The Avengers | Imagines | 1

Por LilyHemsworth

how do we do this? as a team. Más

REQUEST PAGE { CLOSED }
steve rogers ➼ dance with me
2 | Safe With Me (loki laufeyson)
3 | Kissed and Scared (bucky barnes)
4 | Keep Your Distance (steve rogers)
5 | Presents All Around (bucky barnes)
6 | Love Triangle (steve rogers & bucky barnes)
Nervous Around You (steve rogers)
First Kiss (thor)
Here For You (steve rogers)
Here's My Secret (peter parker)
What's Your Secret (bucky barnes)
Your Secret Admirer (steve rogers)
Mission Ignore Him (bucky barnes)
Our First Kiss (steve rogers)
Are You Annoyed (bucky barnes)
Gone To Far (steve rogers)
You're My Secret (bucky barnes)
Accidental Text (steve rogers one-shot)
Fell For You (bucky barnes)
He's In Love (steve rogers)
He Stalks You (bucky barnes)
Shy Little Bean (steve rogers)
Is It Me (bucky barnes & steve rogers)
You're Alright (peter parker)
Prank Wars (the avengers) pt. 1
Prank Wars (the avengers) pt. 2
Work Together (bucky barnes)
He Is Unaware (steve rogers)
Pool Party Rescue (Pietro Maximoff)
Dancer and Singer (peter parker)
Your Boyfriend Cheats (peter parker)
It's Bucky's Birthday
Jealous Of You (steve rogers)
Just Tell Her (bucky barnes)
Our Little Secret (peter parker)
Constantly Teased (steve rogers)
Me, Not Liz (peter parker)
Football Is Fun (peter parker)
Criminal (peter parker)
Stay Away (peter parker)
Find The Spider (peter parker)
An Hour Late (peter parker)
Here To Listen (steve rogers)
Losing Blood (steve rogers)
To The Rescue (peter parker)
Dance With Him (peter parker)
Toothache (steve rogers)
loki laufeyson ➼ future father
peter parker ➼ don't leave me
peter parker ➼ gone wrong
peter parker ➼ falling hard
scott lang ➼ jealous outburst
pietro maximoff ➼ flirtatious stranger
loki laufeyson ➼ in reality
steve rogers ➼ where's the kid
steve rogers ➼ step father
steve rogers ➼ still in love
bucky barnes ➼ piggy back ride
peter parker ➼ dinner invitation
tony stark ➼ the bully
stephen strange ➼ little younger
steve rogers ➼ the circus
thor odinson ➼ a little tall
bucky barnes ➼ nights like these
bucky barnes ➼ accidentally stranded
peter parker ➼ final exam
bucky barnes ➼ prom dress
bucky barnes ➼ the nightclub

bucky barnes ➼ bubble incident

1.5K 25 7
Por LilyHemsworth

Request: Hello dear, I would like to request a Bucky Barnes imagine where the reader is Sam's little sister and while Sam is out of town with Sarah and her kids, Bucky visits her to give her company. They start a movie night and she goes to the bathroom, but finds out that one her nephews accidentally left the bathtub running. To make it worse, she accidentally knocks a whole bottle of bubble bath liquid into it, causing it to overflow. She attempts to hide it from Bucky. You're awesome!

A/N: I'm loving all these Bucky Barnes imagine requests lately. You're awesome too love! I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 1.2K

"It hasn't even been an hour yet big brother," You addressed with an eyeroll. "The house isn't burned down."

"Alright, well keep it that little sis," Sam responded from the other side of the phone. "Sarah and her kids and I miss you. We'll see you tomorrow morning, alright?"

"Sounds good. Be safe, all of you. Love you guys."

Sam agree before hanging up the phone. You put down the phone and dropped onto the sofa in front of the television. You turned it on, only to be interrupted by three loud knocks coming from the door. You stood up from the couch and approached the front door, noticing that the doorknob was jiggling.

You sighed. You knew who it was. You gripped onto the knob and swung the door open, smiling at Sam's buddy.

"Hi Bucky," You greeted with a warm smile. Bucky returned the warm smile. "Do you need something?"

"Well, I heard that Sam, Sarah and her little boys are gone for the day," Bucky stated, stepping into your house. You stepped to side and closed the door behind him. "So I decided to give you some company for the night."

"Thanks for the thought but—"

"Do you want to have a movie night or something?" Bucky asked, interrupting your polite way of kicking him out. He swung his noticeably gentle blue eyes to meet with yours. You restrained your words. You couldn't say no to that face. "Or we can just sit and chat."

"Why don't we just put on a movie we've both seen?" You suggested, walking over to the remote that controlled the television. "And while the movie plays, we can just make fun of it together."

"Sounds like a plan Y/N."

Bucky walked up to you and snatched the remote out of your possession. You chuckled at his attempt of flirting with you. You've always liked Bucky, ever since Sam introduced him to you. You never had the courage to tell him though. If Sam found out that you liked Bucky, you would most likely never see Bucky ever again.

For that exact reason, you kept it a secret that you had a crush on Bucky.

"How about we go with Visitor Of The Future?"

"YES! I love that one. It's so cheesy."

Bucky sat on the couch and patted the spot that was beside him, implying that you'd sit next to him. You blushed a little bit, but tried not to make it too obvious while you walked over to him. You sat down beside him, and the moment you did, Bucky purposefully moved closer.

Bucky casually put his arm around you, immediately setting off your fight or flight response. Flight. Flight. Flight.

"I um, I need to use the bathroom real quick," You excused quickly, briskly standing up from the couch. "I'll be super fast."

You rushed off, leaving Bucky in confusion. He didn't mean to scare you off like that. He paused the movie as he heard the bathroom door slam shut. As for you, you were going to splash yourself with some water, but instead you saw that the bathtub was filling up with water.

"Ugh, AJ," You muttered, walking up to the almost full bathtub. AJ always kept the water running in the bathtub. "When will he learn?"

As you leaned over to shut the water off, you didn't realize that there was a bottle of bubble bath substance on the edge. You paused as you heard something plunge into the water. You looked down, gasping at the sight of a bunch of bubbles forming straight away. It began to overflow out of the bath instantaneously.

"Oh crap!" You exclaimed, making an effort to put the bubbles back into the bathtub, but it just kept coming. You snapped your head at the door as you heard Bucky calling your name. He needed assistance with the television. "I'll be right out Bucky!"

You returned your attention to the disaster that you happening right in front of your eyes. It started from spilling out of the bathtub to slowly making its bubbly way to the door. You didn't wait another moment and raced out of the bathroom, slamming the door speedily.

You turned around, taking a deep breath. You brushed off the bubbles that got onto you and started making your way back into the living room. You went through a script on what to say when you saw Bucky, but the second he was in your line of sight, your mind went blank.

"Oh, there you are Y/N," Bucky noticed, standing up from the couch. He approached you, showing you the remote. "I can't seem to figure out how to get the back off. It's not working with the television. I think it's out of batteries."

"You just have to smack it a couple of times," You explained, taking the remote from Bucky. You did as you said and gave it a few smacks. "Now try it out."

"Actually, can you try it out?" Bucky asked, brushing past you. Your eyes shot wide open as you saw him go the direction of the bathroom. "I have to use the bath—"

"NO!" You shrieked, making Bucky come to a complete halt. He turned to look at you, lines forming between his eyebrows. "I-I mean, I need to use it."

"Weren't you just in there though?"

"Yes but I uh...I left my...My uh phone! Yes! My phone!" You declared, rushing in front of Bucky. You forcefully turned him around and shoved him back toward the living room. "My phone is in the bathroom and I need to go get it."

Bucky didn't go and sit back down, but just stood there and watched you as you walked around the corner to the bathroom. You audibly wheezed in worry as you saw that the bubbles were gradually creeping out from below the door. The bubbles have gotten completely out of hand.

"Alright Y/N, I don't know what you're hiding, but you're being real suspicious," Bucky accused. Your heart began racing as you heard his footsteps begin to make its way toward your direction. There was no way you could hide it anymore. "You know how I don't like secrets."

You whipped around and saw Bucky making his way around the corner. You didn't even delay on thinking about it and lunged at Bucky, crashing your lips onto his. Bucky's eyes fluttered shut as you pushed him up against the wall. Bucky kissed you back, placing his hands softly on your waist.

As you two broke apart, you were so distracted about the fact that you actually went through with kissing him, you forgot about the bubbles. Bucky was about to speak, but his eyes noticed the activity that was happening over your shoulder.

"Bubbles?"

You perked up, immediately remembering the thing that you were trying to hide from Bucky. You turned around to see that the bubbles have gotten worse. You looked over at Bucky who seemed more confused than angry.

"It's a long story."

"Well, you can tell me while we clean this up. We have to have this gone before Sam gets home and kills us," Bucky advised, walking up to the door. He opened it up, jumping back as the wave of bubbles came pouring out. "Well...This is going to be fun."

> < > < > <

requested by anonymous from tumblr

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
30.6K 247 37
Hope You Enjoy!