Amnesia Girl

By blondbooknerd

1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific acc... More

Housekeeping
Riley - Age 6
Riley - Age 8 & 9
Riley - Age 13
Riley - Age 16
Hunter's POV
3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19
K,M,L,H's POV
Andrea or Riley?
Your Name Is Riley
You're Ours And We're Yours
Riley - Age 19
Moving Forward
A Near Miss
After The Fact
Summertime
Used And Abused
Searching for Riley
Rescuing Riley
Prognosis Unknown
The Start of Recovery
Healing Takes Time
The Start of Closure
Endgame
Epilogue

Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)

1.9K 56 2
By blondbooknerd

As Riley went down the river drifting in and out of consciousness memories of moving forward with the guys physically flashed through her brain.

Hunter was the first one to make a move. They were sitting in the back yard feet dangling in the water. Riley was wearing a very skimpy bikini that showed almost everything. Hunter was caressing her back and his fingers kept going lower and lower. She shivered as his fingers grazed her bikini bottom. "Hunter," she murmured. 

Hunter smirked at her, "Yes sweetheart?"

"What do you think you are doing?"

Hunter chuckled, "What do you think I'm trying to do?"

Riley shrugged, "I think you want to take advantage of me and ravish me until I can't function anymore."

"I could get behind that," he whispered in her ear and she leaned into his touch. She turned her head to face him and his face was right beside hers. Hunter looked her in the eyes and than drifted down to her lips. Riley licked her lips and than Hunter made his move. His mouth went over hers gently, softly and as Riley sighed he deepened and she opened up to him. He ravished her mouth with his as his hands moved to her hair and gripped it. Riley leaned into him and he grabbed her waist and brought her to his lap. Riley's legs wrapped around his waist and she pressed down on his hardness. Hunter groaned and moved his hands over her breasts and than down her stomach. His fingers played with her bottoms, "Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes, please don't stop, I need more."

Hunter than took his finger, slipped it under her bottoms and thrust his finger into her. Riley gasped as sensations came over. He put in another finger and his fingers moved in tangent as he found her sweet spot. Riley's breathing became faster and faster and suddenly she couldn't stop the orgasm that came over her. She came down from a high she had never felt before. "Wow, that was an amazing feeling. I didn't realize it could feel like that," she said. But than Riley moved back a bit and looked at him. "You're really good at this, I mean it's my first time so I have nothing to compare it to but have you done this with other girls?" 

Hunter looked appalled, "Of course not, no girl could ever measure up to you. I have no interest in any other girl. You are the only one that has ever turned me on. I have jacked off to the thought of you in the shower more times than I can remember. You consume my thoughts. You are the only one for me. I will never pleasure another girl that isn't you. You're my one and only sweetheart."

Riley's smiled became so huge at that. "Why Hunter, I do believe you a have a soft spot," she giggled as she leaned over to give him a chaste kiss. Hunter groaned and took her mouth with his as he gave her a kiss that left her breathless.

"Only for you," he responded. 

Riley than realized that he was still hard under her. She looked down and tentatively placed her hand over it. Hunter sighed in contentment. "I could help you?" she questioned.

"Don't worry about me, this was all about your pleasure. There will be many times to do that and more."

"I like forward to it," she said softly. 

A few days later....

Lucas and Riley were jogging and they stopped by a tree to catch their breath. Riley was wearing a sports bra and tiny shorts. Lucas was shirtless. Riley stared at his sweaty body. She suddenly felt a sensation down below and she squirmed as she tried to get rid of it. Lucas looked over at her and smirked as he saw her squirming. "Can I help you with something?" 

"I'm fine," she squeaked out. 

Lucas laughed, "I think I know what your problem is and it so happens that I can help you with it. All you have to say is yes."

"Yes," she quickly responded. Lucas pressed her against the tree and put his body flushed against hers. She shifted in response and once again felt a hardness against her. "Please," she replied breathlessly. Lucas responded by pressing his mouth against hers and used his tongue to open hers and he plunged it inside. She responded in kind and their tongues fought for dominance. Lucas suddenly pulled back and she looked at him quizzically. "What's wrong?"

Lucas smirked than kneeled down and before she knew what was happening, he pulled down her shorts and underwear and started at her thigh and moved up and up with his mouth kissing her until he reached his goal. His tongue flicked inside her and she jolted at the feeling. She moaned in pleasure as his tongue gave way and  fireworks sparked inside her. He was able to hit every spot and she came hard and fast. He stood up, pulled up her shorts and licked his lips. "Delicious," he smirked.

Riley was gasping for air. She leaned back against the tree. "Wow, that was something."

Lucas grinned boyishly at her and than said, "And before you ask, I have never done this with any girl and I never will do it with any girl other than you. It's you and me against the world baby." He paused for a second, "Along with Matt, Hunter and Kaiden." 

Riley beamed with happiness. "I like the sound of that."

"Well, shall we continue our run?" he asked. 

Riley stood up straight on shaky legs. "Yes, that sounds like a lovely plan." 

The following week....

Riley and Matt were inside her house cooking up a storm. The other boys were busy today with "family stuff" and they wanted to have a nice dinner ready for them. Riley was at the counter chopping up some vegetables when the knife nicked her and she started to bleed. "Ow," she gasped.

Matt immediately came over and took charge. He took her hand and ran it under the water, dried it than got a band aid and after putting the band aid on, he brought her finger up to his mouth and kissed it. "Feel better?" he murmured. 

"Yes," she replied softly. They were standing very close together in the kitchen. Matt lowered his eyes to her mouth and before he could do anything she leaned up on her toes and kissed him softly on the lips. Matt groaned and deepened it as he picked her up and sat her on the counter. Riley giggled, "This is not food safe."

"I don't care, you taste so much better." Matt returned to her mouth and used his hands to slip her shirt over her head, she shivered as his hands caressed her breasts and than went around and unclasped her bra. "Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes."

Matt moved his mouth down and flicked his tongue over her breasts. She arched in his arms as pleasure went through her body. Matt than picked her up and laid her on the kitchen table. "What are you doing?" she inquired.

Matt just smiled cheekily as he went and grabbed some whip cream and chocolate. He dripped the chocolate and whip cream all over her breasts and stomach. "Perfect," he said as he gazed at her. He than lowered his mouth and sucked and licked the chocolate and whip cream off. While he was doing that, brought his fingers down to her pants and flicked open the button. He slipped them inside and plunged into her. Riley was overfilled with sensations. Between his mouth and his fingers she came hard and came fast. 

He came up and licked his lips, "Baby, you taste better than any food ever could." 

Riley giggled as he got a cloth and wiped her clean. He put her bra and shirt back on and they smiled lovingly at each other as they continued on cooking the food. 

Later that night....

Kaiden and Riley were sitting on the couch together, her head was in his lap and he was slowly moving his hands in small circles on her stomach. The other boys got called away and it was just the two of them. Riley was very aware of what exactly her head was on. It was hard and thick and had been like that all evening. Riley had an idea of what to try and before Kaiden realized what she was doing, she sat him, straddled him and kissed him hard. Kaiden was startled for a second and than came at her with full force. Hands roaming everywhere, their kisses becoming frenzied and rushed. Riley pulled back for air. She looked at him shyly and said, "I want to try to something but I've never done it before so I may be bad at it."

Kaiden looked at her quizzically, "What's that buttercup?"

"I want to give you pleasure. I want to," she stammered as she tried to finish the sentence, "I want to taste you."

"It's all yours. Whatever you want to do I know it will be perfect. You control what happens."

Riley slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of him, she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his assistance. Kaiden wasn't wearing boxers. She looked up at him with a question in her eyes. He smiled and said, "Sometimes I like to go free."

Riley laughed and than used her hands and wrapped them around. He was big and thick and she was uncertain if she could fit it all in her mouth. Kaiden reassured her that no matter what she did, he would love it regardless.

Riley slowly moved her hands up and down and gripped his manhood tighter. He groaned in pleasure as he leaned back and closed his eyes. "Baby, that feels amazing."

Riley became more confident and than slowly lowered her mouth to the tip and licked it. His moans spurred her on and she put her mouth around it and started sucking. She tried to go as deep as she could but started gagging when it got close to the back of her throat. "You can stop anytime." he said.

Riley took her mouth off, "Help me, I want to take you all in." 

Kaiden nodded and than replied, "Open your mouth." Riley opened her mouth and he put his manhood in and started thrusting. Riley tired to keep up with the movement. "Good girl," he said as he gripped her hair and started thrusting harder and harder getting deeper with every movement. She was continuing to gag. "Do you want to stop?" he asked. "You hold all the cards."

She nodded no and he groaned as he said, "Open your mouth wider." She followed his command and he finally plunged it all the way in and started really thrusting in and out. Riley could feel herself get damp down below and felt the start of an orgasm coming. "I'm going to come, you can swallow or I can come on you. Whatever you want." Riley took her mouth and sucked harder on his manhood. Kaiden shot his load in her mouth and she tired her best to swallow it all. Once Kaiden was done and pulled out and he could see her flushed face.

"My turn," and before Riley could do anything, he picked her up, dropped her on the couch and pulled down her pants and ripped off her underwear. His mouth found her sweet spot instantly and she buckled under the feeling of it. He sucked and licked and she wasn't able to last very long as the orgasm rushed over her. They were both breathing heavily as they sat up. 

"That was amazing," she said softly, "I hope I did okay."

"You did perfectly. I loved every moment of it." He gave her a hug and kiss and picked her up and brought her to her room. They took off the rest of their clothes and laid naked side by side. He caressed her body. "You're so beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He was thick and erect against her. She squirmed and moved her body up and down on him. 

"If you continue to do that, I won't be able to stop and we can't go all the way yet." 

"Why?" she questioned, "I want to, I'm ready."

"Well you might hate us for this but we don't keep secrets from each other. I know what you have done with the other guys and we have decided we want to share you between us. We've wanted to do that for a while actually. And we want your first time with all of us together. Of course if you don't want that, we will respect your decision and still be the best of friends."

"I think I would like to have a discussion all together before I make a decision."

"Of course, we can all meet for lunch tomorrow. Leave it to me, I will set it up."

The following day...

Riley and the guys were all sitting in the living room, silent and waiting for her to start. "Okay, so, I uh, called you guys here because well, um, we have all done stuff," she took a deep breath before continuing, "Stuff I liked, stuff I want to do again, I want to do it with all of you. But I have questions."

"Ask away sweetheart," Hunter responded first. 

"How will the dynamics work? And will there be other girls? Do we need a schedule? What about public PDA?"

Lucas laughed, "Alright princess, slow down. We will answer those first and if you have anymore you can ask afterwards."

Riley nodded her approval. Matt started first, "Well in regards to dynamics and schedule and what not, we have talked about it before and we figure the best thing to do is just let it happen. No sense in planning especially with how our schedules are and we make it work. As for how it will work, well we have never done this before so it will be a learning experience for all of us on sharing and everything."

"And there will be no other girls other than you. You are it for us. You are the only one. No one can come close to you. It's you and us against the word. Also it should go without saying, no other guys will be allowed to join or touch you. I can't be held responsible what will happen to them if that's the case," Kaiden said.

"But, how is this far to all of you? There is one of me and 4 of you."

"That won't be an issue, like we have said before you are enough for us. We don't need anyone else," Kaiden replied.

"In regards to PDA, we are okay with you doing whatever you want with any of us at any time," Lucas said, "In regards to being in public, it's up to you what you want. You can be dating one of us, all of us or none of us. Whatever you chose we will respect."

"Hmm," mulled Riley, "I don't think I want to hide what we have. I don't care who knows. Besides most people think I'm dating at least one of you already."

Hunter grinned widely, "Sounds like a plan, I for one is up for trying it now if anyone wants to join."

Riley giggled, "I think I could be up for it." Before any of the boys could do anything, Riley took off her top and unbuttoned her pants. Left only in matching lacey blue underwear that hid very little she posed for the guys. "Come get it boys."

The guys wasted no time. They hurriedly took off their shirts and pants. Riley's mouth dropped open at the site of them. It was almost too much to take in. 4 muscular toned bodies that looked unbelievable. All 4 of their manhood's were erect, thick and looked ready for action. Riley couldn't believe how huge they were. She walked over to Kaiden first and leaned up on her toes and kissed him hard and passionately. He responded in kind and than Hunter came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She shivered in response feeling the full length of both bodies against her own. Kaiden moved over so that Lucas could get through. He kneeled down and took her in his mouth. Matt slowly caressed her breasts and than gently bite her nipples and used his tongue and swirled it around them. Riley's orgasm came fast and hard. "Oh my goodness, I can't even." 

"Don't worry sweetheart, we are far from over," Hunter said.

They laid her on the table and Kaiden went down on her while she took Lucas in her mouth. She grasped ahold of Matt's manhood and moved her hands up and down. Hunter took an ice cube and placed it on one breast and than moved it over the other using his tongue and than slowly moved it down her onto her stomach. Riley buckled and squirmed under them. Before she could come again, the boys pulled back and switched positions. Matt went down on her, she took Hunter in her mouth, she used her hands on Kaiden's manhood and Lucas used his mouth all over the front of her body, kissing and gently biting her all over. Riley's orgasms seemed to just keep coming and coming, waves of pleasure washing over her. Hunter exploded into her mouth, Kaiden and Lucas and Matt came on the front of her. They were all breathing heavy and very flushed. Riley felt amazing despite being a sticky wet mess. 

The boys than all got cloths and wiped her up and than Matt scooped her up and brought her up to the bathroom. Kaiden ran the water, Lucas got some bubble bath and Hunter climbed in and Matt placed Riley in between his legs. She leaned against him as Kaiden used a washcloth over her body to help clean. Than she just relaxed in the bathtub while the boys sat on the ground and just chatted and laughed away. Once she was done, Matt picked her up again, Lucas grabbed a towel and dried her body making sure to get every spot, Matt grabbed a silk nightie and put it over her head. Hunter came behind her and braided her hair as whenever it was wet she liked to have it in a braid if going to bed. Kaiden than picked her up, laid her under the covers and crawled in beside her. Lucas went on the other side and Matt and Hunter settled on the floor. Riley went to sleep relaxed and loved, surrounded by her loves. 

Riley jolted awake as her leg hit a rock hearing another crack but she was so weak and tired she couldn't do anything about it but just laid there and hoped that the end would come soon. Blackness came back over her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.7K 25
****MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY**** Strong sexual situations. "I mean, whatever you want to do to me, do it. Wherever you want to touch me, touch it. I'm...
364 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
47K 932 35
18+ only A short story of a steamy romance that is filled with lots of drama and love. Synopsis inside .................. Mature explicit content:...
3.7K 64 46
Six Best-friends Roommates -What could possibly go wrong? Almost Four years of living together and going through the struggle of attending universit...