The twin siblings new life (f...

By Candylivid

Hi,so I am really into this manhwa and I gave a thought that what if athy (From wmmap) was a child Raphael wa... More

The departure
The unannounced guest
Trying to trust my so-called family.
A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
The twins fully manifest!
Magic brought me a pet and pest or a friend?
The dress code tryout (torture)
The meeting with the ladiegt empire
Gifts... for a royal are.....HEAPS AND MOUNTAINS!!! my escort
I NEED YOUR HELP TO DECIDE! please help! Sneak peek to
A/n
Short skit part one
WHAT THE HELL?!
Day of debutante
The Rival and Respect
Layout
'Befriending' Cossete and My Position
A/n
Charlotte Vandela
My first tea party
A family breakfast and- what?!
Shopping and truth....
Duties and problems
Masquerade gone wrong....
A chance
A chance part 2
Preparations
Cossete know your place!
News

The voice.....?

394 11 4
By Candylivid

" Twist, twirl and finish! Wow, how is it possible to be this light and graceful!My!" The dance teacher squealed as Athy finished her dance.

Athy pov : 

Enough! I don't need more compliments! The debutant is coming near and I am already nervous about that. I said bye to the teacher, as I headed for dinner. I was too lazy to switch from my blue dance dress, so I went with it. It is a compulsory for a dragon to have their debut at age 14, as I heard. 

" Daddy!" I said as I gave a kiss to him on the cheek. Again, dad was trembling and had flowers around him whenever I did that. " What about me?!" Eiji whined like usual. Oh, well since I am feeling generous today here you go. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started too jump from joy and picked me up happily. Typical eiji Oppa. Truthfully, I wanted to go to the temple. I had been coming into a ice land when I was sleeping see snow flowers and voice saying ' you've awakened.', and then wake-up. " Daddy, can we go to the temple today?It might have answer to my dreams." Dad looked puzzled. Oh, shoot. I forgot to tell him about my dreams. " I see." That  was all dad said after I told him. I went to my room to get changed for the temple. 

Dress: 

The temple: 

" Oh, my! It's so huge!" Athy and Arien exclaimed.

Arjen pov: 

We arrived at the temple. Such a random place to suddenly visit, I wonder why. " I want to sit in the prayer room alone, for a little while." Athy said. We were all worried for her. She's been acting strange lately. Dad hesitantly gave her permission. Just then the high priest greeted us. 

The high priest pov: 

Jewel eyes! It's been a while since I've heard about them. The divine power is quite strong, so is the magic. Well, I wouldn't except anything less from a azure dragon. She would be a easy pawn for the position of crown princess and the next ruler. Great, then the temple dominates the empire! Hahaha! " I would like to to to give my prayers separately, please." The dragon said. Haha, of course. The dragon inside you is awakened. Then you will get another form of a person who will actually the dragon in human form ( if that makes sense. So it means that Athy is her herself and the new form will be her dragon with their own human form) The dragon is waiting to come out. " Very well." As she went to the prayer room. Quite a bit of preists had gathered here. Good. " Your majesty, if I make the suggestion of following the second princess and witnessing her prayers?" I said bowing down. The royal family looked at me angrily. " And why is that?" Said the emperor glaring. " Your majesty, the princess has a high chance of releasing her dragon today,that is why she was behaving so strange from the past few days probably before coming here." Everyone looked surprised. " If that's so then we all will witness it together with the priest here." Said the emperor. " As you wish your majesty." They casted the spell which looked made them see her prayers but to her it would look like the door is closed.

Credit to Sam of your throne webtoon for the pic.

They were watching.

...

Athy pov: 

I don't know why but I feel quite uneasy. I hope that you will give me my answer. " Dear vita, who gave me life, the extraordinarily power, I seek your wisdom today." I spoke kneeling at the altar since I was allowed to as a dragon.I closed my eyes in hopes of getting my answer here or some peace. Suddenly I bright yellow golden flash came ( she didn't know this as her eyes were closed.) and gave her a new form with a 7-year old appreance , and white hair and still the jewel blue eyes remained. I opened to find myself In a different appearance. "Woah!" My clothes had also been changed just then, I saw a bright light at the top of vita's statue and the same voice who used to talk to me in my dreams said. " Your dragon has now gained its own human form. Use you power wisely and only use that other human form, which you have been just gifted now as a last line of defence.You are niw free to shift." As saying that the light disappears. I looked at my new apprecance.

( so beautiful and precious! You go Aisha!) (into the light again.)

Third pov: 

The rest we're watching her. " I came here for the answer." Was the first thing we heard.  Suddenly they all saw a bright yellow flash , twirling from the head of vita and wrapping itself around athanasia. A bright flash appeared and when it disappeared we saw a appreance we only read in textbooks of dragons. She had awakened her powers, and form. " W-w-what.. I-in.. the world...just happened." The emperor said. " S-s-she.. awakened.... Her powers!" The high presit exclaimed. " W-what...?" Alex said in awe. Arien , Arjen and everyone else was in shock. " We, should go outside and pretend like nothing ever happened." The emperor suggested.

They were all back in place. The royal family was super duper proud of her. " I want her to make a grand entrance!" Eiji said. "I want to see her shift!" He said excited. " We all do want to brother." Arien said as she calmed him down. 

Athy pov : 

Wow. That's a lot to take in. I should make a grand entrance anyways. I changed back to my blonde form and tested my powers for the first time.

I started to feel the immense power flow within me as I imagined it's claws, fangs, scales and.. eyes. It started to surround me ( imagine it is blue.)

I wanted to be that ferocious, mighty and big dragon. I wanted to feel energy and I shifted. ( this is her dragon form.)

And soar above the prayer hall into the sky and went down to where my family was and came back to my vessel form.

I was over joyed to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ripples By Yve

Fanfiction

162K 7.7K 67
This is a "Who Made Me A Princess" Fanfiction The first time that she died was from a misunderstanding; however, rather than being reincarnated as Le...
2.1K 89 11
I'm a big fan of Who made me a Princess, although I don't read the novel. This will be my very first fanfic and I hope it will be to your liking! The...
127K 5.8K 22
DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE DIE AND MOSTLY BEING REBORN IN THE SAME MANHWA THAT HIS FRIEND FORCED HIM TO READ TO, "WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS" AND WHY THE HECK I...
148K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...