Broken Love

By cayala556

He pushed me up to a close wall and backhanded me across the face. He tightly gripped my jaw. "You asked for... More

New story
Chapter 1: Yes to the dress
Chapter 2: Diamonds
Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl
Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1
Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2
Chapter 6: Foreplay
Chapter 7: The act
Chapter 8: "His spy"
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito
Chapter 12: Sex freak
Chapter 13: Violated
Chapter 14: NYC hospital
Chapter 15: Trouble

Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

1K 23 9
By cayala556

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR STUPID FUCKING BRAIN THINKING?" Antonio yelled at me once we were inside the apartment.

I couldn't speak. It was as if my tongue was tied. I couldn't form any words, nothing came out when I opened my mouth.

"Huh? Got nothing to say? You openly disobeyed me by talking to another fucking guy when I clearly told you to not speak to anyone." Antonio's voice echoed in the entire apartment, his voice sharp.

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking down at my feet.

"You're sorry?" He laughed maliciously. "You are only sorry for getting caught. You know the consequences, yet you disobeyed me." He took a step towards me and grabbed my jaw.

He brought his face closer to mine until his lips were only millimeters away from mine. "So suck it up and take your punishment. Like the good bitch I know you are." He whispered before claiming my lips in a deep kiss.

I didn't dare to resist at first but when his words sunk in, I felt my anger grow. I couldn't stop myself from pushing him away.

Antonio took a step back when my hands pushed him back.

"No! You don't get to treat me like this." I yelled. I felt anger bubble in my stomach thinking of how he brought another girl into our home and thinks I'm gonna be ok with it. How he let his friends use me while I'm unconscious.

He treats me like I'm his property.

Antonio took a step forward trying to intimidate me but I stood my ground and meet his furious eyes.

"What. did. you. just .say?" He seethed pinning me with his eyes.

"You heard me." I spat out hoping his primitive brain understood. 

"I don't think I did. Because I only heard someone asking for a worse punishment than she was already getting." He took another step forward forcing me to take one backward. I gave him the hardest glare I could conjure.

My anger soared when Antonio just laughed at me.

Fucking prick.

"Fuck you! Why don't you just go screw Lilly and leave me alone?!" Antonio froze when his mind registered what I had said.

When he didn't move for seconds I was sure he'd strike me but I frowned when instead of hitting me Antonio smirked at me.

"You're acting this way because of Lilly?" he paused for a second. "Fuck! You're jealous! How did I not see it sooner?" His smile grew bigger when I scoffed at his absurd idea.

I'm not jealous! He can do whatever he wants. I just want him to stop hurting me.

"I am not, and you're an idiot for thinking that." Not even a second after speaking I was on the ground cradling my stinging face.

"You better watch what you say, Bianca. I am furious at you right now so if I were you I'd watch my words." His voice was condescending and they struck me hard. He crouched down to my level.

"There's no need to deny your jealousy. I can see it clearly now. But if you aren't jealous then you wouldn't mind me fucking her right in front of you once we get home." He cocked his head to the side as he observed my reaction.

"You wouldn't do that. You're just saying that to make me jealous" I refused to believe he would actually do it. He has to be lying, trying to get reaction out of me.

"I'm dead serious. She's a pretty little thing. Great body." Antonio was dead serious and I knew he wasn't lying.

As much as I tried not to my face grimaced when I felt my heart clench at the idea of Antonio with someone else.

I was jealous. And it made me mad. How could I be jealous of him?

"Admit you are jealous!" Antonio said in a low threatening voice.

"No." I shook my head, hot rage engulfing me.

Antonio shook his head. "You sure? Then you really wouldn't mind if I left you for my slave. At least she can obey." He brought his hand up to my cheek caressing it gently."I know you think you're only staying because of the mafia but I know for a fact that's not true. You love me as much as I love you. That's why you're still here."

"No. That's not true." I whispered not moving, letting him caress my face as it grew hotter and hotter the more Antonio spoke of the things he'd to Lilly.

My heart hurt at the idea of him doing it. And the more my heart hurt the more rage surged through me.

Why was he doing this to me? He obviously knew how I was feeling. Why torture me?

"Still not jealous, Bianca?" Antonio mocked.

Fuck this! Fuck him! He wants to hear the truth? Let him hear it!

I gave him a hard push that didn't do much but humiliate me.

"Of course, I'm fucking jealous! You brought another woman into our home and I saw your dick in her mouth. Then you did god knows what after drugging me!" I felt myself break when I screamed my thoughts at Antonio.

While I was now crying in both rage and despair Antonio was smirking smugly at me, looking proud.

"Why are you doing this to me?! I love you Antonio I hate myself for it but I can't help it. And it pains me when you treat me like shit, like I'm nothing. It hurts!" My words were unclear since I was a crying mess. All the pain he's put me through burnt my heart.

"If you just obey me then there'd be no need to discipline you as much. Your behavior is unacceptable, Bianca. Just do what I say." His voice was hard but his face lacked the cocky smirk.

"I don't want to do everything you say." I cried. He didn't understand. He was completely unable to understand.

Antonio sighed. He lifted his hand and started petting my hair. "I don't care what you want. I love you! You are mine. I want a peaceful life with you, but we can't have that if you keep disobeying." Antonio moved his hands and started wiping away my tears.

"I'd do anything for you, darling. So if you want I'll get rid of Lilly." He spoke calmly, removing hair from my face. "But," he paused for a moment as if in thought. "either way, your disobedience will not be accepted."

Antonio engulfed me in a firm embrace. I relax into his arms feeling extreme fatigue wash over me.

After several quiet moments, Antonio decided to break it. "I'll deal with Lilly when we get home if that's what you want then." I gave Antonio a response by slowly nodding my head.

Had I really given up that fast?

Fucking pathetic.

"I'm tired." I whispered hoping Antonio would let me sleep.

"Too bad. You still have a punishment to receive." Anger was once again present in Antonio's voice.

"Please, don't! I promise to never do it again. I'll listen from now on! I promise." I pleaded.

I will not go through one of his punishments. Definitely not after this conversation. I had hoped it would change his mind or make him forget.

"No. You will take your punishment like a good girl. Actions have consequences and this is yours." all of a sudden Antonio pulled me up from the floor and started dragging me behind him into the apartment.

He threw me on the floor once we entered a room on the second floor. He took a step back. I looked around to see we were in a bedroom.

It was a bright modern bedroom, with a big bed that was facing the floor to ceiling windows. The bed was placed in front of the big window with a great view of the city.

"Strip and lay down on the bed on your stomach." Antonio ordered. I hesitated earning a shove towards the bed.

"I'm loosing my patience with you. Do what I say and this will soon be over." He casually said unbuckling his belt.

I gulped at the realization of my punishment but nonetheless I did as he ordered.

I was now laying in only my underwear bent over the bed anxiously waiting for the hits I know are to come.

"Remember you brought this upon yourself. You can only blame yourself." As soon as the words left his moth a loud scream left mine as his belt met my back.

I tried to suppress my screams by biting down on the covers of the bed.

"You" *Wack* "Will" *Wack* "Listen" *Wack* "To" *Wack* "Me"

"You get that into your thick skull." He paused his hitting when he spoke. "Will you listen from now on?"

He wanted a quick answer so I hastily took a deep breath and forced myself to respond. "I will."

It hurt to speak and my voice belonged to a 80 year old chain smoker.

"Good." And with that he continued to deliver hit after hit with his belt across my backside.

When Antonio deemed himself done he took a step back, put his belt back on.

"I'll be back soon." Was all he said before he kissed my forehead and left.

I stayed there on the bed not able to move. I tired to suppress the sobs threatening to come out.

Life is cruel. One second you have it all the next you've lost everything.

********

Sooner rather than later, am I right?

So I finally finished this chapter! This is the first time in my four weeks of summer break I've been able to truly relax.

Excuse any typos I have not read through this.

I got some really appreciative comments yesterday that pushed me to finish the chapter. The chapter was almost finished I just needed to get off my lazy ass and finish it.

Next chapter has been planned and it will be juicy it's not something good but I hope you'll enjoy it!

Words: 1589

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 821 35
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
1M 25.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
62.3K 1.7K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
248K 9.4K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...