His deadly assassin

Par JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... Plus

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

the sit down.

6.9K 231 23
Par JasmineCline9

Blacks pov
Me and lulu basically talked all night she has some concerns and she got every right to feel the way she feels but I know my heart and soul belong to her so she ain't got shit to worry about. Lu lu had to go on a mission so its just me at the crib when I heard a knock on the door. I missed my babe so I decided to call her see what she up to.

"Hey babe whats going on?" She asked putting me on face time.

"Fuck happen to your face?"

She had a small gash in her face.

"Bitch scratched me but whats up?" She asked.

"Debating if I still wanna do this meet up with Samantha."

"I mean you got to do it eventually why not now?" She asked as she drove.

"Because I mean honestly what do I really even say."

"Dont say shit let her explain then talk about it calmly no need to yell or shout." She said.

"Who said anything about yelling?"

She stale faced me and I chuckled.

"If you don't stop it we argue and yell all the damn time and usually you start the argument then wanna cuddle up later." She said.

"You my wifey I can do that with you but she different she someone that might have hid my child from me and I didn't know shit then on top of that I got this crazy ass bitch faith on my case its alot."

"Thats what happens when you fuck every who walking." She said.

"I ain't trying to hear all that."

"See there's your problem right there you don't fucking listen." She said rolling her eyes.

"Roll them eyes again if you bad."

She rolled them again then flipped me off.

"Oh you think you tuff huh?"

"Fuck you mean I think? I know? Trust me you don't wanna try my gangsta."

"Na you don't wanna try me you know better."

"You ain't going to bust a grape shut the fuck up." She said.

I fell out laughing because her lil ass really think she run me.

"Na you shut the fuck up before you get fucked up around here."

Tell me why her as going to look around.

"What you looking for?"

"The mind you clearly have lost ohhh wait till I come home Im fucking you up." She said.

"Yup bring that fine ass home so I can fuck that walk up before we have to leave."

"Na we gonna box before we go any where you got me fucked up talking out the side of your neck like your mr.getbad." She said.

I heard her coming in the garage I automatically got behind the door leaving my phone on the couch face down once she walked through that door I automatically snatched her lil ass up scarring her.

"Ahhh black put me down!" She yelled.

"Na what was all that shit you was talking boosie bad ass whats good?"

She tried to get out my grasp but couldn't move.

"Uhuh why you holding my hands and arms down?" She asked.

"Because I was born at night not last night."

"Smart man now put me down ass hole." She said laughing.

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about it."

"You got to let me go to do that." She said.

"You ain't going to fuck me up?"

"No." She said.

I was hesitant but I let her go she turned around and gave me a kiss and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too but come on we got to meet Samantha and London in a hour." She said.

I nodded we went in the shower did a lil something something got out and started to get dressed.

"Oh babe before I forget I won't be here for 2 weeks." She said.

"Fuck you going?"

"Remember I told you my annual girls trip is coming up?" She asked.

I need to stop smoking so much because I don't remember shit about that.

"Na I don't."

"Dave i told you last week." She said.

"My bad I damn near forgot when you going?"

"Next week we going to cuba." She said.

I nodded.

"I got a trap out there what part?"

"Havanna." She said.

"Okay thats wassup."

"I know I'm so excited." She said happy.

"Damn two weeks what I'm going to do with out my babe around to annoy the fuck out of me." I said kissing her neck.

"Im pretty sure you will think of something but im going to miss you so much." She said.

"Me too."

"Well come on lets get this over with."

She nodded we walked downstairs then headed to the car..

"Babe take my picture." She said.

"Sexy ass."

"Thank you babe come on lets head out." She said.

I opened the car door for her then walk to my side im just hoping no bullshit pops off.

Lulus pov

"You seriously rolling a blunt right now?" I asked as we sat down to look at our menus.

"Hell yeah I need to calm my nerves down." He said.

"True."

A calm black is what I want because that other black ain't to nice he will not hesitate to air this bitch out. As we where talking I seen hoemantha I mean Samantha and some dude walking up but no London.

"Remeber be calm."

He was not hearing me at all its about to be a shit show.

"Hello Dave. Hey lulu is it?" She asked.

"Yep thats me babe say hi."

He had that look on his face I already know he ain't trying to be friendly. I just squeezed his hand.

"Wassup who this?" He asked.

"Oh this is..."

"Landon?" As I looked closely.

"Lulu is that you?"

He said giving me a hug landon was my best friend in my old hood we lost touch but we still keep up through it.

"Yeah its me what are you doing here?"

"I live here now."

"Okay okay well this is my man black."

"Nice to meet you."

Black simply nodded. Well I tried.

"Look no offense but I didn't come here to make nice talk why the fuck you ain't tell me I had a kid?" Dave asked.

"I was afraid it was after we broke up and everyone was telling me you never wanted to see me again."

Duh your dumbass cheated hoe.

"Regardless of everything you should have told me that damn near what 5 years out of her life thats fucked up." Dave said..

"That wasn't my intention i-"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR IN-"

I had to grab black because he was pissed.

"Black calm down yelling ain't going to get you no where."

"Listen to your girl she's a smart women." Landon said.

"Yo wh-".

"Landon can you not."

It got quiet for a moment.

"Look yall both need to talk right now we shouldn't be apart of this." I said.

"Yeah I agree with lulu this is On you too you guys need to talk this out like adults with interference from me or her." Landon said.

"So I going to grab a drink and yall too need to sit down and talk like now babe I'll be right over there if you need me."

He nodded and I gave him a kiss but he deepened it then I walked away this was alot as I was sitting at the bar Landon comes up to me.

"Ms.lulu baby how are you? How you been?" He asked.

"Good good you know me but whats up with you and ms.thang over there."

"Oh you mean ms.two dollar weave special girl im just here for a check." He said with his signature head roll.

See the Landon i know is gay i knew something was up when he suggested they talk alone.

"Im guessing you got some info since you the one that said they should talk separately."

"Look I ain't one to gossip and you didn't hear this from me but ol girl is a snake a gutter snake at that you need to watch her and that dude she roll with." He said.

"What dude?"

"Mula and if you need some evidence you know where to find me."

"I appreciate that."

"You still my pudd i got you." He said toasting our glasses.

"I'll be there tomorrow at 2 but shhh here they come."

"Come on babe we out." Dave said.

"Yall work every thing out?"

"Yeah come on we got some shit to handle."

I nodded and waved bye I knew something was going down.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

956K 22.2K 53
Karin is a full time college student majoring in fashion and minoring in cosmetology. Her focus is and has always been on getting out of New York. Wh...
543K 27.5K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...