Ruby Elesis ☼︎! Season 1 : Be...

By Suzukxvx

The young and collected Hayato Y/n , descendant of the former top blader Hayato Suo Join her as she goes onto... More

Infos : Hayato Y/N
Let's go!Valtryek and Elesis!
Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!
Blast Off! Rush Launch!
Note
Should I still continue this?
Note
Beyblade Club : Let's get started ! Pt. 2
Hi guys so uhm
• Love interest, Season 1
Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizor!
Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizor! Pt 2.
Get Ready! Crash Course!

Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!

146 5 1
By Suzukxvx

Currently I'm having motivation to write this story again so yeah!-

Let's get started :>
------------------------------------------------

Outside of the Aoi house there stood a petite girl or Y/n
She knocked at the door and soon was greeted with the face of Mrs. Aoi

"Oh!, Y/n what a lovely morning, IS there anything you need?"Chiharu asked.
"Yep! I'm here to pick up Valt! Is he awake yet?"Y/n asked. "Ah, He's not awake yet but I'll go ask Toko and Nika to wake him up while that happens come inside first!"Chiharu said.

"Very kind of you ,Ms. Aoi. Thank you."Y/n said smiling. As she enters "Excuse my intrusion."

"Toko, Nika please get your brother off the bed!" Chiharu exclaimed, "Okay" Toko and Nika said simultaneously.

"He's not there?" Toko asked confused, "Did he maybe get up and leave?" Nika asked back , They soon heard foot steps and saw Y/n walking near them
"Is Valt awake?" Y/n asked the twins. "We don't know" Toko said.

But soon their question was answered when they heard Valt sleep talk?/Shout
The twins look over the bed and saw Valt, "Should have known"Toko and Nika said deadpanning.

"Hm..I know how to wake him up!" Y/n suddenly said as the twins looks at her confused, She takes a step and takes the glass of water and smirk at the twins.

"Why don't you pour this onto him! Somebody has to fix his backpack ,neh?" Y/n said winking at them as they smile and take the glass of water and pour it onto Valt.

"Woah! Hey why am I all wet?!" Valt asked but his question was answered as he sees Y/n and the twins laughing at him causing him to turn red from embarrassment.

"Hey come on! We're gonna be late!" Y/n suddenly said rushing out if his room as he gets prepared.

"I see that you managed to arrive before class today" Principal Shinoda said as Valt and Y/n were at his office.
"Most of the time I get here before the Bell rings , Did he make it onto the classroom?, Yes he's through!"Valt said with enthusiasm, Y/n just smiles focusing on principal Shinoda.

"It's great that your doing so well at the beyblade tournament , But school is still important."
"I know sir , And that gives me an idea" Valt replied.

"Oh really? I hope it has something to do with your alarm clock" Principal Shinoda said.
"Getting up for school would be easy if we had a beyblade club here" Valt said raising is hand.
"..And how would that be helpful?" Principal Shinoda said.

"It helps build school spirit just like volleyball , Soccer and art clubs , A Beyblade club will totally help learn new focused techniques and strategies." Valt reasoned Y/n who was staying quiet ever since they came on the office sweatdrops on this.

"Well.. I suppose so" Principal Shinoda said giving in. "Well what do you say? Pleasee?" Valt begged.

"Yes, Let's do this!" Valt said putting on a sign with a really bad drawing of Valtryek.
"You actually got him to let you make a Beyclub."Y/n said looking amused.

"Yup! You're joining the Club right Y/n?!"Valt asked excitedly, "Sorry , Valt. Clubs aren't really my thing. And I've already joined a team back in Spain." Y/n replied. Her thoughts drifting to a golden boy.

Valt who heard this statement had a sad face but soon went away as he respects his Crush Decision.
"Alright then Y/n but if you ever wanna consider joining just let me know alright?" Valt said.
"Yeah~"Y/n said smiling.

Valt has been trying to make people join the club , Sadly they have excuses such as they are already at a club.
"Atleast I can count on you joining the club" Valt said , Infront of Valt is Rantaro seating and reading his book that he always have.

"What are you talking about?" Honcho asked as he looks up from his book.
"You know that beyblade club I'm starting" Valt said with a smile.

"You got permission?" Honcho asked in disbelief/Amused.
"He knows I need to train more, I spent a lot of time on his office we're tight" Valt said holding one finger up.

"The best part of the club is gonna be those epic battles!" Valt said excitedly as Y/n enters the rooftop and saw both males.

"Oh, Hi , Valt. Hi , Honcho"Y/n said giving both males a closed eyes smile, Both males blush at this but soon went away as they reply back with a Hi.

"What cha guys talking bout?" Y/n said going near them. "About the Bey club!" Valt said happily.
"They're totally gonna prepare us for those upcoming tournaments!" Valt continued.

"You don't say , Nothing gets past you" Honcho said crossing his arms. "If enough people joins the school might give us our own training room and everything" Valt said excitedly with a weird face.
Y/n just chuckles at this.

"Just like the pros" Honcho continued looking interested on joining now. "But to have an official club you need 5 members"Y/n replied, "How many does the club have now?" Honcho asked.

Valt replies with "Just one, Wait no scratch that with you , two" as he raises up two fingers infront of Honcho.
"I think we might need more" Honcho said sweat dropping.
"Every great team starts with a few star players" Valt reasoned.

"Valt's correct" Y/n chimed in smiling
"Well I do inspire people , Alright count me in" Honcho now said giving in. "Well glad that settled,Let's talk about uniforms as captain-" Valt said but got cut off.

"6 day on hot pink doesn't do anyone on favor." Honcho said. While the two talks. Y/n's thoughts drifted to her and Free's call yesterday.

FLASHBACKS
"Long time no call , Free."
Y/n heard a short yawn and she couldn't help but chuckle.

"Y/n.. I miss you. When are you coming back to BC Sol?"

"Hahaha! Unless there is a competition there , I won't be going yet. We have an upcoming competition here , yeah? I'm sure you've heard."

"..But it hasn't even started , you can't take a day off?"

"*Sigh* Would love to , but I still have school. I won't be exempted unless needed to."
She chuckles as she hears a groan.

"I saw your fight yesterday.. now you trying to copy Fafnir?"

"Mah~ What can I say , she was getting on my nerves you know?"

"You're not one who loses composure usually , it's amusing to see you losing to your emotions."

She can hear the teasing his voice got despite it sounding monotonously.

"Hahaha! You know me too well."

FLASHBACKS END

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and focused on the duo.

"With great style comes with great resposibilities."Honcho said as he pulls out his fan 

"Hey back up" Valt said with an angry face, "Neh~ Don't fight~" Y/n said smiling at her two friends.
"You got a problem?" Honcho replied back to Valt.

"I'm the one who got permission to the club so I should be the captain." Valt retorted back.
"This is what I was afraid of." Honcho said dissapointed.

"Besides people expect a champion." Valt bragged with his hand on his head.
"How about gathering more members before choosing a captain , yeah?" Y/n pats their bscks with a smile. This caused the two boys to blush and look away but that soon went away.

"Fine then , Let's settle this with a battle" Honcho said confidently. Y/n just smiled as her suggestion was ignored.
"Suits me , There's nothing better I do than winning" Valt replied back.

"Hm.." Y/n hummed out.

All right guys we'll have a battle to decide who will be captain of the beyblade club, as soon as we get five members." The kid said, Valt just laughs it off.

"I'm gonna show you how to add flare onto your moves." Honcho said confidently. 
"Let's do this." The kid referee said.

"Goodluck , both of you." Y/n replied calmly as she looks at them with a smile.

"First battle!"

"I beat Rantaro in the first match of the District tournament , But he beat me the last time we fought."Valt thought

"If you really want to win.. you'll do anything to get it right? Valt." Y/n thought out her eyes narrowing yetbher smile stayed.

"I gotta admit , He's better now than the first time we've battled.." Honcho thought.
"But hey you know what? So Am I" He continued his thoughts as he had 
a determined face on.

"We'll show him , won't we Roktavor? Knowing him he'll probably come at me with a Rush Launch , man I don't know how he broke through a defense type powerhouse like King Kerbeus he caught some crazy fast speed in his first hit..But I do know what he's gonna come up with" Honcho thought.

"Hm..Seems like Honcho's looking determined..Well it's up to fate on who wins this battle"Y/n thought with a smile , her hands at her back as she watches.

"Ready? Get Set!"

3

2

1

"Let it Rip!"

Timeskip

And they all watch as Valtryek was flinged out , But Roktavor Burst!

"Aha!" Y/n chuckled out , interesting. "Ladies and Gentlemen I can't believe it! It's a burst finish!" The kid said.

"Ah.. Roktavor sadly bursted first , Just as Valtryek was about to hit the floor.. Hm.. An interesing battle indeed."Y/n thought to herself.
"Well That was unexpected" Toko said.

"So then what happens now?" Nika asked. As everyone turned to the referee kid, as he flinches.
"So what just happened there uh..It was kind of like the same time , So I mean.." He said sweatdropping alot.

"shouldn't it be a tie?"The girl said. "Neh~ It wasn't a tie." Y/n chimed in. "It wasn't a tie, Honcho saw it too. Roktavor sadly bursted just as Valtryek was about to hit the ground, If I'm not mistaken you saw it too right, Honcho?" Y/n said to Honcho as he nods in agreement.

"Y/n's right. No matter how you see it Roktavor bursted first and the fight was over" Honcho clarified. "Do you mean it?" Valt asked 

"He's on our side?" Toko asked his sister. "It was super close though" Nika replied back. "It's a burst finish for Valt! With two points Valtryek wins!" The kid said as he extended his hands to Valt's side.

"Yeah!" Valt celebrated. "You've gotten pretty good , I think you have to thank me for all of that , all of that guidance and stuff" Honcho said cockily as he takes his big fan "For sure." Valt replied.

"Well I'm glad to see you can take a win without embarrassing yourself"Honcho added in. "Oh gee thanks" Valt siad sweatdropping.
And soon they watch as a brunette haired girl picks up Valt's bey walks up to him and hands him his Bey.

"It's all cause of you Valtryek." Valt said smiling looking at his Bey. Y/n smiles at this and turns to look at Honcho.
"Now , That was a pretty interesting battle I'm very much impressed you managed to endure it that long."Y/n said smiling at Honcho , as he smiles back.

"So does that mean your the club's captain now?!" Toko asked. "That's so cool!" Nika said.
"Actually I don't think I'm cut out to be captain.." Valt said rubbing his head with an apologetic look.

"Hmm.. Why don't you all get some members first before we choose who gets to be captain!" Y/n said smiling

"Yeah sounds good!" Honcho commented. "Thanks for the game! I'm gonna get us some new members!" Valt said running.

Y/n follows him calmly.

Outside school Valt was seen speeding off with Y/n a few meters away from him.

Y/n sweatdropped as Valt was nowhere to be seen. "Neh~ Excuse me for a bit , have you seen anyone with Blue hair?"

Daigo not expecting this then points at the way where Valt headed to. "Ah~ Alright , Thank you." Y/n said gratefully while smiling and heading on to where Valt went.

Daigo turned red but shakes it off and walks away.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Thank you for saving me! I promise I'll never forget you!" Came a women's voice as the scene shows two puppets, One looked liked Valt.

"And I would do it again no matter how strong the enemy or how strong the dragon" Confirmed the puppet. "You're my hero!" The princess puppet said as she hugs the knight puppet.

Just then seemingly the Dragon woke up. The kids starts screaming , warning them about the supposed dragon. "Stop smooching and look behind you!" Valt panicked. As Y/n chuckles.

The puppet then gets smacked by the dragon's tail, As it roars in victory. Valt smacks his forehead seeing this as Y/n smiled gently at Valt.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Y/n's pov

"Really?" I heard Ken's mom talking with Valt , I glance at them talking. Sighing knowing fully well that Valt wants Ken to join the bey club , But who am I to interfere? It'll be Ken's choice either way if he would or not want to join the club.

Well to be honest.. Ken's mom is like really pretty..I heard Valt laugh as i turn my head to see him shaking the puppet's small hands, I giggle quietly as we were ready to go. We both bid Ken's mom a goodbye as we walk away to find Ken.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3rd Person Pov.

"Are you feeling blue?" Besu asked. Keru was quick to interfere. "Hey! you got something against being blue?!" 

"Okay take it easy! Just say it , I'm here to listen if you wanna talk about it." Besu suggested.
As they talk they failed to notice two figures approaching.

"Hey guys , what's up?" Valt asked. hands on his hips as he smiles. Y

approaches calmly with a smile and waves. Ken shocked at the voice turned and saw Valt and Y/n.

With Valt smiling and Y'n waving. "Huh?! What's this?! An ambush!" Keru retorted quickly.

"I'm here to personally invite you to the Beyblade Club!" Valt winked and pointed at himself.
"What's your angle?!" "You really mean it?"

"So far , Honcho and I are the only members" He pointed at me. "Y/n.. well.. maybe not now , but soon!" Valt added in. "What if you joined us , then we'll have a real team soon!"

"Keep dreaming , kid." Keru retorted. "It would be so awesome , what do you say? Let's go for it !" Valt suggested. "I think you're forgetting , we're bitter enemies." Keru replied back , Y/n who has been observing just smiled. "So right" Besu added.

"We're not enemies.." Valt corrected , Y

chimed in " You're rivals." She stepped forward and smiled gently.

"Rivals?.." "Yeah! That means we can be friends too!" Valt explained with enthusiasm. "You want to be friends?.." Besu asked. "Duh , aren't we already? What do you say?" Valt asked. Y/n chuckles at this statement.

"Well.. Yeah I guess" Keru stated. "Fantastic!" Valt chimed in. 
"But only on one condition." Keru added in. "Huh? What's that?"

"We'll only join if we can battle Shu or Y/n." Keru stated. Valt let out a shocked noise.
"Well I mean , they're your friends aren't they?" Besu said.

"Yeah" Valt asked still confused. Y/n tilts her head. "Hmm.. I'm not really available so.. You'll battle Shu , if Valt agrees." Y/n smiled.

"Well.. Since Shu is your friend , it should be easy for ya." Keru said. 
"Why do you wanna fight Shu instead of fighting me?!" Valt panicked. "Because , we already lost yo you. But against him , we've got a shot! Please?" Besu said dejectly.

"No more questions! So we got a deal?" Keru chimed in. Valt seemed hesitant , i nudged him and nodded. 

"Uh..Sure you got it." Valt smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 5
"𝓐𝓶 𝓘 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮?" "𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽." ─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─── Lyra Mizusawa. A bladi...
46.5K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
5.8K 370 20
" 𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚...
10.8K 179 15
A 16 year old young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji, she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. Y/n is a powerful strongest Blader then...