Random Smut & Lemons | Onesho...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

This little story is just for me to experiment on my smut/lemon/lime story making. This is just an experiment... More

✨ Requests ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff/Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut / Fluff ✨
✨ R e q u e s t s ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨

✨ Angst ✨

1.5K 2 6
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Ship: Tweek x Craig
Theme: High School AU
Requested by: The Post C*vid movie existing

(Tweek has the panic attack of his life, but no one was aware of what's causing it — Little does everyone know that it was Craig's doing — there is no top or bottom, just angst. )

I'm calling this one shot:
A cold winter

Craig's POV

I walked these crowded high school halls, filled with students tall and large. Laughter and squeaky shoes were all you can hear, talking and whispering, this halls were filled with it. Rumors spread left and right, about who likes who, who did something illegal, who got in trouble, and who broke up with who. The smell of strong cologne and perfume, and even sweat. Teenagers are gross and dirty, puberty hits and teens grow horny.

I roll my eyes as I see Cartman running in the halls with Kyle's math textbooks, and Kyle following him. Kenny sped behind them, trying to stop. The only one who stayed behind was Stan. Surprisingly, Stan tried his best to study hard unlike the rest. His grades aren't perfect, but they are mainly B's and A's. He studied in the library, or went to the café on Sunday or Saturdays to study.

As I walked in these halls, my heels automatically went towards Tweek. Tweek was surrounded by everyone. Timmy, Jimmy, Token, Clyde, and for some reason Butters was there too. I placed a hand on Tweek's shoulder and he turned his attention towards me, jumping. "Gah! H-hey Craig! Wh-what's up!?", he fumbled his words. I chuckled, "not much, but uh, I need to talk to you at lunch. Alone." Tweek looked at me confused but nodded his head agreeing.

"Oooo!! They're gonna have sexxx!!", Clyde said until Token punched his shoulder. Tweek stuttered and shook, obviously embarrassed by Clyde's remark while I simply shrugged and turned my attention away from everyone. "Well, I'm going to class, bye Tweek.", after I stated my goodbye, I walked towards my classroom and took a heavy sigh. I look at the floor, putting on my headphones listening to some sad love songs...

Tweek's POV

As Craig walked away, I couldn't do anything but bite my lip. I know what's going to happen, no one else is realizing it. It's so subtle but it's there, but I'm gonna be positive instead of negative. Maybe I'm wrong, I really hope I'm wrong. While I was lost in thought, the school bell startled me out of my mind and I screamed. I twitched and sprinted towards my class, ignoring the 'no running in the halls' rule.

~After class because I'm lazy like Cartman~

Once class ended, it was break. Not lunch. Break. I sighed, and walked towards the cafeteria. I looked around, observing all the students there. So many students who eat here in the cafeteria, so many who packed their own lunches. As I was searching around, I found my group and sat down with them. Once Craig showed up, he smiled and sat across from me, not beside me.

I turn my face away, biting my lip and slowly thinking of the worst. Negative thoughts filled my mind. Is this the end? Is the spark gone? Did I do something? Eventually Clyde forcefully grabbed my face, making me look at him. I blinked a few and he cocked his head to the side. "You good bro? Craig asked you a question.", Clyde stated and pointed at Craig who then smiled at me. The smile made me feel sad, lonely, and terrible..

"I- uhm y-yeah. Wh-wha..what's up Craig!?", I stuttered, twitching my eye as I fidgeted with my thumbs. He scratched his head and chuckled, "mind if I take your carrots off your plate? I know you don't like them, so I don't mind taking it for you." I blinked my eyes and nodded my head, "uuuhm...y-yeah..g-go ahead! T-take it.." I stared at my plate as I see his fork scooping up the carrots off my plate. "Thanks dude.", he said as he bit on the carrots.

Everyone started talking as if nothing had happened. As if nothing was wrong. Craig smiled so happily, talking to everyone about the typical things. Romance, cars, sex, rumors they heard from the girls, and how much we hate Cartman. I sat there, fiddling with my thumb, biting my lip and not talking. No one even noticed that I wasn't eating, not a single soul. Soon, the bell to class rang, and I rushed out of there, quicker than anyone else.

~After break and onto lunch because I'm lazy~

Once the bell to lunch began, I slowly dragged myself out the door. I was the last one out. My stomach ached, I felt sick, I didn't want to move. I was tugging on the collar of my shirt, I couldn't breathe. I soon realized what was happening, I was having a panic attack. But I was already delved too deep. So I tried to suck it all up and walk towards the back of the school, which is where me and Craig normally hang when we want to be alone.

I looked around and find Craig standing by the gate, we can see a good view of the soccer field. The weather was cold, winter cold. As I was shivering from the cold weather, and the lack of gloves, Craig started to speak. "Tweek, remember when we first got together in 4th grade?" I bit my lip and hesitated as I spoke, "I-..I do...Wh-why..?" My fears and insecurities grew by the second. The sound of the wind howling grew louder as the conversation went to a huge silence.

"Well, Tweek. This is it.", Craig said as he finally turns his face towards me. "This is the end. I'm breaking up with you." Another big pause of silence commenced, loud enough to hear the bell ring. I nodded my head complying with his words. I smiled and thanked him for being one of the greatest people to have given me the chance in love. Then, I walked away. I kept walking. The sound of ringing filled my ears, everyone's voices were all mumbled.
Tears poured out of my eyes and I pushed everyone away.

...

..

.

A warm touch, a soft hand, pressed against my arm, shaking it ever so gently.

Eyes slowly open up, seeing people in front of me. Not knowing who they are, or why they are there. Faces blurred, voices too.

Slowly pulled out of this trance, shakily trying to stand up, grasping on a pole.

Rubbing my eyes helped my vision, the blurred faces slowly grew more clear. The voices suddenly came back to me.

Speech, understanding and recognizing voice suddenly came back to me.

"Tweek...Tweek!", a voice said loud and concerning. The voice got a hold of my long sleeved shirt, and tugged on it. I violently grabbed my arm towards me, making the figure backing away. I cough violently as I sluggishly limp towards the entrance, pushing the doors open. I pull out my phone and dial my Mother's number, asking her to pick me up.
She cheerfully said okay and I drunkenly walked over to a bench.

My head hung low, twitching as even the slightest bit of noise was heard. Soon, my mother's car pulls up and she helps me into the car. I weakly smile and was silent the whole drive home. Once home, I walked up to my room, not uttering even a single word. I crawled myself into bed and sighed deeply. The wind howled, ever so gently. I was cold, tired, and unable to feel or eat. My appetite was gone, and all I wanted to do was sleep. So I did.

~A couple weeks later...~

Ever since my break up with Craig, I didn't go to school. And when I did, I stopped hanging out with the gang. I did my best to avoid going to parties, I stopped speaking to a lot of people, and I ate alone. Today I decided to sit down at the scene of the crime: where Craig ended things with me. It's still cold out, but not as cold as me. I stopped drinking coffee, and no one has realized it. My twitching decreased, and so did my spasms to say random words. My grades improved a lot, and so did my handwriting. Even so, no one has realized what the cause of it was.

I haven't talked to Craig, seeing him in the halls puts me in a panic. I bit my lip just thinking about him, accidentally tearing the skin enough to bleed. "Agh fuck, not again..", I muttered as I reach into my lunch box for some tissues. I pulled some out and wiped my lips with them, then placed them into the trash can, where they belong. I then proceed to grab the smaller snacks before I headed back to my class, until a figure showed up in front of me. A figure that caused me to bite my lip once more, spilling more blood in the process. "Hey.", they said in a chill voice.

Craig's POV

As I approached Tweek, he slowly turned his head towards me, twitching as he did so. I smiled weakly and waved at him. "O-oh..god...Wh-why are you here?!", Tweek said, raising his voice a bit. I looked at the ground and sighed, "I uh..just wanted to say hi. That's all." Tweek scoffed and rolled his eyes, packing up his lunch bag. "S-s-sure pal. Well, hi. N-now if you excuse m-me, I-I gotta g-go.", Tweek furiously replied as he stomps away. Before he can get out the door though, I said something I shouldn't have.

"How come you hadn't come to school after the incident?", I said, raising my voice in frustration. There was a silent pause before Tweek ran into the cafeteria, not answering my question. I slammed the door open and ran behind him. "Tweek! Dude! Just answer the damn question!", I yelled in the halls, all eyes turning towards me and Tweek. People followed us to see what the fuss was all about. Tweek slipped himself into a room, so I followed him in there. He must've gotten faster or quicker because the moment I walked in, I had no idea where he was.

I steadied my breaths, wiping my forehead. I look around the room and realize this is the astrology room. There was a bunch of cabinets, lots of sinks as well. I examine the telescope, and the ceiling, which had painted stars and galaxies. It was one of the prettiest things I've seen in awhile, especially up close. "Wow..", I softly said in awe. Then I snapped back to reality, I was there to find Tweek. I scoured through all the cabinets, under the sinks, and even the closet. But no sign of Tweek. I grumbled, "maybe he slipped out while I was distracted.."

I walk out the door and out to the school entrance. "Craig!", a feminine voice shouted from afar. I turn my head and see Wendy. "Huh? What's up?", I asked. Wendy huffed and once she finally came to her senses, she spoke. "Kenny and Butters were just walking to class when they hear a bunch of yelling and screaming in their classroom!", she stated. I raised my eyebrows, "And I should care, why?" Wendy looked at me and bit her lip. "A-according to them, it sounded like Tweek.." Now that caught my attention.

"What?!", I shouted as I looked around the dormitory. "Which fucking classroom?!", I spun my head to Wendy, tightly clenching my fist. "I-I'll show you the way!", Wendy added. I nodded my head and she showed me the way. As we walked closer to the door, we could hear things being knocked over, students piled around the door, afraid to enter. "Craig, tell your stupid boyfriend to calm down!", Cartman said furiously. "Boyfriend..?", I said questionably.

Cartman sighed, "Bro! You don't understand how fucking hard it is for ANYONE here to understand Tweek! The only person he talks to is YOU! The only person he opens up to is YOU! You're the only one he actually likes to hang out with! Bro, what do you MEAN 'boyfriend'? You helped him so much, you better go save him!" He shook me violently as he yelled at me. I looked at everyone, all eyes were on me. Some people were sad, crying, worried, or looked at the floor. I gulped and sighed.

"B-but..Tweek probably doesn't want to talk to me right now.", I said admittedly. "Craig. None of us know Tweek as well as you. None of us can calm him down like you do. You might think he wont talk to you right now, but we all know that's bullshit. Go talk to him.", Stan said as he pulled Cartman away from me. I nodded my head and weakly smiled, then opened the door to the classroom. I step in and see a huge clutter of mess. There were chairs and desks knocked down, papers scattered the whole floor, everything on the teachers desk was ripped apart or broken.

Vases were shattered, carpets torn, textbooks were scratched. And in the middle of all this chaos laid a small fragile boy named Tweek, who was sobbing and hyperventilating. I slowly walk towards him and place a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around, staring at me. His face was blocked and bruised, he had a lot of tears streaming down his face. I slowly sit down and look at him. He looked so sad and lonely. I hesitantly spoke, "are you okay, Tweek?" He looked down at the floor and chuckled. He bit his lip and wiped tears away.

As he did so, I notice all the scratches and slight cuts on his arms. I reach out my hand towards him, making him back away. Tweek then stood up and walked out the door, but before he left, he turned his head towards me and smiled. "Fuck you.", Tweek said cold heartedly. He then walked out the door, leaving me all alone. The room fell so silent, I sat there on the floor, dumbfounded. I look out the window and notice small snowflakes falling down. I place a hand over my heart and clench my shirt. I smiled as streams of tears ran down my cheeks.

"What a cold winter.."

~After story~

Tweek Tweak was banned from that high school, and so he left that school. His family moved farther away, and Craig was unable to see Tweek Tweak ever again..until one day. Craig went to a coffee shop and saw Tweek, with another person. Tweek seemed happy with this person, so so happy...and Craig?
He stayed alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
696K 33.2K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
384K 24.1K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc