She's Mine

Von Cecelia1200

Flame has always been able to get what he wants in life once he made a name for himself in the streets until... Mehr

~ Main Characters ~
~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
~ Chapter Eight ~
~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter Two ~

299 12 3
Von Cecelia1200

Ashley

"Ashley if you don't bring your ass on, nobody got time for this shit." Terry yelled from downstairs.

"I'm just putting my damn earrings in damn!" I replied as I placed the back of my earring on my ear.

"You don't got that many damn ears my nigga. Hurry the fuck up." He told me.

Why did I ask him to drop me off again?

I stayed at his because my car broke down last night and his house was the closes to get to when the tow truck got to me.

Plus, I didn't want them to have my address and I know they aint gone fuck with him.

Today, me, milani, and nicole are going to the mall to shop for our Halloween costume for the party this weekend.

I'm so happy I got them to agree to go. Any party that involves Terry and his friends be the shit.

I know what my cousin does for a living but that doesn't make him a bad guy. He's still my cousin; blood is thicker than water and family is more important than anything. His life choices are his and I can only respect that.

I grabbed my things and started walking down the stairs.

"Bruh I swear on yah future kids grandkids if you don't get the fuck down these stai-" he started talking again.

Why the fuck men can't be patient? Damn!

"I'm right here, grumpy impatient ass nigga" I said pushing his head with two of my fingers.

He looked at me with a straight face and pointed at me.

"Do that shit again and ima break all dem damn nails the fuck off." He started walking towards the front door.

"Do that shit again and ima break all dem damn nails the fuck off." I mocked him and started laughing.

"Ima make yo ass walk. Goofy looking ass." He said as he let me walk out first then locked his door.

"Pshhh, boy pleaseee. How I look tho?" I asked

I had on a simple yellow and black romper.

I've only worn it twice since I brought it so I thought why not. And because it was the only thing that I liked at the moment that was here.

"Like the same little ugly ass girl that got on my nerves when we were little." He said unlocking his car.

"Hater." I said and realized what he picked out to drive. "Are you trying to get attention? Why the lambo T?" I asked him.

"Nigga you talk a lot of shit and ask a lot of questions for somebody who ain't got no car at the moment." He told me as we both got in the car.

"First of all, I do have a car it's just at home and your house was closer. You know I don't want nobody to know where I live." I said as I put my seat belt on because this nigga drive crazy.

He shook his head "Whateva lil nigga." He said and pulled off.

"Aye ain't nun gone be going on at this party right?" I asked just to make sure.

"Man you know that's not how we do. I don't know why you even asked me that." He said

"Well you know Nicole and Milani are coming and they don't wanna be around no fuck shit." I said as I pulled my camera up to take a few pictures.

"I got a serious question?" He said

"Shoot" I shrugged my shoulders.

He started laughing before he asked the question making me look at him.

"How you got two fine ass, and I mean fine friends but you the only one that look like..." he paused and looked at me with a small smirk.

"Look like what?" I asked ready to hurt him.

He looked me up and down and demonstrated with his hands "like...this." he said and pushed him causing the car to serve a lil bit.

He laughed "bruh chill the fuck out. The fuck you tryna do..kill us." He said straightening up.

"I was tryna kill you." I answered

He pointed at me waving his finger "I told auntie something was wrong with you."

I busted out laughing.

"I fucking hate you bruh, you get on my nerves." I said.

Me and Terry are only two years apart so we grew up pretty close. I'm twenty-two and he's twenty-four. We always looked at each other as sister and brother instead of cousins because our bond is so much stronger.

We both act just about the same. The only difference is I made a better career and lifestyle decision.

I'm a full time realtor and I make jewelry as a side hustle. Trust me it's good money.

I was raised to be myself but also act like a lady. Which I do, but when it's time to have fun, all that be a lady talk goes out the window because I'm straight drinking, smoking, cussing, and shaking ass.

When the car stopped I noticed we were at the mall.

I pulled up Nicole's number and dialed it.

"Hey girl, where you at?" She asked

"Damn, I'm here I'm just tryna see where y'all at first before I get out this nigga car." I replied

"Oh we getting out now, just meet us at the entrance." She told me.

"Ight." I said and hung up.

"T drive to the entrance because I don't feel like walking." I told him

He sucked his teeth "Ole lazy ass" he said pulled up to the entrance.

I put my hand on the handle but before I could open it he stopped me.

"Aye...you need some money?" He said going into his pocket already.

Sureeeee

I said in my head before answering him.

"I don't need it but if you're offering I'll gladly accept it." I said

He made a face like he knew what I said was some bullshit.

"Here" he handed me a band

"How much-"

"Its ten bands nigga now get out my car. I got some where to be." He said

I smiled and hugged him putting the money in my purse.

"Thank you T" I said getting out and shutting the door.

"You welcome." He looked in front of him and started smiling. "Wassup Nicole." He nodded his head at her.

"Hey T" she said kind of blowing him off.

He jerked his head back and waved her off.

"Wassup Milani" he said

She smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Wassup T" she said doing a lil wave at him.

"Aye, see that's why I fucks witchu." He said pointed at her.

"Boy bye" she said as she went to wait with Nicole by the door.

"Ight T I'll see yah when I see yah." I told him

He nodded his head at me "Ight cuzzo just make sure y'all stay safe." He said putting the car in drive.

"We will!" I told him walking towards the girls.

We walked inside and couldn't wait to go in the stores.

"Aye y'all know what costume y'all looking for?" I asked them and they both shook there heads no.

I shrugged my shoulders "looks like we all in the same boat, but it's my treat today so let's shop." I said and we did just that.

Taker

"Shit" I mumbled as I woke up to my phone ringing.

I grabbed it off my nightstand and answered it.

"Yeah wassup." I said still half sleep.

"Nigga are you sleep? Wake your stupid ass up!" Street yelled in my ear.

"Nigga if you don't fucking go somewhere with that damn yelling. Sounding like a whole bitch." I said

"Motherfucker get the fuck up. You gotta be at the meeting point by noon." He told me.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and closed my eyes because of the brightness.

"Fuck" I mumbled and opened my eyes again to see its 11:37.

"SHIT!" I yelled pulling the covers off me.

"Yeah, so get your ass up and wash you stink ass and be there on time." He said

"Yeah yeah yeah.' I said hanging up the phone.

I went to wash my face and brush my teeth while my shower got hot.

When I was done, I hopped in the shower and did what I had to do.

I don't know how I over slept and missed my alarm. It gone take me a minute to get to the meet point so I already know ima be late.

Once I was clean I got out and dried off before putting on my clothes.

I ain't even had time to do all that extra shit so I grabbed my gun, money, keys, and my phone before walking out my room.

I heard noise in the kitchen causing me to be alert.

Why niggas wanna try me on a day I'm running late?

I removed my gun from my hip and took the safety off.

I inched my way closer to the wall of the kitchen and turned in with my gun pointed towards who ever was in there.

"Ahhhhhhh" a high pitched scream caused me to look closer at who it was.

I blew a breath of relief and lower my gun and put it back on safety and on my hip.

"Teresa, what you doing here?" I asked because I don't remember seeing her last night.

"Damn was you that high." She said and I made a confused face.

"You invited me over last night and we smoked, drinked, you told me to dance for you and then we had sex." She explained to me

"Sorry ma, I don't remember none of that shit. But um, I got some shit to do so you gotta go." I told her.

She pouted "Why can't I stay here until you yet back?" she asked

"Bitch, what you think this is? Motel six, hell no you gotta go." I told her grabbing her hand and heading her to the door making sure she had everything.

"Fine Taker damn." She said walking out as I did.

"I'll see you later?" She asked as she got in her car.

"No." I told her getting in mines and making sure she left out before I did.

I looked at the time in the car.

11:53 p.m.

Shit i ain't about to make it.

I don't know how I don't remember last night. Teresa is not marriage material. She has been a fuck and duck girl for years. Me and the homies call her bunny because she done hopped from nigga to nigga. I make sure I scrap up everytime.

She give excellent head tho, fashoo.

I arrived at the meeting point and it was 12:03.

"Shit they'll be alright." I said getting out the car and walking up to Clip as the seller just got there.

"Sorry I'm late man." I said dapping him up.

"You good, shit they just got here." He told me

I looked in that direction "Yeah, I see that."

"You think somebody gone gone show up." I asked him lowly so only he could hear me.

"They wouldn't if they know what's best for them." He said just before they got to us.

It was four niggas carrying two bags each and then I guess it was the leader was the one in front.

"Delivery for Flame?" He question and we nodded and Clip held the bag of money up.

He nodded and nodded our way and his men grabbed the bags so I went and opened my trunk as Clip did the same.

They placed the bags in the trunk and I went and checked all of them throughly.

I nodded at Clip telling him everything was good.

He got the hint and handed them the money as I closed the trunk of my car and his.

The leader counted the money and nodded shaking hands with us before they walked off.

"Hmm, that went better than I thought it would." He said

"Why you say that?" I asked

"He's a cartel leader in Miami. William D Proud; killed a total of one hundred sixteen people. Only two are women. He stays on the low and always has more protection than you think." He explained

"How you know that?"

"Well I'm a detective, I have access to a lot of it shit. Anybody with a criminal record and has been booked is in the CODIS database." He said walking towards his car.

"You think ima just go to a meeting without research?" He asked rhetorically "Especially one that has been getting ambushed."

Clip is the bro and has always been. When we all met up with Flame and he came to us about the gang, we all was hesitant because of what Clip's job is. We trust him but we just know the consequences if he gets caught.

Just as we were about to get in our cars we heard a loud screeching noise.

We both looked in the direction behind me and seen two cars coming our way fast as hell.

"Shit!" I said as we both got in our cars and took off.

My car rung by my phone being connected to it.

I knew it was Clip so I answered it.

"Ayo, Flame said lose em and then drop the cars off at the spot." He said

"Ight" I said right before some bullets hit the car.

"Oh these bitches want some smoke huh" I said out loud as I grabbed my automatic from my passenger seat and rolled my window down.

When I made a sharp left turn I aimed at one of the cars and started shooting.

After while, the car swerved so I must've hit the driver.

I pulled my hand back in the car and rolled the window back up.

The other car was still on our tail.

"Taker, ima get in the right lane and you speed up to get beside me. It's an intersection coming up, ima turn right and you turn left and we meet back up on Wilmor Dr." He said

"Bet that up" I said doing actually that.

When we got to the intersection, thank god the light was green I hit a left turn and clip hit right.

Looking in the rearview mirror I see the car turn right after Clip.

"Clip they on you man." I told him.

"I know, I got em." He said and after that I heard a crash.

"Stupid ass motherfuckers." He said and did a little laugh.

I did too shit.

"Ight bro I'll meet you at the spot." I said

"Ight" he said and hung up.

I'm Will Black, I'm twenty-four and I'm a banker. No scratch that, I'm the number one banker in New York. I handle money from all people and I do it pretty well. Besides that I'm part of the gang. My expertise in money and money handling is great for our gang.

I have a two year daughter, Winter. She's the light of my life. The reason why I'm still pushing to do my best every single day of my life.

I give my daughter my all because I'm all she has as a parent. Her momma left because she rather have diamonds and designer bag than a baby to care for.

I still get angry thinking about how selfish she is for leaving Winter like she doesn't deserve a mother like any other child. But I make sure she's well taken care of and knows that her daddy loves her to death and would die for her.

In no time I was at the spot and Clip was trailing behind me.

"Everything handled?" Flame asked as we grabbed the bags out the trunks of the car.

"Everything handled" we both said as we gave the bags to his workers.

"Y'all know what to do with them cars." He told them.

The cars we drove today are just what I call play cars. We use em and then we get em destroyed.

"Y'all clean up we need to head out." Flame told us and we nodded.

We walked into the building where we kept extra clothes, guns, and some other shit. We came here after every incident to change clothes and burn the ones we have on.

Ain't leaving a trace of evidence.

Once we changed and washed our hands, even tho we had on gloves.

You never know.

We walked out to see Street and Stalker arguing.

"What the fuck we need to go to the mall for Street?" Stalker asked him.

"To have an alibi, plus I need to find something to wear to the party tomorrow." He answered

Stalker sucked his teeth.

"He has a point Stalker." Flame said

"Man whatever" he waved them off and got in the car.

"We going to the mall for real?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"Yeah, I ain't even thinking about a damn costume. Y'all know I ain't that type of nigga, ima just find a mask or some shit." He said making us laugh.

We made our way to the mall.

"Aye Ash" Street said making us look at him like he stupid.

"Who the fuck is you talking to?" Stalker asked him.

"T I know you ain't got me connected to the car." A girl voice came through the car.

"Yeah man ignore them bitches, y'all still at the mall?" He said.

"Yeah, we ain't even found our costumes yet. Why you coming?" She asked

"Me and the homies coming to look for one too, so we'll see y'all when we get there." He told her.

"Oh god, ight T."

"Ight" he hung up.

"Who dat?" I asked

"Yeah T." Clip said messing with him making the boys laugh.

"Ha ha...you sound just like her bitch." He said making us laugh and Clip straight faced him.

"That was my cousin Ashley tho." He answered

Last time I remembered his cousin was a baddie. Follow her on Instagram and everything.

Now that right there is wifey material.

Milani

"What do you think cheetah or lola bunny?" I asked Nicole as I held both costumes in my hand.

"You in cheetah prints would be sexy as hell but with all this ass back here..I can see you with with a bunny tail." She said grabbing on my ass from in front me.

I laughed and pushed her back.

"What you a lesbian now?" I asked her as we walked to the cash register.

I'm just buying both of them. I'll make my mind up later.

I'm Milani Wright, I'm twenty-two years old and I'm a nurse. My actual profession is a neonatal nurse; I deal with baby a little before and after birth. I love it!

I also do private dinners for families or people in general. Basically a private chef.

I'm like what most people say to me a nerd in the day and a freak at night. I know a lot of things and have done a lot too.

You can take that in anyway you want to.

"Babe, why you acting like that in front this lady?" She asked me making me laugh.

"Nicole" I said smiling as I swiped my card.

"Babe stop doing that in front of people. You gone make me think you ashamed of me." She wrapped her arms around me.

"Nicole, I'm not ashamed of you. You just be embarrassing me, like you are right now." I told her making the cashier laugh.

"I'm sorry. Gimme kiss." She said making me look at her with a what the fuck face.

I looked at the cashier as she was trying not to laugh again and handed me my change and my bag.

"Thank you" I told the lady as I grabbed my bag and change.

"Have a nice day" she said

"You too" I told her as me and Nicole walked out the store.

"Damn bae that ass fat." She said and smacked it.

"Nicolee" I smiled holding my ass.

"You know you liked it, give me kiss" she walked up on me trying to kiss me.

"Girl chill the fuck out. We done out the store you doing the most." I was pushing her off me but she kept trying.

She laughed as people walked pass us looking at us.

I can't believe she doing this right now.

She somehow back me up against a wall and kissed my neck making me laugh because she playing too much.

She tried to do it a second time she stopped because she couldn't control her laugh.

"I'm so done with myself." She said

"Your ass is looking fat in them jeans tho boo" she complimented me.

"Thank you. That gym work ain't nothing to play with." I told her

We made our way to the gucci store where Ashley told us she was going before we separated.

We spotted her looking at purses, ofcourse.

"Ashley, you would not believe what Nicole did to me in the store." I came up to her.

"What?" She asked

In the middle of me telling her five guys walked over to us.

I spotted T so I knew they were his homies.

"Damn, we we was cool earlier, now you can't see me." T stated as he noticed I didn't greet him.

"I was telling Ashley what Nicole did to me and you came and interrupted." I told him.

"Yeah yeah listen this my homies, this Stalker, Flame, Taker, and Clip." He pointed them out and I took a good look at 'Clip'

I squinted my eyes to make sure God was playing with me.

"Mark?"

He looked like he was caught red handed.

I scoffed and turned around to walk out the store.

"Milani!" He yelled my name as I kept walking.

I can't believe he lied to me, to my face.

I should've known it was something. He was just too perfect.

"Alani!" He said making me stop in my tracks.

I turned around and slapped him.

"Don't you dare call me that." I said assertively.

He took a second and then looked back at me.

"Just let me explain." He held his hands up.

I  just stared at him with hurt in my eyes.

How can I be so stupid to think somebody was perfect?

I have shared so much with this man and he lied to me, and have been lying since day one.

"Milani, let me explain the whole thing to you. I know what you thinking and I haven't lied to you, just let me explain...please." he begged.

"Fine" I said barely above a whisper.

"Outside, your car." He said and held his hand out for me to grab.

I shook my head and walked in front of him out of the mall.

We got close to my car so I unlocked it and we both got in the backseat.

He tried to grab my hands but I pulled them back.

"No, just explain." I told him placing my hands in my lap.

He nodded his head "Listen, what I tell you, you can't repeat. I didn't tell you a lie about what I do. I am a detective, but the men in there are my homies. When Flame came to us about it we all agreed because we brothers no matter what. So yes, I am apart of the gang. Which is why Street introduced me as Clip back there; it's my name when were around other people or in public" He told me.

I honestly didn't know what to say to that. I have no idea what to do about whatever me and him are or were.

"Look, the only reason I didn't tell you from the beginning is because I didn't know how'd you react, and...and I...I didn't want to you to leave." He put his head down.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it because I was speechless.

Minutes went by as neither one of us said something.

"Are you gonna say sum?" He asked still looking down.

"Mark...I honestly don't know what to say." I told him causing him to look up at me.

He had small tears forming in his eyes and so did I.

"I don't wanna have to go through this again. I can't put myself through all this nonsense." I shook my head as I spoke.

"I know" he grabbed my hands and as bad as I wanted to pull away I didn't.

"You know I wouldn't put you in any kind of danger. I will do anything to protect you, and I mean that in all aspects. I'll protect your body, your spirit, your emotions, all that. I will always be there for you because I love you."

My eyes grew big when he said those last three words.

"You love me?" I asked wanting to know if he meant it.

He gave me a look confirming it.

"I wouldn't have said it, if I didn't mean it." He told me.

"I know it's too soon but-" I interrupted him with a passionate kiss.

He kissed back instantly and it felt so right.

After we finally let go of each other's lips we placed our foreheads on each other's.

"I love you too." I said

He pulled back and lifted my chin up. "You mean that?"

"I wouldn't have said it if didn't mean it." I mocked and we both laughed.

"I'm sorry" he said and nodded my head.

I didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

"Let's go back in." He said and I nodded getting out the car leaving my bags in there.

I'm pretty sure ima come back out with more anyway.

We walked inside and instantly found them.

"Aye, wait before y'all say anything." Stalker, I believe said "Is she the 'shawty' you was talking about?" He asked Mark...well Clip.

I hope he know I ain't calling him that.

"Yeah, this my baby." He said grabbing my hand.

All them made some kind of noise and I laughed.

"Uh uh, we gotta talk." Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her and Nicole as we separated from the boys.

I look back and they did the same to him.

I guess this is the new regular.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 143 68
Erin was just a normal 18 y/o who was loving life till tragedy struck just days after her birthday. She was diagnosed w/Cancer she found out she may...
5.4K 120 38
Without each other, life doesn't seem worth living. As teens going through what Teens shouldn't have to go through they later realize that its "So Co...
11.4K 295 24
Jasmine is a girl trying to go about her life regularly. But what happens after she meets Chris Brown and tells her to save her money for a rainy day...
24.8K 589 28
"You don't know what it's like! You don't know the bullshit I deal with! You don't know shit!", I yelled getting in her face. "Then fucking tell me w...