Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

By 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... More

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 2. HeeKi
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 11. [Double Take]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞
Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

oneshot 7. [Water Boy]

3.4K 82 108
By 0HyunseungX

Ship: Heeseung×Niki

This was a "request" made by sasha_kimseo on my board!

Hope you like it!

Start!

He was just a water boy and the other was the soccer captain.

---------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung sat at the bench, watching HYBE and SM compete in the finals.

The match was close, a 13-14.

Though SM team was leading, he continued to hope that HYBE would win.

The roaring cheers from the audience made him wince, it was so loud.

He focused back onto the game, currently, Shota was currently surrounded by 3 opponents, resulting in him not knowing where to go.

Heeseung anxiously nibbled on his bottom lip as he watched Sian from his team try to get into a free spot without another opposing teammate block Shota's way of passing the ball.

Once he sent Shota the signal to pass the ball, Shota distracted the 3 males with other hand gestures and aimed it in the another way before kicking the ball, hard, with his other leg in Sian's direction faster than the speed of light.

Heeseung heaved a sigh of relief watching Sian run while dribbling the checkered ball.

The SM team seemed shock by the skill and was dumbfounded.

Before they had the time to react, Sian passed the ball to Jay, the vice captain from their team and they aimed for the goal. The goal keeper which Heeseung recognised as Juyeon fell on the ground, not being able to block the ball.

Just then, the whistle blew.

"Time for a break! Round 1, 14-14. A draw. 3 minutes!" The referee called out.

Heeseung immediately snapped back into reality, grabbing 11 water bottles and some towels for the team.

He distributed the items to the members while Niki, the captain briefed through their plans.

The teammates panted, sweat trickling down their forehead as their shirts stuck to their back.

"Can Kevin take my spot instead? I feel like I'm dying." Gunwoo groaned.

Heeseung nodded his head, signalling for Kevin to come over as well as bringing Gunwoo to the bench, giving him a small electronic fan.

"Thanks Seung-ah." Gunwoo muttered, closing his eyes as he felt the breeze hit his face.

"No problem, Gunwoo." He replied back, getting a towel for his friend.

Just then, the whistle blew again.

"SM's ball! Get into your positions," the referee shouted, "1...2...3... START!"

When SM team was about to score, Sunghoon quickly ran up to the boy who had the ball, which was Eric, and blocked Eric's way, resulting in the ball being kicked through Sunghoon's legs which Niki was behind.

He began running to the other side of the field, ball dribbling on the ground while other opponents tried to catch up.

Unfortunately, an opponent managed to catch up to Niki's speed and stuck out his foot, which Niki couldn't avoid in time.

Everything seemed to pass in slow motion, the crowd's distressed cries for the star player, the way Heeseung covered his mouth in shock and the way Niki tripped over the other's foot, causing him to tumble forward and soon he let out a pained yelp, immediately sitting up, holding onto his ankle.

"Okay MOVE ASIDE!" The referee shouted, going onto the field.

"That moron made Niki oppa trip over!!"
"How shallow of him to do so!"
"I think that guy is Sunwoo? Player 10!"
"Guy knew he wouldn't win and just let out the final blow and called it a day!"
"Pathetic.."

Heeseung heard the comments ring into his ears before realising, right.

Whenever the player was injured, he would have to bring them to the nurse's office.

Grabbing a nearby wheelchair, which he didn't know why it was there, but he still took it, Heeseung quietly stood up and walked over to the center where the crowd was at and wordlessly helped Niki up and onto the wheelchair.

While the referee and the other teammates were working things out, he sighed and pushed Niki to the nurse's office.

On the way there, it was so quiet. None of them spoke.

Heeseung's monotonous face while slowly pushing the wheelchair and Niki feeling ashamed.

When they arrived at the nurse's office, Heeseung immediately went to the cupboard where the nurse kept the supplies.

What for label it as a nurse's office when she isn't here half of the time?

Heeseung wordlessly kneeled down, tending to Niki's ankle.

"Oh come on~ Please talk to me! Did I make you mad?" Niki whined, not liking the way his boyfriend was acting towards him.

Sighing, Heeseung spoke up, "You knew the bet didn't mean anything to me right?"

He continued applying some ointment onto his injured area as Niki looked down.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Niki! How are you?" Niki looked up from his phone, he was waiting for Heeseung's classes to be finished.

Rolling his eyes, he responded, "Hello Sunwoo, pleasure to meet you here."

"I heard you're dating your water boy now," the boy, Sunwoo, began. Niki's blood boiled.

"Yes. And?" He replied, gritting his teeth.

"Man, your standards really dropped. There are many beautiful ladies out there who would love to date you. And you chose him." Sunwoo said, face morphing into one of disgust when Heeseung's name came out of his mouth.

"For the last time. I am GAY. And why dont you go date the so called 'beautiful ladies' instead? Heeseung is way more beautiful than them, kinder, smarter and everything else." Niki debated, venom evident in his tone.

"My, my. You call that geek pretty? Last time I checked, he still looked like a bald Eagle that was painted a dirty red." Sunwoo smirked.

"Oh shut up. Just because Shota left you for Juhwan doesn't mean you should butt into my business." Niki retorted, amusement filled his eyes as he watched Sunwoo's face turn sour.

"Fine. Next Friday is the final match between the both of us right? You win, I leave you and your water boy alone. I win, I get to say whatever nonsense o want about your relationship." Sunwoo stated, a smug smile on his face.

Niki clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Fine. Get ready to loose." He stuck his tongue out.

Just then, Heeseung came out from his meeting with the student council. He was the vice head.

Niki's expression of irritation immediately faded away and he grinned when he saw his boyfriend, immediately going in for a hug which was returned back.

Niki smirked as he watched Sunwoo's eyes widen.

Heeseung had a glow up from the last time Sunwoo saw him.

His old maroon hair now turned slightly redish, he just dyed it. His old square, black glasses was replaced with golden rimmed circle ones. New dangly earrings adorned his ears and he now always smiled.

His usual baggy clothes were no where to be seen as he had to wear the uniform for the meeting. High-waisted pants showing off his long legs and small waist, and the shirt outlined his figure.

Sunwoo was now invisible as Niki only had his attention on his pretty boyfriend who was talking about some arrangements for classes to Niki, eyes sparkling as his idea had been noticed by the teachers.

Sunwoo fumed before stomping away, muttering incoherent words.

Soon after, the couple reached their dorm and Niki told Heeseung when he was cooking about his meeting with Sunwoo

"Niki, you know he doesn't bother me right?" Heeseung hummed, shaking his head as he heard the sentence come out of his boyfriend's mouth.

Niki inevitably pouted, "But if I do win, then I still get an advantage!" Heeseung chuckled, putting his head on Niki's shoulder as the younger wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

"Your height and your behaviour do not match at all~ you big baby." Heeseung laughed, removing his head from the younger's shoulders and continued making food for the both of them.

"But you're my baby~" Niki teased as Heeseung pouted.

"No food for you then..." He sulked as Niki doubled over in laughter, placing a soft kiss on Heeseung's neck. Satisfied as his face turned as red as his hair.

"But I will win the finals, just for you babe."

---------------------------------------------------------

"But I said I'd win right? And I did! A point before my next goal, which was destroyed by that moron." Niki joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Heeseung gave him a glare and shook his head.

"Now you're going to be on a wheelchair for at least the next 2 weeks. Maybe 1 if I further examine it. It doesn't seem too serious, just a swell." Heeseung guessed, comparing the two feet. The right one seemed more swollen.

"Does it hurt here?" Heeseung asked, pressing lightly on the swollen area. He recieved a howl of pain in return and immediately apologised.

"You owe me a kiss!" Niki yelled.

"Nope!" Heeseung replied, about to leave when Niki pulled him back by his wrist, making him stumble back. Luckily or unluckily, he ended up on Niki's lap.

"Wha-" Heeseung was cut off by a pair of lips on his own.

In the end, he returned the kiss, hands trailing to the younger's hair as the younger held his waist.

He was just a water boy who had caught the eye of the soccer captain.

He wasn't just a water boy.

He was the captain's lover.

End-

Did you like it? I hope you did! The was actually a bit short, but heh...

FYI, team HYBE consisted of Enha and my babies from T1419! They are such talented souls, I love them very much! Please do go check them out! Their sings are beautiful. On SM team, I only mentioned The Boyz. Please do go check them out!!

Have a good day/night loves!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 456 20
just random oneshots and scenarios involving any and every ships of enhypen members. REQUEST ACCEPTED on the request page. please give me ideas wh...
38.1K 406 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!
563K 10.3K 171
Hi readers~ requests are [✔️] As stated by the title, this is mpreg, if this content makes you feel uncomfortable please do not read. At anytime yo...
236K 4.9K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)