TRANSFEREE
COUNCIL;LISA
RUNAWAY ; JENNIE
KIM ; MANOBAN
FRIENDS ; BULLIES
LUNCH ; DINNER
UNEXPECTED
JISOO ; VISIT
V
PRACTICE ; EXCUSES
WORK ; PLAY
HIT ; AID
BATHROOM
DATE
WIFE ; ROSÉ
CHAPERON
PARENTS ; PLANS
STUBBORN
SIGN
TRIP : NAUSEA
ARRIVED
DAY 01
DAY 02
DROWN ; SAVED
BACK HOME
SNEAK PEEK
SURPRISE ; WALK
MEET ; JONGIN
BLONDE
BOOTH ; HANDCUFFS
CONFESSION
TRUTH ; DARE
FOUND
LOWKEY

RUMORS ; JEALOUS

7K 262 76
Por kris_sirk_kris

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie was happily walking down the hallway to her first class. She was excited to meet her friends again because she and Lisa had skipped school yesterday. They were just cuddling and kissing and Jennie was beyond happy.

She was almost late earlier because Lisa doesn't want to get up and just want to sleep the entire day but Jennie forced her to get out of bed.

Jennie wanted Lisa to go shower first because she presented to prepare their breakfast since Lisa mostly do it.
When Lisa didn't budged, Jennie told her to take a shower with her which immediately snapped Lisa out of her drowsiness.

She looked at the brunnete but Jennie was already laughing. She teased how Lisa looked like when she mentioned they'd shower together making Lisa groaned.

She then remained silent the entire morning until they were in front of their school. Jennie shrugged her shoulders and didn't make a big deal about it.

She peeked inside the classroom and saw some of her classmates already inside. Once Jennie stepped in, all the eyes were on her. She ignored it like the usual since she's used to their stares.

They were obviously talking about her especially since the news spread about how the council president had kissed her while they were in camp.

Of course it wasn't almost true. Lisa did not kiss her, of course. She was drowning so Lisa had to do something. As the news spread around the entire campus, there had been different versions of it and others exaggerated by telling Lisa kissed her when it's not really a kiss.

Jennie doesn't know it of course. She was absent the other day so she had no clue that there's a rumor about her and Lisa.

Her friends, on the other hand knows about it and was planning to tell her about the rumor once she attend school but when she saw how Jennie walked towards her seat happily, she decided to not tell the brunnete about it.

Besides, they knew what really happened so there's nothing to be worried about.

Jennie sat on her chair and faced her seatmate to greet him.

"Good morning, seatmate! Did you miss me?"

"I miss how silent my life is not until you came" he said without looking at her.

Jennie just giggled and turn around but her smile faded when she realized Tzuyu was the only one who greeted her.

"Hi Jennie" she said and smiled at the brunnete.

Jennie noticed something was off with Tzuyu at the moment. Her smile was different.

"Hello, yoda. Where is Sana?" She asked and look at the empty seat beside the tall girl.

"She uhm she have something important to fix at home. She'll join us soon" she said and forced a smile at Jennie.

The brunnete wanted to ask her what was wrong but miss Dara finally came in so she fixed herself and faced the teacher.

Jennie was becoming conscious of the stares. It wasn't so disturbing at first but she realized every move she was doing, someone would look at her weirdly. Others are even glaring at her and she doesn't know what she did wrong to those people because she is not close with them.

She's currently on her way towards her locker to place some books inside. Irene and Tzuyu aren't around because they have to do something. They insisted Jennie to wait for them but Jennie being Jennie, she did not listen and told the two that she'll be quick.

When she finally sees her locker nearby, she sighed in relief and immediately ran towards it but someone held her wrist and pushed her to the wall making her groaned.

Her books dropped on the floor and she was holding her arm. She winced in pain because the impact had obviously hurt her.

"You fucking cunt!"

Jennie look up to the owner of the voice and her eyes widen when she Nayeon together with all of her friends. They were glaring at her and the bunny was obviously the one who's really furious right now.

"W-what? What did I do?"

"Pretending to be innocent huh? You really did it on purpose didn't you?!"

"Do what? I don't know what you're saying" she said truthfully but the bunny wasn't getting it.

She was really mad.

"You did it purpose! You wanted me out of the entire trip just so you could have Lisa all for yourself. Pretending you're some innocent girl when the truth is, you're more than a whore!" Her words were sharp but Jennie wasn't hurt by it because she doesn't understand the words she had just used.

"Please, I don't understand what you're saying"

Nayeon inhaled sharply before lifting her hand, ready to slap Jennie.

Jennie closed her eyes and waited for the painful slap but all she heard were loud gasps.

She opened her eyes and saw Nayeon on the floor while looking up. She followed where she was looking and she saw V looking at her coldly.

"What are you trying to do to her?" He asked her and Nayeon shake her head.

"N-nothing"

"Leave Jennie alone and pester someone else"

V look at the brunnete and his heart shattered when he saw how scared she was. She saw the books scattered in front of Jennie and he bent down to get them.

"You okay?"

Jennie nodded and forced a smile at him. He placed his arm around her shoulder and they walked away.

He walked Jennie towards her locker and the brunnete gave him a timid "thanks".

He didn't left her side to make sure Jennie wouldn't get hurt again.

Lisa was currently patrolling around the hallways. She's making sure none of the students are gossiping around school grounds because it's not yet their break time.

It's supposed to be Karina and Winter's turn right now but the two are nowhere to be found. They are definitely gonna get a punishment later and Lisa is pissed.

Every student she found on the hallway gets a glare and they immediately knew what's best for them than to test the president's temper. They immediately went inside their perspective classroom leaving the hallway empty.

As Lisa continued to walk around, she noticed a pair standing not so far from her. She walked towards them and was ready to give them some lectures when the taller guy moved away a little and she saw Jennie.

Her heart jumped in joy and there is definitely no way she'll put the girl in trouble.
Just call her bias because that's definitely what she is.

She couldn't help herself to smile as she walked towards the brunnete but she stopped on her track when she finally realized she wasn't alone.

She saw V standing beside her fiancee and was currently talking to her. Her hands balled into a fist when she saw how he placed some strands of Jennie's hair behind her ear.

The nerve. That's her job for fuck's sake!

She gritted her teeth especially when she saw how Jennie was smiling brightly towards him.

Their gaze finally met and Jennie couldn't help herself but suddenly felt scared when she saw how Lisa was looking at her.

She was about to walked towards the taller girl when Lisa turned around and walked away.

Lisa was mad.

Lisa was jealous.

She couldn't help but yell at the students she passed by because she's not in the mood.

She'll have to face the consequences of her action inside her uncle's office later.
Right now, she just want the heavy feeling inside her out.

She noticed a blonde girl leaning on the wall while hugging her knees. Lisa walked towards her and was ready to shout when the girl suddenly lifted her head.

"Somi?"

Somi sniffed and her tears were visible. She got up and immediately hugged Lisa tightly.

Lisa was stunned at first but hugged her afterwards.

"What happened?"

"M-my brother. He's being a pain in the ass again. It's so frustrating" she said while sobbing on her Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa patted her back as she let the blonde cried in her arms.
Some students who saw them in that state immediately gossiped about it.

"What did he do this time?"

"He punched a freshman. The boy's parents went here but my brother didn't face them but me. They were so angry and was blaming me because I wasn't looking out for him. I'm doing my best!" Lisa can feel her frustration that she even gripped on Lisa's uniform.

"I'm going to talk to your brother. If this keeps going on, I'm sorry but we have to do some action, Somi. Your brother could get an expulsion and I wouldn't care if he miss the big game or not"

"I-I understand"

"Shhh, stop crying now"

They stayed in that position for too long.

Jennie who was still following where Lisa went saw how the tall girl rubbed the blonde's back.

Her eyes darken and she gritted her teeth. She was waiting for Lisa to look at her but the tall girl is too occupied hugging the blonde.

V who was following behind her saw the councils. He scoffed and crossed his arms while looking at them.

"I can't believe they're doing that on school ground" he said as he stared at the two.

"Why?" Jennie asked but didn't look at him.

She was busy looking...no, glaring at the two.

"Because they're councils? They're supposed to be role models of all the students here. I'm not against them being in a relationship. As long as they don't show it to others, it's fine" he said and smirked.

He was indeed happy that Lisa seems to have interest on someone else. That way, she can have Jennie for himself.

He heard Jennie scoffed before stormed away. V immediately followed her like a puppy.

Jennie was pissed.

The rumors she's now hearing isn't helping at all.

She heard from the students she passed by that Jeon Somi, the council secretary have a huge crush on the president since their freshman year.

They said Somi once tried to confess to Lisa but the black haired girl didn't return her feelings since she only sees the blonde as a younger sibling.

Jennie didn't know it. Lisa had never mentioned something about it that's why she's mad right now.

She is definitely going to have a talk with Lisa.

The Academy's foundation day is about to come.
They only have 3 weeks to prepare for the big day.

It's the 67th founding anniversary of the Lee Academy and the councils are now busy preparing for it.

They almost have a meeting everyday since last week regarding that matter. The rest of the councils already planned some events for the foundation day while the president and the v-president were on the trip and Lisa and Seulgi will be checking it.

Somi decided to help the two as well since she doesn't have anything to do. She doesn't want to think about her brother's childishness and just let their parents fix it.

"So, should we be do at Lisa's place?" Seulgi asked while fixing the papers on the table.

"What? No. Let's just meet at a cafe or something. My apartment is messy"

Wrong. She can't let people be in her apartment because Jennie is there.
She can't risk it.

"What? Why not? We always stay at your home. How about a sleep over hm?"

"Nope. I'll just text the address to you guys" Lisa stood up and grab her bag.

She's still a little upset and she need a word with her fiancee.
She didn't wait for the two and just left the office.
She knows Jennie is already home right now so she prepared herself.

Once she reached home, she saw no one on the living room. There was no noise coming from the kitchen too so she thought Jennie is probably inside their room.

She walked towards the door and opened it. She peeked inside and she did saw the brunette leaning on the headboard with arms crossed. She is wearing one of Lisa's sweatshirt and of course, she have no shorts on.

She seems to be glaring at the sheets and Lisa wondered if it smells or not.

She walked inside and placed her bag on the table. Jennie didn't look at her and continued to glare at their bed.

Lisa sighed and changed her clothes. She chose to wear a black oversized shirt and white jogger pants.

She'll only be meeting with her friends anyway and they wouldn't take long.
She look at Jennie one more time before walking towards her side.

"I'm going out. I'll be back before 9" she said but Jennie didn't look up to her.

"I'll order you some dinner. I need to meet with my friends tonight" she continued and she heard Jennie scoffed.

"Your friends? Do you mean Somi?"

"Uh yes? Why?"

"Okay"

"Are you okay?"

Jennie didn't answer. Lisa sighed and rubbed her nape before looking at the girl once more.

"Seulgi will be there. We won't take long"

"So Seulgi's the chaperon now?"

"Jennie, what are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing. You can go. I'm sure you can't wait to meet that person who have a huge crush on you"

Lisa let out a chuckle and shake her head.

"Are you referring to Somi? Where did you even get that idea?"

"You didn't even deny it! So it is true then" Jennie look up to her and glare.

"You're being so childish right not, Kim. Somi is like a sister to me. Since when did you have an issue with her?"

"Since I saw the both of you hugging in the middle of the hallway!"

Lisa closed her mouth and just stare at her. She didn't noticed Jennie followed her and saw them.

"We're not doing anything wrong, Jennie, she needed me"

"Yeah sure. Whatever"

Lisa should be hugging and kissing her right now but the tall girl is still upset with the scene she saw too.

She didn't want to make the brunnete angrier so she decided to just let it slide for the night.

"Talk to me when you're no longer throwing tantrums like a baby. I'll be back" she leaned down to kiss Jennie on the head but the brunnete move to the side.

Lisa could only sigh and played with the key on her finger before walking out.

She doesn't want her friends to wait so she decided to just talk with her fiancee once she's back home.

"Guard her while I'm gone" she told Leo who's currently lying on the sofa.

She walked towards the door and opened it but her eyes widen when she saw Seulgi and Somi standing outside.

"Surprise!" They both said.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well, you didn't text us any address, Lisa so we just decided to go here. Can we come in?"

Shit

She totally forgot about it since she was too occupied thinking of Jennie. She noticed her friends are still in there uniform indicating they didn't go home and just went straight to Lisa's apartment.

"We also brought some snacks already just in case we get hungry later"

"Let's just go out. It's my treat" Lisa tried to bribe them but of course, it's no use.

"Oh fuck that. We're already here anyway besides, Somi's feet hurts" Seulgi pushed her aside and went inside.

Lisa panicked and hope Jennie can hear them so the brunnete would hide herself.

"Wow, your apartment is a little different now" Somi said as she look around the place.

"Yeah. Since when did you like pink?" Seulgi asked her and saw Leo on the sofa.

"I wanted to try something new. There's nothing really good here so let's just go"

Lisa was ready to drag the two out but she froze when she saw the door of her bedroom opened.

"Lisayahhhh...." She saw a crying kitten walking out.

"....you're really going to leave me without kisses?" She sniffed and rubbed her eyes before looking at the tall girl.

Her breath hitched when she saw Lisa was not alone.
Lisa sighed and let go of her friends' arms.

Well shit.

-------------------------

Busted.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
105K 2.6K 32
"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you fight with me?" "What I am to you? Am I not...
188K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
61.6K 3K 12
In which the awkward and shy girl Jennie used to know became a stranger. *** A sequel to "The Day We Met". (It's best if you read it first)